Roxy Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has to be hard to be measured." Jen was almost pleading with the incredibly scared Kevin. "Would you like to do it yourself?"

Kevin stared at her in shock. "M-m-masturbate in f-front of you?" She nodded. "N-no, I c-can't."

"May I then?" Jen asked and Kevin started to open his mouth. "It's not cheating if it's for science."

Kevin stared and Jen waited. Eventually he nodded and looked away. Jen couldn't wait to touch Kevin and quickly reached out to stroke him up and down, making him harder. "Look at me," she pleaded wanting him to see what she did next.

Kevin did, slowly, and just at the moment when her mouth started to descend on him. He practically jumped out of his skin but Jen held him down with one hand on his leg by his crotch. She licked around the head, still stroking him with the other hand.

"J-J-Jen. You sh-shouldn't, ohhh..."

"It's the best way to get you hard enough," she said putting her mouth back to work. It sure worked in the videos, and it felt good too. How in the world did those women get the whole thing in their mouths, she wondered for the millionth time?

Jen was working magic on Kevin and he was feeling it coming on. "Jen, oh Jen! I... You-you need to s-s-stop!" This had the opposite effect, making her speed up. "OOOOHHHHH!!!" he screamed out.

Jen felt his penis suddenly expand and then a burst hit the back of her mouth. She made a loud squeak noise and moaned at the salty taste invading her mouth. It was wonderful and she wanted more! She pulled his penis back, still stroking it, so that just the head was captured in her lips and everything he spurted flew into her mouth.

All too soon Kevin finished. Jen looked up at him and licked his head a few times in a circle. She opened her mouth showing his semen. Then she closed it and swallowed. Except for not deep throating him she felt like one of those women in the videos.

"That was amazing! It tasted so good! I'd never imagined..." Kevin looked at her and she looked away. "I mean you taste better than..." She was still stroking him.

Kevin caught on to her unfinished sentences. "Do you mean you've never...?"

It was her turn to become embarrassed. She was still looking away, but Kevin could see her blush while she shook her head.

"That was my first too," Kevin said wanting to be helpful. He thought about how Roxy told him that only sluts do it and it was a filthy thing. "I'm just sorry I treated you like a whore," he said looking away.

Jen was shocked. "Whore?" Kevin nodded. "Did Roxy tell you that?" He nodded again. "Kevin, sweetie... there's nothing at all wrong with what we just did. It was wonderful!" she said and they both looked back into each other's eyes. "I just didn't expect it so soon." With that Kevin looked away again and she saw it. "Why are you so sad?"

"Roxy always told me I came too fast. She told me that I wasn't ever going to make anyone but her happy."

"That's bull! You just made me very happy!" Kevin turned his head to look at her, not believing it. She was still stroking him. "And look at your thing. You just came in my mouth and you're still hard!" she said licking the head again to clean up and savor the glob that collected on it.

Jen quickly grabbed the tape measure and pulled it alongside his penis. "Seven and a half inches! Wow!" She moved it sideways then looked around, finding her panties. She put them around his penis, making it and him jump. "Ooh, I think it likes that!" Then she pinched her fingers on the overlapping end. "The tape measure is too cold, but this," she said putting the tape measure along her panties, "says you are six inches around!"

She pointed at the TV. "Do you see that? You're well above average!" Jen was getting angry thinking about what Roxy did to her and to Kevin. "Roxy is a manipulative bitch!" she said loudly.

Kevin's face showed shock at Jen's words. "Then why...?"

All traces of embarrassment were gone from her face and she felt like she was about to spit nails. "Because of all the guys she's fucking on the side! She prefers monster cocks and they've stretched her out too much!" It felt good to run Roxy down. It was almost calming.

Somehow Roxy's cheating didn't register with Kevin right then. "I don't know... I'm not sure..."

A light bulb went off in Jen's head. She relaxed and a smile spread across her face, her hand returning to stroke him. "Ok then. For science, would you like to do one more experiment?"

"I don't know. We've already done more than I should have."

"Well you don't think you can make a woman feel your... dick," she felt dirty saying that word and liked it, especially while squeezing his. "The only way to prove that's not true is to perform an experiment."

"But that'd be cheating... I can't do that!"

"It wouldn't be cheating if it's just to prove a point, would it? It's just an experiment."

"I guess not..."

"Where do you keep your condoms?"

"I don't know. Roxy always put them on me. I never knew where she got them."

"Did you always use one with her?"

"Yes, every time, never fail. Why?"

Jen looked slightly away, biting her lip. "Well, if you make sure to tell me if you're going to cum, we'll pull out so I don't get pregnant. If you used a condom every time I'll trust that you're clean, even after Roxy. Ok?" Kevin slowly nodded, not sure how to take this latest slight against his fiancé.

"Take off the rest of your clothes," she said standing up and pulling up her shirt to her belly again. Kevin reluctantly took off his shirt and slipped his sweatpants and underwear from around his ankles.

She started to come forward, but he stopped her. "I've shown you all of mine, it's your turn," he said pointing to her shirt still covering her boobs.

"No, I can't. I..."

"Why not?"

She looked at him and sighed, then looked down. "They're small and gross."

"Who told you that?"

She looked up at him and then away, biting her lip. "Roxy."

"You're trying to tell me that I have to be experimented on for her to be proven wrong. Shouldn't that apply to you as well?" Jen stared at Kevin like he must have earlier, considering his words. "They'll be the second set I've seen for real." He looked at her covered chest. "I'm sure I'll like them."

Jen reflexively raised her arms to hide her chest, letting her shirt fall again. "Nobody's ever seen them besides my mom. I won't even let my doctor see them." Her embarrassment was beginning to spread to her chest and she began to cry a little.

"I'm your lab partner. We'll both prove our hypotheses together. What do you say?"

She looked down at him and stared into his eyes. Slowly she nodded, but wouldn't move. Kevin could see she was tense, very tense! He pushed her back a little and stood up. He reached to the hem of her shirt. "May I?"

Jen quickly turned around nodding and facing away from him. Kevin reached under the hem and lifted. She didn't move at first, but slowly raised her arms above her head, trembling. He pushed the shirt past her fingers. It was lucky she was an inch shorter than him. His penis bounced on her rear a couple of times in the process, causing him to pull back.

Kevin had an idea. He intertwined his left fingers with hers and tossed her shirt across the room. Jen was scared and didn't lower her arms. Kevin brought his right hand up to hers and released his fingers from her left. Then he moved his hands down her arms, across her armpits, and onto the top part of her chest.

Jen's hands quickly snapped down and went over his, stopping him. She pushed back against Kevin in the process, his penis going up between her cheeks. "Don't," she said. He moved his hips side to side a bit, feeling her bottom against him. She moaned.

"Please, let me feel how nice you are."

She took a deep breath, bowed her head, wiggled a little against him for courage, and slowly let go of his hands, dropping hers to her sides. Kevin had to move his off her for a moment to let her do that, and when he brought them back he put them right where he wanted them. She immediately tensed and stopped breathing. He started moving his hands and fingers around, feeling her breasts.

"You're right and wrong. Small, but by far not gross," Kevin said letting his fingers find her nipples. He gave each a pinch and heard her take in a deep breath. Her hand snapped back to his sides and moved to his rear. Kevin rolled her nipples in his fingers and she took another deep breath. "I want to see them."

She liked his comforting words so far, but that didn't mean they'd continue once he saw them. Jen looked down and nodded. She slowly turned around while she tried to bring her hands up to cover her chest. Kevin took her hands and pushed them down, helping her turn. Her eyes were closed and her head was down. It looked like she was crying.

Kevin got down on his knees and tried to look at them at around eye level. "What size are they?"

She turned her head away and squeaked out, "A at most." Her voice combined with a choking sound. "I don't have to wear a bra."

Kevin pushed up on each one with his fingers. They were small, firm, and beautiful. It wasn't as if she had no chest at all. On the contrary, her swells were just perfect. Her areolas were small and perfect. She still had her eyes closed and was looking away, a tear falling from each eye.

Kevin wanted to return Jen's favor. He reached up and wiped away each of her tears. "Well that's the grade I'd give them, an A!" he said moving his mouth forward to suck on a nipple like he saw in one of those porn movies Jen just showed him.

Another deep intake of breath came from Jen. Kevin moved his hand to her other nipple and tweaked it while he suckled on her left breast. After a moment he switched. Her hand went to the back of his head and she began to squirm. He switched again and she squirmed more, starting to moan. One more time he switched breasts and she was yelling out, although she still felt a little tense.

Kevin for some reason had a thought. He slowly closed his mouth and nibbled lightly on her nipple, still trying to suck. Jen screamed and her tension dissipated. Kevin continued, using his whole hand on her other breast to knead it. Jen's hand went around the back of his head. She couldn't believe the feelings coming from her chest!

He switched to the other breast, trailing his tongue across her skin in between. The moment he bit down, open mouthed on her nipple, Jen screamed out, "Oh fuck! Yes! Ohhhh!!!" Her body was shaking while Kevin sucked the nipple in, causing her to scream more. She felt a trickle run down her leg, and pulled his head into her while Kevin stopped biting and just licked the nipple. Then he stopped and started to move away.

"Did you just... you know...?" he asked.

Jen took a deep breath and looked at Kevin. "Yes," she meekly said. Her courage improved. "That was amazing, how did you do that?"

"I just appreciated your beautiful breasts."

Jen couldn't believe her ears, or the way her body felt. "You... you really like them? They're not small and gross?"

Kevin stood and put his hands on her shoulders. "I don't know why you think that, they're wonderful!"

"Roxy says..."

"Roxy's never let me touch her big boobs except for titty fucks, and even then I had to have my hands at my side and let her do all the work." Jen looked away and started to cry, crossing her arms across her chest. "I may not be able to slide my penis between yours," tears fell from the corners of her eyes and her arms tightened, "but I don't care," he said wiping her tears away again. She looked back up at him hopefully and sniffed. "If a guy can make you happy with them like I just did, then their size is perfect!"

Jen smiled weakly at Kevin. Then she did something unexpected: she kissed him with just lips at first, but then tongue. He resisted initially, but soon relented adding his tongue to hers. When she moaned, his penis jumped against her belly and snapped her out of it.

"Right. We need to test hypothesis number one, don't we?" Jen asked and Kevin nodded, licking away one of her last tears. She became determined to make this count, and broke away grabbing his hand. "Let's go," she said starting to pull him to the bedroom.

He resisted. "But that's... we can't..."

Jen turned to him. "Even if it's an experiment, it's still my first time. You don't want to do it on a couch for my first time, do you?" she asked batting her eyes.

Kevin shook his head slightly. "This is really... you're still a virgin?"

"Yes. Experiment or not, I want this," she said grabbing hold of his penis, "this wonderful thing to be my first." Kevin nodded dumbly and Jen turned around, leading him by the penis to the bedroom.

Jen ushered him in and turned him around, about to push him back onto the bed. Kevin stopped her and put his hand on her face, drawing her into another wonderful kiss. Roxy never kissed him like this; she always used a closed mouth. Kevin pulled her face toward his, mouth open and tongue ready, connecting with hers that was doing the same. Their eyes closed and Kevin felt something course through his veins when their tongues met he couldn't quite explain.

Jen felt something warm her chest as well. Kevin was taking the lead and a warm chill ran up her spine. He knew how to kiss, or faked it well enough that her knees weakened. She put her arms around his back and her hands on his ass. He did the same and they stood there enjoying the kiss. Its effect was building on Jen as she was getting wetter by the moment. Kevin felt it, too. Neither of them could think anymore.

Jen regained some presence of mind and moved her hips backwards, her hand forward, and pushed Kevin's penis down between her legs to rest up against her lips. Her hips and hands went back to their previous places.

Kevin felt the change in the back of his mind and started rocking his hips back and forth slowly. It was very slippery and very wonderful. Jen was enjoying the contact on her and tilted her pelvis enough so that he'd come in contact with her clit. When he did, she threw her head back and screamed.

It was enough to snap Kevin into reality a bit. He moved his hands up to Jen's sides and gave her a push. She was caught off guard enough that she let go and flew back onto the bed. He wanted to try something else from those videos... yet another thing Roxy would never let him do. Right, he reminded himself... He already had his first blow job, put his mouth on his first nipple, and now was going to do another first.

Kevin quickly knelt on the floor between Jen's legs and moved his hands up her legs to just beside her pussy. He moved his face near it and breathed in, her scent triggering something in his hind brain and connecting to his penis. He could actually feel precum flowing from his head. He breathed out across her slit and she moaned.

He had to taste her. He stuck out his tongue and slowly ran it up her slit. Jen moaned again. He licked up again, a little faster and a little deeper. He heard another moan. Her lips were opening for him and he was face to perfection, ecstatic with the view.

On the third pass his tongue made it half way up when Jen grabbed his head and pulled his face into her pussy. His nose was pushed roughly against her button and his tongue went deeper inside. Jen screamed out.

Jen was floating. Never had her fingers made her feel like this! Never did she believe that anyone would do this to her! Hope, yes. But believe, "OH FUCK!" Kevin's tongue... so good... sooo close! "That! More! Oh!!!!"

Kevin kept trying to stab his tongue in and out of her. He wiggled his face and felt her body rise off of the bed, causing her pelvis to tilt. He had to adjust his face but kept at it because her flavor was heavenly nectar and he wanted more! Her back rose and fell, her belly quaking, her legs rising and clamping down on his head. Kevin kept doing his best to press her button.

He heard a mangled and muffled scream and felt more of her juices ushering forth. Jen's hands held his face in place while he lapped it up. He kept at it until he felt his hair being pulled backwards, taking the cue to stop.

Kevin looked up at Jen, whose belly was still convulsing, but slowly returning to normal, and got onto the bed next to her. She was breathing hard, and when he was side to side, face near face with her, he leaned in to kiss her.

Jen tasted something different on his lips. It took her only a slight moment to remember that it was her that was all over his face. She had a little aftershock at the thought of it, having never sampled herself before. She loved it! She brought her hands up to the sides of his head and licked all over his face.

Kevin liked the tongue bath Jen gave him. He liked it when, after she finished, she immediately stuck her tongue deep into his mouth to share. In fact his dick jumped along her leg when she plunged into his mouth, and she felt it. Jen grabbed hold of it and squeezed it, slowly stroking it.

Jen broke away. "That was great! Have you done that before?"

Kevin laughed. "Are you kidding? Roxy never let me do that!"

Jen smiled. "You may not be a virgin, but at least we get to do a lot of firsts together today."

Kevin considered her words and smiled. "Well, since I've never had sex without a condom. We could consider me a virgin in a way..."

Jen's face lit up bright as the sun. "Then it's time we pop our cherries together! Move up to the middle of the bed!"

He did and she climbed up and straddled him, up on her knees above him. "You'll have to give me some time. I don't know if I can get you inside me." Kevin didn't believe her. He just waited to sink in and not feel much.

Jen rubbed Kevin's head back and forth across her slit. "So good." It hit her clit and a familiar pleasure shot through her, even if it was delivered in a different way! "Oh, fuck," she said shaking. She kept rubbing it there and kept shaking, feeling electric jolts shoot from her clit across her body. Soon she was yelling out, her body almost convulsing from that single point of contact. Then she fell down on top of him, still shaking and breathing hard. Her body against his felt very good.

Jen's head popped up a moment later. "That wasn't the proof you need. We need to experiment more," she said kissing him passionately. He could feel her hand on his penis again and the tip of his head was in her very wet pussy. "Are you ready?"

Kevin nodded and Jen slowly pushed back against him as she got up on one arm, the other staying around his shaft. Jen looked down at their union and shuddered. Kevin followed her gaze and reached out around her rear, not pulling but just holding.

There was resistance and it was incredibly tight, but Jen rocked slightly and slowly. He'd barely gotten maybe half of his head inside and already it was the most wondrous thing he'd ever felt! Jen looked up at him and smiled quickly, then breathed hard and concentrated.

Slowly, eventually, more of his penis sunk into Jen. There was a mixed look on her face of pain, pleasure, and concentration. She went up and down slowly, tantalizingly, tightly. It was tighter than anything Kevin had ever felt in his life, making him laugh internally at the fleeting thought of his own hands. He looked down and his whole head was barely inside. He already had to concentrate not to cum!

Jen didn't know how to feel. She didn't know it would hurt to have a real, live penis moving inside her. None of the videos she watched prepared her for this! But she knew she had to keep going. If they loved it, so could she! Besides, there was something nice about the pain...

It was getting easier, less intense. Jen's slow movements were making it easier for him to fit inside and soon the tight feeling was excruciatingly slowly working its way onto the shaft. Kevin did nothing to move it along any faster because he didn't want to hurt her, and he was afraid with the look on her face that was happening already. That made it a little easier for him not to finish already.