Roxy Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked between them and saw that he was almost half way in. He couldn't believe the incredible feeling and couldn't understand. He saw Jen's face and thought that he should try to do something to help her feel something good. He reached around to her front and put his hands on her breasts, feeling her nipples against his palms. She breathed sharply but her face didn't change. Two thirds of him was inside of her.

He moved his hands and pinched her nipples.

Jen felt Kevin's fingers stab that wonderful pleasure through her breasts and screamed out. She lost her concentration and suddenly thrust her pelvis down to engulf him. She ear shatteringly screamed out again with the stab of happy pain, grabbed his hands, and fell against them.

Kevin lowered her down until she was lying on top of him. Except for bending and breathing hard she couldn't move. Her pussy was gripping his dick with such pressure that Kevin himself was afraid to move.

He put his arms around her back and held on to her. Her eyes were still closed and her face still had the same combination look on it, so he let her face rest against his shoulder.

Jen was being filled for the first time with anything other than a single finger, and more recently a tongue. And filled she felt! She couldn't believe how good the pain felt, and especially how wonderful it felt for his penis to be inside her. Her mind was consumed with nothing else but the feeling and the moment.

She just lay against him and lost track of time, concentrating on this feeling she never wanted to end. Kevin started gently rubbing her back.

Eventually she didn't feel quite as full, like she could move and not be in pain anymore. She finally spoke softly into his shoulder. "Oh my god you're so big! You feel so incredible inside me!" she trailed off.

"I can't believe how incredibly tight you are around me! Wow!" He paused and lowered his voice. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" Kevin asked.

"Yes and no." Jen could feel him tense at that. "It's ok, it's wonderful! I like it!" Kevin relaxed and Jen turned her head towards him, leaning in to kiss him. It was slow and sensual, sticky from her dry mouth that hadn't been closed in so long, and fantastic.

It was stirring up Jen's desire and after a minute she felt ready to try something she once read about. She squeezed her vaginal muscles as best she could. Kevin moaned into her mouth while she herself felt the pressure inside building. She did it again and they both moaned.

The third time she did it Kevin started moving his hips. Jen's head shot up from the jolt of a feeling she'd never had before and she screamed at the movement. It confused Kevin and he stopped, causing Jen to whimper.

She picked up for him, moving slowly back and forth. It no longer hurt, and that alone made her start moving a little faster. In fact the more she moved, the more the pain went away and this incredible feeling she couldn't describe replaced it. Her body went back up and she put her hands against his shoulders.

Kevin was feeling it too. He was being gripped by a warm, wet, tight glove all over his penis and loved it! Her movements were building him up, making him breathe in shallow breaths. He could feel the tingling starting, the tingling that signaled his end. He fought it. He didn't want it to end! He wanted Jen to cum before he had to pull out and run into the bathroom to finish himself off.

Kevin reached up and put his hands on Jen's lovely breasts again. This made her move even faster on his lap and she sat up, no longer leaning on him. He moved his fingers to her nipples and pinched. Jen felt like her body was on fire! The pure pleasure she was feeling in her pussy connected to what he was doing on her boobs... it flowed toward her belly and exploded around her body, pulsating, throbbing!

Jen was on automatic, slamming down into his lap and screaming the whole time. Kevin was approaching the point of no return himself. It felt like all blood had drained his body and went to his penis. He was finding it hard to think from the waves of pleasure building up in his body.

Jen had long since stopped thinking and was living in this moment of ecstasy! She was bouncing up and down with mindless abandon and every single bounce shot wave after wave of extreme pleasure right into her.

Kevin was so close. He had to hold on... had to remember... had to feel... so damn good! Jen suddenly screamed out so loudly that all thoughts were gone from his head. Her pussy clamped down on his dick and her bouncing became more erratic. Jen felt like she no longer existed, like only this pleasure mattered. Her toes curled from it, and it felt like her hair was on fire! Only a second or two had gone by and she wanted to live this moment forever!

The moment she clamped down, Kevin started to lose all control. Her pussy was milking him and it was too much for him. He let go, bucked up his hips, and unloaded into her with a huge groan. He pushed up into her with each spurt and started to feel like he was going to black out.

Jen felt his dick pulsing within her and screamed out even louder. Each pulse shot right through her, connecting with something deep and primal. Every pulse made her skin, all of her skin, feel like she was being hit with electric jolts.

The jolts started to subside and Jen felt like the life was draining out of her. Kevin's hands fell and Jen fell forward, trying to stop herself with her hands on the bed. It didn't work and she hit him with a slapping sound. The jostle reminded her to breathe, but that breath was all she remembered, falling asleep on top of Kevin.

Jen felt hands stroking her back. She felt skin all over her own. She felt... wonderful! She let out a moan.

"Welcome back," Kevin said.

Jen's head shot up and she smiled at him. "How long was I out?"

"I have no idea. I was out for a while myself. We've been in here for over two hours though."

"Mmmmm. That's all?" Jen asked and put her head back on Kevin's chest. "That was amazing!"

"I agree. I never knew sex could feel like that!"

Jen looked up at him again and smiled wide. "You're telling me?!" Reality set in and her smile started to wipe away. "I think hypothesis number one is proven, don't you? You're a perfect fit for the right girl." She looked away.

Kevin's brain started to work again and his face went into panic mode. "Jen... I, um... I didn't pull out. I'm sorry. I..."

Her finger went over his lips while she looked up at him. "Whatever happens, it's worth it!"

She wiggled her rear. "Speaking of that, are you still hard?" He nodded and she remembered her high school science classes. "Well, in science one result is not proof of a hypothesis. Two is a coincidence. I think to be sure that we need to replicate the results many more times until we have proper statistics! What do you say?"

Kevin looked at her and pulled her head into a kiss. "Roxy who?" he asked, making Jen melt into him.

Over the next few days they kept proving it. Every time they did, the number of times required to come to a conclusion kept getting further and further out of reach. Over that period they didn't have time to, nor did they care to put on a stitch of clothing.

The first two days were pretty standard sex. Missionary with him or her on top, cowgirl, more missionary... Neither of them cared about the position because it was amazing sex and both of them were blowing each other's minds each and every time. Kevin did learn how to delay his own release and bring Jen to several orgasms before his own.

Jen was also finding it much easier to accommodate him inside her, easily jumping on top of him and sinking to the hilt after the first few experiments. It didn't hurt that just the thought of him made her so wet she gushed. That made it easier for them to get going much more quickly, but she was still very tight around Kevin's penis and he loved the feeling every time.

She also tasted his cum a few times. Once, Kevin started bucking his hips while she was blowing him and his penis bumped past her uvula into her throat. It made her gag and cough, but she tried again. On the third try his pubic hair was mashed into her face and she screamed out in victory around his dick. The next time she blew him they did a 69, and flooded each other's mouths.

On the third day they tried a few new things. Kevin woke up spooning Jen, her still asleep. He was rock hard and moved just enough that he could use his hand to push his penis inside her from behind. Jen woke up gasping and happy, putting her fingers down to her pussy to push him back inside when he popped out. She left them there so that he wouldn't slip out, and figured out a way to rub her clit at the same time. It was a little awkward for Kevin, but he came with her just the same.

After that they tried another new position that Jen suggested, having seen it in some of the porn videos than she watched. She eagerly jumped up into the doggy position. Jen loved it but became self conscious again. "I'm sorry the view's not so good," she said burying her upper half in the bed ashamed that she didn't have boobs to knock around like in the porn videos. Guys seemed to like that in those videos.

Kevin didn't answer right away. He just moved his hands to pick her front end up so that she got back on her hands again. Kevin bent down along her back and moved his hands up to her breasts to knead them. "I love the view... and the feeling..." he said with a double squeeze and made Jen moan. They happily suffered another mind crashing orgasm or three or more after that. Kevin begged for even more positions after that!

After another session, breathing hard in post orgasmic glow, they were wrapped in each others arms. Kevin heard Jen mumble something. He thought she mumbled "I love you," but when he asked her what she said, she clarified, "Wonderful! I said wonderful!"

They woke up the next morning and went to get some breakfast. While eating, Jen said with a heavy sigh, "We need to stop making lo..." she looked away, "experiments for the time being. We need to talk about... about her."

So they did. Roxy's hold over Kevin was nearly broken by this petite beauty. He didn't want to drink, overeat, or wallow in self pity any more. Jen wasn't ashamed of her breasts around Kevin, something the doctors at the center couldn't affect in six months. Kevin was proud of all the times he made Jen scream because of his dick. Roxy's influence was waning with both of them quickly.

They started clearing the table and cleaning up after their meal. "Your wedding's in ten days at St. Augustine's."

"What? A church? I told her no!" He scratched his head. "Well, I think I did..."

"And she didn't listen, imagine that." Jen paused looking straight at Kevin. She'd been avoiding talking about the wedding since they first started experimenting. She took a deep breath. "Are you still going through with it?" she asked him with a worried look on her face. Four days of extreme bliss with the man she fell for in a bar so long ago. If he was still going to marry HER, Jen knew that she'd never see him again.

Kevin looked at Jen, a 22 year old drop dead gorgeous girl who wanted him, and thought of Roxy who hadn't touched him in months. He thought about Jen encouraging him and helping him out of the hole he dug for himself with the booze and the depression. He thought about Roxy who pushed him into all of that. He thought about Roxy who was off in the Bahamas with another man... one of countless men... He thought about wonderful, loving sex with Jen...

"Let me ask you something," Kevin said looking at Jen. He took a deep breath afraid to know the answer. "Do you love me?" He cringed slightly remembering how he said he loved Roxy, and Roxy just said that she knew, or that he loved her. She never said it herself!

Jen opened and closed her mouth several times, looking very scared to say what was on her mind for fear of it not being reciprocated. But she had to try. She had to find out whether or not Kevin felt the same. "Yes! Yes, with all my heart!" she said looking away.

Kevin pulled her face back to his. "I love you, too!" he said back, never more sure that I meant it. Jen instantly smiled and leapt at him, circling his neck with her arms and diving in for a kiss. She moaned into his mouth and sought out his tonsils with her tongue. After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

"Will you mmm...." Kevin started to say and the anticipation on Jen's face was building at record speed. "Will you massacre a wedding with me?"

Jen's face came down, almost to a forced smile. "Oh sure, that'd be fun."

"Good, then will you marry me afterwards?"

Jen's whole body jumped into Kevin's arms yelling "YES! Oh god yes!" into his mouth.

Kevin wanted her then and there and walked over to the kitchen table, bent over until Jen's back was hitting it causing a shiver to run up her spine. He reached between them and guided his dick into her sopping wet pussy. Jen let go and gripped the table, spreading her legs wide while Kevin slammed into her.

"I love you," he said on the first slam and she screamed out. He pulled back and slammed in again, repeating himself. He slammed ten times into her, telling her he loved her each time. She screamed out louder every time.

Jen had never felt as euphoric as she did with him pushing into her and telling her that he loved her. She was floating in a sea of intense pleasure! Her orgasm hit her on the third slam and continued unending! Every time he professed his love the pleasure peaked higher. She was going to explode!

When Kevin exploded into her, she felt like she was having a violent, intensely fulfilling seizure. She knew she was screaming but couldn't hear a sound except Kevin saying, "Oh my god I love you so much! OHHHHH!!!" Her arms and legs flew around him to hold their convulsing bodies together, riding out their post orgasmic bliss.

Jen's right hand on the back of Kevin's head, her left around his back, she breathed hard until she had enough air in her to speak. "Oh my god that was indescribable! I love you!" Kevin lifted his head up to kiss her. Jen broke away. "I adore you!" They kissed again with more feeling. "I worship you!"

They locked lips and tongues, and Kevin started moving again. Jen moaned. Kevin broke the kiss and asked, "You really do?"

She just looked at him like he asked the stupidest, most important question in the world. "Yes, ever since I first saw you in the bar on my birthday. And I saw you first!" Kevin picked up speed, sending more shocks into Jen who hadn't quite come down from the last mind blowing orgasm.

"You can't possibly... Oh my...! Fuck me stud! Fill me until I drip your cum all day long!"

He soon did, both their minds exploding at the same time along with their bodies. It was a smaller load for Kevin, but no less intense. Their breathing was erratic and deep. Their bodies connected and intensely satisfied... for the moment.

Kevin laughed a little into Jen's shoulder remembering an orange juice commercial and realizing where they'd just done it. "Sex. It's not just for the bed anymore."

Jen pulled up his head to look into his eyes and replied, "Anywhere, any time my love!" They kissed again, but a chill ran up Jen's spine reminding her that she was on the cold kitchen table.

Kevin stood and picked up Jen in his arms, walking toward the shower. They suddenly had a lot to do that day and needed to clean up. They stepped over the pile of wash rags on the floor from the past few days and got under the spray together. They embraced and kissed again. "Why haven't we made love in here yet?" she asked.

"There wasn't time! It took too much effort to wash up and we were on top of each other again!" They moved back in for a kiss.

Kevin felt his half hard penis against her belly. Even with her worship wet and tight against him it wasn't getting any harder. "I'm afraid you've broken him for now," he pouted.

Jen was feeling a little sore herself. "That's ok. I think that the kitty has been fed enough for now." She wiggled against him. "The shower will always be here..."

They just stood, embracing and kissing, under the spray until the water started to run cool. Jen let out a little yelp when she felt it and they turned down the pressure and the cold water, quickly cleaning up. Shivering, they jumped out and toweled each other off.

They reluctantly dressed and went to a store to pick out a nice big wedding ring. Instead, she picked out a small wedding ring that didn't cost a lot.

"Don't you want a big ring to rub in Roxy's face?" Kevin asked.

"Who cares about that? All I want is you!" Jen replied kissing him. Kevin happily bought the $900 ring she wanted along with a matching engagement ring. Kevin chose a simple band for himself and held on to all three rings. If $2,000 made her happy on all three rings, then who was he to argue?

Jen's mom joined them at that point to take her to buy a wedding dress. Kevin was nicely dressed and her mom was impressed. They went into the food court and found some reasonably nutritious food, having a meal and a chat. Afterwards Kevin walked away to the tux rental store, and Jen's mom quietly told her that she found a good one!

Kevin also went to the book store. He found the Kama Sutra and, although he was embarrassed to buy it, did. He returned to the bridal store to find Jen done. "How did you pick out a wedding dress so quickly?" he asked her.

"I've had it picked out for years. All I had to do was buy it," Jen said kissing him. Kevin was confused. "A girl can dream, can't she?" Kevin finally got it and nodded smiling.

They then went to the courthouse and applied for a marriage license. Kevin asked if he could cancel his other one and was just told to wait for the other to expire, and not to marry both! He and Jen just laughed at that one. "Not a chance!" they both said.

Then they went to Jen's parents' home, also where Jen was currently living other than the past week and a half.

Kevin met Jen's dad, a football loving man's man. He immediately took Kevin into the den and closed the door. Kevin immediately apologized for not asking for his daughter's hand in marriage before asking her. Jen's dad smiled and clapped him on the shoulder, already liking this boy. They got to know each other a bit and Jen's dad knew he liked Kevin.

When they walked out of the den, her dad's arm around Kevin, Jen sighed in relief. So did her mom. Jen ran over to her dad and then Kevin, kissing each on the cheek.

Kevin reached into his pocket and pulled out the small box he put there. He nodded to Jen's dad and got down on one knee.

He looked into Jen's eyes and said, "I wanted to do this right, and now with your parents' permission... Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?" he finished opening the box.

Jen felt an overwhelming rush of emotion. She already said yes. She picked out the ring herself. But she didn't have this... a girl's dream proposal!

"Yes, yes, yes! Forever yes!" she screamed thrusting out her hand to accept the perfectly sized ring. She grabbed at his shoulders, pulling him up into a kiss and grinding against him a little.

"Now, now peaches. We'll have none of that here!" Jen's dad said.

She broke away, still holding her fiancé. "Mom, how long before dinner?"

"About an hour, why?"

"I want to show Kevin my room," she said winking at her mom. "Do you mind?" she asked both her parents.

Her mom smiled and told her to go ahead, holding her dad back.

Jen dragged Kevin by the hand upstairs and into her room. As soon as her door was closed, she walked Kevin over to the bed resting the backs of his legs against it. "I've always wanted to bring a boy up here. I guess that'll never happen." She looked at him with a hungry look. "I'll have to settle for a real man!"