Royal Affliction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Auchery."

"Uh...nothing's going to happen to me if I ingest her cum, right?"

"Noooo! Don't be silly." She laughed.

Standing, he half crouched to line himself up with her pussy. He held her hips so she wouldn't collapse and lowered himself into her.

"This is a terrible angle."

She couldn't even see him, but she laughed from between his legs. "You have to pick me up."

He held her under her waist and lifted her so her weight was on her hands. Now she was high enough that he could fuck her with some speed. Her legs parted either side of him, he rocked her back into him at the same time he slammed into her. He was just building a rhythm when the door opened.

Gakar stood taking in the scene. "Someone told me you wanted to see me."

Sybari dropped her head to look at him upside down. "Hi."

"Good evening." Gakar looked back at Bastian. "I can come back later."

"You up for an orgy?" Bastian asked.

He grinned. "Sure."

"Go get Miluina."

The door quickly shut and Bastian returned to a quickening pace. Sybari whimpered with the building pressure and the effort of holding herself up. Her tail tickled his ball sack and stroked between his cheeks. It prodded at his arsehole and when he didn't protest, pushed its way inside. The intruder wormed up his back passage to stroke his prostrate. Bastian panted and his balls twitched. His cock quivered and he tensed. Spurts of hot cum shot deep into Sybari's pussy as she milked him with her walls and thrust more of her tail into his intestines. Bastian wrapped a hand around her bouncing clit-cock and she immediately squealed, her body jerking as she came with him. He barely stopped her from falling on her head.

An ache burned inside his groin and he groaned as his perineum split. With a squelch, he slid Sybari off his shaft and lay her on the bed. She smiled at him while she caught her breath and then marvelled at her clitoris, which had shrunk by half to a still impressive five inches. The rest of the energy had been absorbed by him. He moved a hand behind his balls to touch the newly opened passage and stuck a finger inside to explore its depth. It was narrow and not as deep as a real vagina, nor was it wet like one. If he wanted to use it he'd have to borrow some of Sybari's cum.

"Did it open your hole?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Would you like something in it?"

It had been years since his passage had formed last, but he remembered how good it felt. He knelt on the bed and bent forward, presenting his butt to her. He watched underneath himself, seeing her run her fingers around her snatch and smear them over his perineum. Her wet fingers dipped inside to lube his interior. She coated her clit with some more juices, which she wasn't short on, and pressed it to the new opening. It eased in slowly, gently forcing the tunnel apart. Bastian let out a moan at the sensation stirring his newly reawakened nerves.

"You okay?"

"I'm coping. How far in are you?"

"Just the tip," she said with amusement, forcing a bit more.

Bastian spread his legs further. It didn't hurt. The stretching feeling was delicious, but she felt huge.

"One more inch." She patted his butt and shoved the last bit in, stretching his tunnel to its limit.

"Ah!" He clenched his teeth. Her out stroke was slow, getting him used to her size. Already, she slid easier through him.

"Look at that, you sheath me perfectly!" She sounded very impressed.

"Because I took half your length internally."

"In other words, you were made for me," she said deviously, ramping up her pace.

***

Bastian's incu-cunt felt a bit different to a real one. He didn't have any true labia, just a slit in the skin that peeled back slightly.

The door opened again and an incubus and succubus barged in, out of breath like they'd ran from wherever he'd found her.

Sybari stopped moving. "Hello."

"Hi." The succubus looked confused by their position.

Bastian pushed himself up onto all fours. " Gakar, Miluina, this is Sybari."

That alarmed the succubus. "Sybari?! As in the princess's...?"

"Is it wise to touch something that's been in Deploria?" Gakar asked.

Sybari frowned. "Hey!"

"I'm joking. At least about the curse. But will she not be dangerously furious if we touch you?"

"No, she's the one who sent me down here."

"She has a little energy problem. Between her legs," Bastian explained.

"Now half of it's between your legs. Well, actually, right now ALL of it's between your legs."

"Wait, is she fucking you? Is your twat open for business?" Gakar asked, coming over for a closer look.

Sybari started thrusting again, at a rapid pace, her body begging to cum again. Bastian beat her to it, whimpering and moaning as he gripped the sheets and a stream of semen burst forth.

She held firm to his back end and hammered away into his floppy body until her own wave cruised through her. It was a weak orgasm and only short this time. Without her holding him, Bastian fell away from her and she withdrew her clit.

Gakar's eyes bulged. "She had all that inside you?" He stuck two fingers in his friend's new hole. "Let me have a go."

"NO! You'll tear me apart!" cried Bastian, trying to keep him away.

Miluina had a hand and her tail up her skirt. She quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed, inching over to Sybari. "My clit's never been that big."

She reached to touch it and run her fingers through Sybari's jewellery. "They spell your name."

She lowered her face to lick the shaft and took the head in her mouth. Miluina bobbed up and down, forcing more of her clit down her throat.

Having gotten naked, Gakar had returned to Bastian on the bed and was now trying to shove his dick into the incubus's cunt. "You're right, that's not going to fit."

His cock had a prince Albert piercing and was bigger than Bastian's, but not by much. And his balls definitely weren't the size Sybari was familiar with. As incubi they had much bigger genitals than humans, but apparently they bred them huge in Tarhorlic. Though, the incubi in her homeland were bigger all over, so maybe it was proportionate to their size.

Seeing Miluina's airborne arse, Gakar abandoned Bastian to claim it. He grabbed her hips and rammed into her so fast she nearly choked on Sybari's clit. His jackhammer pace made her plump tits jiggle. In fact, her entire body trembled and she released Sybari to close her eyes and bite her lip. Gakar bucked and grunted as he filled her with his jizz.

When he pulled out, Miluina gave him a look. "Gakar, we're meant to be fucking the sexubi with excess energy."

"Oh, right. But you're luscious butt was in the air." He slapped her rear and shifted behind Sybari.

He urged her to sit up on all fours and licked her vulva. Its constant weeping meant her thighs were absolutely covered in her juices and Bastian's cum was starting to leak out.

"These are pretty," he said, parting her labia by pulling the chains.

He knelt behind her and buried himself to the hilt. Underneath her, Miluina went back to sucking her clit. Bastian knelt in front of Sybari's face and she opened her mouth to let him deep throat her. Getting railed at both ends while having someone sucking her clit turned her into jelly. She used what little strength she had to push at Bastian's hip. He eased back to look at her.

"Sybari?"

"Need....air," she panted.

"I need something in my twat." Miluina helped Sybari shift her upper body back to lean against Gakar's chest. Then she turned around so she could blow Bastian and Sybari could fuck her.

Now she wasn't as horny, Sybari was really starting to feel tired. Gakar had to hold her, basically using her to fuck Miluina. The succubus made a string of moans and stiffened. Whatever she did to Bastian in the process, he yelped and unleashed a torrent of semen down her throat. Gakar had reached a frantic level, pummelling away at her loosened cunt. He suddenly slowed and Sybari felt herself being injected with jets of his seed.

Miluina licked the cum from her face and sat back, clutching her clit. "I can feel it move."

It sprang out a couple of inches wearing her emerald triangle piercing like a crown. Sybari touched her monster, noting it had shrunk to about the same size. Gakar slid his cock from her body and she collapsed back onto the bed. Miluina came over to lap up the mess between her thighs, gentle licks against her swollen flesh. Sybari lay there, exhausted, and let the succubus do all the work. She fell asleep to the sound of slapping skin and playful squeals.

12