Royal Affliction Ch. 11

Story Info
The Queen sends Mayhem on an important errand.
11.8k words
4.8
6.3k
4

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayhem slid out of bed and walked quietly on her hooves across her bedroom. The weather had finally cleared yesterday and Auchery had been able to leave for her homeland. Sybari wanted to know if she'd come back to visit sometime. Having found out just how good the harpy's tongue was, the succubus wouldn't let her go until Auchery had given her a bon voyage licking. It was nice that they got along, but May was looking forward to having Sybari all to herself.

Mayhem turned the latch and opened the decorative blue glass door of her suite. On the other side, Mirthly stood waiting against the wall. When she saw May she straightened and came to stand before her.

"Good morning, Princess Deploria, are you ready for breakfast?"

"Yes, will you bring a lovely big platter for us. We'll take it in bed."

Now that Auchery was gone the kitchen wouldn't be slowed down with all her fishy requests.

"At once, Your Grace." She bowed and retreated down the hall.

May closed the door and got a book to read in bed while she waited for the food to be brought up. She always received her meals fast because she was so close to the kitchen. A little while later, Mirthly returned with a large tray. The girl looked at Sybari and smiled. The succubus was still asleep, curled up on her side looking cute.

"Someone is very sleepy," May said quietly, putting aside her book and relieving her of the tray. Sybari didn't stir when she set it down between them. "Breakfast is here, little love."

Not getting any response, May turned her attention to the food. It was a lavish spread of fruit and cakes. Cherries and blueberries were drowning in a pot of passionfruit pulp. Around them radiated slices of basilisk, dragon fruit, and honeydew melon, figs drizzled with caramel, and pomegranates spilling sparkling red seeds. Financiers and madeleines fanned out between the fruit and spirals of whipped cream.

May glanced at her snoozing lover. She picked up the single peeled banana from the top of the display and brought the tip to Sybari's mouth. The fruit parted the succubus's soft lips and she nudged it further. Sybari lazily opened her jaw around it, allowing it in. Her tongue crept out to lick at the underside of the banana, rolling in time with her sucking lips as if giving a massage to a male lover.

May snorted in amusement. "Typical succubus."

Sybari welcomed more of the fruit into her mouth, moving her whole head. Her eyes flew open, wide with shock, and she pulled back, spitting out the banana. She frowned at it and her face twisted up with confusion.

"Why am I blowing a banana?"

May laughed. "Because breakfast is getting cold."

"Urhmm." Sybari let her head fall back on the pillow.

May selected a cruller from the platter and dipped it in caramel. She lifted the succubus's lilac babydoll to her chin and stuck the cruller to her right breast. Sybari squealed and lifted her head in time to see May drop a dollop of cream into the cruller's hole, covering her nipple.

"I hope you're going to clean that up." Sybari stripped her lingerie over her head so it didn't get dirty.

May grinned and smeared a streak of chocolate up her bare stomach. Her long tongue slithered out of her mouth and she sank onto her elbows, licking her way up Sybari's belly. When she reached her breast, she took a huge bite from the cruller and massaged her untouched boob with her sticky hand. Before she could finish devouring the twisted donut, Sybari whisked it away and popped it in her own mouth.

"Mmmm." The succubus smiled evilly at her as she chewed.

Unconcerned, May latched onto the creamy nipple and sucked it clean. The little nub grew stiff and doubled in size. May gave it a sharp nip with her teeth, making Sybari gasp. The succubus finally caught sight of the food and pushed herself up to take in the feast.

"Yum!" She picked out a couple of pieces of fruit to nibble on.

May took a madeleine and used it to scoop some passionfruit pulp into her mouth. She picked up a second, coated it in cream and pushed Sybari on her back. She crawled on top of her and cheekily smushed it into the succubus's mouth, getting cream all over her face. She kissed her deeply through the cake and licked her way down her throat and sternum, circling her tongue around her navel. Her fingers edged down Sybari's underwear and she swirled a barbell over her clit. Her piercings clinked against the six rings in Sybari's labia, which were currently without any chains. The tip of her tongue parted the slimy lips and dipped inside her pussy. May secretly grabbed a handful of peeled lychees and stuck one in her mouth. Kissing the succubus's hole, she pushed the white orb inside with her tongue. Sybari giggled while May poked a second one inside her, followed by three more.

"Little fruit cup," May whispered, kissing her clit. She took some strawberries with her and inched her way higher, pausing to kiss each nipple. With a strawberry tucked in her mouth, she kissed Sybari's lips, passing the fruit to her lover. "We need to fill you up."

Sybari grabbed May's breasts and squeezed, her hands giving the chains connecting her nipple piercings a gentle tug. "Yes please."

Once May fed her all of the strawberries, she tapped Sybari's lips with a financier. The girl opened her jaw wide to accept it and May stuffed the entire spongy rectangle into her mouth. It made her cheeks puff and the end stuck out past her lips, making it impossible for her to close her mouth. Satisfied with the gaping hole plugged with cake, May went back to the platter for more ammunition. This time it was a chocolate éclair filled with sweet custard. She parted Sybari's legs and slid two fingers into her vagina. The succubus let out a muffled moan and bucked her hips. Her juices now hung in gooey strands from her labia, her pussy secreting more at May's touch. May smirked and spread her opening wide with the fingers on one hand. The other pushed the éclair into her cunt, carefully bracing it with her fingers in order to get it in. Sybari moaned at the sensation. The choux pastry buckled a bit and the chocolate had fallen off in places, but May succeeded in jamming the last of it in the now very creamy pussy. She hooked her thumbs under the side of Sybari's panties and dragged them the few inches back in place.

Sybari finished chewing and put her hand on her abdomen. "What was that?"

"Something tasty like you."

Sybari sat up, wriggling to slide her genitals against her legs and shift the insertions. She grinned and snatched the banana from the bed. "You know where this should go."

May sighed in amused defeat and pulled the lacing from the crotch of her teddy. Sybari nudged the banana at her puffy circle of lip, already slick with arousal and slid the fruit inside. It curved forward, scrapping against her G-spot and settling deep inside her vagina. Getting it out would be messy if she squeezed it too much.

Sybari eagerly sampled more of the goodies and turned to share a piece of melon from her mouth. While May met her kiss, she stole another crueller and shoved it down the front of Sybari's panties. Her hand fumbled for a second, and followed it with another éclair. The whole lot made her underwear bludge obscenely from her crotch.

"Ah! It's so squishy. And cold. You're making me very messy." Sybari laughed and ground her crotch against the cakes.

"You love it."

"I do."

May embraced her and gave her a deep kiss. As they made out, Sybari rubbed herself against May, the dessert package smushing between them. Custard and cream escaped from the edge of her panties, coating the inside of her thighs. May twisted her tails together and slithered them into her lover's underwear and the slippery mess inside. The spade tips found her hole and drilled into its depths.

"Mmmm, yes!" Sybari breathed in a husky voice between kisses.

May couldn't wait to eat her out, literally. She pulled her tails back and drove them deep, fucking the delicious succubus around the éclair. She slathered a handful of cream and sauces over Sybari's chest and began to lick it off, while chunks of cake escaped from below to splat on the bed. A bell rang in the entryway, triggered by someone outside the suite. May ignored it, but after a few moments, the bell rang again and someone knocked on the door.

"FUCK OFF!" she yelled.

The bell rang a third time and someone must have opened the door a bit because a voice called out, "I have an urgent message from the Queen, Your Grace."

May extricated herself from Sybari and stormed out to the door. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" she screamed, flinging it wide and glaring at the servant on the other side. "We are in the middle of breakfast!"

He cowered away from her. "I'm terribly sorry, Princess Deploria. But the Queen—"

"What the hell does she want now?"

"She sent me to summon you."

"Tell her I'm busy."

"She said it was vital you come immediately. And that if the succubus was here she was to come as well."

"What does she want with Sybari?" May looked over her shoulder to Sybari standing half-naked in the bedroom doorway. She was covered in food. "What, am I supposed to bring her like that?!"

"She didn't specify her reasons, but I think it would be best for all of us if we could all depart immediately."

In other words, Depravia would hurt him if they didn't. But there would also be consequences for her and Sybari.

May let out a raging growl and spun around. She burst into the bathroom and removed her dirty teddy. Her fingers quickly went up her vagina to pull the banana out, but it was broken in two, so she had to push with her walls and dig around to get it all. She washed her hands and wet a sponge to clean her arms and legs. She passed it to Sybari on her way out.

"Get off as much as you can."

Hurrying into her wardrobe, she produced a black lace dressing gown for herself, and pulled Sybari's white silk robe from the succubus's things. She paused to hang it on the rail in the bathroom. Sybari was in the bath, frantically sponging at her skin, splashing water to wash off what she could.

"You'll have to catch up. Don't be long."

May marched out of the suite, the fire demon jogging after her. They walked briskly through the halls and stairways to the throne room. The servant ran ahead to announce her, then held the door open as May passed. Mayhem fixed her face with a sugary smile and sauntered into the room. She wanted to slap her sister, but Depravia would only think her anger was funny.

"How wonderful to hear from you, sister," May said sweetly.

"You did take a long time, didn't you? Did my boy forget to mention it was urgent?" the Queen said.

"I came as soon as I was able."

"Where's your little slut?"

"She's coming." May climbed the steps and leaned down to kiss her cheek. Before she could complete the move, the Queen pushed her face away like she was an unwanted pet. It was a power trick to humiliate May.

Brushing it off, May stood up and walked around the back of her chair to the kinder of her sisters.

"Did we interrupt you? You seem to be lacking clothes." Despondia smiled and reached out a hand to cup May's face as she bent down.

"Yes, actually."

May went to kiss her cheek, but Despondia forced her to kiss her on the lips instead. Her sister held her there and stuck her tongue in her mouth. To make it less painful, May yielded and kissed her back. It was impossible to avoid the clink of their piercings hitting each other with the roll of their tongues. While Mayhem only had three barbells, spaced out along the length of her tongue, Despondia had ten near the front, five down each side, which she mostly used to pleasure the Queen.

A tinkling sound came from the edge of the room, along with the sound of feet hurrying across the floor as Sybari scurried over to kneel before them. May gently eased out of the kiss, hoping her half-sister would let her go, but Despondia didn't let her get all the way free. She bit down on the tip of May's tongue, then took a hold of it in her fingers so she could pull it out of her mouth.

"Still only three." She sighed and let go, her hands dropping to fondle May's chest. "I don't remember these being this big."

May swatted her hands away and went to leave.

"Don't dismiss my affections," Despondia growled, yanking her back down. She parted May's robe to expose her breasts and squeezed one of May's thick nipples between her thumb and finger. "What have you been doing to get these like this?"

They had shrunk a bit since she'd stopped using her pets, but it was obvious they were larger than that of the average voracis.

"I got bitten by mammary miners."

Queen Depravia had watched all this with mild interest. "They don't do that much. Did you take up stretching and inserting with the hole they opened up? You should come join us. We can help you make them big enough to fuck."

Mayhem was horrified by the idea.

"I thought you had something urgent to tell me. I doubt my breasts are what you summoned me here to discuss." May said, escaping the Princess's grasp and settling next to her on the divan.

She wasn't often allowed to share Despondia's couch, but with all the attention her sister was giving her, May knew she could get away with it now.

Depravia tapped her hoof. "Oh, it's important, but not terribly urgent. I just wanted to see how fast you could get here. I'm amused by the fact I interrupted you and your strumpet." She looked to Sybari and motioned for her to come. "I'm glad you could join us, tiny succubus. Come here."

Sybari cautiously stepped up next to the throne, coming closer while the Queen continued the gesture. Depravia grabbed her arm and made her lean down, taking a hold of her jaw and licking off the cream smeared on her cheek.

"Was it necessary for her to come?" May asked.

"No." Depravia replied, lifting the hem of Sybari's robe, and running her fingers through the succubus's piercings. "Ooh, you've updated her decorations." She brought her hand away covered in cream and juices, which she licked slowly, staring at the poor girl the entire time.

"We have a job for you, Deploria. Aren't you excited?" Despondia cooed, smoothing her hand up May's thigh to her groin.

"What is it?"

The Queen shooed Sybari away, and the succubus snuck back down the steps to crouch once again. "Someone has to take this season's archives to the King of Sempiternus."

May's stomach tightened.

"Usually I send Despondia, or we'd both go. But I thought I'd send you because it's been so long since you saw our father."

The King had only visited a few times since he left. Each time he came, May had done nothing but sit silently on a cushion at her sisters' feet. She was not allowed to be involved in their discussions and was only permitted to dine with them under certain circumstances.

"He hates me. How is sending him someone he despises good for diplomatic relations?"

She faked disappointment. "Oh, I thought you'd be excited."

Depravia knew May would be petrified. She'd done it deliberately as a cruel joke.

"Don't you want to see your daddy?" Despondia asked.

May gave her a bored look. "Not really, no. He did lock me in a room for the first few years of my life."

"Don't forget how he put so much weight on your tails as a baby that you couldn't move from where you sat. You'd try to crawl, dragging this train of metal behind you. It was kind of funny." Despondia laughed at the memory and May glared at her. "I did feel a bit sorry for you when he made them pierce your tips though. You screamed a lot."

"But that was a favour. Just ask the succubus." The Queen sat forward to address Sybari. "You love her cursed piercings up you sweet little cunt, don't you?"

Sybari lifted her head, her eyes glancing around. She gave a subtle nod, looking unsure if she was supposed to answer.

The Queen laughed. "See! You should get some more."

Maybe she would have more if she only had one tail. Plenty of demons had tail jewellery of varying types. But her piercings had been used to oppress her. To add more of them would feel like she was being further contained.

Seeing May's lack of response, the Queen stopped smiling. She had grown bored of teasing her. "Off you fuck then. You'll need to look sumptuous to see your maker."

Despondia reached under the couch to produce a thick book and sat it on May's lap. Sliding out from under her arm, May hugged the records to her chest and descended the steps. She signalled to Sybari to follow and the succubus hurried after her. As soon as the doors were closed behind them, Sybari let out a sigh.

"I was worried she was going to ask me to stay in there."

"No, she's too bored to play with you now."

"Is your father's kingdom far away?"

May faltered in her step, once again struck by Sybari's ignorance. The succubus had really taken to studying, but she must not have got to a book that mentioned Sempiternus yet. No doubt she'd be looking it up as soon as she got the chance.

"I have to go down a level," she said.

"Ohhh." Sybari looked spellbound. "I've never been deeper."

"You can't come with me. My sister would never allow it. It's no place for a succubus anyway."

Like many of the demons in the highest level of hell, succubi weren't overly immoral. They were playful tricksters, who enjoyed their pleasures more than violence. They lived for joyous sex, and didn't care so much for torture and enteral damnation. The only sexusbi at the next level were either uncharacteristically malicious, or they were in deep trouble.

"Okay." Sybari accepted it with a nod of her head.

They walked the rest of the way back to her suite in silence. May went straight to the bathroom to take a bath, still irritated by the morning's events. Sybari hung in the doorway, apprehensive. She could tell May was in a bad mood. May sighed and gestured for her to come join her. Sybari climbed into the tub with her, but stayed at the other end, giving May the space she needed to wash.

"You can stay in there if you like," May told her as she reached for the handle and stepped out. She dried herself off and applied perfume to her skin. When she crouched to get a hoof polish out of the cupboard, the water sloshed with Sybari's exit. The succubus threw a towel around herself and held out her hand for the brush.

"Thank you." May gave her the pot and brush and hoisted herself onto the counter.

Sybari sat on the lip of the bath and attentively applied a coat of sparkling red polish to her hooves. When it was dry, she came with May into the bedroom and threw on an orange knee-length dress while May hunted for something fancy. Deciding on a dress, May slid it from its hanger. The garment was red silk brocade, with velvet in a V shape down her front, crisscrossed with silver ribbon. Its long sleeves flared and hung lower than her fingertips. The skirt was short at the front, with gathered material around her hips, and a train of embroidered silver mesh that reached the floor.

May grabbed a piece of fabric and went to sit at her dresser. Sybari had already gotten her barbells out of the little enamel trinket box they lived in and set them out. While May wrapped, the succubus pulled open the top drawer to get out the small velvet bag containing the six binding rings she usually wore. Although she generally only wore four at the most.

"No, not them." May paused and reached for the bottom drawer, taking out a beautiful metal box patterned with curls and sitting it on the dresser.

Sybari's hand crept over to touch the pearls edging the lid, before she dared to open it. Inside the shallow velvet-lined box were ten shining rings embossed with the markings of binding spells. These ones were darker than the others, with gold rims and clearer marks. They emanated power and May despised them.