Royal Affliction Ch. 14

Story Info
May wants to find Sybari, but her sisters stand in her way.
14k words
4.91
8k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, guys. Sorry about the delay. I've been pretty unwell lately. Please enjoy the final chapter.

__________________________________________________

A whimper came out of the darkness. Sybari lifted her head from the pillow, craning her neck to pinpoint the sound. Beside her, Nova slept soundly, arms everywhere, including on Sybari. She'd always been a bed hog. Sybari relocated the arm on her chest and slid out of the covers. She crept across the floor and down the three steps to the other level of the loft. Fidgeting under the covers, Cinaed was clearly in some kind of distress.

"Is the baby coming?"

Cinaed tried to roll over, but gave up and just looked over her shoulder at her. "No. I'm just horny." She groaned. "Again."

Sybari sat on the edge of the bed. "Is it bad?"

She nodded. "I can't even make it through the night now. Sometimes I ask Lazurio to stay over or get Nova to help, but I hate having to wake them up."

"I'll help." She stripped off her nightgown so it didn't get messy.

"Thanks." Cinaed tried again to move so Sybari grabbed her arm and pulled her so she was sitting up. "The harder the better."

"Got it." Sybari pushed her friend's arse up so it was in the air and her bulging belly and swollen tits hung underneath. The vulva that met her was red and slimy with her constant arousal. Her lips were bigger than usual and parted as if begging for a cock to pierce between them. Juices clung to the chains and pendant that dangled inches below.

One finger wouldn't be felt, so she easily slid two into the cavern. Cinaed moaned, but it was clear this was an inadequate warm-up. Sybari's fingers stroked Cinaed's crotch and this time she thrust four into her. Still finding plenty of room, she flattened her thumb to her palm and speared that inside. Cinaed mewled like a kitten as Sybari pumped her hand a few times, before folding over her fingers and jamming her closed fist in her cunt.

"Ahh! Oh, yes!" Cinaed panted as it pushed slowly inside. She started to push her hips backwards to meet each thrust, her breasts swinging, beating against her arms and stomach.

Sybari forced her arm deep, hitting Cinaed's back wall. The larger succubus panted hard and tried to stifle the sounds coming from her throat. Despite this, they got louder with each impact until they stopped abruptly and she let out a deep moan that turned silent.

"More..." Cinaed breathed when she'd recovered. "I need bigger."

Sybari opened a wooden box beside the bed and found a harness. Her arms were fairly small and she'd taken cocks with a bigger girth than them herself.

Cinaed pointed at the shelf of toys on the wall. At one end was a gigantic, grey cock. "That one."

Sybari lifted the weighty apparatus off the shelf and stared at it in disbelief. "Uh...this is humongous."

"I know," Cinaed groaned.

Sybari fitted the log of a thing to her groin, shaking her head at how ridiculously ginormous it looked on her. The tip was as big as her fist and quicker grew wider than a flagon, maybe even as wide as the big glass jugs they stored wine in.

"There's no way I could get this in me. Not without breaking my pelvis."

"That's because you're tiny. I have wider hips than you. Trust me. It fits. I fuck so often my cunt is practically gaping. As soon as my cervix widens this baby is going to fall right out of me."

Sybari nudged the bulbous head into her friend's winking hole and pushed. The first couple of inches slid in without much pressure, but then it came to a flared ridge that took a wriggle and a shove to get past.

Cinaed purred when it popped inside. "I love that part. I wish I knew what creature this was modelled on."

"I think it's a brimstone bull."

It looked a lot like a drawing in an anatomy book Sybari had read. She hadn't realised quite how big the scale was.

She pulled back to thrust the dildo, inching it further into the straining opening. The skin was stretched so wide and tight it looked as if it might tear.

"Tell me when I should stop, she said, afraid for her friend's safety.

"Keep going. We put a notch in the shaft where it bottoms out."

Sybari's fingers found the notch still three inches from penetrating, behind a bulge and a second ridge. With slow strokes, she sawed into the bigger succubus, working the bulge into her. Somehow, her hole just kept stretching and as she pushed, it sank into the depths beyond. Cinaed whimpered and bucked her hips. The second ridge slid on in too and Sybari found resistance meeting her. Having reached as far as it could go, she withdrew and slammed her hips against Cinaed's shining arse.

"Fuck!" the pregnant succubus gasped.

Sybari didn't wait to give her another. She knew Cinaed wanted it hard. Taking a firm grip on her curvy hips, she hammered the colossal cock into the dripping hole. It squelched loudly and juices dribbled freely down her chains and thighs. Sybari bit her lip as she watched the massive rod impale Cinaed's vagina and pull back, its size dragging her pussy with it. Her own vulva was slick with her arousal, her chains smearing it all over her legs. The force of the fucking made Cinaed's whole body move back and forth on the mattress. Her breasts slapping against her swollen belly. She moaned something incoherent and her arms gave way, forcing her upper half to collapse. Her now huge tits acted as pillows and kept her face from smushing into the mattress. She watched Sybari over her shoulder letting out groaning yelps each time the cock's tip struck her A spot. Her legs trembled, struggling to hold her weight. Her eyes rolled back in her head as guttural sounds choked her throat and saliva drooled from her open mouth. Sybari was getting tired, but tried to work faster. Cinaed got louder and then very quiet.

"Immmm..." she mumbled. "Yocan stap..."

Sybari froze. "Stop?"

Cinaed opened her eyes. "Mmmhuhyeah, I...already...came." She panted heavily as Sybari withdrew the massive shaft. It slid free, leaving Cinaed's hole open wide and twitching, oozing slime everywhere.

"I can see your cervix."

"I'm not surprised." Cinaed tried to move. "Uh, I think I'm stuck."

Sybari shoved her friend's butt, rolling her off her belly onto her side. She removed the dildo from the harness and unbuckled the straps, dropping it to the ground.

"Cin?" She looked at the still body on the bed. "No, no, Cin. Don't sleep." She put her hands on her hips. Now she was going to have to do herself.

The shelf held many long-favoured toys as well as a couple of new ones. Sybari stood on her toes to reach a blue one. It was a decent size, made bigger by a spiralling ridge winding around its shaft. It looked like it was modelled on a campodil penis, a hippo-like creature you wouldn't want to get too close to.

Sybari locked it in place on a specially designed padded chair, a stool of sorts with a shelf to lean your arms on. It was a little too big for her, but allowed for hands-free fucking. She straddled the stool and parted her chains, lowering her hips over the dildo until its tip poked her hole. It spread her labia apart and slid past her opening. Sybari breathed out, content at the feeling of being impaled on an ever-widening cock. She leaned her upper body on the rest and bounced her rear. After witnesses such a sumptuous sight, she was already at the height of arousal, every stroke of her inner cavern fuelling her need. He small breasts didn't bounce or swing like her friend's. They just wobbled up and down, stiff nipples pointing straight out at attention. Feeling the urge build, she slammed her butt against the seat, forcing more of the dildo into her hole. Each time she lowered herself it prodded the back of her vagina, stretching it deep inside. Her fingers gripped the padding as she anticipated the orgasm. Just a few more bounces. Then she was there. She threw back her head in delight, her body seizing up around the toy. When the sensation ebbed away she propped her elbows on the rest and held her chin. She had a bit of cleaning up to do before she could go back to bed.

The next morning she awoke to Cinaed calling her name in a sad sounding voice. "Sybari, are you there?"

"Yes, Cin." She rolled out of bed and started towards the steps.

"Help me." Cinaed held out her hand. "I'm in a funny position and I can't get up.

"I'm coming."

"Hurry, I'm going to wet myself."

Sybari ran over to her friend and grabbed her by the arm, tugging her across the bed until she was near the edge. Cinaed was then able to get herself to a seated position and up to her feet without much aid. Once up, she waddled as fast as she could down the stairs to the bathroom.

"This seems like a terrible evolutionary move. What if you were by yourself in a forest somewhere?" Sybari asked.

"Then I'd just lay there fucking and pissing myself until I gave birth, I guess," she shouted from the loo.

"Right."

"I think I've swelled overnight. This is the first time I haven't been able to get up. I'm glad you were here."

"Want me to walk you to work in case you fall over and can't get up?"

Cinaed waddled out. "I have the day off."

"Great! We can go to see the sorceress."

It was a bit of a journey to get to the sorceress as she lived outside of the town. She wasn't outcast by the community. She just wanted the space to grow her herbs and needing the peace and energy of nature to spell cast.

Cinaed took a quick bath while Sybari made them some sandwiches to eat along the way. It turned out they had to stop just down the road to eat them because Cinaed was too short of breath to eat and walk at the same time. Then they were off again, at Cinaed's crawling pace, out of the township. The narrow road they had to take passed apple orchards, before it wound through a forest, gradually climbing. On one side of the path was a steep rocky bank down to a creek.

"I need a rest," Cinaed panted, leaning against a rock.

Sybari handed her a flask. "We should have put you in a cart so I could push you."

She eagerly drank and wiped her mouth on her arm. "So, apart from having small dicks, what are the sexusbi in the city like?"

"Ah. Their dicks are proportionate to their size. You see, it's not me who's small. It's all of you who are big."

Cinaed stared at her. "What are you saying, that I'm a freakishly large succubus?"

Sybari glanced at her belly. "Right now you're freakishly large, yes."

She threw the flask at her. "If you weren't so far away, I would hit you."

"You alright to keep going? It's only about another kilometre."

Cinaed groaned.

"You shouldn't have left it so late."

"I feel like I'm about to explode."

"Uhhh..."

"It's like when you feed on human souls and your clit swells. That sort of energy, but a giant ball of it from my ribs to my crotch."

"Whoa. That sounds unpleasant. When May and I went to the human world I sucked a few too many dry. My clit grew to about ten inches long and I couldn't stop masturbating. I hear you're not supposed to do more than five."

"That's how I feel. An itch that won't stop."

"You do have a sexusbi inside you. That's a lot of power."

Cinaed groaned and Sybari helped her to her feet. Soon they saw a small cottage in the centre of a clearing. A sprawling garden surrounded the building, enclosed by a sweet little fence. Kneeling in the soil, a black-haired succubus tended to some flowers. She saw them coming and got up, meeting their looks with intense yellow eyes.

"Hello there, I'm Hedone." She brushed her hands on her apron and came over to greet them. "I think I know why you're here," she said, giving Cinaed a once over.

"I'd like to know who to blame my sexual frustrations on."

"And you are?"

"Cinaed."

Hedone glanced at Sybari. "Is she also your child?"

Cinaed snorted a laugh. "Sybari's my friend. She's older than I am."

Sybari sighed. This wasn't the first time someone had mistaken her for a teenager because of her size.

"I have foreign breeding," she explained.

"Ah, I see. That explains the hair."

Most of the demons in Tarhorlic had dark hair. There were only a few blondes in the entire place.

The sorceress opened the door and they all shuffled into the cosy cottage. Once she'd set her basket of herbs on the kitchen counter, she filled two glasses with a jug. She put the brown juice on the table and urged Cinaed to sit with a hand on her back. "You must be thirsty. That's a long walk in your condition. I'll go pick what I need from the garden and we can get started."

She left to get some herbs and something from a squawking chicken. Sybari risked tasting the lumpy concoction in front of her. It was a tea of some kind. Cinaed was so thirsty she gulped it down without tasting it. The sorceress came back with a handful of flowers and such. She refilled Cinaed's cup on the way to her workbench. "You have to remember to drink. You're losing a lot of fluids."

Sybari watched her busy herself at her workbench, chopping, sprinkling, mixing. A dash of this and a touch of that from bottles and jars on the shelf. Using a spatula, she fed the contents of one bowl into a long metal tube with a rounded end and holes down its length. "Now, I have to put this inside you to get a reading. It might be a little uncomfortable, but it's not too big."

"I'm already uncomfortable," Cinaed said. "Do you have a bigger one?"

She frowned at the metal device. "No."

"Will you be able to tell me how much more time I have?"

"If you're already THAT uncomfortable, probably not very long." She took the sizzling pot of something off the coals and stirred a blue liquid into it. The steam coming off it filled the room with a sweet, tangy smell. This mixture went in a glass, which she handed to Cinaed. "Drink this."

Cinaed knocked back the shot of thick goop. Her expression said it tasted foul, but she didn't complain.

"I need you to take off your skirt and lie down over there." The sorceress pointed to a padded bench.

Sybari pulled Cinaed to her feet and walked her to the bench. She helped her to sit on the brown leather and get her legs up so she was lying on her back. She was stripping off her skirt when the sorceress brought her steel dildo contraption over. She bent Cinaed's legs to gain access to her snatch and they both froze.

"Unholy shit, your clit is huge," Sybari blurted.

It was always big compared to hers, but the little nub had doubled in size.

"What?" her friend tried to reach to feel herself.

"How big is it usually?" Hedone asked.

Sybari held up her fingers to show about an inch.

"You're even closer to delivering than I though. I'm glad you brought a friend. She can run for help if you go into labour on the way home. I'd have to escort you myself otherwise, I'd be so worried about it happening."

Cinaed looked nervous, so Sybari patted her arm.

"Let's get this done before we run out of time." Hedone suggested. "It's going to be cold I'm afraid."

Cinaed winced as the tip of the tube touched her sensitive nethers. It easily slid into the well-lubricated tunnel, her vagina greedily gobbling it up like a snack.

"Can you please fuck me with that when we're done?" Cinaed begged.

"You're not the first to ask that." The sorceress pushed on the plunger, injecting some of the concoction inside her. She left the tube in place and went back for more equipment. With a stick from the fire, she lit four black candles at each end of the bed. Then she rubbed a muddy brown substance into Cinaed's belly until it was transparent and placed a large red stone over her navel. Her hands hovered in the air above the sizable bump and her eyes closed. The chant she spoke made black smoke coil from the candles. The words grazed her throat, deep and gravelly. The air under her hands became blurry, the edges of Cinaed's belly a hazy smudge beneath her fingers. Hedone slowly opened her eyes. She picked up a silver chalice of blood and poured it onto the taught skin. The streams of red turned black as they ran down the curve. Some lifted into the air in smoky tendrils that swirled around making patterns in the air.

Hedone considered them for a moment, tracing lines with her finger. "It says Lazurio."

Sybari squealed and jumped up and down.

Cinaed stared at the ceiling. "I'm going to kill him."

Hedone kept reading. "Second cousin."

"What?!" Cinaed balled her hands. "He is not."

"That's what it says." She motioned for Sybari to come look. "See?"

Sybari stood next to her and tried to make sense of the demonic symbols. It was a map of her baby's ancestors. And sure enough, Cinaed's side linked up with Lazurio's. "She's right, Cin."

"I'll draw you up a document to give to them when they're older." The sorceress got a sheet of paper and dipped a quill in the leftover blood. She laid out the family tree in neat script and set it aside to dry. Another chant extinguished the candles and made the illusion drop from its position as softly floating smoke that dispersed in seconds. Hedone removed the rock and wiped away the mess from Cinaed's stomach with a damp cloth. She went to take the tube out, but Cinaed tried to reach for her hand.

"Please?"

She sighed and began to move the instrument, fucking her with it. Sybari wrapped her fingers around Cinaed's clit and milked it with long strokes. Her friend moaned loudly and bucked her hips. The juices of her arousal leaked from her pussy, tinged a green and flecked with small bits of leaf. It pooled between her thighs. Hedone moved quickly, and with Sybari working her swollen clit, it didn't take long to have Cinaed writhing in bliss. Hedone eyed Sybari with a knowing look and licked her lips. Sybari smiled at her.

"I don't get many visitors. Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

She'd been wondering how she was going to deal with her arousal. Being a succubus could be inconvenient at times.

"We'll let her sleep." She took Sybari by the hand and led her through to another room. It was tiny, with barely room for a bed a some drawers. Hedone pulled her dress over her head and tuned to help Sybari out of hers. They shared a passionate kiss and moved to the bed.

"How old are you?"

"Thirty-one."

She paused. "You certainly don't look it. I'm forty-eight, so I'll take a little of your energy, but you'll have enough to get home." Her big hands lifted Sybari onto the mattress and caressed patterns from breast to mound. "Oh!" Her face lit up as she fingered the gemstones hanging between her legs. "I've never seen jewellery this pretty before."

The sorceress had the standard double piercing and charm, as well as two rings dangling large crystals. They looked like bigger versions of May's energy keepers. Sybari gave one a gentle tug and whisked her fingers around Hedone's labia. The sorceress responded in kind, gently easing hers inside her pussy.

"Do you like surprises and...unusual things?"

Sybari smiled. "That depends on what sort of unusual."

Hedone took her fingers away and reached for a small gold urn from on top of the drawers. She drank a mouthful of its contents and shut her eyes, a chant forming on her lips. She swayed and a gurgling sound bubbled up from her throat. Her labia parted and a tendril of black wriggled free. The translucent tentacle slithered out, rushing downwards. But it stopped before hitting the bed and swirled around like smoke. It continued to flow from her, forming a swirling pool between the succubi. Hedone's eyes snapped open and it stopped.

"What is that?" Sybari recoiled from a smoky tendril.

"Ectoplasm. Manifested energy. Don't worry, it can't hurt you. I control it. It's mine. I call it forth when I don't have anyone to play with. It can make things more interesting."

A tendril snaked up Sybari's thigh to tickle her vulva. The other end remained tethered to Hedone's crotch. In disbelief, Sybari watched it weasel its way into her vagina. Although it was hard to see the translucent substance, she could feel it wriggling around in her cunt as if it had solid form. She gasped and put a hand to her stomach. "Is that in my womb?"