Royal Blue Satin Ch. 02

Story Info
What color panties is mom wearing.
2.2k words
4.31
127.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wattan86
wattan86
81 Followers

As my daughter's birthday approached, I continued to ask mom and Jeanine what their plans were the occasion.

Mother finally said "They've changed. Laura and Chris won't be coming because they won a trip to Australia, in some promotion, and the dates are inflexible."

Laura is my mother in law and Christine, or Christopher is her daughter or son depending on your viewpoint.

She told me that my sister Lynne would be there. It wouldn't be a happy occasion because her husband had left her for a pretty 19 year old boy! It seems that he had been dropping his pants in assorted men's rooms for years. By some miracle he hadn't caught anything, or given anything to Lynne.

When I talked to her on the phone she mostly screamed and cried, but we all agreed that it would be best if she came home for a few weeks.

She had calmed considerably when I picked her up at the airport as I drove home she said "I think I always knew that something was lacking in our bedroom. He got hard pretty hard much anytime I wanted, but I almost always initiated sex. I wasn't really seducing him, rather he knew what I thought was seductive, and was smart enough to respond."

"A lot of women would have been delighted with a husband that only wanted sex when she did but I wanted to be wooed, and seduced and even used once in a while. I wanted to feel like a desirable woman."

"You are a very desirable woman, and if you weren't my sister I'd be delighted to treat you to some serious heterosexuality."

"Thank you and frankly if you weren't my brother I'd be looking for a motel and slipping my panties off right now."

As you might surmise being my sister wouldn't have been an obstacle to me and I was getting hard already. But I really didn't think that I would be lucky enough to have both a mother and sister in my bed, and also I didn't know how Jeanine would react.

I leered at her and asked "What color panties are you wearing."

She laughed and said "Sheer Black Nylon."

"Do I get to see them?"

"Yes but not in the car, later"

At home mom and Jeanine greeted her warmly, and she seemed to enjoy being home.

The next day Lynne and I were alone in the living room and she reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of black full cut see through panties, and said "I told you I'd let you see them."

I told her they would be much prettier on her, and she actually blushed.

I continued to enjoy Jeanine on a regular basis, but I had to be discreet about my times with mother. Several nights a week mother would slip into our room, and Jeanine would watch as Mother and I pleasured each other, and I often managed both of them.

We were unable to pursue our other games because of Lynne. Mother of course had plans, and one night she said. "Would you like to have sex with Lynne?"

I said "of course, but I doubt she would be interested, and what about Jeanine?"

"Have you noticed how Lynne looks at you, and how Jeanine looks at Lynne? I see real desire there, like I must have looked in Hawaii when I was trying to get you to screw me. I'll talk to Jeanine about this and let you know, and in the meantime treat Lynne like any pretty girl that you wanted to bed."

I found a way to date Lynne. We would all make plans to go to the theatre, movies, dinner etc. but them mom would get a headache, or Jeanine would not be interested in what we are doing, and I would wind up alone with Lynne. Eventually the good night kisses got more intense until we were making out like teenagers. Lynn began to be concerned.

"Jeanine has seen us kissing and she doesn't seem to mind. I really don't understand."

"You could ask her but she knows about how hard your divorce hit you, and figures that you need a little male attention, even from me. You are a beautiful desirable woman and we need to get that across to you. I don't play teenage lover with you just to build your confidence I really enjoy you as a girl it's too bad I can't make love to you as a woman."

One night while Lynne was out having dinner with some old friends, mother and I took the opportunity to use each other until we were both sore. Mother loved the chance to scream and accuse me of splitting here in half with my male endowment. She hadn't had the opportunity to be a slut in some time and really relished it.

Later that evening Jeanine started feeling deprived, and since I was temporarily unable to get hard, I satisfied her with my tongue. She also used the opportunity to voice her appreciation.

It was only later that we realized that Lynne had come home early, and probably heard the whole thing.

A few days later she told me that "I know about you and mother and you don't have to pretend anymore. I suspected it for some time, because she looks at you like your wife does. It's like two women in love with you, who then turn into two hungry shewolves at night."

"It also appears that they have ways of enjoying themselves when you aren't around. Doesn't that make you jealous?"

"No we all love each other, and besides they usually let me watch."

She laughed called a pig and hit me with a pillow.

Lynne and I started dating without any pretext of having mother and Jeanine with us, and about three weeks later. I came to my room and found Lynne in my bed in a long white nightgown. "I figured that since you are my brother, that makes us sort of virgins, and I thought I should look the part."

I decided that the "Ladies First" principal should prevail so I lifted her skirt and sat her on the edge of the bed, spread her legs, and began licking her bald V.

She said "mother insisted on the wax job and. Ooh! That feels good. The "perv" wouldn't do this. He said it was dirty. I wonder where he thought the things he sucked on in those men's rooms had been."

"Oh I coming! lick me harder!"

She pushed my head into her moistness and started to spasm.

We lay there for a few minutes afterward, and she said "Who is going to get on top?"I did and she climaxed at least twice before I filled her.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, I wish we had done that years ago. I wouldn't have married the "perv." To think I grew up with you right in my own home, and we could have been doing this years ago."

"I didn't have her for the next two nights as mother said she was busy with Jeanine"

I had a pretty good idea what the meant. I found out for certain a few days later when mother told me that she and Jeanine talked to Lynne and explained to her that if she wanted to continue to have me she would have to join our little harem. When I explained what this entailed she was unhappy at first, but after a night with Jeanine she decided that you were worth it. I actually think she enjoyed it, and is using her "obligations" to us as an excuse.

"Mother said "I'll have her tonight and her initiation will be tomorrow night."

Of course as was customary I wasn't informed as to what would happen. Jeanine was particularly passionate that night, apparently thinking about the ceremonies to come.

They told me that I should come to my room at 9:00 PM. When I did arrive there were three beautiful harem girls, in their "Story of O" dresses, mother in black, and Jeanine in royal blue as before and now Lynne in bright red. There were six lovely breasts, three sensual mouths, and many other hidden delights all available for my enjoyment.

Mother said "Master; Lynne wishes to serve you on her knees, will that be satisfactory?"

I said yes removed my pants, sat in the chair, and Lynne took me in her mouth, and began gently licking and sucking until I exploded. It is a rule that harem girls must swallow every drop and she did.

Of course there was a whipping and Lynne was the guest of honor. Mother and Jeanine gave her six strokes each.

We had decided that whippings were for initiations only, although we considered some sort of occasional event.

LYNNE

One night several months later after enjoying Jeanine's bottom, she told me that "My mother and Chris are moving here and your mother talked her into joining our harem. Do you object?'

"No, she is pretty and I can certainly manage it but I can only do so much."

That won't be a problem. My mother understands that harem girls have obligations to each other as well as to you.

"Then I'm looking forward to it."

"There is one thing, she had the same problem I did, getting involved with losers, notably my father, and Chris's father, she is rather damaged, and it may take some time to fix this"

LAURA

Laura and Chris arrived two weeks later. Laura seemed to be a bit nervous and stiff, and clearly was merely tolerating it because for some reason she seemed to have no choice. Mother and Jeanine talked to her, and reached a compromise. I would pleasure her with my tongue only until she was ready to be entered by me, and finally be pleasured by mother and Jeanine.

At first she insisted on complete darkness, and a nightgown which she raised. I got no response for over a week, until she actually said, "that feels good" and then I started using various toys, vibrators, and dildos.

Eventually she started climaxing every time, until one night she left the lights on and was laying on the bed just wearing black lace stockings and a nervous smile. I told her that she had pretty legs, and she asked "would you like me to spread them for you."

"Of course!"

I took off my clothes as she looked at me and said "that's bigger than I expected. I hope I can handle it."

I told her that the others had no trouble even when I simply bent them over tables and lifted their skirts, but that I was going to take my time with her.

I spent several minutes kissing her thighs between her stocking tops, and love nest.

She began to squirm and said "ooh that feels good" and I moved to her outer lips kissing and sucking them, gradually moving to her inner lips, occasionally brushing her clitoris gently.

I them slipped my tongue into the hole and she moaned "Please now!" but I continued to tease her.

I told her that I always insisted that my ladies climax first, and I was taking no chances. As I began to lick her clit harder and harder she screamed "oh god oooh I'm coming."

I gave her a few minutes to catch her breath, and then mounted her.

I was too aroused to make her climax more than once but after 30 minutes rest I managed to satisfy her more times than we could count.

I called in sick the next morning, mother and Lynne brought us breakfast in bed, and we spent most of the rest of the day telling each other what we liked to have done to us, and then doing it.

Laura got my exclusive attention for the next two weeks, until Mother said "Laura's initiation is tonight at 10.

At 10 I undressed and went to mothers room, and the ladies were waiting in their beautiful dresses. Laura's was Bright Pink. As was our custom I kissed their bare breasts and lightly sucked their nipples, and mother said "Master; Laura wishes to pleasure you with her mouth."

I motioned her to proceed. She then knelt and took me into her mouth, more deeply than any of the others. She was very accomplished and I finished very quickly, with her swallowing every drop as was our custom.

I noticed that the bracket was already positioned on the closet door. Mother then fastened Laura's hands over her head, and picked up the whip. They gave her the customary 12 strokes (four each). She managed not to scream.

Later I took Laura to my room and enjoyed the extra response that a woman with a sore bottom gives, when mounted.

Mother got tired of the "Dominatrix" game, and found that she really preferred being a submissive harem girl at least occasionally. As a result we decided to make the initiation ceremony a monthly event.

Once a month, usually on the first Saturday night one of the ladies took her turn on her knees, and tasted the whip. This served to remind each of us of our individual place.

wattan86
wattan86
81 Followers