Royal Conquest Ch. 01

Story Info
The honeymoon.
4.6k words
4.06
76.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story eroticses betrayal, rape, misogyny, and degradation. If you would find these topics triggering or otherwise painful, please stop here. If these topics offend you feel free to read the story and leave your opinion at the end.

I do have a lovey-dovey story in the pipeline, it just happens that I've been trying to do an evil overlord story for a while.

----------

Amora barely paid attention to her marriage ceremony. She'd met her husband-to-be years before when he returned from a campaign defending their lands against human incursion. As the third daughter of the crown she only needed a good match in marriage, not the one that gave her family the greatest possible advantage. A duke with a three hundred year long record of great accomplishments in war and diplomacy was perfect.

In the years they spend meeting in secret she'd learned that Glarion was as skillful a lover as he was a soldier. He knew poetry and jokes that could never be said in court. He'd learned enough of magic to surprise her with it.

Now it was finally coming together for them. The nobility from all across the realm was gathered in the courtyard of the royal castle. The last few words drew her attention back to the present.

"And with this," said Elwen, the high priestess, "I join the lineage of Amora, Princess of Loquin, to the lineage of Glarion son of Ferrat, Duke of the Golden Fields. May your union last until the stars fade and the seasons cease." She placed their hands together and lowered her voice so only they could hear her. "Congratulations."

Amora and Glarion turned to the crowd hand in hand as a cheer went up from the other elven nobles. A quartet of sorcerers atop the castle's towers launched a spray of colored lights over the assembly. The colors hung in the air for a moment then began to descended as flower petals. Beneath the sun in the land of eternal spring the lovers shared the first kiss of their marriage.

An honor guard, in polished silver armor, split the crowd down the middle for them.

Together the duke and princess fairly raced down pathway toward the castle. The valet opened the door for them with a knowing smile. A minute later they had reached the princess's room.

"If only they knew this wasn't the first time," Amora said with a giggle.

"Even if they did the tradition of the overeager couple is important to them." Glarion tried to kiss her again but she danced a step away from him. He caught her around the waist and gave her the kiss. "You are truly beautiful, Amora."

"You say that too much."

He laughed as he laid her out on their nuptial bed. "But it's true, dear, you are an absolutely perfect trophy."

"What?"

He opened the fasteners on her dress. "Evidence of my success. It takes some influence to be married to a princess, even if she is the third child of the the throne. Can't have everything." He kissed her on the neck the way he'd learned she liked best.

"Glarion . . . what are you talking about?"

"The wedding is over, dear. You and your lands are my property now. Seducing you helped ensure you wouldn't make a fuss but I just don't have the time anymore."

She tried futilely to push him away.

"Please, Amora, you didn't have any ambitions anyway." He retrieved a black leather collar with a sapphire gem set in the front. It closed around the princess's neck with electric sound of a magical ward closing. "Let's get started on producing some heirs."

"Get off of me." Amora tried again to remove him but found herself paralyzed.

"Your wedding present is a trinket I bought it from a human merchant. No that's a euphemism. He was a slaver. Elven women go for a lot of money in the markets. Those Golden Fields don't stay golden on their own, you know. Rescuing those girls I sell them is a good pretext for expansion, too." The gem on his ring glowed softly and Amora's body relaxed into the bed. "These collars are quite sophisticated. I'm still learning how to use them. Let's see."

An orgasm ripped its way through Amora's unprepared body. She convulsed more in pain than anything else but as the sensation faded it turned to mindnumbing pleasure the suffused throughout her body. The princess shuddered as she recovered.

Glorian began to remove his own clothing. "I've always been curious how much of that a person can take before it causes insanity."

"Why are you doing this?"

He paused to look at her. "In the last eight hundred years I have advanced in station exactly once, when my father and other brother were killed at Spiremount and I became the Duke of the Golden Fields. If I live for another thousand years I will go no further. Living like that, so close to holding real power is torture." He ran a hand over her breasts. "But now I'm in the line of succession, tangentially perhaps, but enough that I can force my claim once you help me bring down the royal family."

"Never!"

Glarion chuckled as he shrugged off his shirt. "A wife has to obey her husband, you know that."

"This is insane."

He removed the last of his clothing and joined her in the bed again. "Don't worry about that, I've arranged for a honeymoon so there is time to break you in." His made the ring glow again.

The forced orgasm was less painful than before but left her panting for breath. "I am going to--" He curse was cut off by another orgasm.

"Have you ever seen an addict, princess?" He kissed her. "They give up on dignity very quickly." As he pushed himself into her eager sex the her tore a fourth climax from her unwilling flesh and she tightened around him. "You really are a perfect toy for me."

Glarion's power over Amora kept the princess silent while he had his way with her.

"The first duty of a princess, the only one really, is to produce an heir for her husband. Secure my position with a child and you will be richly rewarded." He brought her to orgasm twice more before the exertion left her too exhausted to move.

In the night she struggled to remove the collar but it was held in place by a magic stronger than anything she could muster. The magic prevented her from rising enough to leave the bed, as well. After a while she let herself fall asleep. There was nothing more to do.

-)(-

The next day Glarion was gone before she awoke. She couldn't make herself leave the room or cry for help. An hour later her husband returned abruptly with a servant she had never seen before. The sapphire set in the woman's collar told her everything she needed to know. Amora drew the sheets in front of herself defensively.

"My love," Glarion said, embracing her. His voice dropped to a whisper. "You still smell of sex and shame." Then raising his voice again. "Give her a bath, Irin. The new dress and jewelry for her trip will arrive soon. I want to see her ready to travel by midday."

"Of course, my lord," said the servant. "To the bath, princess?"

Amora found herself following.

"Duke Glarion will want you to smell nice," said Irin. She poured out some scented oils. "He enjoys stripping away your status in every way he can." She made a pained expression. "The trip from the capitol to the Golden Fields is only a few days. Try to please him. If you do he will make sure you enjoy it."

"I'm going to kill him."

"You can't." Irin scrubbed the princess's skin. "He's the only one who can make the collar work."

"And why does that matter?"

Irin touched her own collar. "If he dies nothing will ever make you feel like that again."

"That was torture," said Amora.

"I thought the same thing at first, too, but soon enough it will be an addiction more precious to you than bread and water." The servant continued washing the princess for a few minutes. "How do you like your hair, princess? Up or down?"

Amora blinked. "Up, I guess."

"Very well, ma'am."

When the bath was done Irin made quick work of Amora's hair. A light blue dress was laid out on the bed along with sapphires and diamonds. "This is . . . very nice," admitted Amora. From a proper husband she would have appreciated the gift. She was sure that Glarion had an different reason for it.

"We do have to keep up appearances, dear," Glarion said from behind her. "Put it on. We're just about ready to leave."

She dressed with Irin's help.

"A true princess of the realm," he said, taking her hand. "Your carriage awaits."

"Thank you."

"Of course . . . oh, one last thing." The gem on his ring glimmered.

Amora's legs gave out beneath her as his magic made her body betray her will. The feeling of the fabric moving over her hypersensitive skin nearly caused a second orgasm.

Glarion caught her easily and lifted her unresisting body into his arms. "A proper blushing bride."

He carried her out of the castle with all the gallantry expected of a duke and placed her on the seat of the carriage opposite himself. The honor guard saluted as they left.

"We're going to the Golden Fields," guessed Amora as her home slipped away. "Somewhere you control."

"It is a beautiful place for a honeymoon."

She leaned back against the seat and watched the countryside roll by outside the carriage. The scenery was beautiful. She'd never been very far from the capitol in her life. Glarion, for all his sadism, had a sense of taste and wealth. Plenty of noblewomen ended up married to men whose treatment of their wives was far worse than a few unwilling orgasms.

Amora smiled to herself and touched the gemstone on her collar as she remembered how it felt. She pulled her hand away when she realized what she was doing. Irin was right. The pleasure that the Glarion could give was already gnawing at her mind. Her new husband was a monster trying to drug her into complacency. She could not allow that to happen. As a princess of the realm it was her responsibility to stop him.

What she needed was time to think. There had to be something that could free her from the control over her that the collar gave him. She knew the small amount of magic that had been required in her studies decades ago that no magic was absolute. The complex thoughts needed to cast a spell fell apart before they were finished.

She had friends that could help her. Elwen, the high priestess, had more than enough skill and power to free her. General Yulri was supposed to be stationed near the Golden Fields. If she could find him he'd help her.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Glarion.

"Nothing."

"Good, that's all you need to be thinking about." He beckoned to her. "Come over here, darling, I'm growing bored with the countryside."

Amora's body moved her over to him. "I've never heard of magic like this," she said, trying to distract him for as long as possible. "A spell that responds to orders."

He smiled. "It doesn't, it simply opens you up to the influence of my own magic."

"How clever."

"Indeed, princess. Normally the body rebels against being controlled. The collar fixes that. I can turn you into a puppet if I need to. That's important."

"And why is that?" asked Amora. She gently guided his hands away from the ties of her dress.

Glarion brought one hand up behind her head and kissed her deeply, the way he'd done a hundred times before as her lover. She felt the same warmth and love and reassurance as before. He drew away for just a moment then did it again. Amora allowed herself a smile as he placed comforting a hand on her cheek. "By the end of the month your mind will be too corrupted to act like a princess for very long." They kissed again like a newly married couple. "Your body will be nothing more than a pleasing shape kept warm by a heartbeat."

The princess froze in place.

"I'm going to turn you into a cum starved slut, dear," he stroked her hair possessively, "and we can hardly have a trained animal as the princess."

Amora's heart raced inside of her chest as she tried to draw away but the collar forced her to move toward him. "Glarion . . ."

"What is it?"

"You don't have to do this." Her hands began to remove her dress with sinuous grace. "I'll work with you."

Glarion laughed. "That's very kind of you. Unfortunately I already have all the partners I need and this will make you so much more pliable. I'm going to fuck you, now. Decide if I'll be your husband or your master."

Amora's body continued to slowly expose itself to the monster who controlled her. "My husband."

"Make me believe it."

She let herself move with the with way that he husband's will guided rather than fight against it. "I'd like to be your lady, my lord husband. Make love to me the way you did that first time, by the Opal Pool."

With the wisdom of hindsight she could see that Glarion had moved very quickly. It was only the second time they'd met. They had laughed like schoolchildren as he lead her to the Opal Pool outside the walls of the castle. The pool glittered in the sunlight, a thousand different colors that she'd never seen before.

A tree had shaded a small patch of grass where they settled down where he whispered poetry to her. Before long they were swimming in the cool waters. Glarion had come up from beneath her while she floating in the summer sun. With a boyish smile he gave her an intimate kiss between her legs. He pushed her to the edge of the pool and continued until she locked her legs around his head in excitement.

"What was that?" she's asked when he was done.

"Did you never play with the stableboys?"

She'd giggled. "None of them did that."

"Their loss."

When she'd kissed him then she tasted herself on his lips for the very first time, though not the last. The pool became their secret place. She learned there that he seemed to knew more about her body than she did.

In the waters of the Opal Pool he seduced her with kind words and gentle lovemaking.

Glarion touched the sapphire on her collar. "That is so much less satisfying than what I have in mind for you."

Amora knelt before her husband with her dress open enough to reveal her breasts. She knew what was coming even before his manhood emerged. The collar forced her to lick her lips in preparation.

He pushed himself into her mouth and down her throat until she began to choke. The ring glittered and her body spasmed in response Her throat constricted around him and she choked again. The orgasm that came from Glarion's will was so much fuller than any she had achieved naturally. It rippled through her entire body. The pain of unexpected climax was less that it had been the day before as though her body was becoming accustomed it, though the pleasure was undiminished.

Glarion touched her head and she looked up at him, all too conscious of her position. "I see lust in your eyes."

She stared back at him.

"Oh, and I see defiance as well." He moved himself slowly inside of her so that she could only breath when he allowed it. "Perhaps I underestimated you, princess." He cracked a cruel smile.

Her third forced orgasm of the day left Amora slumped on the floor of the carriage.

"Or perhaps not."

Glarion finished himself on his wife's chest, his seed splattered across her breasts. The princess felt her body begin to move in response to his desires but she let her conscious mind go limp while her body was made to put on a show. Her fingers massaged the evidence of her husband's love into her skin. It chilled her a bit as it cooled.

When she was done he left on the floor of the carriage there for a while. She listened to the day pass by.

"Get up, darling," he whispered to her, "we're at the inn." He helped Amora to her feet put her dress most of the way back on. "There we go. You look like a princess again."

The inn was a solid looking building with rough looking footmen leaning against the walls.

"Do you see those men?" asked Glarion. "Commoners, all of them. Most of them have raped a few village girls in their time just to know what it feels like. I'm sure they'd like a go at royal flesh." He drew in a breath through his nose. "On the other hand you smell of sex right now. Perhaps they'd take you for a whore and never know how lucky they were."

Up in the private room Irin washed the princess. "You pleased him very much, my lady, he's in a better mood than I've seen in a long time."

"He suggested he might let the men rape me."

"No, that will be my job tonight."

"What?" Amora stood up in the tub.

"I was always a slut, even before his lordship took me in. He says it's good I know the value of my body." Irin's eyes became more focused. She pulled Amora back into the tub. "Cooperate with him before he breaks you. I kept fighting him for too long but now . . ."

"You let him sell you."

"He gives me fine clothes and food and . . . and you know." Her breath shortened at the memory. "Your lord husband will break you eventually if you make him. Enjoy the rewards of service."

"I am a princess, a member of the royal family."

Irin moved closer. "You begged him for sex today."

"He forced me to."

"Or maybe you knew he was going to make love to you properly if you were good enough." The servant resumed washing Amora. "He seduced you once. How long did that take? This time will be easier."

"Glarion is a monster."

"He is your husband, you'll want to please him."

"Never."

-)(-

They arrived at the Golden Fields the next day. Glarion hadn't touched her once during the second half of the journey. He talked to her about the history of the section of the realm he ruled. Despite being on the edge of the realm, right against a human empire, the land was picturesque and wealthy. From time to time he pointed out ongoing projects visible from the main road.

The terraced keep at the edge of dukedom was a wondrous construction, started a dozen generations ago with no plans to stop expanding. It had been named and renamed a thousand times but each new owners reinvention made the old name obsolete. Glarion had named it the Grand Renewal after his project to restore his families lands. Sculpted gardens and pools fed by everflowing fountains spilled from one level to the next. Amora's new bedchambers were in the highest level.

Glarion's decision not to continue his abuse gave Amora the chance to explore her new home. The guards wouldn't let her leave but there was more than enough space within the building itself. Every generation had added their own touch. The architecture became truly ancient in the deepest parts of the keep. She found that preferred the well lit upper levels, however.

One of the pools had a tree by it that laid out a bed of red flower petals shaded by the branches above. Amora took to resting there in the heat of the day.

"I thought you might like this place," Glarion said when he found her there on the third day.

She kept her eyes closed. "Are you here to rape me again?"

"We don't have to talk about sex," he said, taking a seat next to her and leaning his head against the tree. "Enjoy the peace of the pools for now."

Amora turned toward him. "You said you'd turn me into a whore."

"Eager to continue, dear?"

She said nothing, although she had found herself more in need of satisfaction than she was used to. "I'm going for a swim." She abandoned her dress by the tree and slipped into the cool waters while Glarion watched.

"I'm glad you like it here," he said.

Amora ignored him and raised her fingers to her sex, just to spite his belief he could control her. A few minutes of delicate manipulations brought her to a tepid orgasm. She let herself enjoy the warmth of the sun as she floated in the pool.

"When you do that it makes me think I've been neglecting my duties as a husband."

She touched her collar unconsciously. "I do well enough on my own."

"We've been lovers for a very long time now," said Glarion. "Any time you want, just ask." He pulled her a bit closer to the edge and kissed her before leaving. "By now you must know my methods are much more fulfilling than you fingers."

12