Royal Domestic Discipline

Story Info
Queen Victoria spanked by Prince Albert
5.5k words
4.37
24.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Consider this an alternate reality story in which Queen Victoria Alexandrina (1837 – 1901) of Britain, Scotland, Ireland, Empress of India and Defender of the Faith lives a domestic discipline (DD) lifestyle with her beloved Husband Prince Albert as the Head of Household (HoH). The story is set relatively early in their marriage; Before the Queen's first pregnancy and the Assassination attempt in the carriage. I changed Albert's familial background a bit by letting his parents stay together as a happy DD couple. Though it is said that in her youth Queen Victoria had been a good and enthusiastic rider, there is very little visual evidence to that fact. If she really was she probably would have been riding side-saddle. It was considered more lady-like and demands a completely different skill set than normal riding does. – Special thanks to my beta reader Andrea.

After a long day spent in consultations with her cabinet members Queen Victoria was on the way to dinner where she intended to continue their deliberations and hopefully come to the desired result. In other words: convince those men to see things her way. To reach the small dining room adjacent to her apartment they had to cross a rarely used ante room. That evening, however, the room was not empty as it usually was. Her husband of three months greeted her with an incline of his head as her rank demanded. Victoria hid her surprise at his presence as she had only expected him to return from his troop inspection in a couple of days at the earliest. Prince Consort Albert guided the men following his wife and Queen in the next room, told them to take a seat and promised them that the Queen would join them presently.

As soon as the door had closed behind the men Victoria wrapped her arms around her Albert's neck and greeted him with a kiss.

Albert kissed her back but did nothing to prolong the embrace, "I missed you as well, my little dove, four days without you were too long and I would so love to start the more enjoyable part of our day, but you still have work to do. I have also heard that you have been very naughty earlier today while you were out riding.

"Jumping over that hedge and down the incline was extremely dangerous and you're lucky that neither you nor the horse were hurt or injured. You could have died before the guards you had left behind in your enthusiasm could have reached you. Or you could have been injured like that opera singer a few years ago who died in Edinburgh from the injuries she had received by losing control of her horse in Regent's park (Maria Garcia Malabran). I can't allow my wife or the Queen of England to act this irresponsibly and recklessly and in a way unworthy of my wife and our Queen. You will have to face the consequences of your actions, my dove.

"When you have dismissed your cabinet and advisors for the night; I want you to go in our bedchamber, send the Lady-in-waiting to bed, remove your skirts and drawers and put your cute nose in the corner, you know by now which corner. And since I'm in a generous mood, I want you to put your hands behind your back and intertwine the fingers. You will stay there without moving until I'll call you over for your punishment spanking. Did I make myself clear, my wife?"

"Quite clear, Albert, my dear, but give me the chance to justify my actions, before you make your final decision."

Over the last few months Victoria had learned that there was no changing her husband's mind when his voice had taken on that certain quietly domineering and dominating inflection.

~*~

Unbidden, Victoria's mind flashed back to the evening of her wedding. Albert and she had left the wedding reception as early as curtsey and tradition allowed. He had guided her to the suite of rooms they would share from now on and had led her directly to the master bedroom. Albert had dismissed the three physicians and two midwives hidden behind a privacy screen to as custom demanded bear witness of their Queen's deflowering. The doctors had protested but Albert had been adamant and practically had pushed them out of the room but promised them that they would get the bloodied sheets in the morning.

He had turned back to her and had kissed her, not the shy, chaste, almost perfunctory kiss they had shared in the church or later on the balcony for the entertainment of the crowd, but a real kiss. He kissed her like she never had been kissed before. She would never have thought it possible that a single kiss could make her feel things she had never felt before: her whole body had tingled from head to toe and she had shivered though she was not cold. Albert had then pushed her back a bit and looked at her with an inquisitive and caring expression on his face. He had put his left hand under her chin and raised her head until their gazes met.

"My darling wife, my pure little white dove; there are a few things you have to know and accept about how or marriage will work. I willingly changed my religion and my nationality when I became your husband. You are the Queen of this country, the decisive authority on any and all important things and I will never do anything to undermine that authority. In the privacy of our rooms, however, my girl, I will be the sole authority. I will be the one who is wearing the trousers, to employ a saying of my country of origin. In other words: out there I defer to you and in here you answer to me. That's how it has always been in my family. The husband, the father is the head of the household and the rest of the family has to follow his rules and his orders. My father made a lot of rules my mother has to follow on a daily basis, and if she falters even once he punishes her, but that's not all: He also disciplines her twice a week, not because she has done something wrong, but just to remind her who is in charge. He calls it maintenance discipline.

"I do not think that you will need to be told what to do at any given moment, you will not be given many detailed rules to follow, but there will be a few ground rules. I call them the three Ds. The Ds stand for Disobedience, Disrespect and Dishonesty. I expect you to obey my orders to the best of your abilities as fast as you can. When I tell you to be in bed at a certain time you will be in bed, waiting under the covers or face the consequences. I expect you to always tell the truth and not to hold back anything. If I find otherwise you will face the consequences. I also demand that you show me respect and that you respect yourself and others. In other words: I do not want you to act recklessly or to risk your safety, I do not want you to curse in any way; there's always a way to say things in a polite way and still get your point across or you will have to face the consequences."

Albert had pulled Victoria close and pressed her against his front. She was wearing heels but even with the heels the top of her head reached barely above his chin.

"I know you will now want to know what those consequences may be and what I meant when I said that my father disciplines my mother on a regular basis. You may not like it but you will get used to the way things will be done in our marriage. The most common disciplinarian tool my father uses are spankings on the bare behind, administered either with his bare or gloved hands, a hairbrush, a paddle, in other words, a flat, smooth piece of wood, a riding crop or even a cane, depending on the transgressions that have to be dealt with. He also makes her stand or kneel in a corner, makes her wear restrictive clothing or forbids her to do things she usually likes doing; sometimes he also makes her write an essay detailing why she did something she had not been allowed to do."

"Why does she let him do that? She has rights. She could get a divorce," Victoria started to object."

"Hush, my dove, all in good time." Albert had bent down and kissed his new wife again. His kiss had claimed her lips and then her mouth and left no doubt who was calling the shots. Victoria had been completely breathless when the kiss had ended.

"Why does my mother not get a divorce? That's easy to answer. My parents stay together because they love each other, because there is no one in the whole world my mother trusts more than her husband, than my father. When my father has to go on a trip and my mother can not go with him, as she usually tries to do; she becomes nervous and unsettled because she misses the regular sessions of maintenance discipline. And the first thing she does at his return is to find him, go down on her knees and welcome him home by kissing his hands. There is no rule demanding such behaviour of her, she just does it because she feels the need to act this way. Their love is pure and untainted and it shows in the way they treat each other every day. I want us to have the same."

"And now, my dove, I will help you to get undressed and then you will go over my knees and I will give you your first spanking as a married woman. I will use my hands to ease you into it and then the back of your hairbrush to give you a real taste. You'll get used to it. No, don't protest. Wait until we get to the benefits of being married to me and the reason why I sent those morons behind the Chinese screen out."

Albert had been as good as his word. He had expertly peeled his virgin wife out of the layers upon layers of fabric until she had been naked but for her drawers. He let them over to the vanity, sat down and pulled Victoria over his lap. He then parted her drawers and started to spank her with his hand. He let his hand land hard on her upturned, white buttocks and talked the whole time. Victoria yelped at the first spank and soon started to kick out. She also tried to reach back to protect her vulnerable backside.

"Oh no, my dove. No reaching back, you could hurt your hands when I use anything but my hands. No kicking, that's so unseemly and undignified; and when we're done, no rubbing. Keep your hands where I can see them not where you want them. I know you are not used being treated that way, but you will soon learn that it will keep you balanced and happy. Especially at the end of a long day of work."

After what had seemed like an eternity to the young queen, Albert had stopped and started to caress her now pink buttocks. He had heard her sniffling and encouraged her to cry, he then had told her that it would do her good to let the tears out; and to her great surprise: it worked. He had opened the drawer of her vanity and removed a wooden hairbrush, he then had used on her hind orbs. She screamed when the first stroke hit her, but tried to keep herself under control as best as she could from then on. Albert told her that she was doing fine and that he was proud of her. And those words made her feel as if she had just won a precious gem as a prize.

He had put the brush back in the drawer after what had seemed to her to be hundreds of strokes but had only been two dozen and helped her back on her feet. He had held her in his arms and stroked her back and licked and kissed her tears away. She had calmed down and smiled up to him.

"I should not have let you do that, Albert. I am your Queen after all." Her protest had been bogus at best and she had known it even that first day.

"Yes, my dove, but foremost you are my wife, my responsibility, mine to care for. You might have a hard time to understand it now, but everything I do is for your own good. And now, let's talk about what we're supposed to do in this room tonight. What do you know about the relationship between men and women? From what I have been told you had a very sheltered upbringing."

"And good teachers who did not try to curtail my natural curiosity, and let me read what I wanted to read even if it had not been on the curriculum. So, I know the theory. I know how procreation works and I know what the church says about it, but I suppose that is not what you wanted to know," Victoria had answered.

"It's a start and it's more than I had expected. I have heard that most young women in your country go into their wedding night dreading what is to come. All they know is what their mothers told them: that they would go to bed, extinguish the lights, that their new husbands would get on top of them, put their tool inside of them and that the best thing they could do was to close their eyes and hope that it would soon be over and try to ban the pain to the back of their mind. And knowing the men of my generation and the generations before ours, that might well have been their experience. I learned from experience and by reading the Classics that it does not have to be that way. I learned that men and women can have lots of fun together without having to fumble around in the dark."

Albert then had started to teach her about the male and female body and she learned things first hand that had not been in any of her books. He had made her body sing after she had gotten over the surprise of seeing the ring pierced through his tool. He had explained to her that he had it done to be more comfortable when wearing a dress uniform, but that it also had a number of other positive side effects; a few of which she quickly learned to appreciate.

~*~

The Queen snapped out of her memories when one of the servers filled her crystal glass with a wonderful, clear Claret that had been imported from France. During dinner she had trouble not to get lost in detailed memories of that first night with her husband after her first spanking ever. She had been so aroused that night that she had barely felt it when Albert had penetrated her hymen. She had learned to enjoy herself though her buttocks had still been a bit tender from the spanking session over Albert's lap.

Since that night Albert had punished her three times using one of her own riding crops, making her bend over the footrest of the bed or a table. He also had decided that to keep her in line she would get a maintenance spanking once a week. At first she had been a bit resistant to that idea, but after twelve weeks she was starting to get used to those over the knees sessions. That, however might have had more to do with the fact that at the end of those spankings her Albert not only caressed her reddened buttocks but also gave her an orgasm by playing between her legs with his fingers. And that was quickly becoming a sensation Victoria did not want to miss.

That evening like many times after a long day listening to the mostly circular reasoning of her ministers and advisers, Victoria listened only with half an ear to their prattling. It was a technique she had developed years ago while having to listen to her mother's constant preaching and pontificating about protocol and proper conduct. It allowed her to give the impression that she was all ears and enabled her to retain enough of a conversation or discussion to be able to summarise the main points, while her mind was busy with other things.

She knew her beloved husband was determined to punish her for her little escapade with the her horse earlier that day, and by now she knew him good enough to be sure that it would be extremely difficult, if not to say impossible to get him to change his mind about her impeding punishment. He had called her behaviour reckless and irresponsible and unworthy of a Queen. But that was not true. She had made that jump with that horse more times than she could count and she had used the improvements of the side saddle, the added second horn to sit more securely. She had only wanted to have a bit of fun, far from the prying eyes of her court and her security escort. She just had wanted to be for herself, even if only for a few minutes. She hoped that he would give her the chance to explain and justify her actions before he started her punishment. However, even the prospect of a burning behind could not keep her attention focused that evening. Her mind was decidedly on a loop keeping her on memory lane.

Being with Albert and sleeping snuggled in his strong arms every night was such a thrill, feeling him move inside of her when he made love to her or as he jokingly called it when he fulfilled his marital obligations was bliss. It was so wonderful that she was convinced that nothing he could ask of her could ever make her think twice, not after he had taught her how to enjoy the taste of his love juice.

She had not known what to think when he had first wanted her to take his manhood in her mouth and kiss and lick and suckle it. It seemed to be against everything she had learned about morality from her mother and from her religious instructors, but as with everything Albert had been a very patient but insistent teacher. He had known how to overcome her misgivings first with convincing words and then by his reaction to her initially hesitant and cautious and shy actions. She had come to love the taste of his tool and of his juice. She no longer blushed a deep red at the thought of having to kneel on the carpet next to the bed, naked but for her bloomers and sometimes even without them.

She also had learned that caressing his manhood with her mouth gave her some power over her strong unflappable husband she had in no other situation; and that thought gave her a silent thrill. Taking him in her mouth could even make him beg. It was an incredible feeling that the man who could make her weak in the knees by just looking at her was not insensitive to her and her actions.

~*~

Dinner had only been a short seven course affair with salmon terrine and salad and fish and other light dishes. The main topic during dinner had been to decide if there would be an official comment on the recent tension between Russia and the Prussians and which country's stance the British Empire would support. Her council was split on the topic and she was a bit at odds with her beloved Albert. Albert was a firm supporter of Prussia and Victoria tended to favour the Russian view, and not only because of her godfather. She also found the Prussian Leaders' arrogance and his high sprung ambitions rude; frankly, the man was grating on her nerves. Though she was far too polite to let her private opinion be publicly known.

Finally, dinner was over and she was eager to see the men go for the night, and return to her private rooms and her husband. She longed to be held in his strong arms, despite her impeding punishment. Victoria found her beloved in the sitting room, at a desk dealing with what she supposed was some of the mail that had come in for him those last four days, while he had been gone. She stepped up to him and snuggled against the back of the chair as best as she could,

"Good evening, Albert, my love. I missed you. How was your troop inspection?"

"I'll tell you everything about it later or tomorrow, my dove, but now, Drina, my dear, don't you have something you have to do before we can get our well deserved rest? I distinctly remember having given you explicit orders."

"Yes, dear. I'll go and wait for you in the bedroom but before you do what you think you need to do; there are some things you should know."

"I do not see how there could be any mitigating circumstances for your recklessness and lack of responsibility."

"Please, just listen. I do not expect you to let the incident simply go or presume to get you to change your mind or even worse make your decisions for you, but let me put it in perspective for you."

"Alright, my dove, you may try and sway me. And now, scoot."

Victoria turned around and walked over to their bedroom. She closed the door, acknowledged the already burning lamps and removed her shoes, thighs and skirts until she was naked from the waist down. She walked to the corner furthest from the door and stood there facing the wall. She pushed her shoulders back and stretched her hands behind her back, immensely grateful that Albert had not told her to put her hands on top of her head with her palms facing the ceiling as he sometimes did. She hated having to hold her arms like that: they quickly started to tremble and felt extremely heavy and then they started to hurt. And the position of her hands, with the palms up made her feel helpless and vulnerable.

12