Royal Flush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long, long moment they just stared at each other. Then Andrea grinned and that made Tamsin laugh and, suddenly, they both had a fit of the giggles. After a while they calmed down, looked at each other and grinned again.

"You're right, of course," Tamsin said with a sigh. "I... we do need to practice. If for no reason other than I've never done anal and I really don't want the first time to be in front of Lady Mary and her chums. I'm not in a particular rush for there to be a first time and, trust me, if I was, then you wouldn't be my first choice of partner but, if that's the way it has to be, then here in the flat is as good a place as any. But let's take it a little bit easy. Let's start with the mask."

Tamsin picked the mask up off the table, held it to her head and, with Andrea's help, started to fasten the straps which held it on. It took quite a while to get it adjusted so that the nose and eye holes lined up properly. As they worked away Tamsin began to appreciate why the mask had been so expensive. The faux fur both looked and felt quite realistic and, in as much as it resembled any breed at all, it looked a bit like a beagle except that the 'ears' were pointed, not floppy. It was pretty flexible and, once they got it fully adjusted, it fitted quite snugly. Her face was entirely covered apart from the area around her mouth and chin and a small bit at the back where the straps adjusted. Tamsin went over to the mirror above the fireplace and was slightly shocked at what looked back at her. Her head was completely covered, obscuring her face and it was as if it wasn't her at all. It brought to mind the cover of an old Genesis album that her dad had owned. As a young girl she had been fascinated by the picture of the woman with the fox head; now this was exactly what she had become. The person, the thing, that stared out of the eye holes was no longer a woman, it was no longer her, she had become a cipher, her wants, her needs, her emotions hidden along with the rest of her behind this mask. The effect was pretty powerful and Tamsin just stared and stared.

"Do you like what you see?" Andrea asked after a while. "You certainly seem to."

"It's...," Tamsin pulled herself back to the here and now, reached up and felt her face. The faux fur on her cheeks felt strange to the touch.

"It actually suits you, do you know that?" Andrea continued. "Is it comfortable? Is it going to cause problems if you have to wear it for long periods?"

"It's pretty comfortable. Come on, let's try the collar." Tamsin amazed them both by her apparent eagerness.

"Ooh, you're very keen all of a sudden. What's brought this about?" Andrea joked.

"I just... I just want to see the full effect," Tamsin bluffed. There was no way she could explain to Andrea how, having put on the mask, she now had this urge to disappear into the costume, to lose herself in the role.

Andrea picked up the collar from the table and brought it over. There was nothing that special about it. They could have picked up something similar in any pet store and, had they done so, they would have paid far less for it. In keeping with the mask it was in brown leather and with an unpretentious chromed buckle and 'D' ring for the leash. However, the bone shaped name tag was quite large and dangled down in front. Tamsin just wished she had a better puppy name than Snookums. With a sigh she fastened the buckle while Andrea fetched the leash and attached it to the 'D' ring.

Andrea went to the pile of bits on the table and picked out the 'front paws'. The soft leather pouch which covered the hands was quite small and Tamsin had to ball her hands up into fists so as to get them on. As Andrea fastened the wrist straps Tamsin could feel her independence slipping away. Her hands, now her paws, in keeping with the puppy look, would no longer be able to grasp or hold anything and she had suddenly become a lot more dependent on her..., her what? Her owner? Her trainer? Her Mistress?

Following the front paws were the rear paws which were attached by Velcro straps just above and just below the knee. In the fullness of time Tamsin was going to have to get naked but, realising that she shouldn't push too fast, for the moment Andrea just fitted them over Tamsin's jeans.

"Walkies," Andrea laughed and, taking the end of the leash, gave it a little tug. Tamsin gave her an exasperated look but she still got down on her hands and knees. The paws changed quite a bit about how she crawled. With her hands scrunched up inside the front paws she was having to rest her weight on her balled fists and this added to the illusion and made her feel more animal. The knee pads protected her knees but did nothing for her feet. Tamsin practised crawling with her feet off the ground and found this quite easy as long as she didn't have to go too far. Andrea, still holding the leash, led Tamsin through to the bedroom and, as soon as she entered, she saw, reflected back from the mirrored doors of the built in wardrobes, this strange hybrid, this puppy girl in human clothes.

She went over to the mirrors and stared at herself just as she had done in the lounge. She twisted and turned, trying to see how it all went together. Now that she was down on her hands and knees she was even closer to an animal, a puppy girl. Her clothes seemed wrong and out of place and she wanted to shed them, to complete the transformation, but she wasn't ready to admit that to Andrea, not yet.

"That just leaves the tail," Andrea said from behind her. "Are you ready for that?"

"Go on then if you must," Tamsin replied. She stared into the mirror and tried to imagine herself with a tail and no clothes. "Take these mittens off me and I'll try the smallest plug, OK?"

"I was thinking...," Andrea started.

"What were you thinking?"

"Part of the learning process, part of what we're practising, is me putting the plug in. If we kept you in costume and I fitted the harness...."

If she hadn't been on her hands and knees, wearing the mask, the paws, the collar and the leash, Tamsin would never have countenanced the thought but, as she was already, in her mind, playing with the concept that she was a puppy girl who had paws, not hands, and who had lost her independence and had to have things done for her - this somehow fitted.

"OK," she agreed, still staring into the mirror.

"Well, come along then," Andrea said and, with the slightest tug on the leash, she led Tamsin back to the kitchen. There was no reason why Tamsin had to stay on her hands and knees, no reason at all except that it felt right.

Andrea laid out the harness on the kitchen table along with the tail and the smallest butt plug. Meanwhile Tamsin knelt on the floor beside her. The harness wasn't too hard to figure out. The strap that went up between the butt cheeks had a series of holes in it and both the butt plug and the tail had wide flat headed screws which went through these holes fastening them onto the strap. The only question was which holes to choose.

"Turn around," Andrea ordered, "get on your hands and knees and let me get at your backside."

Tamsin did so and Andrea looked down to see the taut denim of Tamsin's jeans stretched tight across her behind.

"I'm sorry, it's time we got those jeans off," Andrea said. "Stand up and I'll fix it for you."

Both knew this was a massive step. Sure, Andrea had helped Tamsin get into her maid's outfit but that had just been dressing up. Tamsin had not been so helpless and, this time, at the end of it all, was the butt plug. Slightly warily Tamsin stood up and kicked off her shoes. Andrea, still sitting at the kitchen table, bent down and removed the rear 'paws' before turning her attention to Tamsin's jeans. Andrea, with her fingers on Tamsin's belt buckle, looked up to confirm that she really was OK with this.

"Ready?" Andrea asked.

"Don't ask," Tamsin replied. "I mean... I mean this is a lot easier if I don't have too many choices. Don't ask for permission, just do it, please." Tamsin was far from able to explain the jumble of confused emotions within her.

Andrea looked again at her colleague and nodded before undoing Tamsin's belt and reaching for the button at the front of her jeans. Being as matter of fact as she could be she unzipped the fly and pushed the jeans to the floor. Tamsin stepped out of them and Andrea picked them up and folded them over the back of a chair. Andrea reached out for Tamsin's panties and was just about to ask again if this was OK when she remembered and, without saying a word, pushed them to the floor. Again Tamsin stepped out of them leaving herself dressed in only a tee shirt and ankle socks. Andrea then replaced the rear paws over Tamsin's now naked knees.

"Floor," Andrea ordered and Tamsin got back down on her hands and knees. "Turn," came the next order and Tamsin shuffled round until her backside was facing Andrea.

"God! Look at that bruising!" Andrea exclaimed. She reached down and ran her fingers along the vivid wheals that striped Tamsin's backside.

Tamsin bit back her rising anger. Yes, her backside was still sore from yesterday's less than tender ministrations. And now, here she was, knelt down on the floor waiting to have that god-awful butt plug shoved up her. When was anyone going to acknowledge just how much this story was costing her? Still, as Andrea was always quick to point out, she hadn't many options and, whatever her reservations about the butt plug, she did want to see what she looked like wearing the tail.

Andrea picked the tail harness off the table, got up out of the chair and crouched down behind Tamsin.

"Open wide," she said gently pushing Tamsin's thighs apart. Then she took the strap and laid it along the crease of the buttocks. The butt plug wanted to go in the hole nearest the 'D' ring where the two front straps joined and, lining that hole up against Tamsin's anus, she noted which hole was best for the tail. This done she went over to the cutlery drawer, found a suitable knife and used it to tighten the screws holding the plug and the tail onto the harness. With both the tail and the plug attached to the strap it was time for the moment of truth. She arranged her chair so that she was directly facing Tamsin's backside and then reached into her handbag and took out a pack of surgical rubber gloves and some baby wipes.

"Where did they come from?" Tamsin asked when, having been alerted by the snap of rubber, she turned round and saw the gloves.

"I knew this moment was coming and had them ready, just in case. If you think I'm sticking my finger up your arse without gloves on then you've got another think coming," Andrea replied testily. "Now get back in position."

"What do you mean, stick your finger up my arse?"

"To open you up a bit. You can try going straight to the butt plug if you want but I really don't recommend it, not for an anal virgin like you."

"How do you know so much about it," Tamsin sounded suspicious.

"Never you mind how, just be grateful that I do," Andrea replied. "Now shut up and take what's coming to you."

Tamsin gave Andrea a wry look before getting back into position. Andrea took the lube and squeezed out a generous dollop onto her gloved finger. This she then pushed into the crease of Tamsin's buttocks so that she was pressing against her sphincter.

"This will open you up and make sure you're good and lubed up before we start with the plug. It's easiest if you don't try and fight it. Just try to relax and squeeze out as if you're taking a dump," she said conversationally. "Now do as you're told like a good little puppy."

Although Andrea had been joking, having Andrea take control was just what Tamsin needed. She rested on her elbows rather than her hands, sticking her backside up further up in the air. Immediately she felt Andrea push her finger harder against her sphincter. There was some resistance, quite a bit of resistance, until Andrea broke through and had her finger in as far as the first knuckle. She wiggled it about a bit before withdrawing it, squeezing on a bit more lube and started again. This time, either because of the lube or because Tamsin was beginning to relax, there was far less resistance and Andrea was able to go quite deep inside, turning her finger back and forth. Once more Andrea withdrew her finger but this time she came back with two fingers, again, twisting back and forth. While this was uncomfortable for Tamsin it was a long way from unbearable and, in some ways, quite exciting. Then Andrea withdrew her fingers, stripped off the gloves and put some new ones on. She picked up the harness along with the attached plug

"Right, puppy dog, open wide, this is it, it's time for you to lose your anal cherry, it's time to fit your tail," she said as she reached down and presented the plug to Tamsin's sphincter.

Now all the work Andrea had done opening Tamsin up paid dividends. With Andrea gently twisting the plug back and forth and Tamsin pushing back the initial resistance was quickly overcome and soon the first inch or so of the plug was inside. It was much wider than Tamsin had expected and already she was feeling stretched.

"God, it's enormous," Tamsin complained. "It's much bigger than your fingers."

"No it's not," Andrea replied. "This is the smallest plug we have. If you don't stop complaining I'll show you what enormous feels like. I'll take this one out and we'll try one of the bigger ones."

"No, it's OK, it's...", she bit her lower lip for a moment, "please, not too fast, I know it's the small one but it just feels like, oh my god, it's like it's stretching me more than..., it's..." and, with that, the widest part of the plug went past her sphincter which snapped closed around the neck holding it inside. For a while Tamsin just knelt there, getting used to having the plug inside her. She felt so full and the solid metal lump of the plug was quite a weight inside her. It didn't help that the leather strapping of the harness was dangling down, adding its own weight. She was still getting used to the feeling when she felt the cold dampness as Andrea took a baby wipe and cleaned off the excess lube from her backside. With this done, Andrea put the used baby wipe, along with the gloves, in a plastic bag which she sealed and took to the waste bin.

"Stand up," Andrea ordered as she returned from bin. Tamsin got to her feet and the harness straps fell down around her legs, held in place by the plug. Andrea fussed around her, spending a few moments fiddling with the straps, doing up the buckles, getting them adjusted until it all fitted snugly like some sort of bizarre thong. Tamsin could feel the soft fur of the tail dangling against the backs of her thighs. She wiggled her hips and felt the tail wiggle as well.

"OK, let's see what it's like in action. Fetch!" Andrea took the bone gag from where it lay on the table and tossed it across the room, out of the door and into the hallway. "Off you go, fetch little puppy."

Tamsin looked at Andrea, realised what she meant and got down on her hands and knees and, rather gingerly, crawled towards the gag. She picked it up in her teeth, returned to the kitchen and dropped it on Andrea's lap.

"What's it like," Andrea asked. "Remember they were talking of obstacle courses and suchlike. Can you move about all right?"

"Well, apart from having a torpedo rammed up my jacksie, it's not too bad. When I move about the harness tugs the plug about a bit which is uncomfortable but, apart from that, it's wearable. How does the tail look?"

"Pretty good. Let's go back to the bedroom and you can check it out for yourself."

Andrea picked up the leash that still dangled from Tamsin's collar and led her, still scampering on her hands and knees, through to the bedroom. Tamsin crawled about in front of the mirror inspecting herself from all angles. The tail further dehumanised her. Whilst it didn't obscure her in the way that the mask did, it changed her profile. The creature that stared back from the mirror had less and less to do with Tamsin and more and more to do with being a puppy. However, there was still on piece of the jigsaw yet to be done.

"Andrea, can you take my tee shirt off," she asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I want to see what I look like without it. After all, I can't turn up at Lady Mary's wearing a tee shirt."

"Well, stand up then."

Tamsin stood up and Andrea took the hem off her tee shirt and pulled it over her head. Before getting back down on her hands and knees Tamsin continued to stare at herself in the mirror. It was funny how the mask changed everything. She normally wasn't the biggest fan of her looks, she felt she was too 'ordinary' and her breasts were far too small, but this half girl, half puppy was strangely alluring. She turned to look at herself side on. The tail was nigh on perfect. She had seen photos of the type that went straight up the anus and they didn't look right. This one, however, projected out from the base of her spine before cascading down the back of her legs and looking for all the world as if it was the real thing. She wiggled her backside and watched as it swayed about, gently brushing against her legs.

As for the butt plug, well, after the initial shock, it wasn't too bad. In fact, now that she had got used to it, she almost wished Andrea had picked the next size up. She tensed her glutimus maximus muscles feeling the way it filled her up. The events of the last few days had radically changed quite a bit about her. While she was still naturally shy she had had to become matter of fact about the sex games they were forced to play and now had no problem with being naked around Andrea. After all, it was all part of the job. Neither of them wanted this, neither of them were getting off on it; it was just what they did to get the story.

What she was not prepared to discuss, what was firmly off limits, were her real feelings. Ever since puberty when she had realised that she was, somehow, different, that she was never going to be obsessed with boys the way the rest of her school friends seemed to be, she had spent so much of her life keeping her feelings and her desires hidden from the outside world. She had been forced to wear a metaphorical mask, a mask that pretended she was happy, a mask that acted as a wall between her and the rest of the world. Even now, having come to terms with her sexuality and even embracing it, she still maintained that wall. Her everyday persona was still a mask she lived behind.

Now, dressed up as a puppy, this mask had a physical dimension. She should have been appalled at what she was doing, at what was being done to her, but she wasn't because it wasn't her, it was the mask, the role she was playing. But it went much further than that. Her thin, boyish body with breasts so small she could get away without wearing a bra actually seemed to suit the puppy girl look and, rather than wanting to hide her body away for once she wanted to flaunt it. Her shaven pubic mound, which, up to then, she had hated, was also a perfect fit. It was as if all the wild ideas she had had and then repressed could come forward and have their time in the sun. Andrea had asked her if she liked what she saw. Tamsin didn't know the answer to that question but 'puppy girl' did; she loved it. Still Tamsin stood before the mirror, turning back and forth, checking all angles and loving the way her tail flowed behind her.

"Well, if you've quite finished staring at yourself," Andrea joked. "I never had you down as vain before."

"I've never been dressed as a puppy before," Tamsin came straight back. "When you end up wearing a butt plug as part of your job specification you find that normal rules don't apply."

"Talking of jobs, we need to get back to it. I want to see how many more of Lady Mary's friends we can identify and whether any of them match up with those we've already met. Let's get you dressed again and then it's time to get back on line."