Royal Flush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are rather proud of it. Mostly Victorian, of course, but the basic design goes back to when the house was rebuilt in the eighteenth century. When it was first laid out the garden was the main source of vegetables for the household but, nowadays, we're mostly floral. It's one of my favourite spots in the whole world. One can be so private here. And here we are."

Arete had led them to the middle of the garden where there was a small square lawn and, in the centre, there was a cast iron table complete with a wide canvas parasol. Already laid out on the table were a couple of bottles of champagne, each in it's ice bucket and, tucked away under the table, there was a large wicker picnic hamper.

"Please, take a seat," Arete said. "We'd best let the puppies lie in the shade for now. If I sort them out with a drink of water perhaps you could open the champers."

"Certainly," Andrea replied. "Down, Snookums, there's a good girl." Andrea unclipped the leash and put it in her pocket.

Tamsin, glad of the shade from the parasol, went into the down position and Arete's puppy lay down beside her. Whilst Andrea opened the champagne Arete fetched out from under the table three dog bowls and a vacuum jug of iced water. She filled the bowls and laid them out in a row in front of the two puppies. Arete had to remove the muzzle part of her puppy's mask so that she could drink and, as she was doing so, Euthenia arrived with Calliope in tow, now also in puppy gear. Seeing the two other puppies laid out on the grass along with the three bowls in front of them Euthenia led Calliope to lie down beside them.

"How pretty they look," Euthenia said. "Our three little puppies. Ah, is that champagne for me?"

Andrea passed Euthenia her a glass and the three Dommes sat down at the table.

"So, what do you propose?" Andrea asked.

"Well," Arete replied, "I gather you're supposed to be the expert but I'll admit to having done some research and I have got a few ideas of my own but let's not rush into things. You must want to relax after your journey. There will be plenty of time for play later. But there is one little point I'd like to clear up," Arete continued. "Euthenia has told me that you have no problems with sharing your puppy, is that right?"

"No problems at all," Andrea replied. "Please feel free to exercise her in any way that takes your fancy."

"Splendid, simply splendid!" Arete said. "Of course that goes for our puppies as well and that brings me to my first suggestion. I think it's quite important, before anything else, that we see that our puppies are properly cared for and, with this glorious weather, our puppies are going to need some sunscreen or they'll burn. This is why I asked about sharing. I thought it might be nice if, rather than sticking to our own puppies, we did one another's. Help with the bonding process, sort of thing."

Tamsin was less than enamoured with what she was hearing. While it made perfect sense to use sunscreen, indeed, on a day such as this, it would be foolish not to, it didn't take a genius to figure out what Arete meant by 'the bonding process'. It looked like, once again, she was about to be sexually molested by strangers. But then, that was a given as soon as they had agreed to come to this puppy show.

"I think that's a splendid idea," Euthenia said, rather enthusiastically.

"So why don't you start with Noodles?" Arete said.

"Noodles?" Euthenia seemed uncertain.

"My puppy's name," Arete explained, sotto voce.

"OK, of course, how silly of me. My puppy, she's called... called Poohbear" Euthenia replied. It was obvious that she hadn't actually thought of a puppy name and was making one up on the spur of the moment.

"Here's the cream," Arete said passing over a bottle of Ambre Solaire. "Come along, Noodles, up you get, go to Euthenia, there's a good girl."

Tamsin, who had been watching closely from her place on the lawn, had seen the flicker of disappointment cross Euthenia's face. It was obvious which 'puppy' she would have chosen and Tamsin wondered what Calliope, or should that be Poohbear, thought about this. Arete saw Tamsin looking and gave her a smile. It seemed that Arete, like Euthenia and Lady Mary before her, was anxious to have a turn with this new girl on the block.

Noodles, keeping on her hands and knees as a good puppy should, went over and positioned herself in front of Euthenia who squeezed a generous dollop of the sun screen and proceeded to spread it across her shoulders. Naturally it didn't stop there but continued over the rest of her body. At first the three Dommes continued chatting as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening. However, when Euthenia got down off her chair so as to smooth the cream across Noodles's breasts, despite their assumed nonchalance they were all were watching intently. Euthenia then moved round to Noodles's rear end and, as she smoothed the cream between Noodles's thighs, it was easy to see that, as far as Euthenia was concerned, the whole exercise was about sex play between the Domme and puppy. Euthenia had her hand deep between Noodles's thighs and, in response, Noodles was shamelessly rubbing herself against it.

"Now, now, control yourself," Euthenia chided and, to push the point home, she gave Noodles's rump a smack with her free hand. Noodles's reaction was to rub herself harder.

"What a naughty, naughty, puppy!" Euthenia exclaimed as she continued to smack Noodles's backside. "Really, Arete, you must teach this puppy how to behave!"

"I'm sure we will before the day is over," Arete replied with a laugh. "Now stop playing with her or we'll be here all day."

"OK, OK," Euthenia replied as she removed her hand from between Noodles's legs and, rather perfunctorily, set to work oh her calves. A few moments later she was finished and Noodles was sent back to her place beside Tamsin and Calliope. Euthenia then passed the bottle of Ambre Solaire to Andrea.

"Perhaps you could do the honours on my Poohbear," Euthenia said reaching for a towel to wipe down her hands.

"Certainly, I'd love to," Andrea replied. "Here, Poohbear, good girl."

Poohbear crawled over just as Aergia had done. Tamsin watched as Andrea squeezed out a good handful of the cream and set to work. Tamsin felt that, as with Euthenia and Noodles, Andrea didn't really understand puppy play. Oh, she understood it in an academic sense but she didn't have a feel for it, she didn't understand that the dynamic between Mistress and puppy involved a sense of care and not just sexual high jinks. There was no doubting that she was having fun playing with Poohbear's body and Poohbear was having fun being played with but, for all the mask and tail, it was two women mucking about rather than puppy play. Fortunately Arete and Euthenia didn't seem to notice and, to judge by their rapt expressions, they were lapping it up.

To be fair, Andrea was quite skilled as a tease and, for quite a while, she was busy keeping Poohbear right on the edge although it stretched credulity to the limit to suggest that what she was doing still had anything to do with applying sunscreen. However, for Poohbear to be forced to stay as a puppy as her body was pushed ever nearer to orgasm made for quite a show and the other four women watched attentively and were so preoccupied they didn't hear the garden gate being opened.

"Hi guys, is this a private party or can any one join in?"

Tamsin, along with the others, looked up to see who this newcomer was. There, coming across the lawn towards them, was a woman maybe a few years older than herself, a woman whose tweed outfit marked her out as another Domme. She was wearing a bottle green mask, but, mask or no mask, Tamsin had studied her subject well and, from the very first, she had known exactly whom this woman was. She had finally come face to face with Princess Charlotte.