Royal Flush Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, for all that, it was pretty much a low key affair. One by one Georgina, Andrea and Justina appeared, each with their respective 'slaves'. Although Andrea had only bagged Frances during the actual stalk, she was also attended by Maggie whom Georgina had 'given' to her so as to even up the numbers. Zoe, along with Maggie, Henrietta and Frances were despatched to the kitchen to get on with the evening meal. This left Andrea without any slaves so Justina leant her Angela as an interim measure, not that it really made any difference. They settled in the lounge, with the Dommes sat in the semicircle of armchairs, each with their respective slaves knelt before them.

"I think that, while we're waiting on our cooks to prepare the evening meal one of the slaves ought to be entertaining us. Now, lets' see, what shall we have?" Felicity said speculatively. "Slave, Fiona, I seem to remember that, last year, you had a suggestion to make. Can you remember what it was?"

"An exhibition of vibrator usage, Mistress," Fiona replied. It was clear they both knew where this was going but Felicity wanted to milk it for all it was worth.

"Oh, yes, so it was. Now, remind me, what was the outcome."

"You were deemed to have shown inadequate passion and were punished for it."

"So I was, so I was. Obviously you feel you could do better, is that so?"

"I... I wouldn't presume, Mistress."

"Wouldn't you? You seemed to be quite happy to presume last year, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Fiona knew she was trapped.

"I'm so looking forward to seeing if you really can do better. Off you go, you'll find a vibrator on the dressing table upstairs in my room. Come along, chop, chop!"

Fiona got up off the floor and headed for the door.

"Come along, faster than that," Felicity chided. "I expect my orders to be carried out at a run, not dawdling about!"

Fiona hurried off only to return a minute or so later holding a large black phallic vibrator.

"Ah, yes, that's the one. I thought it appropriate for your tastes." This raised a chuckle around the room, evidently some sort of in-joke that Tamsin was unaware of. "Now, move the coffee table out of the way and kneel down on the hearth rug in front of the fire. That way we can all watch."

Fiona did as she was told but, even then, Felicity chided her for not opening her knees enough.

"Go on, open wide. We all want to see how this horny little slut loves big black cocks. Now get that thing up you before I punish you for wasting time."

And then the show began. Tamsin watched, grateful that it wasn't her that was being put through this. Sure, she masturbated, which woman didn't, and, sure, she owned a vibrator, but this sort of public display was completely contrary to her nature. For her this was an act that one did in private.

Fiona, on the other hand, despite her apparent unwillingness, showed no such modesty. Maybe it was the threat of punishment if she didn't live up to expectations, although Tamsin would have laid good money that Fiona was going to end up being punished however well she did. Maybe she had an exhibitionist streak; maybe it was simply the ritualistic side of things, but, whatever the reason, it was clear that she was far from unwilling.

At first she sucked the tip of the vibrator, ostensibly so as to lubricate it for use, but she certainly made a meal of it, looking up coyly from under lowered eyelashes as she fellated the plastic phallus.

However, after a couple of licks, she took the vibrator from one set of lips and applied it to the other. At first she just used it to stroke up and down the outside but, with each downward movement, she pushed the tip ever nearer the actual entrance until, with one smooth movement, she slid the monster inside her.

There was a collective sigh from the ten spectators. Each one of them had, in her own way, felt every inch of the intruder. As far as Tamsin was concerned it spoke quite a bit about Fiona's level of arousal that she was able to take so much so smoothly. After all, there had hardly been enough mechanical arousal to make her so receptive. Tamsin wondered just how much was genuine or whether Fiona had grabbed the chance to use a little lube when she had gone for the vibrator.

Indeed, it was hard to tell just how much of any aspect of Fiona's 'show' was genuine. She could, of course, have been a rampant exhibitionist who got her kicks from performing like this but, more likely, she knew what was expected of her and was playing to the script. Whichever, she gave every appearance of approaching a significant orgasm, groaning and writhing as she worked the vibrator inside her when, suddenly...

"OK, you can stop now. Stop what you're doing. Now! That's better. Switch off the vibrator and hand it over."

From the look on Fiona's face, either she was a consummate actress or there hadn't been that much faked about her level or arousal. Biting her lower lip she removed the vibrator, switched it off and handed it to Felicity who was careful to hold it by the clean end and use the tips of her fingers.

"Well, ladies," she said to the assembly at large. "The big question is whether we feel that slave Fiona showed sufficient passion in her demonstration. We all know the high standards that have been set in the past; did she meet them. Is she to be allowed relief or is a punishment in order? Thumbs up or thumbs down?"

She held out her fist like a Roman emperor and extended her thumb holding it parallel to the ground. The other four Dommes did the same. There was a pause before, to nobody's surprise, all five gave thumbs down.

"Stand up and assume the position," Felicity ordered and, with a wry smile, Fiona obeyed, turning towards the fireplace, standing with her legs apart, leaning forward and grasping her ankles.

"Justina, can I be so bold as to ask to borrow slave Barbara from you for a moment or two," Felicity continued. "Thank you. Slave Barbara, go and fetch something appropriate for reminding this slave how to show passion. I leave the selection up to you but I'm sure Mistress Justina would not be pleased if you returned with something that didn't meet with our approval."

Barbara got to her feet and hurried off. Meanwhile Felicity chided Fiona over the amount of 'padding' her backside seemed to have gained. Barbara returned carrying a paddle made from twelve inches of four-inch wide leather with a wooden handle attached. Felicity told Barbara to bend over while she 'tested the suitability'. The flat leather obviously stung but was designed to make more noise than heat; even so, Felicity deemed it tolerable.

Making the most of it Felicity got up out of her armchair and went over to where Fiona was still waiting.

"I remember when you were head prefect. What was it you used to say? Ah yes, this is for your benefit, not for my pleasure. I'm not sure if you meant it back then but, right now, I can most definitely say that I don't give two hoots for your benefit; this is very much for my pleasure. Now, you know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress."

Thwack! The sound of leather against backside resounded around the room.

"One, thank you, Mistress," Fiona said in response.

By the time that Fiona had got to twelve her buttocks were bright red and her voice was strained and breathless but Tamsin could tell that this was nothing compared to the tawse she had endured under Patience. This 'punishment' was almost playful and Fiona wasn't really suffering. It would almost seem that it was more galling for her to have to go down on her knees afterwards and thank Felicity for 'correcting her behaviour'.

When Felicity returned to her armchair and Fiona returned to sitting, rather gingerly, on the floor before her, there was a certain amount of discussion as to which other slaves might be asked to give a similar demonstration. However, before any decision was made, Henrietta appeared and announced that dinner was about to be served. Now there was no time for demonstrations or their associated punishments. They all trooped though to the dining room and, when they got there, five of the slaves were recruited as serving wenches while the other five were dismissed to work the kitchen. Tamsin, who was one of those sent to the kitchen, found that, as well as providing assistance she also got a chance to eat a meal. As the main course was served these roles were reversed so, in that way, all ten slaves got to eat whilst maintaining the protocol that only the Dommes sat around the dinner table.

When the meal was over, Charlie and Sophia were ordered to serve coffee and brandies back in the lounge while the other slaves were dismissed to the kitchen where they made light work of the clearing up. Zoe took control, ensuring that the kitchen was spotless and ready for Bridie in the morning. This done they all returned to the lounge and took their places knelt on the floor in front of their respective Dommes for the night. As Tamsin took her place she noticed the size of the brandy that Roberta was drinking and an alarm bell rang within her. Roberta had had two gin and tonics before the meal, had had plenty of glasses of wine during it, and was now knocking back the brandy like there was no tomorrow and, in consequence, was getting seriously drunk. The idea of being at the beck and call of someone this drunk was far from appealing.

The chat that had carried on from the dinner table was pretty general but peppered with one or two tales from the stalk, about how they had surprised their prey and outwitted them. It seemed to Tamsin that, in a number of cases, the prey had actually wanted to be caught; that the stalk had, for them, been a way of choosing which Domme they would serve that night.

"Talking of the stalk, I've got a bit of a tale to tell," Roberta put in.

"Do tell."

"I'm sure you're all wondering how a clutz like me managed to capture slaves 'a' and 'b' here and equally, how I managed to capture them both at the same time."

"Well, I didn't want to ask but after your last stalk..."

"Don't remind me!" Roberta laughed. "But anyway, I was blundering about in the woods down by the stream and I'd not found anyone so I thought I'd cut across the moors to the woods near the top and see if I could find anyone there. I'm halfway across when I hear shouting and even I can't miss that. I trudge through the heather and there's this stream down in a little valley, I'd have completely missed it if I hadn't cut cross country, and who do I see down there but these two going at it hammer and tongs. 'a' here is on top and giving 'b' a right old snog session. It's no wonder they didn't hear me the way they were going at it!"

This produced a mixture of gasps and rather nervous giggles from the assembled women. Tamsin noticed that Georgina, at least, was thoughtful enough to glance over at Andrea to see how she was taking this. After all, this drunken revelation was, effectively, that her partner had been caught in flagrante delecto with another woman.

"Well, I never," Andrea said with a smile. "We all know that normal rules don't apply at these things and I'm not one to get jealous but who'd have thought that 'b' would be such a little slut that she'd be at it as soon as my back was turned. They always say the quiet ones are the worst! Maybe, seeing as how we're all fond of demonstrations, you would like to order your slaves to show the rest of us what they were doing. Let's see if they can demonstrate, what was it now, 'adequate passion' when they're not alone on the moors."

There was a slightly uneasy moment. Andrea had misjudged the mood of the room and come across as far harsher than the rather girly games the others were into. However Roberta hadn't seemed to have noticed.

"Good idea, very good idea! Let's see the little sluts do a show for us," she said, gleefully. "Come along, 'a' and 'b', you heard Mistress Emma. We all want to see some hot action so show us how you were snogging and let's have lots and lots of passion."

Tamsin's heart sunk as she realised why Andrea had been so quick to jump on this. Andrea had talked earlier about the need to get photos and, by getting her and Charlie to 'perform' together she would get all the opportunities she needed. Tamsin wasn't just going to be performing for the assembled women but for the Daily Sleaze as well. However, the idea of having her and Charlie perform had gone down a storm with Roberta and there was no way she could get out of it.

Rather nervously they got up, went over and lay full length on the hearth rug but, almost before they had started, Andrea called out and stopped them.

"Mistress Roberta, I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion but lying down like that all we can see is a's back. Maybe if they were to kneel facing each other?"

"That's right. Not much of a show, one girl's back. Well, you heard Mistress Emma. Up you get and let everyone see you at it."

They knelt up as demanded by Andrea and, for a moment, just looked at each other. Neither wanted to start, neither wanted to do this, neither wanted to take the tangle of confused emotions that ran between them and lay them out in public. However, Roberta was urging them to get on with it and they couldn't put it off forever.

It was Charlie who made the first move. She put her hands on Tamsin's shoulders, pulled them together and kissed her gently on the lips. Tamsin, despite her abhorrence of making love in public, knew that she had to respond so, making every effort to forget their audience, and every effort to forget Andrea's busy little camera, she responded to the kiss. She was torn, desperately torn. She so wanted to run away and hide but the place she wanted to run away to was right in front of her, it was Charlie's arms. She could feel herself tearing up, tears that Charlie must have sensed because she stopped kissing Tamsin on the lips and moved to kissing away the tears.

"Come on, this isn't very passionate. You'll have to do better than this or you won't be sitting comfortably for a week."

"One moment, Mistress," Charlie said breaking away from the kiss. "Slave 'b' is a little shy. If you'll allow me a moment or two...."

"Shy? She won't be shy when I've finished with her."

"Please, Mistress."

Oh, very well, but don't take too long."

Charlie put her arms around Tamsin and hugged her close, their heads side by side with Charlie's head away from their audience.

"Are you OK," she whispered.

"Not really."

"Shy?"

"It's just...," but Tamsin tailed off. How could she explain, especially here, under pressure and in front of everyone?

"I know, I know. You have to pretend it's just the two of us. Forget them, forget them all. Close your eyes. Are they closed?"

Tamsin just nodded.

"Now, just pretend. Can you do that for me? I think this feels nice, just us two together. Remember what Emma said, normal rules don't apply on these things, no need to feel guilty. Let's just share the moment."

Once again Charlie broke them apart and they just looked at each other. Charlie gave a little smile and Tamsin, despite all her objections, smiled back in return. And then they kissed again.

And suddenly it was easier. Maybe it was the Charlie's pep talk or maybe it was just the smile. To hell with their audience and to hell with the Daily Sleaze. Just being this close to Charlie was ecstasy. To be given free rein to caress, to stroke, to kiss, to share, to conjoin. The kiss went on and on and on. Tamsin couldn't really pretend that they were alone but, by pretending to pretend, she was able to block out some of it.

Charlie broke from the kiss but only so as to start kissing Tamsin's neck. Oh, bliss! Tamsin threw back her head and lost herself in the delightful tingle of Charlie's lips. She felt the tip of Charlie's tongue explore the ridge of her collar bone. She moved her own hands lower, cupping the outside of Charlie's breasts but, as yet, she was purely the passive partner, the receiver, not the giver. Charlie kissed lower, as if wanting to cover every inch of skin with kisses as she made her way towards Tamsin's breasts.

"For fuck's sake, get on with it," Roberta ordered. "Give us some fucking, not just a bit of kissy kissy."

"Where's that vibrator," Andrea egged her on. "Why don't you get...."

"Yeah! Give it here! Where is it? Slave Zoe, go and find where that vibrator went to. I want to see slave 'a' fuck slave 'b' with it."

Zoe went to the sideboard where Felicity had left it.

"It needs a quick wipe first, Mistress. I'll just..." Zoe gestured towards the door, and, by implication, the downstairs toilet.

"If you must but hurry up about it. I'm getting impatient over here."

While this had been going on Charlie had stopped kissing Tamsin and was now cuddling her, once again with their heads side by side.

"I'm going to go down on you first, get you warmed up a bit," she whispered. "Trust me, it will be OK."

Tamsin felt so far out of her depth that her only option was to do as she was told. She let Charlie guide her back down until she was laid full length on the hearth rug. And then she felt Charlie's lips, the same lips that had been worshipping her shoulders, leaving little butterfly kisses on the inside of her thighs. Soon, too soon, far too soon, she felt Charlie's tongue teasing her open. It felt good, no doubting it felt good but it was frustrating in that, oh, so easily, it could have felt so much more than just good.

And then there was the distraction as Zoe returned and handed the freshly cleaned vibrator to Charlie who gave one last quick probe with her tongue before scooting up to lie alongside Tamsin. Switching on the vibrator to its lowest power she gently ran the tip up and down Tamsin's outer lips.

"Open wide," she whispered and, for all her discomfort with what was going down, that made Tamsin smile, helped her relax. There was no way this was not going to happen; thank heavens that the person behind the vibrator was Charlie, the only one present she had the slightest bit of trust in.

"Get on with it," Roberta urged. "Shove it up her."

However, Charlie wasn't going to go any faster than Tamsin could manage. There was an urgency, an urgency to appease Roberta's lack of patience, but there were also limits to how ready Tamsin was, how much she could take and how fast.

With all eyes on the action between Tamsin's thighs, Charlie was able to cuddle up to Tamsin and, once again, whisper in her ear.

"I won't ever hurt you, you know that, don't you."

Tamsin nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

Again just a nod.

"Good girl, that's it, just a little bit more. Not so bad now, is it?"

With a start Tamsin realised just how much of the monster was now inside her. Charlie's gentle whispering had covered the way that, inch by inch, she had been opened up and invaded. And now, now that so much was inside her, Charlie's hand, where it gripped the base of the vibrator, was also rubbing against her sex. She couldn't help but push back.

"Is that nice, is that what you want?" Charlie flexed her thumb so that her knuckle bore direct pressure on the conjoin of Tamsin's lips, pressing on the sensitive flesh below.

Tamsin turned her head towards Charlie and let her eyes do the pleading. Their eyes locked and, suddenly, it was easy to ignore the rest of the room. Together they found a rhythm, and, for the first time, Tamsin could begin to lose herself.

It wasn't so much what was being done to her, Tamsin had never been that fond of having a vibrator thrust inside her, rather it was who was doing it to her. She wanted to be a 'good girl' for Charlie, to submit, to lose herself and let the busy thumb knuckle take her higher.

"Play with your breasts," Charlie urged. "That's right. Not so shy now, are you?"

And Tamsin wasn't. Looking only at Charlie, ignoring anything else that might be going on around her, she was pushing back, taking every inch of the vibrator, rubbing herself against Charlie's thumb. She could feel the tension building, growing. Her approaching orgasm would be a gift, a gift of her body to Charlie who seemed to be keen to claim it.