Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CM Punk tosses his jet-black sweat soaked hair back as he looks up at Rebecca, "Hey... I'm straightedge... but I love to fuck hot ladies too...." CM Punk answers as he slams his cock hard into Ashley's hot tight ass.

"That... is some very extreme information...." Rebecca replies with a smile just before she moves to the other corner of the ring where the Candilious Diva Candice Michelle is on her knees in front of Bobby Lashley, and Rebecca watches as Candice strokes the bottom half of Lashley's large black dick with both of her hands while she slides her tongue over every inch of it. "Mmmm... that looks good...."

Candice stops what she's doing and looks over her left shoulder at Rebecca with a sultry look on her face, "Mmm... want a taste?" Candice asks as she licks her lips.

"Yes I do..." Rebecca smiles and she kneels down next to Candice, and then both the RAW Diva and the ECW Vixen begin to slide their tongues up and down opposite sides of Lashley's large black dick.

"Ahhhh shit...." Lashley groans as he leans back against the corner and hooks his arms over the ring ropes as Candice and Rebecca press their tongues against his stiff black cock. Both sultry women slide their tongue up to the tip of his dick and they flick their tongues against the tip of his shaft, which results in them flicking their tongues against each other's as well.

"Hey.... You're hogging two divas... that's not cool..." Carlito says as he comes up behind Candice and kneels down so that he can push his cool Caribbean dick into Candice's warm, Candilious pussy.

"Mmmmmm... oooo..." Candice moans as she continues to work over Lashley's cock along with Rebecca while pushing back against Carlito. Carlito puts his hands on her waist and he smoothly pumps his cool cock in and out of Candice's pussy.

Rebecca stops licking Lashley's cock and lets Candice take Lashley's meat back into her mouth, "Mmmm... I think I'm done interviewing...." Rebecca says with a light laugh as she stands up and drops the microphone. She then removes her clothing and slips out of the ring where she spots SmackDown's Batista leaning against the ring barrier. "Um excuse me... it's time for someone to get extreme with me..." Rebecca says to him with a smirk on her face just before she turns around to face the ring, and she sticks her ass out towards 'The Animal'.

"Shit this is hard work...." Batista says as he wipes sweat from his forehead before he steps closer to Rebecca and he bends his knees so that he can push his large cock into the tight pussy of ECW's Extreme Correspondent.

"Ohhhh shit..." Rebecca moans as she holds onto the ring apron as she starts to instantly push back against Batista as he begins slamming his dick into her cunt. 'The Animal' has his hands on her shoulders, and he's viciously driving his cock harder into her tight pussy. Rebecca looks over her shoulder at the SmackDown Superstar as Batista fucks her pussy, "Mmmmm... take me to the extreme!" Rebecca moans loudly.

Meanwhile, in front of the ring, the WWE's self proclaimed most dominant Diva Melina is dealing with both of the hot black members of Cryme Tyme, Shad Gaspard and JTG. Melina is slamming her hot 'A-List' body up and down on JTG's stiff cock while she sucks on the long, hard black cock of Shad. "Awwww yeaahhh boy! She's loving doing time with Cryme Tyme!" JTG moans as he holds onto Melina's waist as she bounces quickly on his cock.

"Got that right.... She belongs in the hood!" Shad groans as he holds onto Melina's hair as she sucks hard on his big, black shaft as he thrusts his cock in and out of Melina's rather loud mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Melina lets out one of her primal screams with her mouth stuffed with Shad's cock, as she bounces up and down on JTG's stiff black dick, while she slams down with incredible force.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Holla... holla...." The song "Holla" by Desiree Jackson which serves as the theme music for ECW's Extreme Exhibitionist Kelly Kelly begins to play and the sweet, innocent Vixen comes out from the backstage area and she stands on the stage, wearing just a simple black silk bathrobe and carrying her own microphone. She raises the microphone up and smiles sweetly.

"Hi... I'm Kelly... and I'm an exhibitionist...and I just love taking off my clothes..." Kelly says cutely before she pauses and bites down on her bottom lip while pushing her slender shoulders up, "And... I just love to fuck even more...." Kelly says before she gently sets the microphone down on the stage just as her theme music fades out.

"I'm tellin' you to loosen up my buttons babe (Uh huh)... But you keep frontin' (Uh)... Sayin' what you goin' do to me (Uh huh)... But I ain't seen nothin' (Uh)..." Seconds later, the song "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls begins to play in the arena, and Kelly Kelly begins to sway her hips to the tempo of the music. She slides her hands over her black bathrobe clothed body as she licks her lips. Slowly she begins to open up her black silk bathrobe, exposing her hot, nineteen-year-old body featuring her hot, shaved pussy and perky round tits. She slowly shrugs off her bathrobe and drops it on the stage as she continues to move to the music.

Down at the bottom of the ramp, Shad Gaspard and JTG have stopped paying attention to Melina, who's still sucking on Shad's cock while riding JTG's black cock. Shad looks at JTG, "Yo, homie... we gotta tap that!" Shad says as he points up the stage towards the adorable ECW Vixen, Kelly Kelly.

"Yeaahhh boy! Let's go give her some hard times!" JTG replies just before he pushes Melina off of his cock, and then he rolls to the left and gets up to his feet. Shad also pushes Melina away, and Melina ends up sitting on her hot ass on the ground as she watches as the pair of black studs start to head up the ramp.

"What the fuck?!" Melina shouts, "I'm an A-List Diva! I'm the most dominant Diva! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she slams her hands on the ground in frustrations as she begins to throw a fit.

Cryme Tyme completely makes up the ramp and they stand in front of Kelly Kelly and JTG tilts his head to check out the gorgeous Extreme Exhibitionist, "Aw shit... damn, we'd love to get your white booty down in the hood!" JTG says with as he waves his hands around as he speaks.

"Got that right dawg...." Shad says as he looks down at the petite Kelly Kelly.

Kelly smiles, "Awww... you guys...." Kelly says as she gets down to her knees and she wraps both of her small hands around the huge cocks of both men. She begins to slowly stroke their dicks and sits up high on her knees. "I think I'm gonna like the hood..." Kelly says with a wink before she leans forward and takes JTG's big black cock into her mouth and begins to bob her head up and down on his shaft. "Mmmmm mmm..." Kelly moans around JTG's cock and she lets go of Shad's cock and focuses entirely on JTG's cock.

"Awww yeaahhh boy! She's straight from the hood!" JTG moans as he puts both of his hands on Kelly's head as she eagerly sucks on his thick black dick.

"She looks it dawg..." Shad says as he gets behind Kelly and pulls on her hips so that she's up far enough for him to kneel behind her. Shad then plunges his powerful black shaft into Kelly Kelly's hot tight little pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Kelly moans louder around JTG's cock as she starts to quickly push back against Shad's large black cock as the powerful black stud rapidly thrusts his cock in and out of her nineteen-year-old pussy.

"Awww.... Fuck yea!" JTG moans as Kelly takes his entire black cock deep into her warm, moist mouth. Shad firmly holds onto Kelly's hips and he pulls Kelly hard against him as he drives his entire black shaft deep into Kelly's pussy, which has her moaning eagerly around his partner's shaft. Meanwhile, on the right side of the stage, Ariel viciously slamming her hot Vampiric Vixen body up and down on the stiff cock of Triple H while Shawn Michaels fucks her ass from behind.

"Ohhhhh mmmmmm the future.... Will hold.... Degeneration of all!" Ariel moans wickedly as she slides her hands all over 'The King of Kings' chest as she pushes back against HBK as the Show Stopper bangs her ass with sharp thrusts.

"Awww shit.... She's a little extreme... with her role ain't she..." HBK grunts as he holds onto Ariel's waist as he slams his cock in and out of Ariel's sinister asshole.

"Yeah... but she's hot! Who cares..." Triple H grunts as he thrusts his shaft up into Ariel's tight cunt as she rises and falls on his 'sledgehammer'. Ariel closes her wicked eyes and tilts her head backward as she rocks viciously on Triple H's cock while moving back against The Heart Break Kid.

"Ohhhh.... Mmmm... the future... has... come!" Ariel screams lustfully as she starts to cum on Triple H's stiff cock as she opens her eyes and licks her fangs. Ariel doesn't stop moving between D-Generation X until HBK pulls out of her ass and he goes on to deal with the next Diva or Vixen he has in mind. Ariel looks down at Triple H and licks her fangs some more. "The future... never... changes... and... all will fall... before... my master...." Ariel says in a haunting voice before she gets off of Triple H's dick. Triple H sits up and watches Ariel with a raised eyebrow as she walks backward towards the entrance while she feels up her large, round tits with her hands. Before she disappears into the backstage area.

"Okay... she's got a few screws loose...." Triple H laughs as he sits up on the stage and wipes sweat from his forehead, "But I'd fuck her again..." Triple H adds as he talks to himself and gets up from the stage. Down in the ring, SmackDown's hot French- Canadian Rookie Diva Maryse getting fucked doggy-style by Chavo Guerrero who's holding onto her hips as he fucks her sweet ass.

"Ohhhh mmmm monsieur... you are sooooo good!" Maryse moans as she looks back at Chavo Guerrero.

"I know I am! I am a Guerrero!" Chavo replies as he pumps Maryse's ass full of his Hispanic cock. Maryse licks her lips and looks forward just as the mask-wearing Rey Mysterio stands in front of her. Maryse smiles up at him and raises her head up a bit so that she can take his thick shaft into her warm, French-Canadian mouth.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm ahhhhh...." Maryse moans around Rey's dick as the former World Champion puts his hands on her head and flips her sweat soaked blond hair back as she slides her tongue against the bottom side of his cock.

"Ahh... whew... this is hard work..." Rey laughs as he sweats heavily under his mask. He closes his eyes and groans as Maryse takes more of his meaty Mexican cock past her lips. She presses her lips down onto his shaft and drags them against Rey's cock as she moans on his shaft. Meanwhile, down at ringside, Michelle McCool is taking the cocks of Scotty 2 Hotty and Gregory Helms into her hot southern mouth as Randy Orton is behind her fucking her hot tight teacher pussy.

"Mmmmmmm yesss!" Michelle moans around the cocks of Scotty and Helms as she slides her tongue around both of them as she pushes back against Randy Orton who is quickly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh ahh damn... shit... fucking slut..." Randy Orton groans as he pumps his cock deeper and harder into Michelle's hot, wet pussy. Randy licks his teeth as he completely buries his cock into Michelle's cunt as she pushes back against him.

"She sure knows how to work out my wood problems..." Gregory Helms moans as his cock grinds against Scotty's dick as Michelle sucks on both of their dicks with ease. Back inside of the ring in the near-right corner Layla El is sitting on the middle turnbuckle with her legs spread as ECW's Tommy Dreamer fucks her hot tight pussy.

"Ohhhh.... Yeah... mmmm... that's an... innovating way... to bring the HEAT!" Layla moans as she leans back against the corner while Tommy Dreamer pumps her pussy with his extreme dick.

Tommy Dreamer holds onto the top ring ropes as he moves his hips in order to pump his cock into Layla's cunt, "You ain't experience anything extreme yet..." Dreamer grunts as he fucks the beautiful 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner with hard, quick thrusts that has Layla bouncing on the middle turnbuckle.

Meanwhile, over on the SmackDown announce table, Stephanie McMahon is laying on it as Johnny Nitro straddles body and holds his thick 'A-List' cock near her mouth. Stephanie lifts her head up and flicks her tongue against the head of his cock as she smirks up at him.

"Not bad for an 'A-Lister...but I bet you're all talk" Stephanie says with a sly smirk and a raised eyebrow before she puts her hands on Nitro's legs and sucks on the head of his cock.

"Fuck...I'm more then talk Steph!" Nitro replies with a bit of anger, but soon is replaced with pleasure as Stephanie sucks more on his 'A-List' dick. Stephanie is so focused with sucking on Nitro's cock, she's totally unaware that ECW's Impact Player Test is now standing in front of the table. The powerful Extremist spreads her legs and plunges his cock deep into Stephanie's warm, tight billion-dollar pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck yes!" Stephanie moans around Nitro's cock as Test begins to thrust his dick in and out of her tight pussy. Stephanie arches her back a bit and grinds her cunt against Test as he fucks her hot billion-dollar pussy.

"Damn... for an ex-girlfriend you're a pretty fucking tight bitch..." Test grunts as he drives his shaft completely into Stephanie's tight pussy. Stephanie glances over at Test as she sucks on the "A-List" cock of Johnny Nitro and slightly shoots Test a cold, McMahon glare.

Meanwhile, on the entrance ramp, Torrie Wilson is getting all the spirit she can handle as she deals with the former Spirit Squad cheerleading faction at once. She's mounted on Mikey's cock, with her back towards her and his dick in her ass, as Nicky's large dick is pistoning in and out of her hot pussy. Torrie also has her head tilted backward, so that her blond hair is brushing against Mikey's face, and she keeps her mouth wide open so that former leader Kenny Dykstra, Johnny and Mitch can take turns moving their cocks one at a time in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm give me all that spirit!" Torrie moans as she bounces on Mikey's dick while pushing her smooth hot pussy against Nicky's cock. Her moans soon become muffled as Kenny dips his dick into her hot mouth.

"You want spirit! You got it!" Kenny slightly yells as Torrie moans around his cock and licks his shaft with her soft, wet tongue. Torrie then reaches back and wraps her hands around the dicks of Johnny and Mitch. Mikey has his hands pressed against Torrie's back and supports her body as she bounce on his cock and pushes herself against Nicky's solid cock.

"Damn Kenny... chill out with that..." Johnny says as he rolls his eyes a bit as Kenny's attitude is gradually getting on his nerves, once again. Johnny and Mitch both step away from Kenny so that Torrie can more easily stroke their cocks and Torrie responds by pumping their dicks faster as she slurps on the head of Kenny's spirited dick.

Meanwhile at the base of the entrance ramp, Melina is laying on her back as Bobby Lashley is on top of her pumping his big black cock in and out of her dominating pussy. "Ahhhh ohhh yess yes you big black stud fuck that pussy!" Melina screams as she has her arms wrapped part way around Lashley's body and she is digging her fingernails into the skin of his back every time the soft spoken, hard hitting Extremist slams his cock all the way into her pussy, When Melina is about to let out one of her primal screams, Lashley manages to cover her mouth with his left hand.

"Hey.... I don't want to go deaf..." Lashley grunts as he keeps his hand over Melina's mouth as he drives his cock in and out of her tight cunt. Out in the seats, Ashley Massaro is getting double-teamed by both ECW's Elijah Burke and SmackDown's King Booker. Both men are standing, and Ashley is between them with Burke's cock impaled deep into her asshole, while King Booker's is in her hot pussy. Ashley has her arms wrapped around King Booker's neck and she's bouncing on both dicks with incredible force.

"Ohhhhh ummmm yes.... Fuck.... I can dig it!" Ashley moans as she grinds her tight pussy against the royal black cock of King Booker.

"Yes you can... you peasant..." King Booker groans in his faux English accent as he thrusts his black cock deep into Ashley's pussy.

Elijah Burke's face is dripping with sweat as he drills Ashley's tight asshole with his large black cock, "Damn.... shit.... this is why I love the business..." Elijah moans as Ashley pushes down against his black shaft as he fucks her.

Ashley licks her lips and moans, "Ohhh shit... I love it too... I feel like a fucking Oreo!" Ashley moans and laughs at the same time as both of the black studs sandwich fuck her hot, white body. Back inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is bouncing up and down on the large dick of Scotty 2 Hotty while she holds onto the dicks of Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke. Every time she rises on Scotty's dick, she moves her hands upward on the FBI's cocks, and when she slams down on Scotty's dick, she moves her hands downward.

"Ohhhh yesss... mmmmm this isn't too hot for me to handle!" Candice moans as she leans forward slightly and starts to alternate flicking her Candilious tongue against the head of Guido's and Tony's rock hard Italian cocks.

"Whew.... Ohhh man this is so damn cool..." Scotty grunts as he holds onto Candice's sexy hips as he thrusts his cock upward into Candice's warm, tight cunt as she grinds herself down on him. Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke both move closer together so that Candice can circle her tongue around the head of both of their large saliva covered cocks.

Over by the RAW announce table, ECW's Extreme Correspondent Rebecca DiPietro on the ground with Rob Van Dam mounted on her chest and the head of his cock inside of her mouth. Rebecca has her hands on RVD's legs and she rapidly moves her tongue around his cock as RVD thrusts his cock in and out between her pouty lips. Rebecca also has her legs spread apart, allowing ECW's most extreme athlete Rene Dupree to fuck her extreme pussy with sharp thrusts. "Ahh... whew... she is quite magnificent... almost as extreme as myself..." Rene moans as he drives his cock in and out of her pussy

RVD looks over his shoulder at Rene and raises an eyebrow, "Dude... I'll deal with that comment later...." RVD says as Rebecca presses her lips tightly around his cock and she moans around Mr. Tuesday Night's stiff cock as she lifts her head up from the ground so she is able to take a few more inches of his stiff cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm extreme..." Rebecca moans with her mouth full as she arches her back to push her pussy against Rene Dupree's large, stiff French dick.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Here she comes again, like good medicine, every step she takes my blood is flowing, her legs go on and on for days..." The song 'With Legs Like That' by Zebrahead which serves as the theme music for RAW's adorable ditzy backstage interviewer, Maria, starts to play and the cute Diva skips out through the curtain with a big smile on her as wears a navy blue skirt and a navy blue bikini top.

"Hi you guys!" Maria says cutely as she takes a moment to wave at everyone in the competition, "Hope everyone is having fun!" Maria adds as she starts to skips down the entrance ramp and she starts to remove her navy blue bikini top, to reveal her round, perky tits, "Cause I'm hoping I'll have some fun too..." Maria says as she climbs into the ring and sits on her knees. Just as she's about to stand up she comes face to face with the large thick dicks of Johnny Nitro and Gregory Helms. Maria's eyes go wide as she looks up at both Superstars and she smiles cutely, "Wow..." Maria says as she raises her soft delicate hands up and wraps them around both of their cocks.

1...89101112...20