Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yeah... she can suck black dick...." Shelton moans as he feels Beth's mouth close tightly around his cock as she works his cock over with her hot wet mouth. Meanwhile, back in the ring, Ariel is now standing up and being bent over by the hottest stud in the WWE, John Cena and she's getting fucked up the ass.

"Uhhh... ohh fuck... damn you're hot for a wicked woman...." John Cena grunts as he has his hands on her waist as he pulls the sinister vixen back towards him as his balls hit against her skin with each thrust. Ariel grits her teeth together as she reaches forward and she grabs the nearby dick of Edge and she pulls towards her so that she can take his Rated R cock into her warm, moist mouth.

"Ohhh fuck... she's Rated R that's for damn sure...." Edge moans as he puts his hands on Ariel's head and holds her black hair up as she bobs her head quickly on his cock. The Rated R Superstar thrust his hips forward so that he's fucking her mouth with his thick, meaty Canadian dick. Ariel moves back and forth between both Edge and John Cena, pushing her ass against John Cena's waist, while deep throating Edge's big cock. She laps her tongue against Edge's cock as she reaches down between her legs in order to rub her own hot, wet pussy.

Over on the ECW announce table, Mickie James is now dealing with three of ECW most extreme Extremists. She is bouncing up and down on the stiff dick of Rob Van Dam, while The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer are standing behind her and smacking her thick ass cheeks. With each slap she receives Mickie rocks harder and sharper on RVD's large cock. "Ohhh yes! Smack my fat ass!" Mickie yells as she slides her hands all over RVD's chest.

The Sandman smirks as he smacks Mickie's ass so hard she almost jumps off of RVD's shaft. "This fat ass bitch ain't bad...." The Sandman says as he looks at the Innovator of Violence.

"Yeah... but lets see how she can handle this..." Tommy says as he then moves a bit to slam his cock deep into Mickie's tight asshole. The two-time Women's Champion throws her body backward against Tommy's dick as her asshole is invaded.

"Ohhhh FUCK ME!" Mickie yells as Tommy Dreamer begins pumping his cock repeatedly in and out of her fat ass. RVD grimly grabs her hips and pumps his shaft up into her pussy.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"And I won't be denied... Cuz all I've got left is my pride...And I will rise up!" The WWE Friday Night SmackDown theme by Drowning Pool begins to play as the wrestlers who aren't involved in any action look towards the stage, just as one of the 2006 WWE Diva Search Contestants and SmackDown Rookie Diva Maryse comes out to the stage. Dressed in a pair of white pants and a tanned bikini top, Maryse heads down the ring, where she meets FBI members Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke along with Rene Dupree.

"Bonjour... I am Maryse..." Maryse says as with a smile as she slowly unties her tanned bikini top and peels it from her tits to free her large tits. The FBI and Rene both stare right at Maryse's tits as she sinks down to her knees and she pulls down each of their pants one at a time to free their thick cocks. She wraps her left and right hands around Little Guido's and Tony's cocks and immediately takes Rene's shaft into her warm wet, French-Canadian mouth.

"Ohhh fuck... she may not be completely French... but she's good enough..." Rene Dupree moans as Maryse bobs her head quickly back and forth on his shaft as she pumps the large thick Italian cocks of the Full Blooded Italians. The hot French Canadian Diva isn't left alone with the French and Italian studs, as Chavo Guerrero comes around from ring side and removes his wrestling tights.

"I'm going to give her some of my Latino Heat...." Chavo says as he gets down behind her to remove her white pants. The third generation Hispanic stud then slips his shaft into Maryse's hot French-Canadian pussy and begins to fuck her with good, hard thrusts.

Meanwhile on the left side of the ring, the Vampire Vixen Ariel is hanging upside down from the middle rope like a bat, with her head down below the level of the ring, the sinister Vixen is able to open her mouth and allow 'the Animal' to slam his cock deep into her throat. "Uhhh... yea...." Batista grunts as he fucks the upside-down Vixen's mouth. Ariel wraps her legs tightly around the middle rope and is unaware that Scotty 2 Hotty is kneeling behind her, until she feels his hands on her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm Mmmph!" Ariel moans around Batista's meaty shaft as Scotty 2 Hotty lowers his head down and starts licking between her ass cheeks, Ariel lets go of the middle ring rope and puts her hands on the edge of the ring as she tries to lift herself up, but with Batista's big dick in her mouth, she's stuck hanging upside down as Scotty's tongue dips into her asshole.

Back outside the ring, Mickie James is kneeling on the floor between the SmackDown and RAW announce tables, with her hands behind her back as Triple H holds onto her hair and pounds his cock in and out of her hot, wide mouth. "Uhhhhh yeah.... Yeah!" Triple H groans as he pounds his cock deep into her mouth with every thrust. Mickie gags and moans at the same time as 'The King of Kings' fucks her throat with his cock, but The Game soon tires of her and he moves away as MVP comes over.

"Turn around and get ready for the M...V...P..." The arrogant, cocky SmackDown Rookie says as he takes off his diamond-studded earrings. Mickie James licks her lips clean of her saliva before he turns around and gets on her hands and knees. MVP kneels behind her and drives his fat cock into her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Mickie screams as MVP starts fucking her ass with fast, rapid-fire thrusts that results her jolted forward with every thrust. The hyperactive Mickie James places her hands firmly on the ground as she slams herself back against MVP so that her ass cheeks smack back against MVP's waist.

Meanwhile up on the stage, Beth Phoenix is jumping up and down on the large black cock of Shelton Benjamin, while Johnny Nitro gets behind her, and puts his hands on her waist and makes her stop, "Hold on Beth... got something for ya..." Nitro says with a sly grin as Beth Phoenix looks over her shoulder to glance at him.

"What.... Do you got?" Beth asks with a groan as she rocks back and forth on Shelton's black shaft.

"Oh... just this!" Nitro replies as he forces his cock into Beth's hot, black cock filled cunt. Beth grits her teeth together as she firmly slams her hands down onto Shelton's shoulders as Johnny Nitro's large cock is forced in along side Shelton's dick that is inside of her pussy.

"Uhhhh damn!" Beth shouts as both Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin start thrusting their large, thick cocks deep into Beth's hot pussy. She rocks herself back against Nitro and bounces on Shelton's cock, just as ECW's Elijah Burke comes up the stage towards her. Beth has her eyes closes tightly and her mouth is hanging wide open, making it an inviting target for Elijah to slides his own thick black cock past her lips. Beth's eyes fly open as her mouth is filled with Elijah's cock, but she quickly adapts by closing her mouth around his shaft and she starts bobbing her head back and forth on his cock.

Elijah grabs two handfuls of her blonde hair and licks his lips, "Ohhh yeah girl... suck it... suck it good..." Elijah groans as Beth moans around his shaft, as Beth Phoenix is getting triple teamed by two black studs, Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke, and an "A- list" stud, Johnny Nitro.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"You're not enough for me... Ohhh No nooo.... just another man in love with me...just another man..." The theme music of SmackDown's hot teacher, Michelle McCool, begins to play.

Michelle McCool, SmackDown's hot, Grade A bodied teacher, sexily walks through the curtain; dressed in a short black skirt, a white long sleeved top that is tied in a knot down the middle to help push up her already large, round tits and wearing round wire-rimmed glasses. Michelle carries a 36-inch long ruler with her and pats it against her right hand as she surveys the scene before her. "Someone... is going... to fail..." Michelle says with a smirk. SmackDown's hot teacher looks to her left where Beth Phoenix is continuing getting triple-teamed by Shelton Benjamin, Johnny Nitro, and Elijah Burke.

"Ohhh fuck yea girl!" Elijah groans as he pulls his saliva dripping cock out of Beth's hot mouth. Johnny Nitro pulls out of Beth's pussy and Elijah stands Beth up from Shelton Benjamin's large black cock. The hot, black ECW Rookie lifts Beth up and gets her on his cock. Beth wraps her arms and legs Elijah's hot muscular body and begins to grind herself on his shaft as he starts pumping his shaft in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

"Ohhhh god... I LOVE black cocks!" Beth moans, not aware that Shelton Benjamin has gotten up to his feet and is behind her. The athletic former Intercontinental Champion times himself before he impales Beth's tight asshole with his black South Carolina trouser snake. Beth Phoenix grits her teeth as she is being sandwiched between the pair of studdly RAW Superstars.

Michelle licks her lips as she watches and smirks, "Mmmm... an A+... for reminding me... what's great about an Oreo..." Michelle says with a smirk as she starts to walk down the ramp. She then turns her attention to what's happening in front of her, and she sees Maryse standing up and facing the ring. The gorgeous French-Canadian Diva has her hands on the ring apron and has her ass sticking out as Test is standing behind her slamming his cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"Uhhh... fuck... you like the TEST?!" Test grunts as he pounds Maryse's tight little asshole with his big fat cock.

Maryse clutches the ring apron tightly and grits her teeth, "Oh Oui! YES!" Maryse screams as Test's cock goes deeply into her asshole with each of his fast, hard thrusts. The powerful Extremist then pulls out of her asshole and moves away so that 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters can take his place. The studdly, narcissistic RAW Superstar first slips his cock into her hot, tight French-Canadian pussy, then he hooks his arms underneath Maryse's arms and puts his hands behind her head so that she is in his Masterlock submission. Maryse screams in ecstasy as Masters starts to pump his cock quickly into her pussy fucking her in a way she's never been fucked before.

Michelle McCool nods her head approvingly as she flicks her tongue against her 36-inch long ruler, "Mmmm another A+.... For creativity...." Michelle says with a smirk as she then looks into the ring to see what the Vampiric Vixen Ariel is up to. Inside the ring, Ariel is mounted onto of the rock hard cock of Shannon Moore that is inside of her hot, sinister ass, with her back towards the 'The Reject'. She has her hands on Shannon's smooth chest and she's bouncing up and down on his large, thick punk cock.

"Mmmm... what else... dose the future hold!" Ariel moans as she licks her fangs while rocking sharply on Shannon Moore's cock.

Mr. Kennedy steps in front of the bouncing Vixen and smirks "It holds... MISTER KENNEDY...." Kennedy pauses for a moment before getting down on his knees and slamming his shaft deep inside of her pussy. "KENNEDY!" Kennedy yells as he starts slamming his cock hard and fast into her wicked pussy.

"Uhhh... fuck... what a wicked... future..." Ariel moans as she reaches up with both hands and she grabs the nearby dicks of Brian Kendrick and Paul London. The hot wicked fortune-teller jerks off the SmackDown studs as she bounces up and down on Shannon Moore's dick while Mr. Kennedy pounds her pussy with his cock.

From outside the ring, Michelle McCool licks her lips as she holds her ruler with her right hand and strokes it with her left hand. "Mmmm... another A+.... Quite impressive...." Michelle says as heads over to the RAW announce table. When she arrives, SmackDown's hot teacher folds her arms and raises an eyebrow at the sight of what RAW Diva Mickie James is up to.

The wild and crazy Mickie James is sitting on her knees, surrounded by Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, King Booker, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer and Matt Striker as she's frantically grabbing cocks at random, stroking off every cock with an equal amount of time as every man takes turns fucking her large, wide mouth with their big cocks. Mickie makes gagging sounds as she moans around every guy's cock that fills her mouth. Mickie's saliva flows out of her mouth and drips down her chin and onto her large, soft tits before she lifts her head from the cock of Tommy Dreamer and looks over her shoulder at The Miz. "Mmmm... make me say HOO-RAH!" Mickie says as she looks forward and takes the shaft of Chavo Guerrero into her mouth.

"I'm gonna make a MizFit out of you!" The Miz says as he gets down behind the thick- ass of Mickie James and stuffs his cock into her hot tight pussy. The hot Diva pushes back against The Miz's cock so that her ass hits against his waist. The Miz thrusts his cock so hard into her pussy that Mickie can't keep up with all the guys that are around her and she looks back at him.

"Hey... ohhh... mmm.... Let's do it... differently... I wanna be like my idol... and stay on TOP!" Mickie says in between her lustful moans. The Miz nods and he pulls out of her pussy and he lays down in front of the RAW announce table. Mickie stands up and just after she steps over The Miz, Michelle McCool suddenly whacks her from behind on the back of her head with her 36-inch long ruler, which breaks in two upon impact. Mickie goes down from the attack and her head hits the very hard edge of the RAW announce table before she falls to the ground unconscious. Michelle stands over Mickie with her now broken ruler in her left hand.

"Ya'll stopped, so ya'll failed!" Michelle yells as she throws the remaining portion of the ruler down at Mickie's knocked out body. The hot, southern teacher then pushes down her glasses so that she can look over the top of them at all the guys that are nearby. Michelle then starts to slowly untie the knot of her white, long sleeved top and she slowly licks her lips. "Now... who wants to have detention with me?" Michelle asks as she pulls her top open to reveal her large, round firm tits.

"That'll be us!" Kenny Dykstra, the former leader of Spirit Squad, says as he and his former male cheerleader teammates hurry over to the hot former schoolteacher. Michelle licks her lips as she removes her short black skirt. She puts her hands on her sexy hips as every member of the former Spirit Squad runs their hands all over her body, feeling up her large, round tits; her perfect ass, her long legs and her smooth pussy.

"Ohhh my..." Michelle coos as the left hand of Nicky rubs back and forth across her pussy. Michelle licks her lips and grabs the cocks of Johnny and Mitch as she starts to get down onto her knees. She quickly starts stroking their dicks, as Nicky stands right in front of her. Nicky grabs her by her chin and he pushes his thick cock into Michelle's open eager mouth. Michelle closes her lips around his cock and quickly starts bobbing her head up and down on his shaft as she pumps Johnny and Mitch's cock with her hands.

Mikey moves to stand behind Michelle, "Oh man, she's so fucking hot!" Mikey says as he pulls Michelle up far enough so that he's able to kneel down and slam his fat cock into her hot tight pussy.

"MMMMMM!" Michelle moans around Nicky's cock as she slobbers all over it just as Mikey begins to pump his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Michelle rocks back against Mikey as she lets go of Mitch's cock and grabs hold of Kenny's near by cock. As she sucks hard on Nicky's cock, she pulls Kenny and Johnny's cocks close so that she can slap her tongue against the three hard cocks of Kenny Dykstra, Johnny, and Nicky. As this is going on, the WWE Physician, Dr. Ferdinand Rios comes running down with the EMTs to check on Mickie James. After checking her out, Dr. Rios orders the EMTs to carry Mickie out of the arena, ending the night of the reigning Royal Rumble Gang Bang Winner.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The jazzy-techno mix that makes up the entrance music of SmackDown's bitchy Correspondent Kristal Marshall begins to play in the arena. SmackDown's formerly conservative Backstage Correspondent comes out through the curtain, wearing short jeans shorts and a white semi-loose t-shirt. She looks over to where the EMTs are taking Mickie and laughs, "Tough luck you fat ass bitch..." Kristal says with a laugh as she starts to head down to the ring. She grabs the collar of her t-shirt and pulls it off to expose her hot ebony body and firm tits as he licks her lips. She enters the ring and takes a glance at all the available studs; she then stands in the corner, "Ohhh Carlito.... I want something cool...." Kristal says as he gets the attention of Carlito while she unbuttons and lowers her short jean shorts.

Carlito licks his lips, "Oh Carlito's got something cool for you...." Carlito says as he comes over to Kristal.

"Good..." Kristal, licks her lips as she puts her hands on his chest, "Now lay down..." Kristal says into his ear before flicking her tongue against his earlobe. Carlito smirks and he lays down on the mat of the wrestling ring. Kristal grins as she mounts his cock and she begins to slowly bounce on his dick. "Ohhh yes... mmmm... now this is cool..." Kristal moans. As she starts gaining momentum, ECW's Rob Van Dam comes over to her and Carlito.

"Dude.... This is going to get extremely fun..." RVD says with a smirk as he shoves his cock into Kristal's tight unexpecting asshole.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Kristal screams as her body is jolted forward after RVD stuffs her ass with his cock. Kristal puts her hands firmly on Carlito's chest as she rocks back and forth on Carlito's stiff dick as she slams herself back against RVD's hard cock. Kristal bounces slightly whenever Carlito and RVD thrust their cocks into her tight ass and hot pussy. "Ahhh fuck me good!" Kristal moans, and as she leaves her mouth open, 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton, walks over and stuffs her mouth full of his cock. Kristal gags as she's surprised at first, but she quickly catches on and starts sucking enthusiastically on the white dick of Randy Orton.

Randy grabs hold of Kristal's flatten hair and he makes the sexy black interviewer bob her head rapidly on his hard cock, "Mmmmm suck... that Legend Killing dick...." Randy moans as Kristal drools all over his cock as she rocks on Carlito's dick while RVD pumps her ass with his cock.

Meanwhile Ariel is on all fours getting fucked doggy style by Rey Mysterio and she has her mouth stretched wide open as CM Punk and Shannon Moore take turns slamming their cocks balls deep into her hot wicked mouth. Rey holds onto Ariel's waist and pulls her backward against his Mexican cock as he slams his cock in and out of her cunt. "Ahhh... mmmm she's... a whole new... kind of Extreme!" Rey grunts as his balls smack hard against Ariel's skin.

"Mmmm she likes... getting punked..." Shannon Moore groans as both he and CM Punk are able to get their fat cocks inside of Ariel's mouth. Ariel has her hands on their legs and she's forcing herself to take more and more of their fat, Extremist cocks deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...MMMM!" Ariel groans as CM Punk pulls on her hair while Rey continues to sharply slam his cock in and out of her wet wicked pussy. The wicked Vixen closes her eyes as she savors the feeling of having the punks' cocks in her sinister mouth.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix has come down the stage as Shelton, Elijah and Nitro are taking a breather. Beth stands in the middle of the ramp, wiping sweat from her forehead as she looks around.

"HEY! I need some hot dick! Cause this Phoenix is on the rise!" Beth yells out, getting the attention of The Sandman and John Cena.