Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOO-RAH! The cards are always in The Miz's favor! HOO-RAH!" The Miz moans as he thrusts his cock into Ariel's wicked cunt. Ariel moans and licks her fangs as she feels up her own large tits with her hands while hanging upside down like a bat from the ropes. Ariel's mouth is wide open and Matt Striker enters the ring.

"Class is still in session.... Now suck on my shaft..." Striker says as he pushes his cock down into Ariel's warm wicked mouth. Ariel moans around his shaft, and because she is upside down, Ariel's wicked tongue is sliding over the top of Striker's rock hard tool as he moves his cock in and out between her lips. Out at ringside, Maryse is doing some hard time with Cryme Tyme.

"Ohhhhh monsieurs! You are sooooo big and... black!" Maryse screams in pleasure as she rides the stiff black cock of JTG while Shad Gaspard fucks her hot French-Canadian ass.

Shad holds onto Maryse's waist and he jerks her body back towards him so that his whole thick black shaft is forced deeper and harder into her asshole. "Ahhh... whew... boy... she forgot to check her rollies!" Shad grunts as he pounds the French-Canadian's tight little asshole with his big black cock.

"Awww yeah boy, she gettin' like we all we give it in the hood!" JTG replies as he quickly thrusts his own black shaft into Maryse's tight pussy as she lowers her head, causing her long, sweat dripping blond hair to hang over JTG's face. Both members of Cryme Tyme then get up to their feet with Maryse still between them and they completely press their bodies so hard against her petite frame, that all Maryse can do is just hold on to JTG as both professional criminals fuck her asshole and pussy harder than she would think possible.

"Oui! Oui! Yessss yesss monsieurs!" Maryse screams happily as her asshole and pussy are stuffed and fucked by Shad and JTG.

Back inside the ring, Michelle McCool is now jumping up and down on the cock of Batista. "Ahhhh ohhhh yess... you're not enough for me! I need... some more students!" Michelle moans lustfully as she adjusts her glasses. Sylvan and Mr. Kennedy both hear Michelle's request and they head over to her. Mr. Kennedy gets behind her and he forces his cock inside of her asshole, causing Michelle to scream and look over her shoulder. When she sees him fucking her while she bounces on Batista's cock, Michelle licks her lips and moans, "Ohhhhhh Mister Kennedy.... Kenne..." Michelle's moan is cut off as Sylvan fills her mouth with his French-Canadian pole.

Kennedy looks at Sylvan with a raised eyebrow as he continues to fuck Michelle's ass, "HEY! Don't ever interrupt that again..." Kennedy grunts as he pumps his cock fast and hard into Michelle's backside.

Sylvan shrugs his shoulders, "She said she wanted more... as Ambassador of Quebec... I delivered...." Sylvan replies in his French-Canadian accent, he holds onto Michelle's blond hair while she sucks on his cock. Michelle has her left hand wrapped around Sylvan's prick and she strokes it as she slides her tongue against the underside of it. Keeping her right hand on Batista's chest, Michelle pushes back against Mr. Kennedy as she keeps herself busy with all three of the SmackDown Superstars.

Out in the ringside seats, Kristal Marshall is on top of Jeff Hardy's cock, with her back facing him, and has her hands placed behind her on Jeff's arms as she rides his cock with her hot bitchy black ass. "Ahhh ohhh fuck... now this is really cool!" Kristal moans as she slams her hot black ass down on Jeff's cock.

"Somebody said something was cool?" Carlito asks as he comes towards the former conservative Backstage Correspondent of SmackDown. Kristal licks her sweat-covered lips and slows down her movements on Jeff so that she can spread her legs. Carlito gets down and he pushes his cool Caribbean shaft into her hot bitchy pussy. Carlito licks his lips as he begins to fuck her pussy, "Now... this is cool..." Carlito says as Kristal starts grinds her pussy against him as she starts to speed back up on Jeff's dick.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmmm.... I'm gonna so fucking win this! Cause I'm better than all the rest!" Kristal moans as she wraps her arms around Carlito's neck as she moves up and down on Jeff's cock while pushing her pussy against Carlito's cock.

Over at the base of the entrance ramp, the former Fixer of JBL, Jillian Hall is on her knees and she's jerking off the dicks of both members of DX, Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Jillian smiles seductively up at them as she stroke their cocks, "Do you got two words for me?"

Triple H and HBK both exchange surprised looks for an instant before they quickly look back down at Jillian and perform a crotch chop "SUCK IT!" They simply say as they both start to laugh. Jillian licks her lips and starts sliding her tongue against HBK's dick before turning her head towards Triple H's and begins to suck on his large, meaty shaft.

"Hey Hunter... we should've said yes first...." HBK says as Jillian turns towards him and starts to suck on his heartbreaking cock.

"Oh well... we'll do that for the next hot chick that asks..." Triple H laughs as Jillian twists her hand around his saliva covered prick while she blows HBK. Jillian laughs and moans around HBK's cock after hearing what the two DX members said as she blows one and jerks off the other.

A short distance away, further up on the entrance ramp, Layla El is getting fucked from John Cena as he stands with the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner. She has her arms wrapped around the star of 'The Marine's' neck as she bounces up and down on his cock with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. "Ohhh.... Ohhhh fuck.... Ohhh you can... bring the HEAT!" Layla moans as she bounces on John Cena's rock hard cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm you can bring that... heat too babe...." John Cena grunts as he holds onto Layla's smooth sexy legs as the former Miami Heat Dancer rides his cock as hard as he's fucking her. The powerful, multi-talented wrestler gets down on his knees and lays Layla on the ramp as he continues to fuck the 2006 Diva Search Winner's hot pussy.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhh no... you bring that HEAT!" Layla moans as she arches her back and grinds her pussy against John Cena's large meaty cock as he continues to slam it in and out of her pussy.

Meanwhile on the metal stage of the arena, the tough ECW bitch known as Jazz is dealing with all five members of the former Spirit Squad at one time. She has Kenny Dykstra pinned down on the stage and she's furiously riding his white dick with her tough, black cunt, while Mikey, Johnny, Nicky, and Mitch are trying to get her off of their former Spirit Squad leader.

Jazz grits her teeth and reaches up to grab the dicks of Mikey and Mitch, and she nearly crushes them with her hands, "Is this... all you fuckers got, you pussies!!" Jazz yells in a raspy voice as she starts to violently stroke the two dicks in her hands, as she slams down hard on Kenny's cock.

"Awww ahhhh fuck get her off me!" Kenny screams as Jazz grinds her pussy down on his dick. Nicky and Johnny both exchange looks and they both look at Jazz's ass. They both get smirks on their faces and both men get down behind the powerful muscular Extreme Original and they both force their cocks into her tight extreme asshole as they start to fuck her.

"Awww fuck shit!" Jazz groans in her raspy voice as she pushes back against Nicky and Johnny as she holds onto Mikey and Mitch's cock. Kenny, in his desperation to get out from underneath Jazz, thrusts his shaft up into the black Vixen's pussy at a quick rate, and the force of his thrusts are enough to get Jazz to start cumming on his cock. "Ohhhh hell no!" Jazz yells as cums hard on Kenny's cock. She lets go of Mitch and Nicky's cocks, as Johnny and Nicky both quickly pull their cocks out of her ass.

"RUN!" Johnny yells and the four standing former members of the once Spirit Squad sprint down the ramp to avoid a beat down from the now pissed off ECW Original. Jazz gets off of Kenny's cock and stands up with a very pissed off look on her face. She looks down at Kenny and grits her teeth.

"I'm going to fucking deal with you and those other pussies later!" Jazz yells in an angered voice before she walks the short distance to the entrance of the backstage stage area. The angered Vixen grabs the curtain that is in her way and she rips it down in fury before she heads to the back, and Kenny can hear Jazz destroying some equipment backstage.

"She's got... too much spirit..." Kenny, the arrogant former leader of the Spirit Squad, says as he starts to move quickly down the ramp to get away in case Jazz comes back out.

Meanwhile, on the ECW announce table, Shelton Benjamin is laying on his back as Stephanie McMahon rides his cock with a sly smirk on her face.

"Ohhh...fuck Shelton...I love that big black dick!" Stephanie moans as she slides her delicate hands all over Shelton's smooth, muscular chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhh uhhh fuck... at least someone realizes I'm black..." Shelton moans as Stephanie continues to ride his solid black South Carolina black snake, rocking back and forth quickly, as he puts his hands on Stephanie's smooth, tanned legs. He thrusts his cock up into Stephanie's pussy as she comes down gently on his shaft as she enjoys every inch of his cock inside of her tight and warm billion-dollar pussy.

Meanwhile over near the SmackDown announce table, Torrie Wilson is riding the large extreme dick of ECW's Tommy Dreamer as The Sandman fucks her hot asshole. Torrie grits her teeth as she moves against the two extreme cocks that are with her pussy and asshole. "Ohhhh yess... yesss... I love going extreme!" Torrie moans as just as Smackdown's Montel Vontavious Porter struts over.

"Hey, it don't get more extreme than me, MVP... now suck my dick!" MVP says in bigheaded tone of voice before he forces his cock into Torrie's hot wet mouth. The Sandman raises an eyebrow as stops fucking Torrie for a moment.

"Boy... you just earned yourself an extreme ass kicking later...." The Sandman says in a gruff voice. MVP quickly gets the hint and he pulls out of Torrie's mouth and runs over to find action elsewhere away the Hardcore Icon. The Sandman then resumes fucking Torrie's hot ass, and she looks back over her shoulder at him with a smile on her face.

"Ohhhh ohhh thanks...." Torrie says in a sweet voice as she pushes back against The Sandman's cock as she bounces up and down on Tommy Dreamer's cock. Tommy Dreamer pumps his cock up into pussy and he licks his lips as he puts his hands on Torrie's large round tits as she rides his shaft.

Inside of the ring, the WWE's self proclaimed most dominant Diva Melina is getting fucked in ass doggy style by Matt Hardy, who has a hand underneath her and he's finger fucking her dominant pussy as well. "Ahhh yes.... Fuck me harder! Give it to me! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out on of her eardrum-destroying primal screams as Matt Hardy sharply drives his cock all the way into her hot Latina asshole. Melina licks her lips and just as she's about to let out another scream, SmackDown's King Booker gets in front of her and blocks her mouth with his royal black shaft. Melina moans around his cock as she starts to suck on his shaft as hard as she can while pushing back against Matt Hardy.

"Thanks... King...." Matt Hardy grunts as he fucks Melina's tight asshole as moves fingers in and out of Melina's pussy.

"I did not do this for you...." King Booker snaps at Matt while Melina sucks on the cock of King Booker. "My royal ears did not want to hear her banshee screams...." King Booker adds as he starts to moan when Melina slides her tongue against the underside of his black shaft.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Lemme show ya what love is... Lemme show ya how to move your body...Lemme show ya how to make me crazy...Too much lovin' never hurt nobody...Nooo...it never hurt nobody...no..."

The theme music for RAW's Candilious hot 2005 Playboy Covergirl, Candice Michelle, starts to play and the seductive, devilishly delicious Diva comes out onto the stage from the backstage area as she wears a pair of short black bottoms and a black tanktop. Candice licks her lips as she moves her hips slightly and she then slides her hands up and down her body, feeling herself up as she moves herself the beat of her music. "Mmmm I am too... hot... too...handle..." Candice groans slightly as grabs the low-cut collar of her black tanktop and rips it open, exposing her large, magnificent tits as she tilts her head back and moans softly.

Candice's little display doesn't go unnoticed and the Rated R Superstar Edge and Johnny Nitro both head up the ramp to meet the devilish Diva, "You ain't too hot to handle... you're not even cutting edge..." Edge says with a smirk as he licks his teeth.

Candice presses her lips together as locks her eyes with Edge, "Ohhh I believe I am...." Candice says as she lifts her right arms up and starts to do her sexy GoDaddy.com dance as she spins around slowly. When she finishes, she faces Edge again and licks her lips, "Let me show you...." Candice says as she gets down on her knees, and wraps her right hand around Edge's cock. She strokes it for a few moments before she takes it into her warm wet mouth. As she starts to bob her head on Edge's Rated R cock, Candice sticks her ass out a bit, and sways her hips from side to side, inviting Johnny Nitro to remove her bottoms and to fuck her.

"Whew... damn... now that's 'A-List' quality..." Nitro says as he gets behind Candice and removes Candice's bottoms so that he can push his stiff dick into Candice's pussy.

"Mmmmmm...." Candice moans around Edge's cock as she feels Nitro's cock moving in and out of her Candilious cunt. She squeezes her left tit with her left hand as she sucks on Edge's cock while also stroking it with her right hand. Nitro steadily picks up speed as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

Meanwhile, out in the ringside seats, Ariel is on her hands and knees as she gets fuck doggystyle by Shannon Moore. Shannon has his hands on her waist and he jerks Ariel back towards him as he pumps his cock in and out of her Vampiric cunt. "Ahh.... Mmmmm.... There... is... no rejection... in the future...." Ariel moans as Shannon Moore's cock flies in and out of her pussy. She closes her eyes and licks her blood-red lipstick colored lips just as Rey Mysterio comes over the ring barrier.

"Man... this is unbelievable..." Rey says as he adjusts his sweat-soaked masked just before he presses the head of his cock against Ariel's wicked pouty lips. Ariel opens her mouth and allows Rey to push his Mexican dick inside of her warm, sinister mouth, and Ariel slowly starts bobbing her head on his fat cock as she pushes back against Shannon Moore, taking 'The Extreme Reject's' cock deeper into her evil pussy.

On the other side of the ringside seats, the gorgeous blond French-Canadian Diva Maryse is also getting fucked doggy style, but she's getting it from RAW's Masterpiece, Chris Masters. "Ohhhhh monsieur... your cock... is... so.... Wonderful!" Maryse moans in delight as Masters slams his dick in and out of her French-Canadian cunt.

"Damn.... straight.... Ahhh ahh..." Masters groans as he breathes hard and fast as he pummels Maryse's pussy with his thick, solid cock. Each of Masters' thrusts has Maryse's body jolting forward, but she pushes back against him as best she can, encouraging Chris Masters to fuck her even harder. Meanwhile, behind the RAW announce table, Cryme Tyme member Shad Gaspard is sitting on Jerry Lawler's announce chair, and SmackDown's hot, smoking teacher Michelle McCool is bouncing up and down on his large black cock as JTG taps her hot ass.

"Ohhhh.... Ohhhhh yes.... Mmmmm.... You're both getting A+'s..." Michelle moans as she rocks back and forth on Shad's large black cock while JTG rapidly fucks her hot ass with his stiff black rod.

"Hey ho... we ain't interesting in grades!" JTG says as he slams his black cock as hard as he can into Michelle's grade A+ ass. Michelle closes her eyes and tilts her head back as she bounces on Shad's stiff cock. Shad has his hands on Michelle's large, round tits and he squeezes them with his powerful hands as he licks his lips.

"Ahhh yea.... Go ahead girl!" Shad grunts as he leans back on the leather announce chair in order to thrust his shaft up into Michelle's tight pussy even harder. Back inside of the ring, SmackDown's bitchy Backstage Correspondent Kristal Marshall is riding the cock of RAW's Randy Orton while Chavo Guerrero fucks her hot ebony ass and as Kristal is sucking on the phenomenal French cock of Rene Dupree.

"Mmmmm... ohhhh... mmmmm...." Kristal moans around Rene's large cock as she rocks back and forth on the dick of Randy Orton and pushes back against Chavo. Randy has his hands on Kristal's firm, round, sweat covered tits and his has his head lifted up so that he can swirl his tongue against her stiff nipples.

"Ohhh yea... she likes this... she loves it..." Chavo grunts as he pushes his cock faster and harder into Kristal's asshole. Kristal responds by slamming herself back against Chavo Guerrero's cock as she grinds her pussy down onto 'The Legend Killer's' shaft. Kristal presses her lips harder around Rene Dupree's cock as she sucks on it as hard as she can, before she lifts her head off of his saliva dripping shaft.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yes... fuck me.... Ahhhh ahhh ohhhhh shit!" Kristal moans as her sweat dripping body trembles as she cums violently. She collapses on top of Randy Orton as Chavo continues to fuck her ass. Kristal bites her bottom lip as her ass continues to get fucked before Chavo pulls out to move on to some more action. Randy Orton pushes her off of his cock as he leaves her laying on the mat. Kristal slowly sits up on the mat and grits her teeth. "God damn it!" Kristal yells as she moves to get out of the ring. She slowly walks up the ramp and as she does, she glares at each of the remaining Divas, "You all know I'm better than all of you!" Kristal shouts at everyone before she heads to the backstage area.

Meanwhile, on the right side of the metal stage, Jillian Hall is bouncing up and down on the large stiff cock of Test as she sucks on the shaft of longtime WWE wrestler, Scotty 2 Hotty. "Ohhh yea.... Mmmm you're a grand master of sucking...." Scotty moans as he holds onto Jillian's blond hair as she sucks and slurps on his whole cock as he moves his hips back and forth to fuck Jillian's mouth.

"Ahh... uhhhh shit... she can past the test anytime..." Test grunts as he holds onto Jillian's hips as he slams his cock up into her hot, tight pussy. Jillian moans around Scotty's stiff cock as Gregory Helms comes up the ramp to get behind Jillian. The most dominant Cruiserweight Champion in recent years kneels behind her and he pushes his cock into her pussy along side Test's, which makes Jillian lean forward taking more of Scotty's cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMM!" Jillian moans as Helms and Test both thrust their large dicks in and out of her hot pussy. Jillian pushes back against Helms and grinds herself against Test as she puts her hands on Scotty's waist as she deep throats his entire shaft. She closes her eyes and moans on Scotty's stiff dick as she slaps her tongue against his 'worm' when Gregory Helms reaches around and grabs her large, tits with his hands.

Over behind the ECW announce table, Layla is getting fucked from behind by CM Punk, who's cock is moving in and out of her hot, ebony ass. "Ohhhh yes... mmmm straightedge... is a great... source of HEAT!" Layla moans as she pushes back against the straightedge Extremist. She reaches between her smooth sexy legs and she starts to fuck her pussy with three of fingers from her right hand.

"Ahhh... mmmm... straightedge is the perfect way to be.... Leaves time... for other... activities..." CM Punk grunts as sweat drips down his straightedge tattooed body as he drives his shaft in and out of Layla's hot 2006 Diva Search Winning asshole. Layla closes her eyes as she pushes back against CM Punk's rock solid cock as he takes her to a new level extreme as he fucks her tight asshole.

1...678910...20