Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." Thorn moans, as he tastes the wet cunt of the 2007 WWE Diva Search Winner. Thorn grabs Eve's smooth legs and holds them straight up as he pushes his hungry tongue deeper into her twat.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhh.... Ohhhhhh FUCK!" Eve Torres moans as Kevin Thorn makes her eyes roll back with the pleasure he's giving her just by eating her delicious pussy. Eve grabs the edges of the announce table as she leans back and pushes her soaking wet pussy towards Thorn's mouth.

On the left side of the ring, Candice Michelle is jerking off both Noble and Nunzio as she grinds hot wet pussy down on the face of Shannon Moore. "Mmmm... ohhh yea Shannon..." Candice' moans as bounces lightly on Shannon's tongue. Candice then leans her head forward and takes Nunzio's thick Italian cock into her mouth and begins to suck on it.

"Ahhhh yea... mmmm..." Nunzio moans as Candice's sensual lips brush against his shaft as she sucks on it.

Jamie Noble licks his lips eagerly as Candice gently twists her right hand around his cock as she jerks him off. "Ohhh yea girl.... Stroke that thick...." Noble moans as he starts to thrust his rock hard cock against Candice's hand as she strokes him.

"Mmmmmmm!" Candice moans as she feels Shannon grinding his face against her pussy as she continues to bob her head on Nunzio's Italian meat-stick. Nunzio puts a hand on Candice's head in order to toss her hair back as Candice starts to deep throat his impressively large dick.

Meanwhile, up on the entrance stage, Anastacia Rose is standing up and bent over as Matt Striker pumps his educated dick in and out of her ass. "Mmmm ohhh yea... who says getting educated it boring...." Anastacia moans lustfully as she feels Striker's hands on her impressive tits as he deeply fucks her ass.

"Mmmm... glad to see you know the value of a good education..." Matt Striker grunts and groans as he plays with Anastacia's tits as he quickly thrusts his cock in and out of her ass.

"Ohhhh yea... I know it's real valuable..." Anastacia moans as she slips a hand down between her luscious legs and begins to finger fuck her own pussy. Anastacia grits her teeth as she pumps three fingers in and out of her pussy as Striker pounds her ass with his ruler-length shaft.

In the meantime, Maryse is laying face up on the entrance ramp as Mr. Kennedy thrusts his stiff cock in and out of her warm, tight French-Canadian pussy, "Ohhhh... mmmmm monsieur... fuck me... as you say... big boy..." Maryse moans.

Mr. Kennedy smirks, "Shit... you like getting your pussy packed hard don't you..." Kennedy grunts as he deeply fucks Maryse's cunt. Kennedy then lowers his head and takes Maryse's right nipple into his mouth in order to suck on it.

"Ohhhh oui... oui... OUI!" Maryse moans as she tires to push herself against the wildly thrusting cock of Mr. Kennedy as he puts his loud mouth to good use by sucking on her right tit before switching over to her left tit.

Meanwhile, down at the ring steps that are closets to the announce tables, Beth Phoenix is bent of the steps as D.H. Smith is quickly thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy. "Ohhhh ohhhhh ..." Beth moans loudly as she lustfully moans.

"Ohhh yea..." Smith grunts as he rams his cock deeper and harder into Beth's pussy as she rocks back on her feet to push back against him.

"Ohhhhhh... ahhhh yes..." Beth moans as she clenches her eyes shut as she takes every inch of his cock into her pussy.

Behind the RAW announce table, Stevie Richards is sitting on Jerry Lawler's chair as the sweetly devious Cherry is on her knees in front of him and rubbing her large, soft tits up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm ohhh yea... mmmm..." Stevie moans as Cherry leans her head down to flick her tongue against Stevie's cock.

"You'll love this... you'll see...." Cherry laughs softly as she takes presses her tits around Stevie's cock. Stevie starts to lift his hips, pushing his cock upward between her tits as Cherry keeps her head tilted downward to flick her tongue against the head of his shaft.

"Ohhhh... mmmm fuck that feels great..." Stevie Richards moans just as Cherry captures the head of his cock with her warm sweet mouth. Cherry glances up and winks at Stevie as she keeps her tits presses against his cock as she lightly sucks on the tip.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Mike Knox is on his back as his former girlfriend, the Extreme Exhibitionist, Kelly Kelly, rides his cock. "Ohhh yea... mmmmm..." Kelly moans as Knox thrusts himself up into her pussy as she rises and falls on his dick.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm yea..." Knox grunts as he puts his hands on Kelly's slender waist. Knox licks his lips as he watches Kelly grabbing her petite tits as she tilts her head back while riding his dick.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhh....fuck..." Kelly moans as she starts to pick up the pace, slamming herself down on Knox's hard shaft as she feels up her own tits. Knox grunts heavily as he thrusts his decently large cock up into the tight pussy of his former girlfriend.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"You're not enough for me... Ohhhh noooo no.... Just another man in love with me... Just another man... oooo.... Gotta open up your eyes and see... Hey, hey oh well... You're not enough for me... Ohhhh noooo..."

The All-American Diva, Michelle McCool, steps onto the entrance stage and tosses her long blond hair back, "I'm Michelle McCool... and there's nothing that gets me more hot than some intense fucking.... Cause I'm loving life!" Michelle says as she walks down the ramp, wearing tight jeans and a white tight fitting tank top. Michelle goes to the right side of the ring where Val Venis is taking a short break from the action, "Hi Val... I have an idea for a movie." Michelle says as she starts to unbutton her tight jeans.

"Oh really and what's that?" Val Venis asks as he watches Michelle push down her jeans to reveal her smooth All-American pussy.

"The Blown Ranger..." Michelle says with a laugh as she gets down on her knees in front of he former adult film star. Michelle opens her mouth and takes Val's thick hard cock past her lips and begins to quickly bob her head on his shaft.

"Mmmmm.... I like the action it's got..." Val moans as Michelle reaches behind him to put her hands on his ass as she begins to deep throat his impressive dick. Michelle glances up at Val and smiles as she sucks his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmm..." Michelle moans as she presses her lips down on Val's shaft as she slaps her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

Meanwhile, on the SmackDown announce table, Melina and Drew McIntyre are in a hot sixty-nine, with the dominant A-List Diva on top of McIntyre's face. Melina spits down on his cock as she squeezes his balls with one hand and strokes his cock with the hot, dominant movements. "Mmmm yeah... eat that pussy..." Melina moans as grinds her pussy on McIntyre's lips and tongue.

"Ahhhh...ohhhh..." Drew McIntyre moans loudly into Melina's pussy as he grabs her smooth ass cheeks with both hands. As he plays with her ass, McIntyre lifts and lowers his head repeatedly, thrusting his face against Melina's pussy lips as the A-List Diva jerks him off and fondles his balls.

"Ohhh yeah... that's how you do it..." Melina moans as she feels McIntyre's nose grinding against her cunt. The hot Diva lowers her saliva dripping mouth down onto McIntyre's cock and starts sucking him off as he eats her delicious twat.

Over behind the RAW announce table, Ashley is kneeling on JR's chair with her hands on the backrest as Santino Marella slams his long hard cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhhh yea baby... mmmm fuck that dirty pussy..." Ashley moans as she licks her pierced lips.

"Ahhh... mmmm... uhhhh...." Santino grunts heavily as he pounds Ashley's cunt with everything he can give. His body soaking with sweat, Sanitno grits his teeth as his balls smack against Ashley's smooth skin with such force that to him it feels like he's slamming them against a brick wall.

"Mmmmm... shit don't fucking stop... mmmm yeah... keep it up..." Ashley encourages as she glances back at the muscular wrestler. Ashley licks her lips and narrows her eyes lustfully, as if giving him extra incentive to fuck her even harder.

Meanwhile, the happily crazed Mickie James is laying halfway inside of the ring, but her upper body is hanging outside of the ring as Kofi Kingston stands in front of her and thrusts his fat cock in and out of her wet mouth. Mickie moans around his shaft as she plays her own large juicy tits. "Mmmmmm... mmmm..." Mickie moans.

Inside of the ring, Nunzio sees Mickie's dripping wet pussy and he smirks. "Time for a snack..." Nunzio says as he gets down between Mickie's spread legs and quickly lowers his face to her cunt.

"MMMMMM!" Mickie moans around Kingston's black cock that's in her mouth as she feels Nunzio's tongue lapping against her pussy. The desirably hyper Diva starts to quickly thrust her hips in order to push her pussy against the talented tongue of Superstar4 as she opens her mouth wider to let Kofi Kingston fuck her mouth with deeper thrusts.

Outside of the ring and in the first row, Carlito is sitting on one of the seats with his hands behind his head as Maria licks all around his large cock, "Mmmm... wow... this one is big!" Maria says cutely as she opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth.

"Damn right it is...It's Cool!" Carlito moans as he enjoys the simple way Maria works on his cock. He grins as he closes his eyes when Maria cups his balls with her hand as she slowly bobs her head up and down on his large shaft.

"Mmmmmm!" Maria moans softly on his cock as she starts to bob her head faster and fasters, totally switching for a slow, sensual approach to a full out oral assault. Maria opens her mouth wider and lets her saliva drip from her mouth as she takes Carlito's cock all the way in with ease.

Meanwhile, on the entrance ramp, Eve Torres is on all fours as the ECW Original Tommy Dreamer thrusts his cock in and out of her hot wet cunt. "Ohhhhh god... ohhhh fuck..." Eve moans as thrusts herself back towards Dreamer causing her hot ass to smack against his thick waist.

"Ohhhh mmm.... You're pretty hardcore for a new Diva..." Tommy Dreamer grunts as he takes Eve Torres to the extreme with hard, sharp thrusts that would wear out any normal woman.

"Ahhhh mmmmm thanks!" Eve moans as she glances back at the Innovator of Violence to smile at him after hearing his complement. Eve licks his lips as she looks at the sweat dripping off of Dreamer's ruggedly handsome face as he focuses totally on fucking her hot pussy.

Inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is laying on her right side with her left leg raised as Triple H fucks her hot pussy with his rock hard cock, "Mmmmm.... It's all about the Game..." Candice moans as she glances back at Triple H.

Triple H smirks as he thrusts his cock harder into Candice's tight wet pussy, "Mmmm.... you might want to pay attention before you get some heartbreak... " Triple H grunts as he motions with his head for Candice to look forward

"Huh? Why?" Candice asks in between her moans as she looks forward, coming face to face with the impressive rock hard cock of Shawn Michaels. "Ohhhh... mmmm that's too hot..." Candice laughs as she takes HBK's cock between her soft pouty lips and begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm.... I said it before... and I'd say it again... she can keep me up all night..." HBK moans as Candice twirls her tongue around his dick as she grinds her ass against Triple H's muscular waist as the Game fucks her.

"Good... mmmm..." Candice moans around HBK's cock as she winks up at him before starts bobbing her head faster on his dick.

Meanwhile, up on the entrance stage, Anastacia Rose is getting sandwich fucked by the Legend Killer Randy Orton and The Rated R Superstar Edge. Anastacia grits her teeth as Edge pumps his cock into her asshole while her cunt is slam fucked by Randy Orton as the two former members of Rated RKO stand up. "Ohhhh shit... fuck...." Anastacia moans as she tries to thrust herself between the two hot Superstars, but they are in complete control of the situation.

"Ahhhh what's a matter Randy... you can't keep up?" Edge groans as he taunts his former Rated RKO partner.

"Fuck off..." Randy replies as he starts ramming his cock even harder into Anastacia's tight pussy.

"Ohhh mmmm....FUCK!" Anastacia yells as she wraps her arms around Randy's neck, wanting more out of Edge and Randy than just them trading insults when they are supposed to be fucking her senseless.

"Demanding little bitch aren't you..." Edge replies as he slows he pulls his cock out of Anastacia's ass for a moment before viciously slamming it back into her asshole.

"OHHHH YEAH!" Anastacia screams and nods her head as the Rated R Superstar gives her what she wanted.

On the outside of the ring, Maryse is standing in front of the ring, bent forward with her head underneath the ring ropes as the biggest stud in the WWE John Cena slams her hot French-Canadian pussy with every inch of his fourteen inch cock. "Oui... oui monsieur... give me... that American dick..." Maryse moans passionately as John's balls slap against her skin.

"Damn...everybody loves getting a piece of me..." John laughs as he manages to increase the pace and force of his thrusts as he continues to fuck the hot hostess of SmackDown.

"Mmmm... ohhhh Oui monsieur... you have huge... as you say... all American muscle..." Maryse moans as she inadvertently complements the size and girth of John Cena's cock while trying to complement him on his muscular body.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is laying on the ECW announce table with her legs spread wide apart as the Straightedge Superstar CM Punk pumps his huge cock in and out of her well fucked pussy, "Ohhhh yes... yes.... Yes... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." Beth moans loudly as CM Punk fulfills her lust driven requests.

"Mmmmm... damn.... Things get more extreme every day around here..." CM Punk says as he tosses his sweat soaked black hair back as he quickens the pace of his thrusts as he pounds the Glamazon's cunt as hard as he can.

"Ahhhh... uhhh shit... mmmm yeah!" Beth moans as she clenches her eyes shut as she feels CM Punk's balls slapping against her skin as she tightly wraps her legs around Punk's smooth, toned waist.

Near the ring steps that are closest to the entrance ramp, the sweetly devious Cherry is on her hands and knees as Paul London thrusts his cock in and out of her tight pussy doggy style while she bobs her blond haired head on Brian Kendrick's shaft. "Ohhhhh mmmm!" Cherry moans loudly around Kendrick's cock as London deeply fucks her pussy.

"Damn.... What goes on over on the other side of the tracks..." London asks as he keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Cherry's pussy.

"Ahhh... I don't know... but this is making me want to take a trip over there..." Kendrick replies as Cherry completely deep throats his cock when London drives his cock balls deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" Cherry giggles and moans around Kendrick's cock as she listens to the high-flyers conversation as one fucks her and she blows the other.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Jeff Hardy is on his back as Kelly Kelly rides his cock while Matt Hardy slowly thrusts his cock in and out of her tight ass. "Ohhhh... mmmmm... ohh this is really Hardy work..." Kelly moans and laughs.

"Yeah... no shit Kelly..." Jeff laughs at Kelly's small joke as he thrusts his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Mmmm hey... it is Hardy work!" Kelly replies as she bounces up and down on Jeff's cock as Matt smoothly thrusts his dick in and out of ass.

"Kelly... you're one of a kind..." Matt laughs as he wraps his arms around Kelly and feels up her firm, petite tits.

"Mmmm.... thanks!" Kelly replies with a moan as she pushes herself back against Matt as he continues to easily move his cock in and out of her ass as Jeff thrusts himself up into her cunt.

In front of the ring steps that are near the announce tables, Torrie Wilson is sitting on the top step as John Morrison pumps his large, stiff cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhh... mmmm ahhh fuck this is great.... You are a shaman of sexy..." Torrie moans as she wraps her arms around Morrison's muscular and tanned body and slides her hands up and down his back.

"Mmmmm... I know... and more importantly I am the every night delight..." John Morrison moans as he quickly and deeply thrusts his fourteen-inch cock in and out of Torrie's tight wet pussy.

"Ahhh... mmm you have my vote to prove that's true..." Torrie moans and laughs as she leans forward and presses her large tits against Morrison's smooth muscular chest. The Blond Bombshell wraps her legs around the Guru of Greatness's waist and hoists herself off of the ring steps in order to bounce on his large cock as he continues to fuck her.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Ha...ha...ha...I don't care what ya'll say! Oh, let's rock n' roll...This time I'm in control...Right now I own the streets...I got the keys to the city..."

The entire arena filled of Superstars and Divas are shocked once again, for the third time of the evening, as the seven-time WWE Women's Champion, Trish Stratus, comes onto the stage, dressed in a pair of tight-fitting hip-hugger jeans and a white tank top, "Time to bring Stratusfaction back to the WWE!" Trish says as she glances to the right side of the stage where Bobby Lashley is standing. "And Trish will deliver as always..." Trish Stratus smiles as she walks over to the muscular black Superstar.

"It's good to have you back, Trish..." Lashley smiles.

"I'm glad to be back... really glad..." Trish says as she wraps her right hand around Lashley's fourteen-inch cock and gets down to her knees. The Canadian Bombshell opens her mouth and takes Lashley's cock into her hot mouth. "Mmmmm..." Trish moans as she starts to bob her head slowly on Lashley's large hard dick.

"Ahhhh... damn..." Bobby Lashley moans as he puts his hands on his muscular waist as Trish Stratus turns her head from side to side while she increases the pace of how fast she's sucking on his dick.

Meanwhile, down in the ring, Melina is on top of Carlito, grinding her hot pussy on his cool, hard cock while Kenny Dykstra fucks her A-List ass with quick, sharp thrusts. Melina's mouth is also full, as Gregory Helms holds her head with both of his hands as he fucks her wide-open mouth, "MMMMM! MORE!" Melina manages to moan in between the moments Helms slams his cock all the way down her throat.

"Ahhhh uhhh yea... this is cool..." Carlito groans as he keeps his hands on Melina's thighs as she rocks back and forth on his cock to slam herself back against Kenny.

"Ahhh oh my good... this is fucking great..." Kenny grunts as his balls smack against Melina's ass cheeks with each of his deep thrusts. Melina places her hands down on Carlito's shoulders to give herself some extra support as she pushes her ass backwards for it to hit Kenny's muscular waist.

"Ohhh damn... come on bitch... suck that cock..." Gregory Helms moans as he keeps thrusting his dick in and out of Melina's mouth. Melina glares up at him with her eyes narrowed to give herself a very seductive look as Helms fucks her mouth.

Meanwhile, Ashley Massaro is kneeling in front of Cody Rhodes and is quickly bobbing her head on his fourteen inch cock, "Ohhhh... fuck Ashley... ohhh fuck..." Cody moans loudly as Ashley just impales her own mouth with Cody's huge cock.

"Mmmmm!" Ashley moans around Cody's cock as she starts to cup his balls with her left hand while also finger fucking her own twat with two fingers from her right hand. Ashley rocks back and forth on her knees as she fucks herself and sucks off Cody.

"Ohhhh shit.... This is the American Dream..." Cody jokes as Ashley blows his mind away with her hot, reckless style of sucking his cock. Ashley closes her eyes as she easily deep throats Cody's cock and she holds his dick in her hot wet mouth by pressing her pierced lips down on his shaft. Ashley's nose is pressing right against Cody's crotch, and the Dirty Diva of the WWE starts to scrunch her nose so that Cody can feel it wiggling against his skin.

1...89101112...27