Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The WWE's resident Dirty Diva, Ashley Massaro steps through the entrance curtain, licking her pierced lips and tosses her black streaked blond hair back. Ashley is dressed in a black tank top, a black and red plaid style skirt and a black baseball cap.

"My eyes have never seen someone who looks like you... I wonder if you dream of my hands loving you..."

Edge licks his teeth, "That has to be the greatest song lyric ever..." Edge says, and the Hardys, CM Punk, John Morrison and several others of the WWE and ECW Superstars nod their heads in agreement as Ashley begins to come down the ramp.

"Hey guys... hope you're ready for some bangin' with Ashley..." Ashley yells as she laughs. She stops in the middle of the ramp and rips off her black tank top to reveal her incredible hot, round firm and large tits and she follows this by taking off her red plaid style skirt to reveal her hot, shaved pussy. She turns her black baseball cap backward and smirks a bit, "Cause I'm ready to get down and dirty!"

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins see Ashley standing in the middle of the entrance ramp and both of the young, hung SmackDown studs quickly head to her, "Fuck Ashley is so hot... I'd pay to fuck her..." Curt Hawkins says.

"Good thing we're getting paid to do it then..." Zack Ryder replies as the Former Major Brothers sprint up the ramp to reach Ashley.

Ashley licks her pierced lips as she looks at the large cocks of the Former Major Brothers, "Oh yea... this is gonna get real dirty real quick..." Ashley says as she winks at them, "Curt... lay on down... cause I'm not wasting anytime tonight."

Curt Hawkins nods his head, "Okay..." Curt Hawkins lays down on the entrance ramp and Ashley quickly straddles his waist and slams her hot pussy down on his eleven-inch cock. "Oh shit!" Curt Hawkins moans as Ashley squeezes his shaft with her pussy and rocks back and forth for a moment.

"Mmmm yea... okay... Zack... slam that dick in my ass!" Ashley moans as she leans forward to put her hands on Curt Hawkins's smooth, toned chest. The Dirty Diva sticks her ass up into the air as much as possible as she rocks on Curt Hawkins's stiff cock.

"Sounds good to me..." Zack Ryder says eagerly as he gets behind the Dirty Diva. Zack Ryder lowers himself and carefully lines his twelve-inch cock with Ashley's asshole. He then grabs her by her hips and roughly slams his cock into Ashley's asshole, making her body jerk forward.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Ashley moans as she slams herself back against Zack Ryder. The two Former Major Brothers begin to thrust their cocks into Ashley's pussy and asshole as the Dirty Diva energetically starts rocking between them. "Mmmm yea... fuck me good boys!" Ashley says as her ass smacks against Zack Ryder's toned waist.

Down at the SmackDown announce table, The Scottish Superstar, Drew McIntyre, is sitting on JBL's announce chair as Melina squeezes his cock with her large dominant tits, "Ohhh fuck..." McIntyre moans as he grips the armrests of the chair as Melina jerks his cock with her large tits.

"Yeah... you fucking loser... you love those dominant tits!" Melina says as she tilts her head down a bit to flick her tongue against the tip of Superstar1's large cock as she pumps his shaft with her tits.

"Ohhh fuck yea.... They are great!" Drew McIntyre moans as he licks his lips as Melina presses her large tits harder against his cock as she slaps the head of his cock with her tongue.

A short distance away, Shannon Moore is laying between the RAW and SmackDown announce tables as Lilian Garcia lowers herself all the way down onto his thirteen inch cock, "Mmmm ohhh fuck...' Shannon moans as Lilian starts to slowly bounce up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm ohhhh shit... I love this..." Lilian moans as he places her hands flat down onto Shannon's stomach as she moves faster up and down on his big, hard cock. Shannon puts his hands on Lilian's thighs as he begins to buck his hips upward to thrust his cock up into her pussy.

"Awww... mmmm shit... mmm... damn this is wild!" Shannon moans as he moves his hands all over Lilian's legs before reaching behind her to grab her ass cheeks with both hands.

"Ohhh fuck yea..." Lilian moans as she feels Shannon Moore playing with her ass cheeks, "I like that big cock in my pussy!" Lilian moans in ecstasy as she slams down on his cock.

Over by the ring, Santino Marella has Sunny on his big hard cock as he fucks her up against the side of the ring. "Fuck! Uhhh mmmm fuck!" The very controversial Sunny moans as she tightly wraps her legs around Santino's muscular waist while leaning back against the hard surface of the ring.

"Awww... mmm...Not as good as my Maria..." Santino moans as he pounds Sunny's wet pussy with quick, hard thrusts. Santino Marella puts his hands underneath Sunny and holds onto the bottom of her thighs as his balls slap against her smooth skin.

"Oh fuck! I'm so much better...There's no one as good as Sunny!" Sunny moans as she puts her arms around Santino's neck while closing her eyes. Sunny licks her lips as she feels Santino's huge cock being slammed deeply into her tight pussy. "Keep fucking me with that big cock!"

"No problem...I am Italian, we're the best" Santino grunts as he continues to plow his shaft deeply into her contronversial pussy as fast and as hard as he can.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is bent over the ring barrier right in front of Shawn Michaels and Triple H as the son of the British Bulldog, D.H. Smith, drives twelve-inch cock in and out of her tight Glamazon ass. "Mmmm fuck....yea...mmm fuck that ass!" Beth says as she glares at Shawn Michaels and Triple H who seemed uninterested in her.

"Hey Trips... when is the next one coming out?" Shawn asks as he yawns a bit.

"I don't know... but I hope it's soon... I'm getting tired of watching Beth get fucked..." Triple H says with a completely uninterested tone of voice.

"Awww....uhhh fuck" D.H. Smith grunts as he holds onto Beth's waist as he deeply pumps his cock into her tight asshole. Smith's balls hit repeatedly against Beth's ass cheeks as the powerful Glamazon pushes herself back against him.

"You two... should be paying attention to me! I'm better than anyone of them other sluts!" Beth says as she grits her teeth as D.H. Smith fucks her from behind with his twelve-inch cock.

Triple H then stands up and something catches his eye that is on the floor on the other side of the ring barrier. As Triple H starts to walk away, Shawn looks at him, "Hey where are you going?!" Shawn asks as Triple H climbs over the ring barrier and picks up a microphone. HBK gets up and quickly follows Triple H by jumping over the ring barrier.

"Oh I just found something that looks good..." Triple H says as he shows Shawn the microphone. Triple H smirks, "Hey... you know... I got a question for the next girl that comes out...."

"Whenever that may be..." Shawn Michaels laughs as he and Triple H starts to walk through the sexual chaos that is occurring in the arena to head up to the stage at the top of the entrance ramp.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"She's like a lost flower...Growing out through a crack...In the bustling sidewalk...Moving like a river so sad...So hey, where we going?...Tell me where we've gone...Was there love and fury, Energy and passion..."

The entire arena filled of Superstars and Divas are shocked once again as the four-time WWE Women's Champion and former sinful sexpot, Lita, walks out on the stage as she licks her lips, dressed in semi-baggy black pants and a black bra "Fucking great to be back!" Lita says as she then lowers her black pants revealing her hot, shaved pussy.

"And speaking of hot... it is question time here at the Royal Rumble Gang Bang..." Triple H says in a deep 'announcer type' voice as he steps right into Lita's path. Shawn Michaels stands right next to 'The Game' as the two veteran Superstars have Lita move over to the right side of the stage.

"Question time?" Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks as she begins to take off her bra.

"That's right... and it's a question a lot of people have in regards to you..." Triple H says as HBK casually moves behind Lita, making sure he doesn't notice her as he starts to lower his black, red and silver wrestling pants to bring out his hardening foot long shaft.

"Really?" Lita says as she puts her hands on her hip as she looks at Triple H.

"Yeah... and the question is... do you love.... Roosters?" Triple H asks with a sly grin.

"You mean cock? I fucking love it!" Lita replies with a laugh. "Aha I see... well you better turn around then... cause there's a big cock behind you... and it has one mean pecker..." Triple H says.

Lita turns around and smirks as she comes face to face with a naked Shawn Michaels and she looks down to see HBK's rock hard cock. "Ohhhhh.... Rock on!" Lita laughs as she starts to kneel down in front of Shawn Michaels.

Triple H hands the mic to Shawn who then says, "If you're down for that... then I got two words for ya... Suck it!" HBK says.

"No problem... I love to suck it!" Lita says as she wraps her right hand around Shawn's cock and begins to stroke it as she leans her head forward to wrap her sensual lips around the tip of his cock. The sultry four-time Women's Champion starts to bob her head quickly on his cock while also stroking his shaft with her left hand.

Triple H smirks as he takes off his wrestling trunks and stands next to his long time friend, "Shawn, I gotta tell ya... I love the crowd participation of the WWE..." Triple H says as Lita wraps her left hand around his thick, long hard cock and begins to jerk him off as well.

"Mmmmm!" Lita moans around HBK's cock as she lowers her head down further on Shawn Michael's cock until she's completely deep throating him.

Down in front of the SmackDown announce table, Melina is on her hands and knees as the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer pounds her pussy from behind with hard and quick thrusts while she sucks on the stiff cock of Val Venis. "Mmmmm! Mmmm! AHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream around Val's cock as Dreamer slams his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhh yea... you know what time it is... when you put a face and hands on the Big Valbowski..." Val Venis moans as he grabs two handfuls of Melina's hair as she dominantly sucks on his big hard cock.

"Uhhh mmm... fuck she would be a favorite in the ECW locker room... that's for sure..." Tommy Dreamer groans as his balls slap loudly against Melina's smooth skin as she pushes herself back against him. The self-proclaimed most dominant Diva in the WWE rocks back and forth between Dreamer and Val so when she pushes back, her ass smacks against Dreamer's waist and when she goes forward, her face ends up pressed against Val's crotch with his cock deep within her mouth.

Inside the ring, Kofi Kingston is laying on his back with Lilian Garcia mounted on his large cock with her tight ass. "Ohhhh ohhh fuck... I like your cock in my ass..." Lilian moans as she leans herself back to put her hands on Kingston's smooth chest.

"Ahhh mon now dis is paradise...." Kofi Kingston grunts as Drew McIntyre gets inside of the ring and positions himself right in front of Lilian.

"You like it up the ass? How about two?" McIntyre says with a smirk on his face as he starts to push his cock into Lilian's tight, dick-stuffed asshole.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Lilian's eyes go wide and she screams as her ass gets stretched to accommodate two big, thick cocks inside of her tight asshole. The two WWE Superstars start to thrust their cock in and out of Lilian's asshole and after several moments, she starts to get use to the double penetration action.

"Shit! Lilian mon... two cocks in your ass... that's gotta feel good...like paradise" Kingston moans as he feels McIntyre's cock grinding against his as they pump their cocks in and out of her asshole.

"Ohhh yes... yess... yess..." Lilian moans as she brings her right hand from Kingston's chest and starts to rub her hot, wet pussy with it. Lilian's sweaty body jerks back and forth as she gets both cocks rammed harder into her asshole. She rubs her wet pussy quickly with her right hand as she tosses her blond hair back when she begins cumming, "Ohhhh... ohhhh fuck... ohhh yesss!" Lilian screams.

"Fuck.... Looks like you're out Lilian..." McIntyre says as he starts to pull his cock out of Lilian's double-fucked asshole.

"Ohhh... well..." Lilian moans as Kofi Kingston lifts her off of his dick. Lilian takes a moment before stands up to leave the ring to return to the backstage area.

Meanwhile, behind the ECW announce table, Matt Striker is sitting on leather announce chair of Joey Styles as Sunny bobs her head up and down on his twelve inch cock. "Ahhh... mmmm... that's it.... Earn that 'A'..." Striker moans as he puts both of his hands on Sunny's head as she sucks on his cock.

"Mmmmm... mmmm! I better!" Sunny moans as she turns her head from left to right as her warm saliva drips from her mouth onto Striker's cock and down to his balls.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Matt Striker moans as he feels Sunny cupping his balls with her right hand as she lowers her head all the way down onto his ruler-length shaft to where he can feel her hair brushing right against his waist.

On the left side of the ring near the ring steps, Beth Phoenix is straddling the face of the Rated R Superstar, Edge, as he eats her hot, smooth, Glamazon pussy, but she's also leaning forward to suck on the dick of the Legend Killer Randy Orton. Randy grabs Beth by her blond hair as he thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth, "Mmmm yeah... fucking suck it you, big slut!" Randy moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Beth's mouth.

"MMMMM!" Beth presses her lips firmly against Randy Orton's cock as she grinds her hot pussy against Edge's face as he darts his tongue in and out of her cunt.

"Hey easy!" Edge manages to yell, but Beth responds by lifting herself up slightly and then slamming her pussy right back down onto his face to get him to shut up.

Randy Orton smirks as the powerful Glamazon laps her tongue around his meaty twelve-inch cock as he quickly thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth. Randy's large ball sack slaps against Beth's chin as she glares up at him. "Mmmm... mmm!" Beth moans around his cock as she feels Edge's tongue going deeper up into her pussy.

Meanwhile, Over on the ramp, Ashley Massaro is laying on her back as ECW's Full Blooded Italian, Nunzio, thrusts his cock in and out of her tight hot pussy while also playing with her large hot tits with his hands. "Ahhhh... ohhh fuck yea! Give me that Italian dick!" Ashley moans as she rocks herself forward to push her hot pussy against Nunzio as he rams his cock into her cunt.

"Damn... ahhh shit..." Nunzio groans as he rapidly pumps his eleven-inch cock in and out of Ashley's pussy. The Dirty Diva of the WWE reaches up with both hands and pulls Nunzio's head down to her tits to have him lick and suck on them while he fucks her.

"Ohhh fuck yea... lick them tits and fuck that cunt!" Ashley moans as she wraps her smooth, hot legs around Nunzio's waist as he does what he's told eagerly.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The clapping, peppy-beat entrance music of former three-time Women's Champion Mickie James starts to play, and the happily crazed Diva comes out from the back like a ball of fire, jumping a bit with excitement. "I'm gonna do it this year.... No one is going to cheap shot me!" Mickie says and she's dressed in black bell-bottomed styled pants and a black top. Mickie starts to head down the ring, tossing her long brown hair up into the air with her hands.

Mickie eagerly springs down the ramp, carefully avoiding Ashley and Nunzio as she heads to the ring. After climbing the ring steps, Mickie gets into the ring and takes off her black top, revealing her large, round juicy tits. "Okay! Who's gonna get something fine!" Mickie says with a smile.

The Rated R Superstar Edge smirks at Mickie as he stands in the corner of the ring, "Hey, get over here a suck this Rated R cock..."

Mickie turns around to look at Edge and smiles, "Okay!" Mickie says as she walks over to Edge. She then lowers her black bell-bottomed styled pants to expose her hot pussy and big juicy ass. After stepping out of her pants, Mickie kneels down in front of Edge and quickly takes his thirteen-inch shaft into her mouth.

"Ohhh yea!" Edge moans as Mickie James begins to eagerly bob her head on his shaft. Mickie's long brown hair flies back and forth as he turns her head from side to side as she takes Edge's cock deeper into her happily crazed mouth.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Mickie moans happily as she looks up at Edge as he grabs her head and starts to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Mickie opens her mouth wider, making it easy for the Rated R Superstar to face-fuck her as his balls slap against her chin.

"Oh fuckin' hell! Suck it!" Edge moans.

Over at the far right corner of the ring, the self proclaimed A-List Diva Melina is riding John Cena's huge fourteen inch cock. "Mmmm fuck... mmm yea!" Melina moans as she rocks herself back and forth as Cena lifts her up and down on his cock while slapping his tongue against her tits.

"Mmmm... damn girl..." John Cena moans as he feels Melina's A-List ass smacking down against his thighs when she drops down sharply on his huge cock.

Melina tosses her hair back as she grabs onto John's strong shoulders to give herself some extra leverage as she rides him like a cowgirl, "Ohhhh fuck... fuck AHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a loud primal scream as she sharply slams herself down on Cena's huge shaft.

Meanwhile, on top of the RAW announce table, the controversial Sunny is on her knees and holding on tightly to the edge of the table as ECW's Straightedge Superstar CM Punk slams his rock hard fourteen inch cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Ohhhhhh shit! Ohhhh fuck!" Sunny moans as he takes every inch of Punk's Straightedge dick deep into her ass and she can feel Punk's balls slapping against her tanned ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm damn... uhhhh fuck..." Punk moans as sweat drips on his tattooed, muscular and toned body. Punk firmly pulls Sunny back against him so that her ass smacks against his toned waist.

"Ahhh.... Ohhhh fuck that ass... fuck it... fuck it... FUCK IT!" Sunny moans as she tosses her hair back as she tries to dig her fingernails into the RAW announce table as CM Punk starts to pound her ass with faster and harder thrusts.

"Uhhhh... ohhh shit... mmm..." CM Punk grunts as he moves a hand underneath Sunny and starts to finger fuck her wet pussy

"Ohhhh shit... mother fucker!" Sunny screams passionately.

Meanwhile, WWE's resident Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, as she slams herself up and down on the stiff dick of Paul London while Brian Kendrick tries to keep up as he fucks her ass.

"Mmmm you little fuckers! FUCK ME!" Beth yells as she slams herself back against Kendrick, which almost pushes Kendrick out of her ass.

"Fuck... she's a big one!" London says as he grabs Beth's large tits with both hands as he thrusts his cock upward into her tight pussy.

"No fucking shit!" Brian Kendrick yells as he grabs the Glamazon's smooth waist as he slam his big cock back into Beth's asshole.

"Mmmm yea fuck me good you little bastards!" Beth moans as she bounces up and down roughly on London's cock before pushing back against Kendrick's cock. The powerful Glamazon licks her lips as she reaches down with both hands to grab London's head to jerk him up enough so that he can pay attention to her large, firm tits.

Meanwhile, over on the entrance ramp, Ashley Massaro is on all fours as Matt Hardy impales her tight wet Dirty Diva pussy with his hard shaft. "Ohhhh that's it Matt! Fuck my cunt!" Ashley moans as she glances back over her shoulder to wink at the black haired Hardy brother.