Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt grins at Ashley as his brother, Jeff, gets in front of the Dirty Diva, "You... mmm might want to look in front..." Matt says as he holds onto Ashley's sexy hips as she rocks back against him.

"What? Why...." Ashley says as she starts to look in front of her, with her mouth still open, Jeff Hardy slips his fat cock into the Dirty Diva's mouth. "Ohhhhh!" Ashley laughs and moans around Jeff's cock as she starts to instantly bob her head on Jeff's cock.

"Awwww fuck yeah Ash..." Jeff moans as he grabs a bit of Ashley's blond, black streaked hair as she rocks forward from Matt's thrusts in order to deep throat Jeff's huge cock.

"Mmmmm!" Ashley moans as she feels Matt's cock going deep into her tight wet pussy as she slobbers all over Jeff's cock as she eagerly sucks on it. Matt smacks the side of Ashley's ass with his right hand, which makes her jolt forward enough so that he can just jerk her hot body back towards him, so he can deeply impale her twat with his cock.

At the ring steps, closest to the ring, John Morrison is laying on his back as Lita lowers herself all the way onto his fourteen-inch 'Guru of Greatness' cock. "Mmmm yeah... ride the Shaman of Sexy..." Morrison moans as he puts his hands on Lita's waist to lift her up and down impressive cock.

"Ohhhh god... I fucking love going to the extreme!" The sultry Lita moans as she tosses her dark brown hair back as she rocks back and forth as Morrison continues to lift her up and down on his dick.

Bobby Lashley, who is coming out of the ring, hears Lita, "Really? Well I'm a former Extreme Champion...." Lashley says as he gets down behind the sexy sexpot and lines his huge black cock with her asshole and firmly forces it into her ass.

"OHHHH FUCK!" Lita screams, as she gets double teamed by two former ECW Champions. Lita just puts her hands on Morrison's rock hard abs as he bucks his hips upward to ram his cock into her pussy, and after he settles himself, Lita has to deal with Bobby Lashley's powerful thrusts from behind.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Here she comes again... like good medicine... Every step she takes, my blood is flowing her... her legs go on and on for days..."

RAW's cute, ditzy backstage interviewer and part-time wrestling Diva, Maria, comes out through the curtain, wearing a navy blue skirt with a matching navy blue tank top, plus she's holding a microphone. "Hey all you stars and studs! It's time for my Kiss Cam! Get ready to pucker-up!" Maria says as she cutely scrunches her nose before she blows everyone in the ring a kiss.

Maria walks down the ramp and over to where Melina is with Kenny Dykstra at the front of the ring, "Hi Melina!" Maria says cutely.

Melina, who is jerking off Kenny cock with her dominant hands looks at Maria with a disinterested look, "What you want to see me kiss someone?!" Melina snaps.

"Well... yea!" Maria cutely nods her head.

Melina smirks, "Then watch this!" Melina says as she lets go of Kenny's cock to grab his head and pulls him down into a hot, lustful kiss. Melina and Kenny slap their tongues against each other.

"Mmmmm!" Kenny moans into Melina's mouth as he pulls Melina close to him to feel her hot A-List tits pressing against his chest.

"Wow!" Maria says with a cute smile.

Melina breaks the kiss with Kenny and looks at Maria, "Now fuck off!" Melina snaps as she gets down on her knees to start attacking Kenny's cock with her wet, soft tongue.

"What do we have over here?" Maria asks with a cute laugh as she starts to approach the original and controversial Sunny as she is on her hands and knees with Kofi Kingston behind her thrusting his cock into her warm pussy from behind.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Sunny moans as Maria kneels down in front "Having fun, Sunny?" Maria asks. "Ohhh yeah! It's fucking great to have Sunny back!" Sunny moans.

"Ohh...mon...this is paradise!" Kingston moans as he deeply slams his cock into Sunny's controversial pussy.

Maria cutely sighs as she walks over to where Beth Phoenix and Carlito are. "Hi guys! You want to pucker up?" Maria asks cutely.

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix, who is rocking back and forth on Carlito's dick, as he sits on the top of the ring steps, glares at Maria, "Pucker this!" Beth snaps as she grinds her tight, hot pussy on Carlito's dick before flipping Maria off.

Maria raises an eyebrow and presses her lips together, "I'm not kissing that..." Maria says as she walks away.

"Ahhh... ohhh yea... now this... is cool..." Carlito moans as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back. Carlito wraps his hands around Beth's waist and holds on to her as the powerful Glamazon starts bouncing up and down on his cool Caribbean cock.

Meanwhile, Maria has climbed up onto the ring apron before she goes through the ring ropes to approach Ashley as she gets her hot pussy eaten by the rookie stud, Cody Rhodes. Ashley licks her pierced lips and is sitting up a bit with her hands behind her on the mat to support herself. "Ohhhh fuck, Cody...eat that cunt!" Ashley moans.

"Um... hi Ashley...are you busy?" Maria asks cutely as she licks her lips as she watches Cody eat Ashley's wet pussy.

Ashley looks up at Maria and grins, "Oh... it's time for the Kiss Cam?"

Maria nods her head quickly, "Yeah it is!" Maria says.

"Fuckin' awesome!" Ashley says as he puts her hands on Cody's head to lift it up from her pussy, "Hey Cody.... Come give me a kiss!"

Cody and Maria both look at Ashley oddly, "Um... I was just licking your pussy..." Cody says.

The Dirty Diva of the WWE licks her pierced lips and grins, "I know..." Ashley says as she leans forward and deeply kisses Cody. Cody isn't prepared as Ashley gets her tongue into his mouth and uses it to play with his tongue.

"Wow! No wonder you're called the Dirty Diva!" Maria giggles a bit. The adorable, sometimes ditzy KissCam Host heads over to the other side of the ring where Lita is, but Lita is in no position to talk to her because she's getting tag teamed by the World's Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Charlie is rapidly pumping his cock in and out of Lita's sexy ass as Shelton fucks her mouth with his black South Carolina cock.

"Ohhh fucking yea Lita... you suck black cock like a pro!" Shelton moans as he holds onto Lita's head as she starts to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmmm!" Lita moans loving the nasty compliment Shelton just gave her as she slams herself back against Charlie Haas.

"Uhhh... mmm fuck... mmmm..." Charlie grunts as he holds onto Lita's ass cheeks, keeping them spread apart as his balls crash against her ass with every one of his stiff thrusts.

"I'll... come back later..." Maria laughs a bit as sees that there's no way she's going to get Lita to participate with the KissCam. Once she's back on the arena floor, Maria walks over to the ring barrier and looks over it to see Mickie James laying on her back with Gregory Helms on top of her, pumping his dick in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck! Fuck!" Mickie moans as she wraps her legs around Helms' waist as he drives his cock in and out pussy.

"Hey guys! How about a kiss?" Maria says as she watches them, but she's not aware of Lance Cade coming up behind her.

"Hey Maria... how about a cock?" Cade says as he lifts up Maria's skirt and thrusts his twelve-inch cock into Maria's tight pussy. Cade's first thrust into Maria is so hard and surprising that she ends up dropping her microphone.

"Ohhhh shoot!" Maria moans as she looks over her shoulder at him, "Ohhh.... That's just as good!" Maria says as she starts to push back against Cade as he uses slow, powerful thrusts to drive his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Good? This is so great!" Cade says as he begins to start increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh yea.... It is!" Maria moans happily as she leans over the ring barrier and closes her eyes.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"It's Jillian, BITCH! I know you want meeeeee...You just can't take your eyes away from meeeee!"

The pop-music style entrance music for the WWE's Pop-Princess Jillian Hall starts playing and Jillian comes out from the back, wearing tight jeans, a red tank top and also a microphone headset. Jillian smirks, "Time for you all to see why I'm the most talented Diva here...." Jillian says before she clears her throat and begins to sing. "Ohhhhh bay-beee.... I know you want meeee.... I'm the hottest thing.... Since sliced bread...." Jillian sings as she starts to head down the ramp to the ring.

SmackDown's big motorcycle enthusiast Chuck Palumbo suddenly grabs Jillian "Hey quit it... I just replaced the lights on my bike..."

Jillian looks at Palumbo with an annoyed look on her face before she looks down at his huge, fat cock, "Oh great! I can use this to warm up my throat some more!" Jillian says as gets down on her knees and grabs Palumbo's cock with her right hand.

"Okay..." Palumbo says as he leans against his motorcycle that's parked at ringside. Jillian strokes Palumbo's cock for a moment before, taking off her red tank top, to let out her huge tits.

"Ohhhh baaa-beee!" Jillian sings before she takes Palumbo's cock into her mouth. The WWE's resident Pop-Princess starts bobbing her head on his cock and she uses her talented tongue to massage the bottom side of his cock.

"Ahhhh shit...suck my cock...." Palumbo groans as he grabs a handful of Jillian Hall's blond hair as she begins to bob her head faster on the meat pipe that is Palumbo's dick.

Meanwhile, Deuce and Domino have Melina over on their 1958 pink Cadillac. Deuce is laying on the hood of the car with Melina bouncing up and down on his cock as Domino bangs her ass from behind. "Ohhhh yeah... fuck that dominant cunt! Slam that dick in my ass!" Melina moans as she moves her hands all over Deuce's smooth, toned chest as she grinds her pussy on the Greaser's stiff cock.

"Awww... yea... mmmm fuck she's real wild one..." Domino groans as he puts his hands on Melina's shoulders as he pumps his cock rapidly into Melina's tight asshole. Melina slams herself back against him to get his dick further into her A-Lister ass.

"Ohhhh shit yea... fuck me good you greasy bastards! AHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a hellish primal scream as Deuce pops his hips to ram his cock upward into Melina's pussy.

"Uhhh mmm... fuck... we're greasers... not greasy!" Deuce grunts as he corrects Melina as she bounces and rocks between him and Domino.

"Whatever! Just fuck me!" Melina shouts at him as she roughly slams herself all the way down on his cock.

Meanwhile, over at the ECW announce table, the powerful and muscular Bobby Lashley is sitting on the left edge of the announce table as the always controversial and seductively hot, Sunny, eagerly bobs her head in his incredibly thick black cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Sunny moans as she quickly maneuvers her blond haired head on Lashley's black cock while slapping her controversial tongue around his shaft. While Sunny bobs her head on Lashley's cock she is standing while bent over giving the former boyfriend of Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox, the perfect opportunity.

"Ahh...time from some Sunny delights..." Mike Knox says before he steps behind the controversial, original Diva and slams his hard cock into her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm ohhhh fuck!" Sunny moans around Lashley's black cock as Mike Knox starts to thrust his cock firmly in and out of Sunny's delicious pussy as he places his hands onto her tanned waist and easily jerking her back against his cock.

Over on the stage, The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is lay on her back with her legs spread wide apart as Elijah Burke drills her tight wet cunt with his big black cock. "Ahhh... mmmm ohhh...You fucking call this an experience?!" Beth yells and moans at the same time as she takes Elijah's cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh... this is the full Elijah Experience..." Elijah grunts before he leans his head down to suck on one of Beth's large tits as he continues to thrust his stiff black cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhhh... mmmm son of a bitch!" The Glamazon moans loudly as Elijah sucks on her extreme sensitive tits while driving his cock into her pussy. Beth arches her back, puts her hands on Elijah's smooth muscular chest and grits her teeth as she begins to cum hard on Elijah's big black cock. "Awwww.... Noooo!" Beth yells as she viciously shoves Elijah off of her.

"Whoa!" Elijah yells in surprise when he ends up sitting on the cold surface of the stage as Beth Phoenix rises to her feet.

"Someone is going to pay for this!" The hot-tempered Glamazon yells as she turns and stomps towards the entrance area to head to back.

Meanwhile, over at the ring steps that are closest to the announce tables, Ashley Massaro is bent over the top of them as Stevie Richards drives his cock into in and out of the Dirty Diva's tight asshole. "Uhhhhh! Fuck! Show me what you got Stevie!" Ashley moans, as she makes sure her black baseball cap is still on her head as Stevie slam-fucks her tight asshole.

"Ahhh... ohhh fuck... I'm showing you!" Stevie grunts as he holds onto Ashley's thighs as he drills her ass with quick, hard thrusts. As he continues to fuck her ass, Ashley licks the tips of two fingers on her right hand and reaches between her legs to force them up into her own cunt.

"Mmmmmm...FUCK YES!" Ashley moans as she starts to finger fuck herself as Stevie's balls start slapping against her ass as he gets his cock deeper into her asshole.

"Ohhhh shit.... Fuck... mmm!" Stevie moans as sweat drips down off of his tanned body as he tries to keep give the Dirty Diva of the WWE the fucking she wants.

Meanwhile, Zack Ryder is leaning against the far right turnbuckle in the corner of the ring as feisty sexpot Lita bobs her head slowly on his long, thick cock while she sits on the face of Curt Hawkins who is feeling up her tits and flicking his tongue against her pussy. "Mmmm! Ahhh!" Lita moans around Zack Ryder's cock as she circles her tongue around it.

"Ohhhh shit...fuck Lita..." Zack Ryder moans as he tosses his blond hair back and leans against the turnbuckle as Lita sucks and bobs her head on his cock, taking more of it into her mouth every time. Lita also brings both of her hands to his balls and begins to play with him as Curt Hawkins sticks his tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Oooo...mmm..." Lita moans as she gently rocks back and forth on Curt Hawkins's handsome face as he flicks his tongue around inside of her cunt. Curt Hawkins grins as he reaches up with both hands to gently caress Lita's nice sized tits as he continues to eat her pussy.

Outside of the ring SmackDown's Montel Vontavious Porter, is sitting on Michael Cole's announce chair as Mickie James finishes lowering herself on his decent sized dick. "Mmmmm.... Yeah! I like this event! Yup! Yup!" the happily crazed Mickie James says as she starts to move up and down on MVP's rock hard cock.

"Yeah...fuck yea...ride that Most Valuable Cock..." MVP moans as he leans back on the leather chair as Mickie shifts her weight a bit so that as she bounces quicker on his cock and coming down in different angles.

"Ooooo! Shoot!" Mickie moans as she tosses her long brown hair back a she puts her hands on MVP's shoulders, totally unaware that ECW's Kevin Thorn is glaring lustfully at her juicy ass as it smacks down on MVP's thighs. Without saying anything, the blood-lust driven Superstar moves in on Mickie and kneels down. He grabs her ass cheeks with both hands to spread them apart and starts flicking his long tongue against her ass crack.

"Ohhhh holy fuck!" Mickie laughs as she feels Thorn's wet tongue between her ass cheeks and she looks back over her shoulder, "Mmmm... you don't talk much when you're eating don't ya?" Mickie says as she starts to bounce a little faster on MVP's self proclaimed most valuable cock as Thorn laps his tongue against her asshole.

Meanwhile, over in front of the ring barrier, the adorably ditzy Maria is slowly rocking back and forth on The Miz's thick twelve inch cock as she leans forward and looks back at Rey Mysterio as he prepares to slide his cock into her tight asshole. "Mmmm Rey... don't go too hard..." Maria says as The Miz starts to buck his hips to thrust his cock into Maria's pussy.

"I won't..." Rey says as he takes a moment to adjust his mask. The masked Superstar starts to push his long, hard Mexican dick into Maria's tight asshole and Maria bites her bottom lip as she feels his meaty shaft enter her.

"Mmmmm... fuck!" The Miz groans as Maria grinds her pussy on his cock as Rey gets his cock half way into her before he begins to pull his cock out. He then pushes his cock back in and repeats the process as he gradually increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ooooo ohhhh Rey! Ahhhh Miz!" Maria moans as she closes her eyes as The Miz thrusts his cock up into her pussy whenever Rey slides his cock out of her ass, and then they reverse so that Rey pushes into her ass as The Miz lifts Maria upward on his shaft.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the backstage area, Beth Phoenix, with her eyes narrowed into a deadly glare, storms back to the dressing room area while she is dressed in a black bathrobe after her participanticipant in the 2008 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Beth! Beth Phoenix!" Todd Grisham calls out as he approaches the beautiful, yet dangerous Glamazon, with a microphone in his hand.

Beth grits her teeth and slowly turns around "WHAT!" Beth snaps.

Todd Grisham pauses and swallows a bit before he holds the microphone towards Beth Phoenix "Beth...I just wanted to get your thoughts on being eliminated..." Todd Grisham begins to say as he starts to interview the powerful Glamazon.

"ELIMINATED! ELIMINATED!" Beth Phoenix shouts "Oh...I'm not done yet! The Glamazon shall rise again!" Beth snaps at Todd Grisham before she roughly pushes him away.

Beth slowly shakes her head with disgust as she continues her way towards the dressing room area, as she goes around a corner, she comes face to face with WWE Legend, Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Beht Phoenix grits her teeth as she looks at him, "What do you want?! Get out of my way!"

Hacksaw, who is holding his 2X4, looks at Beth, "You know what ya need tough gal?"

Beth Phoenix narrows her dangerous, desirable Glamazon eyes, "What?"

Hacksaw then holds out his 2X4, "A massive piece of wood... Hooooo!" Duggan yells as he gives Beth his signature thumbs up.

Beth Phoenix looks at Hacksaw Jim Duggan with a furious look, "I'm a Glamazon! You don't speak to me like that!" Beth Pheonix says as pushes herself past Hacksaw to continue on her way.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan shrugs as Ron Simmons comes out of nowhere, and he looks at Beth as she walks off, then at Hacksaw, then at the 2X4. Ron shakes his head as he says in a deep voice. "DAMN!"

* * *

"Aw yeah, back breaking, everybody out their seats... Man, the world is watching me, the world is watching me, Aw yeah, back breaking, everybody out their seats..."

Everyone stops what they are doing as Mr. McMahon's Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman comes out from the back, dressed in a black suit, a microphone in hand and with a smirk on his face, "If I can have everyone's attention...As ordered by the extremely generous Mr. McMahon....As a reward for keeping his son, Hornswoggle, from interfering in tonight's event.... Mr. McMahon has ordered that I take the next participant, in the 2008 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, back to my office for some... executive decision making...." The Coach then smirks, "So....let's bring the lucky lady on out, shall we?" The Coach says as he turns around and sees who he's getting.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Woahhhhh baby..."

"Oh no..." Jonathan Coachman says as every Superstar and Diva, which is out in the arena, starts laughing as the legendary Mae Young comes out onto the stage, dressed in a black bathrobe. "There's been some mistake..." Coachman starts to yells as Mae grabs his arm.