Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't have to tell us twice..." Kendrick says as he waits until Lita is leaning forward so that she's face to face with London. Kendrick moves in close and forces his large cock into Lita's tight asshole.

"Awwww yea!" Lita moans happily as she pushes back against him while bouncing up and down on London's dick.

"Shit.... Fuck... I love tag team action..." London grunts as he thrusts his dick upward into Lita's tight wet pussy as she slams down roughly on his cock.

"Meeee toooo!" Lita moans with a smirk as she tosses her sweat soaked fiery red hair back as London and Kendrick deeply double penetrate her hot body.

Meanwhile, over by the ECW announce table, Bobby Lashley is standing up behind Mickie James as he fucks her big juicy ass from behind with his massive black cock. "Ohhhh! Shoot! I love it up my ass! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans and rapidly breathes deeply as Lashley dominates her asshole with every inch of his dick.

"Uhhhh... ahhh fuck..." Lashley grunts as he deeply fucks Mickie's ass as he reaches around her with his right hand and shoves three fingers into her soaked pussy. Mickie opens her mouth to let out a moan, but nothing comes out as Lashley not only fucks her ass, but finger fucks her pussy as well.

"Ahhhh... ahhh yesss! Yesss!" Mickie moans as she's finally able to speak as she rocks herself against Lashley. Mickie feels up her hot juicy tits, which bounce up and down with every one of Lashley's powerful thrusts.

Behind the SmackDown announce table, Matt Hardy is licking his lips as Maria bobs her head slowly on his cock as Jeff Hardy fucks her doggy style from behind. "Ooooo mmmmm!" Maria moans around Matt's cock as she looks up with her cutely seductive eyes and locks them with Matt.

"Ahhhhh... damn you're good Maria..." Matt Hardy moans as he pushes her brown hair back. Maria giggles around his cock as she begins to bob her head a bit faster on his dick.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh shit..." Jeff Hardy groans as he smoothly thrusts his cock in and out of Maria's pussy at a nearly perfect pace. Jeff's thrusts are fairly quick and firm, but he doesn't disrupt the way she's sucking on his brother's long shaft.

"Mmmmmm mmmm!" Maria moans as she briefly lifts her head off of Matt's cock before taking it back into her mouth.

Meanwhile, over near the RAW announce table, Carlito is sitting on Jerry Lawler's announce chair as the WWE's resident Pop-Princess Jillian Hall lowers her hot wet pussy onto his cool Caribbean cock. "Ohhhhh baaaaa-beee! I love your dick inside of meeeee!" Jillian sings and moans as she starts to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm.... now this... is cool..." Carlito moans as he starts moving his hands from Jillian's legs all the way up to her large, hot tits.

Jillian licks her lips and smiles as Carlito plays with her impressively huge tits as she starts to rock rougher on his dick, "Ohhhh yeaaa baaa-beee... play with my tit-eeees!" Jillian continues to moan and sing as her microphone headset falls from her head when she leans her head back.

On the entrance ramp, Layla is bouncing up and down on Kenny Dykstra's large cock with her back towards him, "Ohhhh yea baby... raise my heat!" Layla moans as she leans back and places her hands on Kenny's smooth sweat covered chest.

Cody Rhodes walks up the ramp and stands in front of Layla and smiles, "Um hey Layla... could you raise my heat?" Cody asks as his fourteen-inch cock hangs right in front of her face.

"Sure baby!" Layla moans as she leans forward as she grinds her pussy on Kenny's cock. Layla opens her mouth and takes Cody's huge cock into her mouth and starts to quickly suck his cock.

"Ohhhh shit...fuck yea..." Kenny moans as Layla grinds her pussy on his cock as he pops his hips to thrust his dick up into her pussy. Layla smiles around Cody's dick when she feels Kenny's shaft coming up sharper into her pussy as she bobs her head on Cody's impressive cock.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Let me show what love is... Let me show you how to move your body... Let me... let me show you... Let, let, let me show you... move your body...move your... move your body... All eyes on me..."

Candice Michelle comes onto the entrance stage to her brand new techno remixed theme song, wearing a gold robe that covers her purple pants and purple tank top. "This is going to be too hot for you all to handle..." Candice says as she starts to move to the techno beat of her theme music. When she turns to face the ring, Candice grabs her robe and rips it open, showing her large, purple tank-top covered tits as the World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, come jogging up the entrance ramp to get the first crack at the Candilicious Diva. Candice quickly notices them and smirks a little, "But this isn't going to be too hot for me to handle!" Candice says she starts to lower her purple pants from her smooth sexy waist, revealing her hot, shaved pussy.

"Oh yea? You ain't ever dealt with us!" Charlie says excitedly.

Candice smiles as she takes off her purple tank top, "Just lay on down Charlie... I'll deal with you..." Candice says. Charlie licks his lips as he quickly lays down on the stage. Candice stands over Charlie and lowers her Candilicious pussy down onto his waiting cock. "Ooooo yea..." Candice moans as she starts to bounce up and down on Charlie's cock

"Mmmmm fuck..." Charlie moans as he puts his hands on Candice's waist as Candice starts to pick up speed.

"Hey... you need something black in your life..." Shelton says as he stands next to Candice and Charlie.

Candice turns her head and smirks up at him, "Ohhhhh yea... that would be too hot..." Candice says with a wink before she opens her mouth. Shelton gets his big black dick into Candice's mouth, and Candice takes it pretty deep before Shelton starts to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Melina is slamming her pussy down on the cock of Lance Cade as Gregory Helms forces his dick into pussy from behind as well. "AHHHHHHH! YESSS!" Melina lets out one another primal scream as the two huge cocks of Helms and Cade go in and out of her A-List pussy.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck..." Gregory Helms moans as he feels his cock grinding against Cade as they work in unison to double team Melina's pussy.

"God damn! This is hot shit!" Lance Cade grunts as he grabs hold of Melina's A-List tits as she slams herself down on his cock while shoving back against Gregory Helms.

"Ohhh yea! Fuck that twat with your big dicks!" Melina orders as she sweats heavily from intense action she's gone through since entering as the number one entry.

Meanwhile, the controversially hot and original Diva, Sunny is kneely at ringside between the Milan Miracle, Santino Marella, and the cocky Cool Caribbean, Carlito. Sunny has her skilled and experienced hands around the shafts of Carlito and Santino, with Santino's cock in her left hand and Carlito's cock in her right hand. "Mmmm...Sunny is all about bring pleasure to RAW!" Sunny says with a smirk

"Ahhh yeah...now this is cool..." Carlito moans and licks his lips while Sunny moves her right hand against his thick shaft.

"Ahhh...she knows...how to...want every guy..." Santino Marella says in his thick Italian accent, botching Sunny's well-known catch phrase.

"It's...I know you want me!" Sunny slightly snaps before she turns on her knees to face Santino's cock "Speak Enghlish!" Sunny replies before she opens her warm, experienced mouth and takes Santino's cock eager, before she starts to smoothly and quickly bob her head.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Santino moans at Sunny's oral invasion of his Italian rock hard cock.

Carlito raises an eyebrow as cocks his head slightly to look at Sunny's seductively rounded and tanned ass. "Now that's...That's cool!" Carlito says before he kneels down behind the controversial Diva and spreads Sunny's ass cheeks apart and starts to pat his wet tongue against Sunny's experienced ass.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Sunny lustfully groans around Santino's cock as she quickly maneuvers her head, expertly sucking, while the cocky Caribbean Superstar begins lapping his tongue against her tight asshole.

Meanwhile, over where Chuck Palumbo's custom built motorcycle is parked, Ashley Massaro is bent over it as Palumbo stand behind her and thrusts his big hard cock in and out of her pussy. "Awww yea... fuck that hot pussy!" Ashley moans as Palumbo pulls her back towards him so that her ass smacks against his thick, muscular waist.

"Ahhhh... ahhh damn..." Chuck Palumbo moans as his sweaty ball sack hits against Ashley's smooth skin with each of his deep thrusts. Ashley presses her pierced lips together as she starts to rock back against Palumbo

"Mmmmm...shit...pound that cunt Chuck!" Ashley moans, encouraging the powerful motorcycle loving SmackDown Superstar. Ashley's attempts to motivate him work as Palumbo starts to increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the Dirty Diva while she's bent over his motorcycle.

Near where Deuce and Domino's car is parked, the two Greasers are tag- teaming Lita as they sandwich fuck her while laying on their sides. Deuce is pumping his cock in and out of Lita's pussy while Domino beats up her asshole with his shaft. "Ohhhh fuck... mmmm fuck this is extreme.... Ohhh yea..." Lita moans as she breathes heavily as she pushes herself back against Domino before grinding her pussy against Deuce's thick dick.

"Ohhhh man.... Fuck... this is killer..." Deuce grunts as he feels Lita's tits against his smooth chest as he and Domino deeply fuck her pussy and ass.

"Yea... damn...shit... this chick takes a lot of dick..." Domino moans as he continues to thrust his cock in and out of Lita's asshole.

The sultry sexpot, Lita, grits her teeth together as Deuce and Domino start fucking her harder and faster "Ohhhh... fuck... fuck... ahhhhh..." Lita cries out with pleasure.

Meanwhile, down at ringside, Mickie James is sitting on top of the ring barrier with her legs draped over Elijah Burke's shoulder as she slides his 'silver' tongue all over her juicy pussy as he eats her out. "Ohhhh... mmmm... lick... lick... up... up..." Mickie moans as she tells Elijah to move his tongue up higher on her pussy so that she's licking her favorite spot.

"Mmmmm..." Elijah moans as he swirls his tongue over the spot Mickie directed him too. The happily crazed and super hyper Mickie bounces a bit on the ringside barrier to push her pussy against Elijah's tongue when he pushes his tongue into her cunt.

"Ohhhh yea! That's it! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans as practically humps Elijah's face as he tongue fucks her wet pussy. Mickie hooks her legs around Elijah's head when Elijah pushes his tongue deeper into her pussy.

Inside the ring, Stevie Richards is leaving against the ropes as Maria strokes his cock with both of her hands, "Wow Stevie! You're so much bigger than I thought!" Maria says as she starts to flick her tongue against his cock.

Stevie raises an eyebrow, "What? I'm huge? You see that!" Stevie says, feeling a little insecure with Maria's innocent comment.

"That's what I mean..." Maria laughs before she takes his cock into her mouth and starts bobbing her head smoothly on his impressive cock. Maria closes her eyes as she turns her head from side to side and slides her tongue against Stevie's dick as she lowers her head further down on his dick.

On the other side of the ring Curt Hawkins is fucking Jillian Hall's tanned ass with quick hard thrusts while she's bent over and sucking on the cock of Zack Ryder. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh!" Jillian moans on Zack Ryder's cock as she rocks back on her feet to push her ass against Curt Hawkins's waist.

"Mmmmm fuck... good thing she's got a mouthful..." Curt Hawkins laughs as he wipes sweat from his forehead while he starts quickening the pace of his hard thrusts.

"Ohhh yea... fuck... but she hums nicely..." Zack Ryder moans as he closes his eyes and thrusts his cock in and out of Jillian's saliva dripping mouth as he pushes his dick deeper into her mouth to keep Jillian from lifting her head off of his rock hard shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm!" Jillian moans as she feels Zack Ryder's cock taping against the back of her mouth and his balls on her chin. Curt Hawkins starts to slap Jillian's ass with his right hand as he keeps his pace steady while he fucks her, he moves his cock in and out of her asshole.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Layla has her hands down flat on the top of the ring steps and is bent forward slightly as Montel Vontavious Porter thrusts his over-hyped cock in and out of her warm pussy. "Ohhhh yea baby... keep it up!" Layla moans as she rocks a little bit while trying to remain still as MVP fucks her from behind.

"Uhhh yea... that's right... I am... Ball-IN!" MVP grunts as he wraps his arms around Layla's sexy body as he keeps increasing the pace of his thrusts. MVP pumps his cock at a brisk pace, but doesn't use too much force, which allows Layla to stand still and enjoy the way he's fucking her.

"Ohhhh yea baby... speed it up!" Layla moans as she sways her hips a bit as MVP fucks her warm tight pussy.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Kevin Thorn is laying on his back as Eve Torres bounces up and down on his monstrous thirteen inch Vampiric cock. "Ohhhhh... god... you're huge!" Eve moans as she tosses her hairs back while she lifts and lowers herself on his dick.

Kevin Thorn looks up at her with narrowed eyes, groaning quietly as he watches the winner of the 2007 WWE Diva Search as she tries slamming herself down on his cock, but she can't quite get all the way down on his dick. "Here..." Thorn says as he grabs Eve's waist and jerks her body down when he pops his hips to ram his cock upward.

"OHHHH FUCK ME!" Eve screams as she feels every inch of Kevin Thorn's cock enter her pussy while she's on top of him. Eve leans backward and puts her hands on Thorn's powerful legs as he lifts her body up and down on his powerful shaft with incredible ease.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"I will sit right here and bide my time...As long at it takes to get what's rightfully mine...And I won't be denied...Cuz all I've got left is my pride...And will rise up..."

The theme music for Friday Night SmackDown begins to play, and SmackDown's backstage correspondent, Anastacia Rose, walks out onto the stage; dressed in a pair of tight-fitting, nice hip-hugger jeans and a low-cut black top, shows some of her nice cleavage. "Mmmm I just can't wait...." Anastacia says as she presses her soft lips together and walks halfway down the ramp and encounters the Extreme Reality Stud, The Miz.

"Hey baby... you want a reality check?" The Miz asks with a cocky tone as he licks his lips.

Anastacia bites down on her bottom lip slyly and raises an eyebrow, "Mmmm, I'd love to..." Anastacia says before she drops down to her knees in front of him. She grabs The Miz's twelve-inch cock and starts jerking him off with both hands.

"Mmmmmmm HOO-RAH!" The Miz moans as Anastacia twists and turns her hands around his cock before she leans her head forward and slaps his cock with her tongue.

"You like that?" Anastacia asks and before The Miz can reply, she takes his foot long cock into her mouth and starts to quickly bob her head on his dick at a furiously quick pace. Anastacia moves her hands to The Miz's balls and starts to fondle them.

"Ahhhh... I'm such a chick magnet... the chicks love me... and they love to blow me..." The Miz laughs as Anastacia starts deep throating his cock.

Inside of the ring, Melina is kneeling on the middle ring rope and leaning over the top rope as Rey Mysterio thrusts his fourteen-inch cock in and out of her hot A-List pussy. "Ohhhhh god yea.... Fuck me... fuck MEEEEEE!" Melina lets out a lout primal moan as the ring ropes swing back and forth as Rey pumps his cock slowly into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yea... shit..." Rey moans as he wraps his arms around Melina's waist to hold her steady as the ring ropes start swinging a lot more when the masked SmackDown Superstar begins to quicken his pace.

"Ahhhh.... Yeah.... Fuck me with that Mexican dick!" Melina moans as holds on tightly to the top rope as she manages to keep herself kneeling on the swinging middle ring rope as Rey fucks her from behind.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the ring, the dangerous and handsome Legend Killer Randy Orton is ontop of the original, energetic and extremely sexy Sunny as he slams his cock deeply into her experienced pussy. "Ahhhh...ohhhh fuck!" Randy grunts as he grabs Sunny's tanned hips and jerks her against his cock.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah! Fuck that pussy!" Sunny moans, licking her lips, as she wraps her smooth legs around Randy's muscular waist as she moves easily underneath the cocky Legend Killer to grind her experienced pussy against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh fucking slutty bitch!" Randy Orton moans as he moves his hands and places them onto Sunny's slender shoulders, pinning her to the mat, as he roughly slams his cock into her pussy, sweat dripping off of his body and onto her controversially hot body.

Sunny's wet warm pussy tightness around Randy's roughly thrusting cock as she starts to cum against his rock hard Legend Killer cock, "Ohhhhhh fuck! Mmmmm I love fucking a young stud!" Sunny moans as she unwraps her tanned, sweat covered legs from around his muscular waist. Randy wickedly smirks as he helps the original Diva up to stand in the ring.

"Hey Sunny..." Randy says with a smirk.

"Yeah baby?" Sunny asks licking her luscious lips

Suddenly the dangerous and violent Legend Killer grabs Sunny by her blond- haired head and viciously drops of the controversial, original WWE Diva onto the mat with a vicious and deadly RKO. "You've just been eliminated...courtesy of the Legend Killer...Randy Orton!"

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Ashley Massaro is sitting down and is leaning back so that her back is pressed up against the ring steps as Chavo kneels between her legs and pumps his cock in and out of her hot pussy. "Ooooooo fuck me Chavo!" The Dirty Diva moans as Chavo uses lightning quick thrusts to pound her pussy with his Hispanic dick.

"Uhhhhh.... Yeah... ahhhh...." Chavo groans as his balls smack against Ashley skin as he continues to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Ashley licks her pierced lips and closes her eyes as she wraps her legs around Chavo's waist and starts lifting her ass off of the ground in order to push herself against Chavo's thick dick that's going in and out of her pussy. "Mmmm fuck yea... mmmmm..." Ashley moans and smirks.

Meanwhile, over by the ECW announce table, the powerful Kevin Thorn is standing up behind Lita as he fucks her big juicy ass from behind with his massive cock. "Ohhhh! Fuck! Fuck that ass!" Lita moans and rapidly breathes deeply as Kevin Thorn dominates her asshole with every inch of his dick.

"Uhhhh... ahhh fuck..." Kevin Thorn grunts as he deeply fucks Lita's ass as he reaches around her with his right hand and shoves three fingers into her soaked pussy. Lita opens her mouth to let out a moan, but nothing comes out as Kevin Thorn not only fucks her ass, but finger fucks her pussy as well.

"Ahhhh... ahhh yesss! Yesss! FUCK!" Lita moans as she's finally able to speak as she rocks herself against Kevin Thorn. Lita feels up her hot juicy tits, which bounce up and down with every one of Thorn's powerful thrusts.

On the other side of the ring steps, the happily crazed Mickie James, pushes Jamie Noble onto his back and quickly mounts herself on top of his hard cock. "Ohhhh yea! This is so fun!" Mickie moans as she begins bouncing up and down on his cock at quick pace.

"Ohhh fuck girl!" Noble moans as he reaches up and grabs hold of Mickie's juicy tits as she slams herself up and down on his dick.

1...45678...27