Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh uhhh yes! Ohhhh!" Mickie moans loudly as she tosses her head back as she continues to ride Jamie Noble's cock at a hard, quick and steady pace.

Over on the RAW announce table, Maria is on all fours as ECW's Full Blooded Italian, Nunzio, rams his huge cock in and out of her hot and wet pussy. "Awww... ohhh shoot!" Maria moans as she pushes herself back against Nunzio as he deeply fucks her pussy.

"Mmmmmm fuck... fuck..." Nunzio grunts as he reaches underneath the cutely ditzy Diva and begins to fondle her tits. Nunzio also starts to pick up the pace of his thrusts and his balls start to really slap against Maria's skin.

"Ooooooo yea! Yea!" Maria moans as she reaches down between her legs and starts to rub Nunzio's cock every time he pulls half of his shaft out of her pussy, before he thrusts his cock back inside of her warm pussy as he continues to fuck her with everything he's got.

Meanwhile, in front of the ECW announce table, Jillian Hall is riding Triple H's huge 'sledgehammer' cock with her back towards him as Shawn Michaels positions himself in front of her and forces his Heartbreaking dick into her tight, dick-stuffed cunt. "Ohhhhhh Baaaaa-beeees!" Jillian gasps as she feels her pussy getting stretched open by the two huge cocks of HBK and Triple H. "I love your cocks in my hot puss-eeeee!"

"Ahhhh... ohhh fuck... who knew she had some lyrics..." Shawn Michaels grunts as he and Triple H thrust their large dicks into Jillian's hot pussy at almost the same pace.

"Yeah... ahhh... she could fuck her way to a Slammy with a voice like that..." Triple H laughs and moans as he puts his hands on Jillian's waist as he pumps his cock upward into Jillian's pussy

"Ohhhh fuck me baaaa-beeees one more time!" Jillian sings and moans as Triple H and Shawn Michaels tag team her with some classic degenerate styled fucking.

Behind the ECW announce table, Layla is sitting on Tazz's announce chair as Shannon Moore kneels in front of her and eats her hot pussy "Mmmmm ohhhh yea baby... eat that pussy... ohhhh!" Layla moans as she sits all the way back on the chair as she grinds her pussy against his handsome face.

"Mmmmm!" Shannon Moore moans as he moves his tongue in and out of Layla's delicious pussy. Shannon also brings his right hand up and starts to push his middle finger against Layla's ass crack, so that as she pushes her pussy against his tongue, she feels Shannon's finger grinding between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhh fuck baby! Ohhh yea!" Layla moans as she starts to move herself a bit faster in order to try and get Shannon's finger closer to her asshole as he keeps eating her wet pussy.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, the Extreme Educator, Matt Striker, is taking Eve Torres to school as he fucks her doggy style with his twelve-inch dick, "Ohhhhh... fuck...mmm... school was never this fun!" Eve moans as she tries to dig her finger nails into the ring's mat as Striker deeply fucks her pussy from behind.

"Never... question... the value of a good... education..." Striker grunts as he deeply slams his cock in and out of her pussy while he fucks the winner of the 2007 WWE Diva Search with well timed thrusts.

"Ohhhh... I won't.... I won't!" Eve moans lustfully as she feels Striker starting to increase the pace of his thrusts as she starts to push back against the Extreme Educator's waist to get his cock deeper into her pussy.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Mr. Kennedy is holding Candice Michelle upside down in a pile driver position as she bobs her head on his cock. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Candice moans as her hair hangs down to the ground as she sucks on Mr. Kennedy's thick cock.

"Ohhh yea... suck off... MISTER KENNEDY!" Kennedy pauses and flicks his tongue against Candice's pussy as he easily holds her upside down. "Kennedy..." Kennedy finishes what he's saying as then buries his tongue into Candice's Candilicious pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Candice moans around Mr. Kennedy's dick as she sucks deeply on his cock as she feels Mr. Kennedy's talented tongue going around inside of her pussy. Candice extends her arms and places her hands on Kennedy's ankles, giving herself extra support as she and Kennedy perform a vertical sixty-nine.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Don't stop... Don't stop... Don't stop breathing... Yeah I'm driving you crazy."

The French-Canadian blond haired beauty, Maryse, sexily walks through the entrance curtain, dressed in a white silk bathrobe that is hanging open, and also white-laced panties with a matching bra. Maryse presses her lips together as she smirks, "Bonjour monsieurs... I am Maryse.... And I hope you are ready for some more...sensual SmackDown action..." The beautiful French-Canadian Diva says before walking down the ramp to the ring and goes around it to where D.H. Smith is and smiles, "Hello monsieur... can I... as you say... bring the RAW action?" Maryse asks before she starts to kneel down in front of the son of the British Bulldog.

"You may..." Smith says with a smirk as Maryse gently puts her hands on his black cock. Maryse licks her lips as she begins to take Smith's large cock into her mouth and she gently taps her tongue against the bottom of his dick.

"Mmmmm..." Maryse moans softly on his cock as she begins to bob her head on his dick, but she focuses more on taking his shaft deeper in to her mouth, until she completely deep throats him.

"Ahhhh yeah..." D.H. Smith moans as Maryse continues to bob her head slowly on his cock. The blond haired French-Canadian Diva presses her pouty lips against Smith's dick so that as she sucks him off, she massages his meaty twelve-inch cock with her lips.

Meanwhile, at ringside, Mike Knox is sitting on the table where the ring bell is normally positioned as Melina quickly bounces up and down on his rock hard cock, "Ohhh yea... mmmm fuck...' Melina moans as she establishes her sexual dominance on Knox as her tits bounce and ass cheeks jiggle every time she slams down on his shaft.

"Ahhh... uhhhh... ahhhh..." Knox groans as Melina grinds her A-List cunt on his hard cock as she rises and falls at her own pace.

"You like that A-List twat don't you?!" Melina shouts as she wraps her arms around Knox's neck as she continues to roughly bounce and rock her hot A-List body on his large dick.

"Ohhh yea... holy shit..." Knox grunts as Melina drops down sharply on his dick and roughly rocks back and forth, jerking Knox's dick with her pussy.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Val Venis is kneeling behind Ashley Massaro while she's bent over and bobbing her head on Tommy Dreamer's extremely fat cock. Val is spreading Ashley's ass cheeks apart with his hands and is licking her ass crack with his very experienced tongue. "Mmmmmm!" Ashley moans around Tommy's cock that she is repeatedly taking deep into her Dirty Diva mouth as she feels Val bathing her ass crack with his tongue.

"Ahhhh... fuck... I think we have a new HEAD cheerleader..." Tommy Dreamer moans as he grabs two handfuls of Ashley's sweat soaked blond, black streaked hair and holds it above her so that none of it hides Ashley's face.

"Mmmmmhmmm!" Ashley moans and laughs around Tommy's cock as she continues to suck him off as she pushes her ass back against Val's tongue as he circles it around her asshole.

Val Venis then moves his head away and stands up behind the Dirty Diva of the WWE, "You know... The Big Valbowski watched Survivor... and I could tell you that there was an important tool missing on that show..." Val says as he slowly pushes his huge cock into Ashley's asshole.

"Ohhhhh!" Ashley moans loudly around Tommy Dreamer's cock as the former adult film star, Val Venis, begins to slowly fuck her ass.

Meanwhile, over in front of the ring barrier, the sultry sexpot Lita is slowly rocking back and forth on Kenny Dykstra's thick cock as she leans forward and looks back at Gregory Helms as he prepares to slide his cock into her tight asshole. "Mmmm ohhh yeah Greg... fuck that ass babe..." Lita says as Kenny starts to buck his hips to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Oh I will..." Gregory Helms says as he licks his lips before he starts to push his dick into Lita's tight asshole and she bites her bottom lip as she feels his meaty shaft enter her.

"Mmmmm... fuck!" Kenny groans as Lita grinds her pussy on his cock as Helms gets his cock half way into her before he begins to pull his cock out. He then pushes his cock back in and repeats the process as he gradually increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh Fuck!" Lita moans as she closes her eyes as Kenny Dykstra thrusts his cock up into her pussy whenever Gregory Helms slides his cock out of her ass, and then they reverse so that Helms pushes into her ass as Kenny lifts Lita upward on his shaft.

Down inside of the ring, Drew McIntyre is laying on his back as Santino Marella lowers Mickie James ass-first onto his big dick. "Ohhhh fuck!" Mickie moans as she feels her ass being penetrated by McIntyre's cock.

"My thoughts.... Ahhh exactly..." Drew McIntyre groans as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Mickie's juicy ass. Santino licks his lips as he kneels in front of Mickie and slides his own dick into Mickie's wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh... yea!" Mickie moans as she bounces on McIntyre's large cock in order to push herself forward against Santino's large dick as he thrusts it in and out of her wet pussy. The happily crazed Diva puts one hand on McIntyre's chest while placing the other on Santino's shoulder as they thrusts their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring over near the ring steps, Maria is dealing with Kofi Kingston, Carlito, and Shannon Moore. She's mounted on Kofi Kingston's black cock that is deep within her pussy as Carlito fucks her cute ass with quick hard thrusts. "Mmmmmm!" Shannon's fat cock muffles Maria's moans of lust as he pumps it in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck... she loves getting dick!" Shannon Moore moans as he fucks Maria's wide-open mouth with quick thrusts that causes his balls to smack against Maria's chin.

"Ohhhh yea... nothing wrong with that! And that's cool!" Carlito grunts as he holds onto Maria's slender waist as he slams his cock in and out of her asshole as hard and as fast as he can.

"Mmmmm... ohhh mon I'm tellin' you dis is paradise..." Kofi says with a loud groan as he pistons his cock up into Maria's soaked cunt as she rocks back and forth on his dick to push herself back against Carlito.

Near the RAW announce table, Jillian Hall is getting sandwich fucked by the former members of Rated RKO, Edge and Randy Orton. Edge is spearing Jillian's hot pussy with his thirteen-inch Rated R cock while Randy bangs her ass with his twelve-inch dick from behind. "Ohhhhh... fuck... keep fucking me baaaaa-beeees!" Jillian moans as she hits some very high notes as Edge and Orton press their sweaty, muscular bodies against her as they try and out do the other.

"Ahhh... fuck off Randy... she's going to get off with me..." Edge grunts as he feels Jillian's large sweat covered tits pressing against his muscular chest as she bounces up and down on his and Randy's dicks.

"Yeah right... you're not half the man I am...." Randy snaps back as he slows down his thrusts and starts using harder, and more vicious thrusts as he rams his cock in and out of Jillian's tight asshole.

"Ohh fuck... fuck... shit...shit..." Jillian moans as the hard, sharp thrusts from Randy and Edge have her rocking her entire body between the former Rated RKO teammates.

Meanwhile, next to the SmackDown announce table, John Cena is leaning against the edge of it as ECW's Layla bobs her head smoothly on his fourteen-inch cock. "Ah, yea..." Cena noans as he closes his eyes and puts his hands on the edge of the announce table as Layla gently sucks on his cock. But behind Layla, CM Punk is pushing his own fourteen-inch cock into Layla's warm, wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...." Layla moans on John Cena's cock as Punk begins fucking the 2006 Diva Search Winner at a gradually quickening pace.

"Ohhhh... mmmmm... Ahhhh...mmm..." CM Punk breathes slowly as he pushes his hips back and forth as he works his cock in and out of Layla's wet pussy. Layla closes her eyes and starts taking Cena's huge cock deeper into her saliva dripping mouth as she rocks back on her knees against the Straightedge Superstar.

On the ring steps that are closest to the announce tables, Eve is laying on her side on the top step with one leg pointing straight up and the other hanging down towards the ground as John Morrison smoothly thrusts his cock in and out of her cunt while standing next to the steps. "Ohhhhh fuck... ohhh shit..." Eve moans as she takes every inch of Morrison's incredibly large cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm... yes... you are experiencing the one true... Tuesday Night Delight..." Morrison moans as he fucks the 2007 Diva Search Winner.

"Ohhhh mmmmm.... I love the WWE..." Eve Torres moans as she raises her leg that is hanging downward so that it's between Morrison's legs. As the Shaman of Sexy drills her pussy, his balls slide back and forth against her smoothly shaven leg as she drops her other leg over his shoulder.

"Creative..." Morrison grunts, complementing the latest winner of the WWE Diva Search as he continues to fuck her with his long, rock hard shaft.

Meanwhile. Paul London is sitting on the ringside barrier as Candice Michelle bobs her head quickly up and down on his thick cock. "Mmmmm... mmmm...mmmm!" Candice Michelle moans as she turns her head from side to side as she slurps and sucks on his cock. Behind Candice Michelle, Brian Kendrick pushes his cock into Candice's Candilicious pussy and begins to fuck her slowly.

"Ohhhhh... yeah...." Kendrick moans as he puts his hands on the sides of Candice's legs as she starts to rock back against him while she continues to suck on London's dick. Candice brings her right hand to London's balls and begins to rub them as she presses her lips tighter around his shaft.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhhh...." London moans as he leans back further on the ringside barrier to the point where it appears he's going to fall backwards off of it, but the high flying black haired Superstar holds on firmly to the barrier with his hands as Candice slaps her tongue against his fat dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Candice moans as she feels Brian Kendrick beginning to increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her with quick, but short thrusts that drive her wild.

Over at the base of the entrance ramp, Anastacia Rose is getting herself mounted on Jeff Hardy's large cock that is deep inside of her pussy. "Mmmmmm... ohhh..." Anastacia moans as she leans forward and places her hands on Jeff's shoulders as she starts to rock slowly on his cock.

Matt Hardy licks his lips as he gets behind Anastacia as Jeff starts to thrust his cock upward into Anastacia's tight pussy. "Someone needs a dose of classic Mattitude..." Matt says as he pushes his dick into Anastacia's tight, unexpecting asshole.

"Ohhh shit..." Anastacia moans as she arches her back sharply as she feels Matt's cock going into her tight ass as Jeff Hardy continues to thrust his shaft upward into her warm pussy. Anastacia bites down on her bottom lip as she starts to push her ass back against Matt as he begins to thrusts his cock in and out of her asshole.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The soft, exotic entrance music that belongs to the WWE's rough and tough Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, begins to play once, and the dangerously beautiful Glamazon steps back onto the stage, wearing her black wing-like cape. Beth Phoenix pauses and raises an eyebrow before she wickedly smirks, "The Glamazon...is back!" Beth says proudly as she removes her black wing-like cape to expose her beautiful, nicely toned body, while she starts to walk down the ramp. She gets down to the base of the ramp where the powerful Bobby Lashley is standing, and she smirks when she looks at his huge black cock. "Oh... That's nothing for the Glamazon!" Beth Phoenix says.

Lashley smiles a bit, "I ain't rough if that's what you're thinking..."

Beth Pheonix smiles, "Oh... really? Cause I would like it rough..." She before she sinks down to her knees in front of the former ECW Champion. Beth gently wraps her left hand around Lashley's cock and begins to stroke it before opening her mouth and eagerly stuffing her face with as much of his dick as possible.

"Ohhhh shit..." Lashley groans with pleasure as the Glamazon tries spitting on his cock with it halfway in her mouth. Beth Phoenix then starts to bob her head quickly on his dick.

Meanwhile, behind Lashley, Melina is sitting on the ring apron as Carlito kneels and has his head buried between her thighs. Carlito flicks his tongue against Melina's hot pussy as she pulls on his half-sized afro styled hair. "Mmmmm yea... eat that pussy.... I bet you won't spit that!" Melina moans as she leans back against the ring ropes as Carlito eats her A-List pussy.

Carlito lifts his head for a moment and smirks, "No... that wouldn't be cool..." Carlito says before Melina shoves his face back down between her legs.

"Who fucking told you to stop?!" Melina snaps, and Carlito quickly goes back to tongue fucking the A-List Diva. Melina starts rocking on the ring's edge to push her pussy against Carlito's face, and more importantly, his tongue.

Nearby on the ring steps, Ashley Massaro is laying on the top step as Kenny Dykstra stands between her legs and steadily thrusts his cock in and out of the Dirty Diva's hot pussy, "Mmmmmm fuck yea... fuck me Kenny!" Ashley moans as Kenny holds her legs in a way that they are pointing straight up into the air as Ashley's head hangs off the far side of the steps.

"Ahhhh... uhhh fuck... I should get into the hall of fame for this!" The young, boastful Kenny Dykstra grunts as his balls bang against Ashley's skin and also against the metal ring steps.

"Mmmmmm.... Ohhhh shit...." Ashley moans as she cups her large Dirty Diva tits with her hands as tries to push herself against Kenny as he deeply fucks her hot pussy. Kenny lowers Ashley's legs and lets her wrap her legs around his waist as he grabs her hips to pull her towards him.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, the sultry and desirable sexpot Lita is rocking back and forth on Brian Kendrick's rock hard cock, with her back facing him, "Ohhh fuck! You're so fucking big! Ohhh fuck that cunt!" Lita moans as she grinds her cunt on his cock while leaning back to put her hands on Kendrick's chest.

"Shit... fuck...Glad you could make it..." Kendrick moans loudly as he starts to thrust his cock upward as fast as he can into Lita's hot cunt as she rides him wildly. The hot four-time WWE Women's Champion then lifts herself up slightly and turns around to face Kendrick, and once she slams herself down onto his cock again, she sees Paul London walking to her and Kendrick.

"Ohhhh fuck! You better fuck that ass!" Lita screams out as she rocks sharply on Kendrick's dick.

Paul London smirks, "Sure thing!" London says as he gets down behind the sensational sexpot and slams his cock into Lita's asshole.

"Damn girl...Ya'll really doin' some impressive work!" The southern redneck, Jamie Noble, exclaims as he steps in front of the fiery redhead and pushes his cock into her open, moaning mouth "Awww yeah girl!" Noble moans as he starts to thrust his cock between Lita's lustfull lips as she eagerly sucks his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yesss!" Lita moans as around Noble's cock she starts to slam back against London as he starts to fuck her. Kendrick reaches behind her and grabs her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and making it incredibly easy for London to deeply fuck Lita's ass as he thrusts his cock up into her cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lita moans as she slobbers all over Noble's cock as she quickly moves her head on his thick shaft while lapping her tongue around his cock. Lita closes her eyes tightly as her sweaty body slams down roughly on Kendrick's cock and she begins to cum.

1...56789...27