Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh!" Lita groans lifting her head off of Noble's cock and licking her lips "Fuck! I need to come back...." Lita groans as she starts to smoothly rock on Kendrick's cock, soaked with Lita's juices that just caused her elimination.

Inside of the ring, the happily crazed Mickie James is bouncing up and down on the stiff cock of Charlie Haas, as Shelton Benjamin fucks her ass from behind. However Mickie's lustful moans are muffled almost completely as Cody Rhodes thrusts his cock in and out of her wet mouth. "Ooooo... mmmm!" Mickie moans as Cody fucks her mouth and she puts her hands on his waist to pull him deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

"Ahhhh.... Fuck yea... shit Mickie likes to fuck!" Charlie groans as he holds onto Mickie's waist as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy as Mickie bounces up and down as fast and hard as possible.

"Mmmmm yeah... she loves all the cock she can get...." Shelton grunts as he slams his cock in and out of Mickie's tight asshole as Mickie slams her juicy booty back against his black muscular waist.

"Mmmmm... ahhh ohhh Mickie..." Cody moans as he feels Mickie's tongue slapping against his fourteen-inch cock as she lets him fuck her mouth as quick and hard as he wants. Mickie glances up at the hot young rookie and winks at him before she pushes her head forward to completely deep throat his cock.

Meanwhile, in the corner of the ring, the cutely ditzy Maria is on all fours as Gregory Helms pounds her cute ass with every inch of his cock. "Ohhhhh... mmmmm fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." Maria moans as she leans her head down and against the bottom turnbuckle as the man who held the Cruiserweight Championship for over a year drives his dick in and out of her asshole.

"Ahhhhh... uhhhh fuck yea..." Gregory Helms moans as sweat drips down his body. The talented wrestler reaches under Maria to her wet pussy and he starts to finger fuck her as he starts to also speed up his thrusts.

"Mmmmm... ooooo... this is so much fun!" Maria moans and licks her lips as she lightly pushes back against Helms, but he's completely controlling the tempo of how hard they fuck.

In one of the other corners of the ring, Lance Cade is laying on his back as Jillian Hall rocks slowly on his cock. "Ohhhh baby...oooo... you love to be inside of meeeee...." Jillian moans as Cade rubs her tits with his strong hands as the Pop-Princess wannabe leans forward in order to allow Cade to take her left tit into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm...." Cade moans against Jillian's left tit as he sucks on it eagerly as Jillian starts to rock her hips at a faster pace in order to grind her pussy on his impressive cock. He starts to push his muscular hips upward, thrusting his dick deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhh... mmm yea baaaa-beee.... Pump that dick up into meeee!" Jillian moans and sings as she starts to lift herself and then slam herself down as hard as she can onto the cock of Lance Cade.

Outside of the ring, Layla is kneeling on the middle step of the ring steps, that are closest to the announce tables, as Chuck Palumbo thrusts his cock full throttle into her hot wet pussy. "Ohhhh.... Yea baby! Fuck me good!" Layla moans happily as she plants her hands down firmly on the top ring step as Palumbo drives his dick almost as fast as he drives his motorcycle into her cunt.

"Ahhhh... mmmm... you're in the for the ride of your life..." Palumbo grunts as he tosses his long sweat soaked hair back as he plows Layla's pussy over and over again. Even though Layla isn't pushing back against him, because of the force of Palumbo's thrusts, his thick muscular waist smacks against Layla's sexy ass and his balls slap loudly against her smooth skin.

"Uhhhh... ohhhh...ohhh... ohhh fuck baby! That's raising the HEAT!" Layla screams in ecstasy as she takes every one of Palumbo's hard thrusts, and wanting more of what the motorcycle riding SmackDown Superstar can give.

Meanwhile, over by Deuce and Domino's car, the 2007 Diva Search Winner, Eve Torres, is on all fours as Domino pumps his cock in and out of her hot, smoothly shaved pussy while Deuce stands in front of her as she sucks his cock, "Mmmm yea... this chick has got it all..." Deuce moans as Eve bobs her head quickly on his dick.

"Mmmm... thanks!" Eve moans around Deuce's dick as she rocks back on her knees while Domino fucks her wet pussy with quick, firm thrusts. Domino has his hands on Eve's hips as he fucks the sweating Diva Search Winner.

"Ohhh... yea... she should come to the other side of the tracks when this is all over... ya hear?" Domino grunts as he steadily fucks Eve's wet and tight pussy.

"Okay!" Eve Torres replies to him as she continues to suck on Deuce's hard cock while getting fucked by Domino.

Back down at ringside, Elijah Burke is standing with his back against the ring post as he holds the Candilicious Candice Michelle on his cock as he thrusts himself deeply into her pussy, "Mmmmm yea... this is too hot!" Candice moans as Elijah has his face buried between her large, hot tits.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Elijah moans as he laps his tongue against Candice's tits as she wraps her legs gently around his hot black waist. Candice tosses her head back as the silver tongue pugilist alternates taking one of her tits into his mouth to suck on it for a few moments, while he continues to easily thrust his black cock into her cunt.

"Ohhhh yea Elijah... show me a new experience!" Candice moans lustfully as she puts her hands on her tits in order to press them both against Elijah's mouth at the same time. The ultra hot former Playboy Covergirl also starts to squeeze Elijah's cock with her tight pussy, making it just a bit harder for him to fuck her, but it only encourages him to pick up the pace.

Over in front of the SmackDown announce table, the sultry Hispanic Diva, Anastacia Rose, is on all fours with Curt Hawkins's cock in her mouth and Zack Ryder's dick in her ass. "Ohhhh fuck..." Anastacia moans as presses her pouty lips around Curt Hawkins's cock as she smoothly sucks on his cock.

"Ahhh... fuck...." Curt Hawkins moans as feels Anastacia take her time as she sucks his cock. Anastacia swirls her tongue around his shaft before she starts taking his dick deeper into her mouth.

"Shit... she is tight as fuck..." Zack Ryder grunts as Anastacia clamps her ass down on his cock as he tires slamming his dick in and out of her asshole. Anastacia gets a seductive smirk on her face as she continues to suck slowly on Curt Hawkins's cock while making it as hard as possible for Zack Ryder to fuck her ass.

Meanwhile, n the middle of the entrance ramp, Chavo Guerrero is laying on his back as the French-Canadian Diva Maryse rides his Hispanic cock with smooth, gentle movements, "Ooooo Chavo... this feels... as you say.... Fucking good..." Maryse moans softly as she moves her hands all over Chavo's chest.

"Yeah baby.... It does... keep on riding..." Chavo Guerrero moans as he puts his hands on Maryse's nice sized tits as Maryse starts to increase momentum. MVP comes walking up the ramp and notices Maryse's ass and smirks.

"Time for me to continue... Ballin'!" MVP says as he does his basketball shot pose before bending down behind Maryse. The cocky, arrogant, self-hyped Superstar shoves his over-hyped cock into Maryse tight asshole, catching her unprepared but happily surprised.

"Oooo... monsieur... that feels.... Good... ball my ass...." Maryse moans as MVP quickly starts fucking her ass while raising an eyebrow at the unusual way Maryse phrased her statement.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Bop boba da doo op... Come let met take you back... Turn back the hands of time... That's when I discovered cool... that's when I made it mine..."

The doo-wop entrance music for Deuce and Domino starts to play as Deuce's girlfriend and Domino's sister, Cherry, rolls onto the stage in her pink roller skates. Cherry blows a bubble with some bubblegum that's she chewing, while wearing a short pink skirt and a matching pink top. Cherry bounces on her skates as she looks at everything that is going on, "Wow! This is so much like the other side of the tracks!" Cherry says as she starts to roll down the ramp on her roller skates. The sweetly devious Diva skates around the ring towards the SmackDown announce table where Rey Mysterio is and she smiles, "Hi... bad boy..." Cherry says cutely before she kneels down in front of him and wraps her hands around his huge cock.

"Mmmm... hey Cherry...." Rey moans as Cherry begins to pump his cock slowly with her soft hands.

"You're a big one...' Cherry says with a wink before she lowers her head to take his fat Mexican dick into her sweet, warm mouth. Rey licks his lips as he puts his hands on the sides of Cherry's head as she starts to rapidly bob her head on his dick.

"Fucking hell yea...' Rey moans as Cherry starts taking his cock deeper into her mouth until she's got every inch of Rey's meaty dick past her soft lips and deep in her throat. Cherry presses her lips tightly down on Rey's hard shaft and she flicks her tongue against it as the bubble gum she's chewing sticks to the bottom side of his dick.

Meanwhile, in front of the RAW announce table, Melina is facing away from the announce table as Kevin Thorn slams his cock in and out of her asshole, while The Miz is kneeling on the ground in front of her and has his face pressed against her hot cunt while Nunzio and Noble suck on her left and right tits respectively. "Mmmmm fuck yea! Pleasure me you bastards!" Melina screams as she grabs The Miz's head to push his face against her pussy as she grinds herself on his tongue and face.

"Mmmmmm... ahhhh..." Kevin Thorn grunts quietly, but noticeably as he stabs Melina's asshole repeatedly with his thirteen-inch shaft, moving in and out of Melina's A-List ass. Nunzio flicks his tongue against Melina's right tit, while Noble lightly bites down on her hard left nipple.

"Ohhh yea...you losers... fucking treat me like the star I am!" Melina shrieks as she feels Miz's tongue darting in and out of her hot wet cunt as she rocks back against Thorn's cock before pushing her pussy against the Extreme Reality Stud's face.

Inside of the ring, Ashley Massaro is rocking back and forth on Shannon Moore's thirteen-inch cock, with her back facing him, "Ohhh fuck! You're so fucking big!" Ashley moans as she grinds her cunt on his cock while leaning back to put her hands on Shannon's chest.

"Shit... fuck..." Shannon moans loudly as he starts to thrust his cock upward as fast as he can into Ashley's hot Dirty Diva cunt as she rides him wildly. The hot Dirty Diva then lifts herself up slightly and turns around to face Shannon, and once she slams herself down onto his cock again, she sees Matt Striker walking to her and Shannon.

"Ohhhh fuck! Yeah... Matt... teach my ass with your hard cock!" Ashley screams out as she rocks sharply on Shannon's dick.

Matt Striker smirks, "Someone who desires an education should not be denied..." Striker says as he gets down behind the Dirty Diva and slams his educated dick into Ashley's asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck yesss!" Ashley moans as she starts to slam back against Striker as he starts to fuck her. Shannon reaches behind her and grabs her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and making it incredibly easy for Striker to deeply fuck Ashley's ass as he thrusts his cock up into her cunt.

Also in the ring, but near one of the turnbuckles, Mickie James is on her knees as she jerks off both D.H. Smith and Mr. Kennedy. "Mmmmm... these are hot dicks!" Mickie says before she starts to flick her tongue against Smith's cock and she does the same to Kennedy's shaft.

"Mmmm... that's it..." Smith moans when Mickie turns her head back to his cock and circles her tongue rapidly around the head of his hard cock.

"Screw that... suck my dick..." Kennedy moans just as Mickie turns her head to place a long, hot sensual kiss on the head of his dick. Mickie opens her mouth slightly and flicks her tongue against the piss slit of his dick.

Mickie moves her head back a bit and grins up at D.H. Smith and Kennedy, "I rather do both! Yup! Yup!" The happily crazed Diva open her mouth as wide as she can before taking both of the cocks that she's stroking into her hot wet mouth. Mickie closes her mouth a bit on the two large dicks and starts to bob her head on them at the same time.

On the entrance ramp, Maria is laying on her back and Stevie Richards is laying next to her, sucking on her sweat covered tits as he rubs her smooth, soaking wet cunt with right hand. "Uhhhh ohhhh mmmmmm!" Maria moans softly as arches her back to push her pussy against Stevie's quick moving hand.

"Mmmm... mmmmm!" Stevie's moans vibrate on Maria's right tit as he turns his hand a bit and pushes two fingers into Maria's hot pussy.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she starts to quickly move her hips, trying to push herself against Stevie's hand as he thrusts his fingers in and out of her pussy. Maria turns her head to the left and sees Mike Knox kneel down so that he can insert his dick into her half open mouth. Maria opens her mouth wider and swallows Knox's rock hard cock.

"Mmmm yea..." Knox moans as Maria starts to sucking on his cock as Stevie continues to suck on her tits and finger fuck her pussy.

Meanwhile, over on the ring steps, Jillian Hall is bent over as Tommy Dreamer holds onto her hips while he slams his extreme cock in and out of her cunt. "Ohhhh baaa-beee! Take me to the ex-tremeeeee!" Jillian moans as she leans further over the ring steps so that her huge tits are pressing down on the cold metal steps.

"Mmmm... I'm going to see how hardcore you can get..." Dreamer grunts as he ruthlessly fucks Jillian's hot pussy with his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhhh yeaaa! Slam fuck my hot puss-eeeee!" Jillian moans and sings as the ECW Original continues his assault on her pussy. Jillian tosses her sweat soaked blond hair back as she holds onto the ring steps while taking Dreamer's dick repeatedly into her twat.

On the left side of the ring, the nasty Layla is on all fours as Val Venis fucks her ass with his large hard cock, "Mmmmm ohhhh yea baby.... Ohhh yea..." Layla moans as she rocks back on her knees to push herself against the former adult film star's muscular waist.

"Ahhh... mmmmm yeah... you know... you should be a star in my next movie.... Miami Heat..." Val grunts as sweat drips down his body as he pumps his cock in and out of Layla's sexy ass.

"Ohhhhh yea baby?! That sooo hot..." Layla moans as she rocks back against Val as he pistons his cock in and out of her tight asshole over and over again. Val holds onto Layla's hips as he jerks her back against him. Layla tosses her head back and grits her teeth together as Val slows his thrusts down and just uses hard, slow thrusts to fuck her ass. "Mmmmm.... Ohhhh... damn baby... ahhhh.... Ohhhh yea!" Layla moans as she starts to cum from the hard ass fucking that Val Venis is giving her.

Val, from his years of adult film performing experience, smirks as he realizes that Layla has reached her breaking point, "Mmmm... looks like your time is up..." Val grunts as he slowly pulls his cock out of Layla's ass.

Layla looks back over her right shoulder at Val and grins as she starts to get up, "Mmmm yea baby... but I can still raise some serious heat in the back..."

Meanwhile, on the left side of the ring, Drew McIntyre is laying on the ground at ringside as the 2007 Diva Search Winner, Eve, smoothly bounces up and down on his hard cock, "Mmmmm.... Fuck... mmm..." Eve moans as she leans back and places her hands on McIntyre's strong legs.

"Uhhhh damn... those are hot tits..." McIntyre groans in his Scottish accent as he grabs both of Eve's firm tits with his hands as she impales her pussy on his stiff cock.

"Ahhh... mmm... I'm soooo glad the fans voted me into the WWE...." Eve Torres moans happily as she closes her eyes and leans her head back when Drew McIntyre starts to thrust his cock upward into her pussy while also feeling up her beautiful tits.

On top of the ECW announce table, Santino Marella is laying on his back as Candice Michelle smoothly rocks on his cock while she gets her ass fucked by Kofi Kingston. "Mmmm... ohhh yea boys... mmm this is too hot.... Let me show you how to fuck my body..." Candice moans as she starts to rock quickly between the two well hung studs as they fuck her tight pussy and gorgeous ass.

"Awww damn... mmmmm Cammi...you may be good, but not as good as my Maria!" Santino grunts as he holds on to Candice's hips as he quickly pops his hips to ram his cock up into her pussy.

"Ummm...it's Candice..." Candice says as she smoothly rocks between Santino and Kofi Kingston.

"Yeah, yeah...Cammi, Candice...who cares!" Santino says he thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy.

Kofi Kingston licks his lips as he starts to quicken the pace of his thrusts as Candice starts moving faster between himself and Santino. "Ohhhh damn... total paradise..." Kingston groans as his balls crash against Candice's tanned ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm... yeah... this is great...." Candice laughs a bit as she brushes her hair out of her face as the two WWE Superstars try to keep up with her.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Anastacia Rose sits on one of the turnbuckles as Matt Striker works his tongue quickly in and out of her smooth, warm pussy. Anastacia licks her sensual lips as she grips the top rope and leans back, "Ohhhh god yea... eat that pussy..." Anastacia softly moans as she raises her legs and places them on Striker's strong shoulders.

"Mmmmm...." Striker moans as he moves his tongue quickly in and out of Anastacia's wet pussy. He grabs Anastacia by her waist and pulls on her waist to pull her forward on the turnbuckle so that he can get his tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yea... mmmm fuck..." Anastacia moans as she rocks on the top turnbuckle, as her knuckles turn white from how hard she's holding onto the top rope. Matt Striker smirks as he stops licking and starts sucking on Anastacia's pussy, which sends shivers up her spine.

Outside of the ring, near the ring ramp, John Cena is standing with his back against the ring and the gorgeous French-Canadian Diva Maryse is on his rock hard cock. "Oui... monsieur... mmm...' Maryse moans and softly kisses Cena's muscular chest as she bounces and rocks on his cock as he thrusts it in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh... mmmmm fuck... this is the best time of year..." John Cena groans as he reaches beneath Maryse and puts his hands on her ass as she gently rises and falls on his pistoning shaft.

"Oui... it is... as you say.... Bigger than WrestleMania?" Maryse asks as she moans and continues to kiss Cena's chest while taking his cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yea..." Cena grunts his reply as he starts to increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the gorgeous French-Canadian Diva.

On the entrance stage, Beth Phoenix is bouncing up and down on the huge cocks of Triple H and Shawn Michaels as they ram their dicks fast and hard at the same time into her pussy, "Ohhhhh fuck... fuck... FUCK!" The powerful Glamazon screams as her pussy gets double penetrated by the two veteran Superstars as they tag team her hot body.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." HBK grunts from underneath Beth as his cock grinds against Triple H's dick as they thrust themselves hard and deep into her pussy.

"Mmmm... she knows how to play the game ahhhh...." Triple H moans as he places his strong hands on Beth's slender shoulders.

"Mmmm I got five words for you..." Beth moans as she looks back at the Game, "Shut up and fuck ME!" The Glamazon moans and laughs as she slams herself down as hard as she can on the two huge cocks that are in her pussy.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Holla... Holla... Holla... So all my girls in the back say ho, Cause you know just how we do... Side to Side and front to back... if you ain't taking that... Holla... Holla... For Satisfaction, you really need to get your own things happening...."

1...678910...27