Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adorable Kelly Kelly's music begin to play as ECW's original Extreme Exhibitionist, comes through the curtain, wearing pink bottoms and a pink top, "I love this time of year..." Kelly says with a smile as she walks down the entrance ramp. Kelly however doesn't get far as she encounters the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

"You're not the only one..." Randy says as he watches Kelly casually looking at his Diva Thrilling cock. Kelly cutely presses her lips together as she gets down to her knees in front of him. Kelly puts her right hand around the base of Randy's cock as she takes his large hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..." Kelly moans as she bobs her head slowly on Randy's hard cock. The blond haired Extreme Expose dancer swirls her tongue all over Randy's cock as she looks up at him and locks her beautiful eyes with his eyes.

"Ahhh yea..." Randy Orton moans as he grabs a handful of Kelly's blond hair when she starts to take his entire twelve-inch cock deeper into her wet mouth.

Down at ringside, Melina is sitting on the ring barrier as Edge holds her legs apart and spears her smoothly shaved A-List pussy with his thirteen-inch cock. "Ohhhh yes... mmmm fuck me with that dick!" Melina moans as she grabs Edge's wrists with his her hands.

"Mmmmm uhhhh shit yea..." Edge licks his teeth as he drives his thirteen-inch cock in and out the egotistical Diva's hot cunt. Edge's large balls smack against Melina's smooth skin while he increases the pace of his thrusts. Edge continues to pound Melina's cunt as he puts her legs on his shoulders so that he's able to slam his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Yeah fuck me with that big dick!" Melina shrieks, as Edge shows no sign of slowing down. Melina moves her hands to Edge's smooth sweaty chest as she closes her eyes and enjoys the Rated R fucking she's receiving.

Meanwhile, over on the RAW announce table, Ashley is laying on her back with her head hanging off the edge as the hot, muscular stud known as John Cena flicks his tongue in and out of her hot wet pussy, "Mmmmm ohhh fuck yea..." Ashley moans as she grabs both of her tits with her hands as Cena eats her hot pussy. Ashley closes her eyes as her head hangs off of the announce table, so she doesn't see the Straightedge Superstar coming towards her.

"Open up..." CM Punk laughs a bit as he taps his cock against Ashley's pierced lips. Ashley opens her eyes, and with her head being in the position it's in, she sees Punk's large ballsack. Ashley opens her mouth and allows the tattooed ECW stud slip his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Ashley moans around Punk's cock as he starts moving his shaft in and out of her hot mouth. Punk leans forward a bit and puts his hands flat down on the announce table as he lowers his head in order to suck on Ashley's left tit.

John Cena stands up and looks at Ashley's hot wet pussy that he was just eating and he smirks a bit, "Time to lay it on down..." Cena says with a laugh as guides his fourteen-inch cock towards and into Ashley's hot tight pussy.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!" Ashley moans around CM Punk's cock as John Cena starts to fuck her tight, wet pussy with his massive cock.

Inside of the ring, Mickie James is on her hands and knees between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Kendrick is behind her, thrusting his large cock in and out of her tight pussy as she slams her juicy ass back against his waist. "Ohhhhh yea! Fuck!" Mickie moans as she bobs her head sloppily on Paul London's fat dick. Mickie rocks back and forth on her hands and knees as she takes London's dick deeper into her happily crazed mouth.

"Ohhhh damn...." Paul London moans as he puts his hands on Mickie's head to get her to slow down as she rapidly sucks on his cock.

"Ahhhh hey Paul... you're not Ron Simmons..." Brian Kendrick says jokingly as he quickly thrusts his cock in and out of Mickie's pussy. Kendrick reaches under Mickie and grabs her big juicy tits with his hands while her ass pounds against his waist as he fucks her.

"Mmmmm!" Mickie moans and laughs at Kendrick's remark as she takes Paul London's entire shaft into her mouth while totally enjoying the fucking she's getting from Kendrick.

Outside of the ring, John Morrison is sitting on the ring steps as Maria is bobbing her head on his huge fourteen-inch cock, "Ahhhhh.... Mmmm I see you've been to the temple of enlightenment..." Morrison moans as he puts a hand on the back of Maria's head as she lowers her head all the way down on his dick,

"Mmmmm... oooo..." Maria moans vibrate on Morrison's large dick as she slowly deep throats it. Maria closes her eyes as she turns her head slightly as she sucks and she also presses her lips down lightly on Morrison's huge cock.

"Ohhhh yea...mmmm.... " Morrison licks his lips and leans back on the ring steps as Maria lifts and lowers her head on his cock. Morrison also feels Maria's soft wet tongue sliding against his shaft as she begins to increase the pace of how she's sucking his dick.

Meanwhile, at the top of the entrance ramp, Jillian Hall is riding Matt Hardy's large cock as Jeff Hardy fucks her asshole, "Ohhhhh fuck meeee.... Harder Hard-eeees!" Jillian moans as she places her hands flat down on Matt's shoulders as the Hardys deeply fuck her pussy and asshole.

"Ohhhhh... mmmm fuck... this is good..." Matt grunts as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Jillian's tight wet pussy as she sharply drops down on his cock.

"Mmmm yeah.... The vocals suck... but it has a good beat..." Jeff groans from behind Jillian as he quickens the pace of his thrusts

Jillian grits her teeth together as she tosses her blond hair back as Matt and Jeff Hardy deeply and firmly thrust their hard cocks into her ass and wet pussy. "Ohhhh... ahhhh... mmmm fuck... fuck..." Jillian moans as her pussy tightly squeezes Matt's cock as she starts cumming, "Ohhhhhhhh baaaaa-beeeee!" Jillian sings loudly as she cums.

Matt licks his lips and smiles, "Ahhh... damn.... Mmmm Jillian's concert is over...."

"No... I want to do an encore..." Jillian moans as the Hardys keep on fucking her.

Back down at ringside, the 2007 Diva Search Winner, Eve Torres, is on all fours as the muscular and hard-hitting Bobby Lashley thrusts his huge black cock in and out of her tight asshole, "Ohhhhh yea! Ohhhh fuck! I love black dicks in my ass!" Eve moans as she pushes her ass back against Lashley as he increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Mmmmm... uhhh... ahhhh...." Lashley grunts as he holds onto Eve's hips as he pulls her back towards him so that every inch of his fourteen-inch cock is buried deep into her asshole.

"Ahhhhh! OHHHHH!" Eve Torres screams loudly with lust as she continues to get fucked by Bobby Lashley. Lashley's big black balls smack loudly against Eve's round ass cheeks. Eve grabs at the edge of the protective mat that surrounds the ring and pulls it up, exposing the concrete floor underneath it, as her ass gets ripped apart by Lashley's huge black cock.

Inside of the ring, the Candilicious Diva known as Candice Michelle is laying on her back, holding onto her own thighs as she holds her legs up in a spread formation while Carlito slams his big dick in and out of her hot cunt. "Mmmmm ohhhh yea Carlito.... You fuck so cool..." Candice moans as she keeps on holding her legs up as the Caribbean native pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm this is why Carlito is the best!" Carlito moans as he quickly thrusts his cock deeper and harder into Candice's pussy as she lets go of hr legs to lower them to the ring mat. Candice closes her eyes and starts rubbing her left tit with her right hand as she moves her left hand to her dick stuffed pussy.

Candice licks her lips as she manages to wedge into two fingers into her pussy and thrust them in and out as Carlito keeps on fucking her. Carlito gets his teeth as he feels Candice's finger nails scratching against his pumping cock as she finger fucks her own pussy. "Oooo yea... mmmm..." Candice moans as she squeezes her left nipple with her right hand as she moves her fingers in and out of her cunt as Carlito fucks her.

Meanwhile, Anastacia Rose is bent over the ECW announce table, her nice sized tits pressing down on the hard wooden surface as Kenny Dykstra thrusts his impressive cock in and out Anastacia's tight cunt. "Mmmmm yeah... that it's... mmm..." Anastacia moans as she tosses her smooth light brown hair as she looks over her shoulder at Kenny.

"Mmmmm... ahhh fuck... mmm..." Kenny grunts as he pumps his cock balls-deep into Anastacia's hot shaven twat repeatedly. Sweat drips down the toned, muscular and tanned body of Victoria's personal boy-toy as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh yea... fuck it good... fuck it hard..." Anastacia moans as she arches her back and grabs the far edge of the announce table while she notices that Kenny is increasing the pace and force of his thrusts while he fucks her.

Behind the RAW announce table, Cody Rhodes is sitting on JR's chair as the gorgeous French-Canadian Diva Maryse bobs her head up and down on the top half of his cock while stroke the bottom half with her left hand. "Mmmmmm... Oooo Monsieur..." Maryse moans softly on Cody's cock as she reaches between her legs with her right hand and smoothly rubs her pussy.

"Ahhhh... ohhh god... mmmm...." Cody moans as he watches intently as Maryse presses her sensual lips on his cock and sucks on it. Maryse moves her left hand off of Cody's cock and then begins to lower her head down further on his cock. Maryse raises her eyes to lock them with Cody, but she grins when she sees him closing his eyes and tilting his head back from the pleasure she's giving him.

"Mmmmmm...." Maryse giggles quietly on Cody's fourteen-inch cock before she lowers her head all the way down with one smooth motion to deep throat the young rookie's huge dick.

"Ohhhh fuck... ohhh fuck..." Cody moans as Maryse starts quickening her pace as she sucks on his cock, going from a sensual blowjob to an all out oral assault on his cock while she continues to rub her hot pussy with her right hand.

On the left side of the ring, Beth Phoenix has her back against the ring apron as Gregory Helms deeply fucks her pussy. "Mmmm ohhhh fuck... mmmm get that cock deeper into my cunt..." Beth moans as she has her arms wrapped around his neck, but she doesn't have her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Ohhhh shit... mmm yeah I love it when girls like you talk dirty..." Helms grunts as he has his hands firmly placed on Beth's thighs as he holds her up from the floor while he quickens the pace of his thrusts. The beautiful, dangerous Glamazon grits her teeth as her ass grinds against the ring thanks to the hard sharp thrusts from the former Cruiserweight Champion.

"Mmmmm yeah baby... fuck that cunt... fuck it harder... screw me.... Do it... do it!" Beth moans wildly as she finally wraps her legs around his muscular waist as he slams every inch of his cock into her cunt.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, the sweetly devious Cherry is rocking back and forth on the large cock of Lance Cade, while Charlie Haas fucks her ass from behind as she sucks on Shelton Benjamin's large black cock, "Mmmmm!" Cherry moans on Shelton's black dick as she bobs her head repeatedly on his shaft as Charlie sharply slams his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhh shit.... Fuck no one takes it up the ass like Cherry..." Charlie grunts as he rams his cock in and out of Cherry's asshole.

"Mmmmm.... Ahhhh... her cunt is great too..." Cade grunts in reply to Charlie's comment as he thrusts his large hard cock up into Cherry's tight pussy as she rocks and bounces on his cock.

"Uhhhh shit... who cares... she's good at sucking dick and that's what matters to me..." Shelton Benjamin says as he grabs Cherry by her blond ponytail as she successfully takes every inch of Shelton's large shaft into her sweet, warm and wet mouth.

* * *

Meanwhile, backstage, Jonathan Coachman has just opened the door of his office, dressed only in his smiley-face boxers. Coachman trips as he starts running as he looks back over his shoulder at Mae Young who is coming after him, "You... you stay away from me!" Coachman panicky yells as he sprints down the hallway and passes by Ron Simmons.

"Oh come on sugar..." Mae Young says as she follows Coachman at a fairly quick pace for her age. She too passes by Ron Simmons.

Ron Simmons raises his left hand up to question what he just saw and then he lowers it and puts it on his waist. Ron Simmons takes a breath and slowly shakes his head before he opens his mouth to prepare to say his catchphrase word.

"Hey Big Boy! You want some fun too!?"

Ron Simmons pauses once again and raises an eyebrow before he silently turns around to find the WWE's resident male exotic dancer, Big Dick Johnson, as his stripper theme begins to play within the backstage away. Big Dick Johnson starts to instantly thrust his obese body forward, while dressed in a simple bowtie and a black g-string.

Ron Simmons turns away and shakes his head, placing his hands on his hips. "DAMN!" Ron yells in a deep voice.

* * *

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Uh... Come on... Whoa... Yeah... I want that girl... What she does to me, don't want to know... Just say her name is like a fire below... My knees won't work and words won't flow... I've just got to make her see... I've got to find a way to make her want me... I know it won't be through so bad... I lie awake at night and think of all the things I would do with a girl like that!"

Torrie Wilson comes through the entrance curtain wearing tight jean shorts and a red shirt, "Get ready boys... here comes Torrie..." Torrie laughs a bit as she starts to jog down to the ring area to get involved in the wild action. Torrie lifts up her red shirt to reveal her large, round tits that bounce with each step that she takes as she goes down the ramp and gets into the ring. Torrie looks around to see which guy she wants to deal with first as she unbuttons and lowers her tight jean shorts, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy and round juicy ass. Once she's stripped she notices Rey Mysterio and Chuck Palumbo getting into the ring.

"Hey Torrie... glad you made it..." Rey says.

Torrie tosses her long blond hair back, "Oh I wouldn't miss this for anything..." Torrie says before she glances at Palumbo. "Hmmm.... I think I want to ride some tongue first..." Torrie says suggestively.

"No problem..." Palumbo says as he proceeds to lay down in one of the corners with his head propped up with one of the turnbuckles. Torrie smirks a bit walks over and turns around in order to back her ass up towards face, and the resident biker of the WWE puts his hands on her ass cheeks, spreads them apart as Torrie pushes her ass against his face. Palumbo then starts licking up and down her ass crack as Torrie gently grinds her ass on his face.

"Mmmmm ooooo yea...." Torrie moans and laughs as Palumbo licks her ass. Torrie then motions for Rey to come over, and the masked Superstar quickly does so. Torrie leans forward a bit, grabbing the middle ring rope with her left hand and wrapping her right hand around Rey's fourteen-inch cock before opening her mouth to take it in.

"Ohhhh yea Torrie..." Rey Mysterio moans as Torrie begins to bob her head on his cock. The Blond Bombshell's moans vibrate on his cock as she sucks while Palumbo continues to eagerly eat her asshole. Torrie then takes her left hand off of the ring rope and reaches down to wrap Palumbo's dick and begins to stroke it.

Meanwhile, over by Deuce and Domino's car, Melina is kneeling between the two Greasers as Domino pumps his cock in and out of her tight, wet A-List pussy. "Ohhhh yea... mmm fuck it..." Melina moans as Deuce pushes his cock into her open mouth just before she lets out one of her hellish primal moans.

"Mmmmm.... Less talk... more suck... ya hear?" Deuce says. Melina glares up at Deuce before she starts to bob her head on his cock, pressing her lips tightly down on his dick as she blows him. The hot A-List Diva lightly presses her teeth down on Deuce's cock, raking her teeth against his shaft every time she lifts her head towards the tip of his dick.

"Ahhhh... ohhh yea... mmmm..." Domino grunts and groans as he furiously pounds Melina's hot pussy with every inch of his cock. Domino's balls smack against Melina's smooth skin while her ass hits against his toned waist.

"Mmmmm!" Melina moans loudly on Deuce's cock as Domino deeply fucks her pussy. Melina moves her hands and grabs onto Deuce's legs to give herself some extra support in order to better take Domino's hard thrusts.

Down at ringside, the Dirty Diva Ashley Massaro, is riding Zack Ryder's cock while his brother Curt Hawkins fucks her hot ass. However Ashley's lustful moans are muffled as she is hungrily sucking on the long black dick of Elijah Burke. "Ohhhh shit... ohhh fuck..." Elijah moans as Ashley recklessly bobs her head on his cock as she deep throats it repeatedly.

"MMMMM!" Ashley moans on Elijah's cock as she has one hand on his waist and the other on Zack Ryder's smooth chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Zack Ryder gives up on trying to keep up with Ashley and lets her ride his cock however she wants.

"Ahhhhh... fuck... this is fucking major league hot...." Zack Ryder moans as he grabs Ashley's large, hot Dirty Diva tits as she grinds her hot twat on his shaft.

"Oh yea... mmmm fuck this is great...." Curt Hawkins grunts as he holds onto Ashley's hips as he quickly slams his dick in and out of Ashley's tight asshole. Zack Ryder eventually starts to resume thrusting his cock upward into the Dirty Diva's cunt, which has Ashley smirking around Elijah's cock as she sucks on it.

Between the ECW and SmackDown announce tables, Mickie James is down on all fours with MVP kneeling behind her, fucking her juicy wet pussy. "Ohhhhh mmmmm! Shoot!" Mickie moans happily as MVP drives his over hyped cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhhh... yeah... mmmm... yeah..." MVP grunts as he rocks his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock deep, hard and fast into Mickie's pussy. Mickie licks her lips as she squeezes MVP's cock with her pussy, making it a bit harder for him to fuck her.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah! This is so much fun! Yup! YEAHHHH!" Mickie lets out a loud shriek of pleasure as MVP pulls his cock almost out of her pussy and slams it back in, making her body jolt forward. MVP then pulls her back towards him and resumes fucking her shaved cunt.

Meanwhile, over on the ring steps that are closest to the entrance ramp, Chavo Guerrero is sitting on the middle step as Maria kneels in front of him, playfully lapping her tongue against the head of his cock, "Oooo Chavo... you're dick is soooo big..." Maria says cutely as she continues to lap her tongue around his cock.

"Damn right it is..." Chavo moans as he closes his eyes. Maria smiles before she opens her mouth and takes in Chavo's cock. Chavo lets out another moan as the cutely ditzy Diva begins to bob her head up and down on his cock. Maria sways her ass from side to side as she sucks on Chavo's cock, and her actions get the attention of the Extreme Reality Stud, The Miz.

The Miz smirks as he gets down behind Maria, "Let's face it... chicks love fucking me..." The Miz says before he pushes his cock into Maria's cute round ass.

"Ahhhhhh!" Maria moans on Chavo's cock as The Miz begins to fuck her ass. Maria instantly starts to push herself back against The Miz as he smoothly increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her.

Meanwhile, the 2007 Diva Search Winner, Eve, is sitting on top of the RAW announce table as Kevin Thorn slides his tongue in and out of her warm, wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuck...eat me... ohhh shit..." Eve moans loudly. Thorn circles his tongue around inside of her cunt as she eagerly pushes her pussy against his face.

1...7891011...27