Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll steal the show.as always," Shawn Michaels says as Michelle cups his ballsack with her left hand.

"I sure hope ya'll mean that!" Michelle says with a smile as she turns her head to wrap her lips around Shawn's cock to begin sucking on it while he plays with his balls and jerks off Triple H.

As she starts taking Shawn's cock deeper into her mouth, the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...I ain't the lady to mess with. Woooo... go... go... go... go... Go ahead with your bad self. with your bad self.. I'm a girl with my bad self. with my bad self. The WWE's resident psychotic Diva and former two-time Women's Champion, Victoria, steps through the curtain, dressed in a denim jeans, a brown colored bikini top and a short length denim jacket that shows off her flat toned and tanned stomach. "Alright... who thinks they can fuck with me?!" Victoria yells as she power walks down the ramp, heading straight for ECW's Shaman of Sexy and Resident Chick Magnet.

"Confidence is always welcomed at the palace of wisdom." John Morrison says as he slips off his fur coat as Victoria reaches him and Miz.

"I got plenty of that. now give me that big cock!" Victoria snaps as she kneels down on the metal surface of the entrance ramp before she jerks down Morrison's tights, freeing his fourteen inch cock. "Mmmm." Victoria licks her lips and takes off her short length denim jacket before she grabs Morrison's cock with her left hand. The psychotic Diva then begins to jerk off the Shaman of Sexy.

The Miz raises an eyebrow, "Hey." Miz starts to say before Victoria glares at him. The Miz shuts up but he gets behind Victoria and unties the strings of her brown bikini top and removes it from her body, freeing her large firm and tanned tits.

"Good boy." Victoria wickedly smirks before she opens her mouth and takes Morrison's cock into it. Victoria begins to bob her head up and down on Morrison's shaft while she presses her teeth lightly down on it so that with each movement she makes with her head, her teeth rake against the flesh of Morrison's dick.

"Ahhhh... mm..." Morrison moans as Victoria takes his cock further into her mouth while she continues to jerk him off with her left hand.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is rocking back and forth on the large cock of Bam Neely, who's black jeans are bunched up down at his ankles. "Ohhh... mmmm!" Michelle moans as she slides her hands over the tank top covered chest.

"Ohhh... Ohhh..." Bam groans as he thrusts his cock upward into Michelle's tightwet pussy as she begins to bounce up and down on his cock. At ringside, Bam's employer, former ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero, wearing blue wrestling tights and red colored boots, smirks as he watches his bodyguard get fucked.

"Ohhhh yea. mmmm!" Michelle moans as she tosses her head back while she bounces on Bam's cock. Michelle closes her eyes and doesn't notice as Chavo slides into the ring by going under the bottom rope and positions himself behind her. Chavo lowers his tights from his waist and pushes Michelle forward, catching her by surprise. "OHHHH! FUCK!" Michelle groans as she feels Chavo's eleven inch cock entering her tight asshole. Michelle looks over her shoulder and grits her teeth, "Ohhh Chavo!"

"Ahhh yea... mmmm!" Chavo groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Michelle's tight asshole. Michelle instinctively grinds herself on Bam's shaft so that she can push back against Chavo's pistoning shaft.

Meanwhile, at ringside, Brie Bella is bouncing up and down on the big black cock of Kofi Kingston, "Mmmmm ohhhh yes. ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Brie moans as she pulls off her top to free her tanned, round tits.

"Mmmmm damn mon... ahhh!" Kofi moans as he thrusts his cock firmly upward into Brie's tight pussy as she places her hands on his muscular chest.

"Ahhhh... ohhh this is soooo much fun!" Brie moans as he tosses her black hair back while she increases the pace of how quickly she's bouncing on Kofi's dick.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Victoria is now alternating going back and forth as she sucks the cocks of John Morrison and The Miz while she firmly holds both dicks with her hands.

"Mmmmm... You like that little boys?!" Victoria smirks as she smacks her tongue back and forth against both of their dicks.

"Mmmm it's not bad." Miz smirks before he sees Victoria glare up at him.

"NOT BAD?!" Victoria then opens her mouth as wide as possible so that she can take both his and Morrison's cocks into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Morrison moans as he feels his cock pressing against his cock as Victoria begins to bob her head up and down on their cocks at the same time. Victoria rocks back and forth on her knees, completely unaware that Santino Marella, wearing black and blue wrestling shorts, is unbuckling her belt and undoing her denim jeans.

"Oh yes." Santino says eagerly as she starts to pull Victoria's denim jeans from her slender hips just when the next countdown begins on the Titantron. Edge immaturely runs from the ringside area, up the entrance ramp and positions himself near the entrance, as if knowing who's coming out next.

*****

ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time, she will be competing tonight in the Royal Rumble Gang Bang.Maryse!" Todd Grisham announces.

"Bonjour." Maryse says with a smirk on her face as she casually looks Todd Grisham up and down.

"Maryse, tonight you have the chance to be named the 2009 WWE Miss Royal Rumble...how do you prepare for this?" Todd Grisham asks.

"Well Todd." Maryse begins to reply in her seductive French accent as RAW's Rookie Superstar, the friendly and sometime obnoxious, Dolph Ziggler approaches "Hi...I'm Dolph Ziggler!" Dolph says with a wide smile as he extends his hand towards Maryse, who licks her lips and nods her head.

"Todd.as I was saying there's only one way to prepare." Maryse says as she slyly looks at Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph Ziggler smirks and turns to Todd Grisham, extending his hand. "Hi.I'm Dolph Ziggler.

Todd Grisham smiles and points at himself, "Todd Grisham."

Maryse rolls her eyes and motions with her left hand for Todd Grisham to leave. "Move along." Maryse slyly smirks and licks her lips as she locks her gorgeous eyes on Dolph Ziggler. "Now monsieur.I shall show you how I prepare."

Dolph Ziggler smiles and extends his hand "Hi! I'm.Dolph.WHOA!" He replies as Maryse starts to lower his black wrestling trunks.

* * *

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The groovy and hip-hop music of ECW's dancing duo, DJ Gabriel and Alicia Fox, the former wedding planner for the Edge-Vickie Guerrero wedding and the woman Edge slept with the night before the wedding took place, Alicia Fox, comes through the curtain, wearing a short-sleeved black blouse, a short white skirt, black high heels and a black framed glasses. Alicia starts to make her way down the ramp, but she doesn't get far before she is grabbed by the Rated R Superstar Edge, who's wearing black wrestling tights and red boots.

"Hey baby."

Edge licks his teeth as he presses Alicia up against the wall of the entrance set.

"Ohhhh hey." Alicia smiles as Edge rips down her skirt, revealing her smoothly shaved pussy, "I did what you said.. I came ready." Alicia says as Edge lowers his tights just enough to bring out his thirteen inch cock.

"Good." Edge grins as he lifts Alicia up and presses her against the wall of the entrance set before he pushes his thirteen inch shaft into her hot black pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" Alicia moans as she wraps her legs around Edge's waist as he starts to spear her pussy with quick firm thrusts. Edge leans his head forward and flicks his tongue against Alicia's lips as she puts her hands on his smoothly muscular and tanned chest.

Back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is leaning over the ring ropes as John Cena is pumping his fourteen inch cock in and out of her pussy from behind. John's jean shorts are down at his feet and he's wearing white sneakers, and a red 'Cenation' football jersey.

"Mmmmm ohhh shit John... Ohhhhh fuck!" Michelle moans as she pushes back against John's large cock while she grabs the top ring rope.

"Ahh... mmmm good thing I got medically cleared for this." John smiles as he grabs Michelle's tits from behind as he drives his cock into Michelle's pussy at an increasing pace.

"Ohhhhhh yeah.. I'd hate it if you missed this!" Michelle moans as she tosses her blond hair back as John Cena drills her from behind. John firmly squeezes Michelle's tits with his strong hands while his balls smack against her smooth tanned thighs with each of his deep thrusts.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella, who has gone underneath the RAW announce table, peeks out to see where everyone is, "Ok. I better go for it now." Brie says as she quickly moves from underneath the RAW announce table and dives under the ring before anyone can notice.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Victoria is on all fours with an extremely bored look on her face as Santino Marella drives his cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"Ohhh yes... mmm! I love laying a can of ass whip in an ass!" Santino moans as he's already sweating like mad, as he fucks Victoria from behind.

Victoria rolls her eyes, "Can I get a real man to fuck me?!" Victoria yells, which gets the attention of long time WWE veteran, Val Venis, who's wearing purple wrestling trunks with matching kneepads and white wrestling boots.

"Heh, heh, heh... That's all the Big Valbowski needs to hear." Val says as he walks over to Santino and Victoria. Val then grabs Santino by his shoulders and pulls him away from Victoria.

"Hey! I was laying the ass whip on her!" Santino says.

"Really?" Val asks and before Santino can say anything, Val punches him in the mouth, causing Santino to land on his ass. Victoria smirks as she watches Santino crawl away as Val lowers his own trunks to free his twelve inch cock. Val kneels behind Victoria and smirks, "You know... the Big Valbowski is a lot like concrete mix. Get it a little wet, take a step back, and watch it got rock hard." Val says as he presses the head of his hardening cock against Victoria's pussy.

"Oh brother." Victoria rolls her eyes before she feels Val deeply ramming his now rock hard cock into her wet cunt, which makes the psychotic Diva's eyes go wide, "Oh FUCK!"

On the stage at the top of the entrance ramp, Edge is tearing off Alicia Fox's blouse as he slams his thirteen inch cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhhh yeah baby... ohhh fuck me! Fuck me!" Alicia moans as she rocks backward so that her black round ass smacks against his waist.

"Mmmm yeah baby. ahhh yeah." Edge groans as he smacks Alicia's dark skinned ass with his right hand while he drills her cunt relentlessly. Edge then happens to look up and notices that Todd Grisham is once again on the Titantron.

* * *

ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady and looks in the camera as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time, former exhibitionist of ECW and now RAW Diva, Kelly Kelly!"

The adorable, blond haired Diva of RAW, Kelly Kelly, cutely smiles as she steps up to stand next to Todd Grisham "Hi Todd!" Kelly says with a laugh, pressing her soft lips together "Kelly, tonight you are competing in the 2009 WWE Royal Rumble Gang Bang, and to be honest the talk here backstage is that you happen to be the underdog, do you believe this to be true?"

Kelly Kelly sweetly laughs "Todd, on ECW I was definitely considered the underdog, and I think I proved a lot of people wrong when I kicked Layla's butt over in the Land of Extreme.

People can think whatever they want, but I guarantee, I'm not an underdog.and tonight I'm going to prove it!" Kelly says with a confident nod of her head.

"Oh please Kelly! It's time you face it.you are pathetic!" The nasty Layla says as she approaches Kelly and Todd Grisham.

Kelly narrows her eyes, glaring at Layla, as she places her hands on her tanned hips "Layla."

Kelly says with bitterness.

"Face it Kelly.you're a loser.a nobody!" Layla says as she continues to degrade the adorable Kelly Kelly. "And I hate to ruin your hopes of winning, but that's not going to happen, cause I'm winning!"

Kelly grits her teeth and raises her left hand to firmly smack the side of Layla's nastily beautiful face. "How's that for pathetic!?" Kelly says before she walks away, leaving Layla to hold the side of her face in pain.

"BITCH!" Layla yells in regards to Kelly Kelly and her stinging slap.

* * *

Back on the stage, Edge is continuing to fuck Alicia Fox's hot cunt with his thirteen inch long cock, "Mmmm shit. gotta love hot girl on girl violence." Edge laughs as continues to deeply fuck Alicia's hot black pussy.

"Ohhh yeah baby!" Alicia moans as she closes her eyes as eagerly pushes back against her Rated R lover's waist as the next count down begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Let me show what love... let me show you how to move your body... move your body... move your body-ody-ody... move your body... move... move your body... raise your hands up. raise your hands up.

The techno-dance mix of 'What Love Is' fills the arena as former Women's Champion Candice Michelle, wearing sunglasses and a hot pink single piece top and skirt combo and black high heels enters the arena through the curtain. Candice takes off her sunglasses as she stops to look at Edge fucking Alicia and she smirks, "Someone knows how to use their body." Candice says before she walks down the entrance ramp and she gets halfway down before she is stopped by the WWE's resident fun loving criminals, JTG, wearing a green airbrush leather jacket, black baggy jeans and Timberland boots, and Shad Gaspard, wearing a number 33 New York Knicks jersey, blue jeans and Timberland boots.

"Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo yo Candice. it's your boys Cryme Tyme." JTG says with a grin.

"Hey guys. you behaving yourselves?" Candice asks with a seductive smirk as she places her hands on their crotches.

Shad chuckles, "What do you think?"

Candice lowers the zippers of both Shad and JTG's jeans so that she can reach in and pull out their huge black cocks. "I think." Candice says as she lowers herself to her knees, "That you two need to give me some HARD time." Candice says before she presses her lips on JTG's cock and then she does the same to Shad's shaft.

"Damn homegirl." JTG grins as he unbuttons his jeans and lowers them from his waist while Candice licks his cock.

"Mmmm... I love the taste of two black dicks." Candice smirks as she turns her head and takes Shad's cock into her mouth to begin sucking on it while she jerks off JTG.

Behind the ECW announce table, Matt Striker, wearing a dark blue suit jacket, gray colored button shirt with dark blue tie and his announce set, is calling commentary while Michelle McCool is bobbing her head on his rather large cock, "Ahhh... mmmm the action that Michelle McCool is able to provide is without doubt of an extreme nature." Striker moans as Michelle bobs her head on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Michelle lifts her head off of his cock, "Love the extra commentary my 'match' is getting..." Michelle says before she takes his cock back into her mouth.

"Ahhh. and Michelle is a very determined competitor." Striker moans as R- Truth walks around the table, dressed in a loose fitting white shirt that he has unbuttoned while he steps out of his dark blue jeans.

"Now this is a fine woman. and that's the truth." R-Truth says as he kneels behind Michelle and pushes his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"MMMMM!" Michelle moans on Striker's large cock as R-Truth begins to drive his cock in and out of her pussy at a slow pace.

"And as further proof. mmmm. of Michelle's skills as a in-ring competitor. she is able to take on anything. ahhh from behind." Matt Striker moans as he continues to do commentary as Michelle deep throats his cock.

At ringside, Brie Bella rolls out from underneath the ring, licking her lips, "Ok... let's do this."

Brie says as she seems totally re-energized. She then slides underneath the bottom rope into the ring where Scotty Goldman is leaning against the northeaster turnbuckle, with a spaced out look on his face, "Hey Scotty. you ok?" Brie asks as she starts to slide down Goldman's wrestling attire.

"Whoa Brie. you know I thought I saw you in two places when they were setting up the ring. totally weird." Scotty says as his cock becomes freed when Brie pulls down his wrestling attire.

Brie's eyes go wide, "Um. that's not possible Scotty. who can be in two places at once?" Brie asks cutely as she begins to stroke his cock as it starts to harden.

Meanwhile, on he other side of the ring, the psychotic Diva known as Victoria is rapidly bouncing up and down on the black cock of Shelton Benjamin as his former tag team partner Charlie Haas slams his own cock in and out of her ass. "Ohhhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck me! Fuck me!" Victoria screams as she pulls on her raven black with red highlights hair.

"Mmmmm shit.. Fuck. she's setting a gold standard." Shelton Benjamin moans as he thrusts his cock firmly upward into Victoria's pussy as she rakes her fingernails back and forth over his black muscular chest.

"Ahhh. uhhh damn. mmm shit!" Charlie Haas grunts as he grabs Victoria's shoulders while he pumps his cock deeply in and out of Victoria's asshole.

"That all you got?!" Victoria snaps as she clenches her asshole down on Charlie's cock, making it extremely difficult for him to thrust his cock into her. Victoria smirks and looks back at Charlie, "I'm gonna dominate the competition!" Victoria laughs while she gets double penetrated by Charlie and Shelton.

Meanwhile, on the entrance ramp, Zack Ryder is on his back, with his cock deep inside of Alicia Fox's tight black ass, while Curt Hawkins pushes his own dick into her tight pussy as she faces him. "Mmmmmm shit! Fuck!" Alicia moans as the former apprentices for her Rated R Lover deeply fill her ass and pussy.

"Awww... ahhh!" Zack Ryder moans as Alicia leans back and places her hands on his chest while she rocks on his cock that's inside of her tight asshole.

"Ohhh yeah... damn." Curt Hawkins licks his lips as he places his hands on Alicia's dark skinned waist as he wastes little time in increase the pace of his thrusts as he drives his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck. I love white boys who can fill me up nicely!" Alicia moans as she tilts her head back so her black-framed glasses do not fall from her face as she rocks between the youngest WWE Tag Team Champions in history.

Down towards the base of the ramp, Candice Michelle has moved away from Cryme Tyme so that she can take off her clothing when Hornswoggle pokes his head out from under the ring.

"Hey! Haha!" Hornswoggle says as waves at Candice.

"Oh hi Horny!" Candice smiles as she slides her hands over her own large juicy tits, flat stomach and lusciously slender hips. Hornswoggle motions with his hand for Candice to come under the ring, and Candice smirks. "Hmmmm. always wanted to see what you got under there."

Candice says as she gets down on her hands and knees so that she can crawl underneath the ring apron. Once under the ring, Candice is surprised that it is illuminated by a battery-powered lamp, and has small air mattress. "Nice place Horny!" Candice says as she lays on the air mattress as Hornswoggle takes off his green pants, freeing his impressive eight inch cock.

"Haha!" Hornswoggle laughs as she moves between Candice's legs and pushes his cock into her pussy. As Candice wraps her gorgeous smoothly shaved legs around his waist, Hornswoggle starts to thrust his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmm! Ohhhh Horny!" Candice moans and laughs as Hornswoggle starts to play with her large tits as he fucks her.