Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

Story Info
Who Will Be The Last Diva Standing?
68.4k words
4.35
41.9k
36
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

"Good evening and welcome to the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang! Thank you joining us exclusively on WWE.com, we are live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia!" ECW Announcer Josh Mathews excitedly comments into the announce set as the camera pans throughout the completely empty Phillips Arena where just weeks away the 2010 WWE Royal Rumble will be taking place for the male Superstars of the WWE in that very arena.

"And tonight I have the pleasure of calling all the action live from ringside with my former broadcast partner! As always I am Josh Mathews, along side Matt Striker!" Josh Mathews says into the headset. "And tonight I have a feeling will all the intense action that will be going on, things will definitely get hot in Hotlanta!"

"I just became utterly embarrassed sitting next to you, Josh. Did you just say Hotlanta?" SmackDown Announcer Matt Striker replies.

"Yeah! It's the hip thing to say nowadays!" Josh Mathews says.

"While I deal with my partner at the broadcast booth and educate him properly on what is indeed hip, earlier today WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon was on-hand and ready to motivate our smart, sexy and strong Divas of the WWE in preparation for tonight's event!" Matt Striker announces into the headset.

* * *

Inside of the Divas locker room within the Phillips Arena, the WWE Divas of RAW, SmackDown and ECW are all gathered and standing throughout of vastly spaced locker room in preparation for the arrival of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Among the Divas present are Jillian Hall, Layla, Katie Lea Burchill, Maria, Eve Torres, "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, Michelle McCool, Melina, ECW Interviewer Savannah, Courtney Taylor, Natalya Neidhart, Maryse, Mickie James, the gorgeous Bella Twins: Nikki and Brie, Kelly Kelly and ECW General Manager Tiffany.

"Gee...I wonder what we've all been gathered here for..." Kelly Kelly says with a soft smile on her face and innocently raises her shoulders up.

"Oh my god..." Michelle McCool says with a groan and a roll of her eyes as she stubbornly folds her arms against her chest and toss to look at Kelly with an unpleasant look. "Ya'll are dumb! I can't believe we'all have this conversation every year when we clearly know what is going on..." Michelle says with a sigh and shake of her head. "I can't believe I have to be in same room with ya'll losers..."

"Michelle! Why don't you shut that big, fat mouth of yours!" Mickie James snaps at the arrogant SmackDown Diva.

"Well...ya'll know I'm not the one with the big ass!" Michelle McCool fires back. "You wanna make something of it bitch!?" Mickie James says back as she steps up confidently into the face of Michelle McCool.

Sensing the tension arising between Mickie James and Michelle McCool, ECW General Manager Tiffany steps in between Michelle and Mickie to try and avoid a conflict. "Girls, girls...this is not the place or the time..." The sweet and professional ECW General Manager says as she sternly looks from Mickie James to Michelle McCool. "Both of you ladies can save it for the ring..." Tiffany says with a knowledgeable nod of her blonde haired head.

Before Mickie James and Michelle McCool are able to respond to Tiffany or engage in a conflict, the locker room door powerfully swings open and the WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon confidently strides into the locker room with a knowing, confident, classic-Chairman smirk on his face.

"Good evening ladies!" Mr. McMahon says as he confidently walks to the center of the locker room.

"Hello Mr. McMahon..." Each of the strong, sexy and smart WWE Divas say in their own fashion.

"Ladies...as you all know the WWE Royal Rumble is just around corner, where the road to WrestleMania officially begins!" Mr. McMahon says as he slides his hands into the pockets of his slacks. "However, the Royal Rumble is in a few weeks, tonight however, is your night ladies! Tonight each of you will prove that the WWE Divas are indeed strong, sexy, and smart! Ladies, it is time for the Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Mr. McMahon proudly announces before he removes his left hand from his pocket and points his index finger at the group of WWE Divas. "All of you will be competing tonight in the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang and one of you lucky Divas, the last Diva standing will be named...Miss Royal Rumble!"

"Now before each of you select the order at which you will enter..." Mr. McMahon says motioning with his left hand over to the ball tumbler nearby, "We will go over the official rules for tonight's event and with that allow me to introduce...HOWARD FINKEL!" Mr. McMahon proudly announces with a smirk on his face.

The locker room door once again opens and in enters WWE Hall of Famer and long-time Ring Announcer, Howard Finkel, dressed in his traditional black tuxedo. "Hello ladies!" Howard Finkel boastfully says as he walks into the locker room, widely waving with his right hand at the grouping of WWE Divas.

Howard Finkel cheerfully begins to make his way towards the center of the locker room, where Mr. McMahon is standing and appears to be impatiently waiting for the long-time Ring Announcer. Howard Finkel's attention becomes distract as his eyes become locked on the gorgeous and sultry Maryse. With his attention distracted elsewhere, Howard Finkel collides into the table that the ball tumbler is on.

"WHOA!" Howard Finkel yells as he crashes into the table, causing the ball tumbler to fall off the surface and onto the floor, with the plastic balls falling out, the plastic balls then scatter and roll away on the locker room floor, all before Howard Finkel ends up falling over the table and onto the floor as well.

Mr. McMahon slowly turns his head to look at the fallen Howard Finkel and the plastic balls scattered throughout the locker room floor. Mr. McMahon's eyes immediately flare in anger and he grits his teeth. "GOD DAMNIT HOWARD!" Mr. McMahon shouts.

* * *

Back inside of the empty Phillips Arena, at the ECW announce table, SmackDown Commentator Matt Striker, dressed in a dark blue suit and light blue-buttoned shirt underneath, and ECW Commentator Josh Mathews, dressed in gray colored suit and a white buttoned shirt underneath, once again become the focus of the camera.

"We well certainly all wish that we can be as graceful as WWE Hall of Famer Howard Finkel..." Matt Striker says with a light chuckle and a shake of his head, before glancing at his broadcast partner, Josh Mathews.

"Howard Finkel is indeed one of a kind..." Josh Mathews comments before Matt Striker pauses for a moment and places his left hand against the headset as if listening to instructions.

"Josh, I just received over the headset that we are just mere moments away from kicking of the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, the most exciting night in all of the WWE, where truly anything can happen!" Matt Striker says before turning to glance at Josh Mathews. "Now Josh, make sure you don't get a nose bleed..."

Josh Mathews turns his head to look at Matt Striker before shaking his own head. "That's real funny Striker..." Josh coldly replies.

The camera gradually cuts away from the ECW announce table and slowly pans the empty arena where it is now noticeable that several of the WWE Superstars have gathered around the ring and the nearby areas. On the north side of the ring, the dangerous Legend Killer Randy Orton, dressed in black and gold wrestling trunks as well as black wrestling boots, is present along side Legacy's Cody Rhodes, dressed in blue and red wrestling trunks, blue kneepads and blue wrestling boots, and Ted DiBiase, dressed in black and red wrestling trunks, kneepads and wrestling boots. On the south side of the ring, John Cena, dressed in blue jean shorts, a black and green 'You Can't See Me' shirt, matching hat and green wristbands, John Morrison, dressed in tight fitting red and black tights, black wrestling boots, a red colored fur coat and black sunglasses, and the Rated R Superstar Edge, dressed in red wrestling tights and red wrestling boots, are gathered.

On the east side of the ring, Ezekiel Jackson, dressed in red wrestling trunks and black wrestling boots, Drew McIntyre, dressed in a knee-length blue kilt, and Charlie Haas, dressed in black and silver wrestling trunks with black wrestling boots, are standing. On the west side of the ring, Matt Hardy, dressed in black wrestling tights and black wrestling boots with a black ring coat, The All American-American Jack Swagger, dressed in a black and purple wrestling singlet and black wrestling boots, and Zack Ryder, dressed in light purple button shirt and a pair of orange half tights, are all three standing and waiting. Located near the SmackDown Announce Table are Curt Hawkins, dressed in white wrestling trunks and black wrestling boots, Chavo Guerrero, dressed in black and purple tights, black poncho and a red bandana on his head, and Carlito, dressed in a pair of baggy orange pants and black wrestling boots. Located near the RAW Announce Table are Montel Vontavious Porter, dressed in black and blue wrestling attire and black wrestling boots, DJ Gabriel, dressed in maroon colored trunks, black kneepads and boots and a black leather jacket, and Primo, dressed in black and orange wrestling pants with black boots and wearing a black vest.

Inside of the ring, RAW Ring Announcer Justin Roberts, dressed in a black suit with light purple button shirt underneath and a dark purple tie, stands in the center with a microphone in his right hand, he is also joined in the ring with CM Punk, dressed in black and white wrestling trunks and wrestling boots, The Miz, dressed in baggy black jean shorts, black boots and kneepads, Dolph Ziggler, dressed in black wrestling shorts with a black and silver vest and black boots, and the Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin, dressed in gold colored wrestling trunks and gold colored boots. Directly underneath the ring and peeking out from under the material of the ring curtain is Hornswoggle, dressed in green pants with a white puffy shirt and orange vest, a green jacket and hat, laughs and claps his small hands excitedly together.

Sitting in three of the front row seats on the east side of the ring are Hart Dynasty members Tyson Kidd, dressed in pink and black wrestling shorts, a black vest and black boots, and David Hart Smith, dressed in black and pink wrestling trunks, a black vest and black wrestling boots, joining them is 'The Masterpiece' Christ Masters, dressed in white wrestling trunks and black boots. On the entrance ramp are on and off again D-Generation X teammates Triple H, dressed in black wrestling trunks, large black and white kneepads and black wrestling boots, and the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, dressed in tan and black colored wrestling pants with black wrestling boots, joining them are Evan Bourne, dressed in black and red wrestling tights and black boots, and Kofi Kingston, dressed in yellow wrestling trunks with yellow boots and a loose fitting Jamaican flag designed top. At the top of the stage is 'The Animal' Batista, dressed in black wrestling trunks, black boots and black knee pads, standing along with Batista on the stage are ECW Interviewer Gregory Helms with a microphone in hand, dressed in black suit with a light green buttoned shirt underneath and a hunter green tie, Tyler Reks, dressed in white wrestling trunks, white knee pads and white boots, Jamie Noble, dressed in Blue wrestling tights and black boots, and Santino Marella, dressed in a blue and black wrestling singlet with an Italian flag design and black wrestling boots.

On the left side of the stage on the ground floor of the Phillips Arena at the pyrotechnic station are Cryme Tyme partners Shad Gaspard, dressed in baggy black jeans, and JTG, dressed in baggy jeans, a Green leather jacket with a green baseball cap and white rimmed sunglasses, joining Cryme Tyme are Rey Mysterio, dressed in baggy blue wrestling pants and blue wrestling mask, and the rapper-wanna-be Slam Master J, dressed in baggy jeans and a white tank top with a red bandana on his head. On the ground floor, in front of the pyrotechnic area, standing are Chris Jericho, dressed in black and silver wrestling trunks and black boots, Paul Burchill, dressed in black and purple wrestling trunks with purple knee pads and black boots, R-Truth, dressed in baggy dark blue jeans and a black 'Say What's Up' t-shirt, and Yoshi Tatsu, dressed in red and white tights and black wrestling boots. On the right side of the stage on the ground floor on the arena, that has been set up for 'The Peep Show' consisting with a gray carpeting, a coffee table a leather couch, and a leather chair, which Christian, dressed in black and gold wrestling tights and black boots, sitting in and his feet comfortably on the coffee table.

** Chance...Chance...Chance...No Chance! Says that's whatcha got...Up against a machine too strong...Pretty politicians buying souls for us are puppets...We'll find their place in line...But tie a string around your finger now boy...Cause it's just a matter of time...Cause you've got...No Chance! No Chance In Hell!**

"Please welcome the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment...MR. MCMAHON!" RAW Ring Announcer Justin Roberts announces as the Chairman himself, Vince McMahon with a microphone in hand, confidently strides out onto the stage from the entrance area with his recognizable power-walk and smug smirk on his face.

"There's only one man that I know with a walk like that..." Josh Mathews comments over the headset.

"That is the walk of a billionaire, Josh! Maybe you should pay attention..." Matt Striker comments back to his broadcast partner.

Mr. McMahon pauses with a smirk on his face in the center of the stage and arrogantly motions with both of his hands for the WWE Superstars to give him a welcoming ovation and when he sees that none of the WWE Superstars are doing so, he narrows his eyes and grits his teeth.

"Please do hold your applause...." Mr. McMahon snaps in a sarcastic tone, holding the microphone with his right hand and sliding his left hand into the pocket of his suit pants.

"Well, well, well...it happens to be that time of the year once again where the Divas of RAW, SmackDown and ECW will compete, no holds barred, for the title of Miss Royal Rumble." Mr. McMahon pauses and looks out at the WWE Superstars. "Also tonight we will crown the first-ever Royal Rumble Ironman!" Mr. McMahon proudly smirks. "Now, I'm sure many of you are asking yourselves, just what is the Royal Rumble Ironman? It's quite simple...the one Superstar that holds out to the very end of tonight's event will be named Royal Rumble Ironman..." Mr. McMahon says before he removes his left hand from the pocket of his suit pants. "I have also appointed a special Guest Host for tonight's event that will have full control and authority...and one that I am confident will make sure this show runs smoothly...and that person is...." Mr. McMahon pauses dramatically before smirking. "I'll let that individual tell you when they arrive here at the arena momentarily..." Mr. McMahon says with a nod of his head and turns around preparing to exit the stage before pausing and turning back to the arena.

"Oh...I forgot one thing....LET THE RUMBLE BEGIN!" Mr. McMahon loudly announces before he exits to the backstage area from the stage and the ring bell sounds to officially cue the start of the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall in which elimination occurs when a Diva reaches her ultimate climax and the last Diva standing will be named Miss Royal Rumble! And now the participant who has drawn number one..." Justin Roberts charismatically announces, before pausing to await the first entrance of the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

**Ohhhhh baby...** Followed by the fast-paced sound of piano keys playing.

RAW Ring Announcer Justin Roberts raises an eyebrow in confusion upon hearing the music and turns his head to glance at the entrance stage as the legendary and often times crazy, WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young, dressed in a flamboyant, over-the-top, bright pink bathrobe walks out onto the stage.

Justin Roberts slowly shakes his head before reluctantly announcing. "Your first entrant...WWE Hall of Famer...Mae Young!"

"In the words of Monday Night RAW's Michael Cole... Oh my..." Matt Striker says as he sees the 'Matriarch of the Mat' on his monitor.

"It's safe to say that no one was expecting Mae Young to be the first competitor here in the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang..." Josh Mathews says as every single WWE Superstar starts to move as far as they can away from the entrance stage while those on the entrance stage start to quickly head down the ramp.

On the entrance ramp, Triple H and Shawn Michaels are backing down to the ringside area, "You know Shawn... Mae is like a cougar... " Triple H says.

"Yeah... Freddy Kruger..." Shawn replies as he shakes his head in horror as he looks at Mae as she closes in on Santino Marella who is one of the last Superstars on the stage.

Mae Young walks to the center of the stage and excitedly opens her arms as she spots Santino Marella. "Come here hot stuff!"

"No! No! I don't want the puppy!" Santino says waving his hands into the air in refusal as he starts to walk backwards on the ramp to distance himself from the man-hungry Mae Young.

"Run Santino!" Matt Striker says as he sees Mae Young closing in on Santino on his monitor. "This is not going to end well..." Josh Mathews chimes in before he sees on his monitor that Batista is behind Santino. "What is the Animal up to?" Josh asks out loud. Striker also sees what's about to happen, "He wouldn't.... yup... he did..." Striker says as Batista pushes Santino towards the open arms of Mae Young.

"Ahhhhhh!" Santino Marella yells in a high-pitched, feminine tone as Mae Young wraps her arms around him and pulls the Italian Superstar into her body.

"Come on baby!" Mae Young shouts as she grabs the straps of Santino's wrestling singlet and begins to pull a struggling Santino towards the backstage area, exiting from the entrance of the stage.

Shad Gaspard and JTG both look at each other and then at the Santino as Mae Young drags him to the backstage area before they both start saying loudly, "Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye..."

Matt Striker chuckles slightly as he glances down at his monitor "Josh...you certainly never know when the geriatric WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young will show up. You have to pity Santino, as much as I pity myself for working out here with you..." Matt Striker pauses for a moment and glances at Josh Mathews "You think maybe Mae would be interested in taking you to the back? I could use a new broadcast partner..."

Josh Mathews glares at his broadcast partner, "That's not funny..." Josh replies, "But with Mae returning to the back with Santino... one would have to assume Santino is eliminated by Mae who has eliminated herself from the Royal Rumble Gang Bang".

"Excellent hypothesis Josh! How long did it take you to think of that?" Matt Striker fires back with a smirk.

"About as long as it took the officials in the back to start the countdown for the second entry..." Josh replies as he sees on the HD-Tron a giant '10' appear.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**She looks good to me, she's got everything I want, she's got everything I need... she looks good...**

Justin Roberts raises his microphone, "Making her way to the ring, from Denver, Colorado... EVE TORRES!"

"And what a way to start off the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang..." Josh Mathews says as Eve, wearing bright yellow shorts and a dark blue, low cut top, comes through the entrance curtain.

"Eve is competing in her third Rumble, but she is starting in a position that no Diva wants to be in..." Matt Striker adds as Eve makes her way down the ramp, winking and smiling at the various Superstars that she passes until she reaches the ring steps. Eve climbs the ring steps and goes between the ropes to enter the ring just as Justin Roberts leaves the ring. Eve looks at Punk, Dolph, Shelton and The Miz who are already stripping out of their clothing.