Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... lucky me..." Eve says with a slight laugh as she removes her top after seeing the large dicks belonging to the four Superstars that are in the ring with her. Eve's round, juicy tits bounce freely after her top is removed

"Luck is for losers... which you probably will be since you're out here first..." the extremely cocky CM Punk says as he moves behind Eve and jerks down her yellow bottoms, revealing Eve's perfectly shaped ass and her smoothly shaved pussy.

Eve raises an eyebrow and glances back at Punk, "You used to be so cute..." Eve says before she steps away from Punk and towards Dolph Ziggler. Eve glances down at Ziggler's cock and grins, "I've heard a lot about that dick..." Eve says before she kneels in front of the blond haired Superstar and wraps her right hand around his cock to begin to stroke it.

"They all know a lot about perfection..." Dolph smirks as Eve moves her right hand back and forth on his cock.

"Oh yes they do... " Eve grins as she leans her head forward and begins to lick the head of Dolph Ziggler's cock. The Miz moves behind Eve and knees on the mat.

"This is gonna be like me... AWESOME!" The Miz says as he guides his cock into Eve's pussy.

"Ohhhhh Miz!" Eve moans as he glances over her shoulder as The Miz starts to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Dolph puts his left hand on Eve's head to have her face him again, "Ohhh sorry Dolph..." Eve moans as she takes his cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmm..." Dolph moans as Eve slowly bobs her head on his cock while rocking back against The Miz, who is smoothly fucking her pussy. Eve glances up at Dolph and smiles around his cock before she notices Shelton is standing close enough for her to reach his cock, which she does with her left hand.

"Eve is certainly off to a fast start, she's taking on three Superstars at once," Josh Mathews says as he watches the action on the monitor.

"But being off to a fast start may not be the wisest strategy for Eve... remember it doesn't matter how many Superstars a Diva eliminates, she has to be the last woman standing at the end..." Matt Striker says before adding, "But it is fun to watch Eve work, isn't it?"

Eve is now on top of Shelton Benjamin who is lying in the middle of the ring, "Mmmmm ohhh Shelton..." Eve moans as Shelton gropes her tits as she rocks on his cock.

CM Punk moves in close behind Eve and smirks slyly, "This is for earlier Eve..." Punk says before he pushes his cock into Eve's asshole.

"Ohhhhh you... asssssss-ohhhhh!" Eve moans as she feels CM Punk's filling her tight asshole. Eve rocks back sharply on Shelton's cock as she pushes back against CM Punk.

"Mmmmm ahhh awww shit..." Shelton Benjamin moans as Eve rides his big black cock.

The Miz licks his lips as he moves to stand in front of Eve, "Open wide Eve..." Miz smirks as he guides his cock towards Eve's mouth. Eve opens her mouth wide to take Miz's shaft past her lips.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Eve moans on Miz's cock as she rocks back and forth between Shelton and CM Punk.

"Josh, it appears as though we will be taking a break from this high-impact action as I am receiving word the original Voice of Extreme, Joey Styles, is standing with an exclusive news breaking announcement!" Matt Striker says into the headset.

* * *

Joey Styles, the known Voice of ECW, adjusts his classic framed glasses, as he stands alert with a microphone in hand. "Good evening and thank you for joining us exclusively on WWE.com for the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, I'm Joey Styles and I'm awaiting the arrival of tonight's Guest Host as announced earlier by Mr. McMahon." Joey Styles comments as he stands in the parking lot of the Phillips Arena. "Since Mr. McMahon's announcement tonight, rumoring have been flying backstage as to who the Guest Host will be. Numerous names have been brought up such as former Women's Champion Trish Stratus...my former boss Paul Heyman...former WWE CEO Linda McMahon...even the individual who Mr. McMahon bought Monday Night RAW back from months ago, Donald Trump, among others that have been mention as the possible Guest Host tonight..." Joey Styles says before he pauses and notices the headlights of an approaching long black stretched limousine. "And wait...I think we might finally have our answer!"

Joey Styles patiently stands to the side as the black limousine slowly pulls up to him and stands idle for a few moments. The back passenger door of the black limousine opens on it's own from the inside and Joey Styles manages to peak inside. "Oh my god....Vickie Guerrero!?"

Within moments the former General Manager of both RAW and SmackDown, and now current SmackDown Consultant as well as the widowed wife of the late great Eddie Guerrero, Vickie Guerrero, emerges from the limousine, dressed in a gray pair of slacks and a gray buttoned jacket. Vickie Guerrero narrows her eyes slightly as she glares at the long-time Voice of ECW. "Hello Joey..." Vickie says with her lips pursed together and nod of her head.

"Vickie Guerrero, it sure is...umm...a pleasure seeing you here at the Phillips Arena, but I have to ask exactly what brings you here?" Joey Styles asks, once again adjusting his glasses.

Vickie Guerrero places her hands onto her hips and slowly shakes her head "Excuse me!? Still...I receive no respect..." Vickie says with a look of disgust as she looks at Joey Styles "You want to know why I'm here Joey? I don't need to have a reason as to why I'm here! I am the Official Consultant to SmackDown!" Vickie Guerrero rudely snaps before arrogantly turn her head away for a moment. "But just to answer you question...Mr. McMahon approached me with an offer I just couldn't refuse...." Vickie Guerrero pauses and proudly smiles. "And after thinking the offer through...I knew that only I could run tonight's event as the Guest Host!" Vickie says with a slightly wicked laugh.

Joey Styles raises an eyebrow. "You're the Guest Host for tonight?"

Vickie Guerrero nods her head and smirks. "That's correct Joey!" Vickie says before returning the look of disgust on her face. "Now...if you would excuse me, I have a show to run!" Vickie snaps before she rudely pushes her way past Joey Styles and begins to confidently walk into the Phillips Arena.

Joey Styles slowly shakes his head. "Oh...my...GOD!"

* * *

Josh Mathews and Matt Striker exchange looks after seeing Joey Styles interview Vickie Guerrero, "Well... that was certainly unexpected..." Josh says.

"Yeah... hey but good news for Vickie, Santino is being chased all over the arena by Mae Young..." Matt laughs.

Back inside of the ring, Eve Torres is laying on her side with Randy Orton behind her thrusting his cock in and out of her asshole while Edge is kneeling in front of her thrusting his cock into her mouth as Eve eagerly rubs her wet pussy, "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Eve moans on Edge's meaty cock as she pushes back against Orton.

"Mmmm ahhhh shit yeah suck it... mmm..." Edge moans as he grabs a handful of Eve's brown hair as he pumps his cock deep into her mouth.

"Ahhh...awww shit... mmm fuck..." Randy Orton grits his teeth as he puts his left hand on Eve's waist as he sharply drills Eve's ass.

"Looks like Rated RKO is reunited for a short time Matt..." Josh says as he comments on the action.

"And if they are going to be teaming up throughout the night that's bad news for all the Divas... countless Divas have been worn down by Orton and Edge in previous Rumbles..." Matt says before he sees the next countdown starting, "And look Josh... we're going to get another Diva..."

"I hope it's Tiffany... she's gorgeous!" Josh replies.

"You're such a suck up..." Matt says under his breath.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

'Obsession', the familiar rapid clap beat of Mickie James's entrance theme, begins to play in the arena, "And our second entrant is none other than 2006 Royal Rumble Gang Bang Winner, one time Diva's Champion and multi-time Women's Champion Mickie James!" Josh Mathews says.

"Mickie James is one of the few Divas to be in every Royal Rumble Gang Bang to date, and Mickie has proven to have incredible stamina over the years..." Matt Striker says as Mickie, wearing a silver baseball cap, a silver and red top and silver colored hip-hugger pants, comes bouncing through the entrance curtain.

"Oh yeah... this is gonna be my year!" Mickie says excitedly as she jogs down the entrance ramp while lifting her top up over her head to reveal her large juicy tits. Mickie's hat falls off as Mickie removes her top and as she reaches the bottom of the ramp, Mickie drops to her knees and slides down the rest of the way and comes face to crotch with the man-mountain known as Ezekiel Jackson.

"Want to rethink that?" Jackson says as his massive black cock hangs between his powerful legs.

"Nope!" Mickie replies as she wraps her right hand around Jackson's shaft and begins to stroke it. After making sure it's as hard as possible, Mickie opens her mouth wide and takes the head of Jackson's cock into her mouth. Mickie begins to bob her head rapidly on Jackson's huge dick while keeping her hand moving along the shaft.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Jackson groans as Mickie eagerly sucks on his big black cock. As Mickie blows the huge ECW Superstar, Chavo Guerrero gets behind Mickie and he grins slyly as he pulls down Mickie's pants

"You're gonna get some Latino Heat..." Chavo grins as he looks at Mickie's ass before he guides his cock into her hot pussy.

"MMMMM!" Mickie squeals around Jackson's massive cock as Chavo Guerrero begins to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh... mmm yeah..." Ezekiel Jackson moans as Mickie takes his cock further into her mouth.

"Mmmm shit... awww..." Chavo grunts as he grabs Mickie by her hips and rapidly thrusts his cock deep into Mickie's pussy.

Meanwhile, on the west side of the ring, Eve Torres is bouncing up and down on Primo's cock that is in her pussy as Curt Hawkins is fucking her ass. "Ohhhhh yeah.... Ohhh yeah!" Eve moans loudly as she rocks between Curt and Primo.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah... ahhh..." Primo groans as he places his hands on Eve's tits as she grinds herself on his Puerto Rican cock.

"Ohhhh ahhhh awww yeah..." Curt Hawkins licks his teeth as he drives his thick cock balls deep into Eve Torres's asshole while she rocks quickly between him and Primo as they fuck her.

"Mmmm yeah... ohhh yeah... fuck me!" Eve moans as she tosses her brown hair back while she enjoys the double fucking she's getting from the former respective Tag Team Champions.

Back at the base of the entrance ramp, Tyler Reks is sitting on top of the ring steps as Mickie is bobbing her head up and down on his cock while Batista is behind her thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ohhh! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Mickie moans loudly as she sucks and slurps on Tyler's cock as she feels her ass smacking against Batista's waist while 'The Animal' fucks her.

"Ahhhh awww... mmm..." Batista grunts loudly as he pounds Mickie's pussy with quick, strong thrusts while pulling her back towards himself.

"Awwww dude... ahhhh... mmm..." Tyler Reks groans as he places his hands behind himself on the steel steps as Mickie rapidly bobs her head on his long shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Mickie moans as she pushes back against Batista while she places her hands on Tyler's legs as she twists and turns her head on the California Superstar's cock.

"Whoa look at Mickie go... Mickie may wear out quite a few Superstars... Batista is already sweating heavily," Josh Mathews says as he comments on the action.

"Yes, but remember Josh, they are only entries one and two... well technically two and three considering Mae Young was out first..." Matt Striker says.

"Matt I'm getting word that our broadcast colleague Gregory Helms will be interviewing the next entrant..."

"How come he gets all the good assignments?" Matt Striker wonders as the next countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**You're not enough for me... Ohhh, no, no... Just another man in love with me...**

The entrance music for the first ever Diva to hold the Women's and Diva's Championships plays in the arena as Michelle McCool, wearing a gold colored top that is cut at the stomach and tight fitting jeans, walks through the entrance curtain and stands on the stage. Michelle McCool glares down the ramp at Mickie James and Eve Torres as the two Divas are already fully involved in the action as ECW's chief backstage correspondent Gregory Helms approaches her with a microphone in hand. "Michelle, tonight you are making your fifth appearance in the Rumble... because of how your have ducked many opponents in recent months, many in the WWE Universe are questioning if you really have what it takes in this type of match, your thought please..." Helms says.

Michelle glares at Helms, "I got better things to do than answer something like that... like steal the spotlight... ya'll understand me?!" Michelle snaps.

Helms nods his head, "Interesting choice of... hey! Whatsupwitdat?!" Helms says as Michelle drops to her knees in front of Gregory Helms and she quickly unbuckles his belt and jerks down his pants to free his cock.

"I don't duck anybody or anything, ya'll got it?" Michelle smirks as she grabs Helms's cock by the base before taking it into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh right..." Gregory Helms moans as he drops the microphone he's holding as Michelle starts to bob her head on his quickly hardening cock.

"Mmm! Mmmmm!" Michelle smacks her lips against Helms's cock while she bobs her head on his cock as she puts both of her hands on his waist to pull him forward.

"Josh... have I ever mentioned how much I hate Helms?" Matt Striker says good-naturedly as he watches Helms getting blown by Michelle McCool.

"No you haven't... but I can see why..." Josh Mathews replies. "But look over at the SmackDown table... Eve is getting hammered by John Cena!"

Eve Torres is bent over the SmackDown announce table as the former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is firmly driving his cock in and out of her tight cunt. "Ohhhh shit John! Ohhhh fuck it! Fuck that cunt John!" Eve moans loudly as John Cena's massive cock deeply penetrates her pussy.

"Damn Eve... mmmmm ahhh..." John grunts as he puts his hands on Eve's lower back and moves his hips back and forth while he steadily drives his entire cock into Eve Torres's wet pussy.

"Mmmm ohhhh shit yes...ohhh yes! " Eve moans as she grabs the far edge of the SmackDown announce table as John Cena keeps fucking her hot snatch with his large cock.

Meanwhile, on the east side of the ring, Mickie James is sandwiched between Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes who are fucking her ass and pussy respectively while they are standing. "Ohhhh! Mmmmm! Ohhh shoot!" Mickie moans as she bounces up and down between Ted and Cody as they drive their big hard cocks into her hot body.

"Awwww mmmm... mmmm yeah..." Cody grunts as Mickie places her hands on his shoulders and wraps her legs around his waist as he pumps his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes! Fuck that booty Teddy!" Mickie moans as she looks back over her shoulder at Ted DiBiase who has his hands underneath Mickie's thighs.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh awww ahhh..." Ted licks his lips as he increases the pace of his thrusts while he hammers Mickie's juicy ass with his large cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... ohhh yeah!" Mickie moans, as Ted and Cody keep double-teaming her as she eagerly bounces between the sons of The Million Dollar Man and The American Dream.

Meanwhile, Michelle McCool is now halfway down the entrance ramp and is on her back with Carlito on top of her fucking her hot tight pussy, "Ohhhh mmmmm ohhh yeah..." Michelle moans unenthusiastically as Caribbean Superstar drives his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhh hey.... This is cool..." Carlito grunts as his long hair hangs down over his face while he pumps his cock in and out of Michelle's pussy.

"Ohhh cool for you..." Michelle replies, as she doesn't thrust herself against Carlito's pistoning shaft.

"Man,... you're not cool..." Carlito moans as he keeps fucking Michelle's pussy as Charlie Haas kneels next to Michelle's head.

"Ahhhh aww hey what the..." Michelle moans in protest as Charlie pushes his cock into her mouth. Michelle glares up at Charlie but she presses her lips down on his cock and begins to blow him while Carlito fucks her harder to get her to push against him.

"Michelle McCool has never been one to go all out in the early going Josh... this is all apart of her strategy to conserve her energy," Matt Striker says as he gives his thoughts on Michelle's reluctance to match Carlito's thrusts.

"It's certainly a good idea... but with the way Carlito is humping her, Michelle's strategy may not be too effective..." Josh Mathews says as the next countdown begins, "And in a few moments we'll have a new Diva here in the Rumble!"

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Don't question my heart... don't question the fire that burns inside...**

"Whoa-ho... the next entry is ECW's Savannah!" Matt Striker says as he sees ECW's latest backstage correspondent come through the entrance curtain wearing a white top and a light purple skirt.

"Savannah is making her first ever appearance in the Rumble, and it'll be interesting to see how well she does..." Josh says.

"I'm more interested in seeing what she does..." Matt says with a laugh.

The adorable Asian Diva known as Savannah makes her down the ramp and enters the ring where 'The Scottish Warrior' Drew McIntyre is standing with his blue kilt on. "Ummm excuse me Drew..." Savannah asks with a smile.

"What?" Drew asks as he places his hands on his waist.

"Ummm I was wondering if it's true you wear nothing under that kilt..." Savannah says.

Drew smirks, "See for yourself..."

"Okay!" Savannah smiles as she kneels down in front of Drew and she lifts up the front of his kilt to see one of the biggest dicks she has seen so far in the WWE. "Ohhhh WOW!" Savannah says before she leans her head forward to take Drew's cock into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Drew moans as Savannah eagerly bobs her head on his big hard Scottish cock. Savannah lets go of Drew's kilt, which falls and covers her blond haired head as she happily twists and turns her head on Drew's cock.

"MMMM! MMMM! MMMM!" Savannah moans vibrate on Drew's impressive cock as she sucks and slurps on it.

Meanwhile on the stage, Eve Torres is on top of Slam Master J with his cock in her pussy while JTG is fucking her ass as she bobs her head on Shad Gaspard's huge cock. "MMMMM! OHHH! MMM!" Eve moans on Shad's cock as JTG and Slam Master J drive their cocks into her ass and pussy.

"Awwww yeah boy... Easy Eve has got it going on!" Slam Master J grunts as he pops his hips up as he drives his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhh awww you at least got that right home boy..." JTG moans as he holds onto Eve's hips as she rocks back to match the pace of his quick thrusts.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Eve moans loudly on Shad's cock as the big man starts thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Awwww ohhhh snap..." Shad groans as Eve easily takes his massive cock deep down her throat.

"MMMMM! GA-AHHHH!" Eve seductively gags on Shad's cock as she rocks wildly between Slam Master J and JTG while they fuck her.

In front of the RAW announce table, Mickie James is straddling the face of Tyson Kidd who is eagerly eating her deliciously wet pussy while David Hart Smith is sitting on a metal chair near his head as Mickie pumps her tits up and down on Smith's huge dick. "Ohhhh yeah Tyson! Eat that pussy!" Mickie moans as she bounces on Tyson's face as she tit fucks David Hart Smith.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Tyson moans from underneath Mickie as he puts his hands on Mickie's ass cheeks as he swirls his tongue in and out of Mickie's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Mickie moans as she grinds herself on Tyson's face before she leans her head down to start sucking on Smith's shaft.