Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh yeah..." Smith moans as he puts his strong hands on Mickie's head as she presses her large juicy tits tighter against his massive cock while she sucks on the head of his dick.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Mickie moans as she slobbers all over David Hart Smith's cock. Mickie's saliva pours out of her mouth as she blows Smith and within a few moments Smith's cock and the upper areas of Mickie's large tits are covered in her saliva.

Inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is facing the northwest corner and is leaning forward against the turnbuckles as Jack Swagger pumps his All- American cock into her ass. "Ohhh ohhhh yeah big boy... ohh yeah..." Michelle rolls her eyes as she rests her head on the top turnbuckle and keeps up her unenthusiastic attitude towards the Rumble as Swagger fucks her ass.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm yeah... ahhh!" Swagger grunts and moans loudly as he grabs Michelle by her waist and he jerks Michelle back as he shoves his cock all the way into her asshole.

"MMM!" Michelle bites her bottom lip as she tries not to react to Swagger's action as he continues to fuck her ass in the corner of the ring.

"Highly impressive action by all of the WWE Divas so far wouldn't you say Matt?" Josh Mathews asks as he watches everything on his monitor.

"Yes I would say that Josh... the women of the WWE are smart, sexy and powerful... but they can get down and dirty with the best of them..." Matt Striker replies.

"And I'm getting word Matt that our colleague Todd Grisham has a special interview in the back..." Josh announces before announcing the broadcast tradeoff, "Take it away Todd."

* * *

Standing backstage in front of the interview set is SmackDown Announcer and occasional backstage interviewer, Todd Grisham with microphone in hand, dressed in a black suit complete with black slacks and a jacket with a white buttoned shirt underneath and a blue tie. "Allow me to introduce my guest at this time...she is the General Manager of ECW....Tiffany!" Todd Grisham says as he steps aside.

"Hello Todd..." The beautiful and charming General Manager of ECW Tiffany, dressed in a knee-length black skirt and black jacket with a light blue blouse underneath, says as she steps next to Todd Grisham at the interview set.

"Tiffany, tonight you will be competing in your second Royal Rumble Gang Bang..." Todd Grisham begins to say.

Tiffany nods her blonde haired head and presses her lips together, "That would be correct Todd..." Tiffany says with a light laugh.

"Now correct me if I am wrong, but there has been talk in the Divas locker room about your participation here tonight. Some of the Divas feel that you might use your power and authority of ECW General Manager to better your odds of winning here tonight...." Todd Grisham responds as he turns the microphone towards the gorgeous Tiffany.

Tiffany instantly shakes her blonde haired head and raises her hands up in innocent defense. "Todd, I'm sorry, but you couldn't be further from the truth. I do not intend nor will I use my status as General Manager to help me out in tonight's competition. Everyone here tonight deserves a fair...umm, fight. That's exactly what the Divas will receive...fairness!" Tiffany says with a soft smile on her adorable face.

Todd Grisham nods his head. "It sure sounds like Tiffany is ready to go tonight and she promises to play fairly. Back to Matt Striker and Josh Mathews at ringside!"

* * *

"Well that was informative..." Matt Striker says after seeing the interview.

"I wonder what Tiffany was referring to that she wouldn't use her status as a General Manager to effect the Rumble," Josh Mathews replies.

"Well if history has shown us anything, power in the WWE can corrupt..." Matt Striker says.

Meanwhile, Savannah is on all fours inside of the ring as ECW's Yoshi Tatsu is deeply fucking her pussy from behind, "Ohhhh yes... ohhhh ahhhh mmmm..." Savannah moans as she rocks back against the Asian Superstar.

"Ahhhhh awwww ahhhh!" Yoshi grunts and moans as he drives his nicely sized cock into Savannah's smoothly shaved and wet pussy. Savannah's cute, round ass smacks against Yoshi's waist each time she pushes back against him.

"Ohhhh mmmm ohhhh this is so great..." Savannah moans as she tosses her hair back when Yoshi increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Looks like Savannah is having a good time..." Josh Mathews says as he watches the action on his monitor.

"And it also appears that the Japanese Sensation Yoshi Tatsu is looking to put on a show of his own..." Matt Striker adds, "Because he appears to fuck as hard as he kicks!"

Josh raises his head up when he notices a big number ten appear on the HD- Tron, "And it appears we're going to be having another Diva join the action in just a few moments!"

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**"You can look, but you can't touch...You can dream it on the stars above**

"Whoa-oh... looks like our next entry will be another one ECW's lovely ladies and it's of the Bella Twins!" Matt Striker says as Nikki Bella, wearing leopard print pants and a black top comes through the entrance curtain.

"And to be more exact, it is Nikki Bella, making her first official appearance in the Rumble ..." Josh Mathews says.

"How do you know it's her?" Striker asks.

"I had the pleasure to speak to both her and Brie earlier to see what they would be wearing," Josh replies as Nikki heads to the right side of the entrance stage where Shawn Michaels and Triple H are.

"Hey guys... you got two words for me?" Nikki asks as she takes off her top before she kneels in front of HBK and The Game.

"We sure do but I bet you know what they are..." Triple H laughs as Nikki grips his cock with her right hand while she grabs Shawn's shaft with her left hand.

"But we'll tell them to you any way," Shawn adds before he and Triple H perform a crotch chop as they tell Nikki to "SUCK IT!"

"Mmmm with pleasure..." Nikki Bella grins as she leans her head forward to start sucking on Triple H's cock while she strokes Shawn's cock with her left hand.

"Mmmmm yeah..." Triple H moans as Nikki presses her lips down on his cock as she bobs her head smoothly on it.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Nikki moans before she lifts her head up off Triple H's cock and looks over at Shawn's cock. Nikki grins at Shawn Michaels before she takes his cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Awwww man.... Mmmm...' Shawn Michaels moans as Nikki takes his cock deep into her mouth

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Nikki moans vibrate on Shawn's cock as she eagerly blows him while she jerks off Triple H.

Meanwhile down in the ring, Eve Torres is on top of Paul Burchill, facing away from him with his cock inside of her asshole as DJ Gabriel pushes his cock into her wet pussy. "Ohhhh god... ohhh fuck!" Eve moans as she starts to rock between Gabriel and Burchill as they thrust their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass.

"Mmmm ahhh.... Aww..." DJ Gabriel moans as he firmly thrusts his cock into Eve's wet snatch.

"Ohhh yeah fuck that pussy! Fuck that ass!" Eve moans as she leans back and places her hands on Burchill's shoulders as he thrusts his cock up into her asshole.

"Awwww ahhhh yeah... mmm!" Paul Burchill grunts loudly as he drives his shaft upward into Eve Torres's tight asshole.

"Mmmm ohh yes... ohhh fuck me!" Eve moans as she tosses her brown hair back as bounces on Burchill's cock while she pushes against Gabriel's pistoning shaft.

On the entrance ramp, Mickie James is on her back with Zack Ryder on top of her thrusting his cock rapidly into her hot pussy. "Ohhhhh mmmmm ohhh yeah ohh yeah!" Mickie moans as she raises her legs up as high as possible to wrap them around Zack's body.

"Yeah... mmmmm yeah you know who's a stud... woo woo woo... you know it!" Zack grunts as he drives his cock balls deep into Mickie's cunt.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhh fuck you're sooo good!" Mickie moans as Zack Ryder is deeply hammering her pussy.

Meanwhile in the front row seats behind the safety wall on the south side of the ring, Michelle McCool has her feet up on the safety wall as John Morrison is kneeling in front of her, eating her perfectly shaved twat. "Ohhhh.... Mmmmm fuck..." Michelle moans as she tries hard not to enjoy how the Every Night Delight is working his tongue against her pussy.

"Mmmm... mmmm...mmm!" Morrison moans as he puts his hands on Michelle's legs to pull her forward so that his handsome face is pressing right against her pussy.

"Mmmm awww... awww mmm... fuck..." Michelle licks her lips as Morrison's efforts has her tossing her blond hair back with her pushing herself against his talented tongue.

Near the announce tables, Savannah is bent over the ringside steps with Matt Hardy behind her as he is deeply pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. " Ohhhh shit... ohhh fuck ohhhh!" Savannah moans as she grips the far side the ring steps as Matt pounds her cunt.

"Ahhhh awww... mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Matt grunts as he grabs the side of Savannah's waist as he eagerly fucks her hot snatch with quick hard thrusts.

"Mmmm ohhh... mmmm ohhh damn... ohhh damn!" Savannah moans as she tilts her head back while she tries to remain still as Matt Hardy keeps slamming his cock into her pussy.

Back on the entrance stage, Nikki Bella is bent over in front of R-Truth as he fucks her ass with his big black cock while she is busy sucking on Rey Mysterio's Mexican cock. "Mmmm! Ohhh! Mmmm!" Nikki moans on Rey's cock as she puts her hands on his waist to keep her balance as R-Truth fucks her ass.

"Awww mmmm ohh yeah... this is great... and that's the truth..." R-Truth groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Nikki's asshole.

"Mmmm... mmmm! Mmmmm!" Nikki moans louder on Rey's cock as she twists and turns her dark haired head on it as she pushes back against R-Truth.

"Ohhhh ahhhh yeah mami... suck that dick..." Rey moans as he adjusts his mask while Nikki continues to suck and slurp on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Nikki smacks her tongue against Rey's shaft as R-Truth's balls smacks against her ass.

"This is going to be very interesting with the Bellas, Josh, last year Nikki and Brie fooled the world by switching in and out, but now that we know Nikki is out here as an official entrant this year and Brie is in the back, they are each on their own," Matt Striker says as watches Nikki on the monitor.

"I wouldn't be surprised if The Bellas haven't thought about that, they are as smart as they are beautiful..." Josh Mathews replies before adding, "And look Matt, we got another Diva on her way and on top of that I'm getting word that with the eighth entry, we're going to get a special edition of The Peep Show right here during the Rumble!"

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Pourquoi? Pourquoi? Pourquoi un si beau? Pourquoi �tes-vous bouger comme �a?**

"And it's the former Divas Champion and the self-proclaimed Sexiest of the Sexy, Maryse making her way to the ring," Josh Mathews says as Maryse, wearing red bottoms, a revealing red top, and a red ring robe, comes out through the curtain.

"Maryse has quite a bit of experience in the Rumble, this will be her fourth appearance, and one has to wonder if how well she'll do with the time she has missed this year due to injury," Matt Striker says.

Maryse makes her way down the entrance ramp and she takes off her ring rope, "Il est temps pour vous de voir qui est le meilleur..." Maryse says as she flips her hair back as 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters steps down off the ring steps. Maryse takes one look at Masters's huge cock, "Maintenant qu'elle est grande..." Maryse grins as she kneels in front of Chris Masters and wraps both of her hands around his cock to begin jerking him off.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Masters moans as Maryse pumps both of her hands back and forth along the length of his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Maryse licks her lips as she leans forward to flick her tongue around the head of Chris Masters's big hard cock. Maryse keeps brushing her tongue back and forth against his shaft as she speeds up the pace of how she's stroking it.

"Awwww... mmm..." Chris Masters tilts his head back as Maryse opens her mouth wider to take his shaft past her lips.

"Mmmmm... mmm..." Maryse moans as she flips her hair back as she smoothly bobs her head on Chris Masters's dick.

Meanwhile near the pyrotechnic station, Eve Torres is on top of Evan Bourne as they 69 with each other. Evan has his hands on Eve's hips as he wildly flicks his tongue against her pussy as she bobs her head up and down on his cock. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Eve moans as she slobbers all over Evan's cock while she rocks on his face.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Evan moves his hands to Eve's ass cheeks and squeezes them as he raises his head up to dart his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Eve lifts her head up from Evan's cock and wraps her right hand around it as she pushes herself against Evan's face as he tongue fucks her deliciously wet snatch.

On the entrance stage, Mickie James is on top of Jack Swagger, bouncing up and down on his All-American dick, while she bobs her head on Jamie Noble's cock. "Mmmm! MMMMM!" Mickie moans on Jamie's dick as Swagger grabs her hips and thrusts his cock up into her pussy.

"Awwww yeah Mickie, ya'll suck that dick real good..." Jamie moans as he starts to thrust his hips forward to fuck Mickie's mouth.

"Mmmm! Gah! Mmmm!" Mickie cutely gags on Jamie's cock as Swagger lifts her up and down on his own shaft.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ride it!" Swagger grunts as he drives cock upward into Mickie James's hot and wet pussy. Mickie juicy thighs and ass come crashing down on Swagger's muscular legs each time she's dropped on his dick.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh!" Mickie lifts her head off of Jamie Noble's cock as Swagger increases the pace of how he's fucking her.

Back down at ringside, Michelle McCool is sandwiched between MVP and Kofi Kingston, both of whom are standing and fucking her ass and pussy respectively. "Ohhhh! Fuck... mmm!" Michelle grits her teeth as she takes two big black dicks into her tight ass and pussy.

"Awww yeah... now we're ballin'..." MVP grunts as he drives his cock balls deep into Michelle's asshole.

"Ohhhh shit.... Two... big... black dicks... awww!" Michelle moans as MVP and Kofi increases the pace of their thrusts.

"Ohhhh yeah mon... mmm...' Kofi moans as Michelle wraps her legs tightly around his waist as he slams his big black Jamaican dick into her.

"Awww... ohhh fuck... ohh fuck!" Michelle moans louder as bounces up and down between Kofi Kingston and MVP as they drive their cocks deeply into her cunt and asshole.

Inside of the ring, Savannah is on top of John Cena with his cock inside of her pussy while Edge is spearing her sexy ass from behind. 'Ohhh ohhh wow! Ohhhh fuck me!" Savannah moans loudly as she bounces on Cena's cock while pushing back against the Rated R Superstar.

"Mmmmm yeah... ahhhh... mmm..." Edge licks his teeth as he grabs the sides of Savannah's thighs as he steadily spears her beautiful ass.

"Ohhhh wow... ohhh fuck I'm so glad to be in the WWE!" Savannah moans as she grinds her pussy on Cena's huge cock as the star of 12 Rounds pumps it up into her pussy.

"Ahhh.... Aww man... and we're glad to have ya here..."Cena says as he thrusts his cock upward into her pussy.

"Mmmmm ohhh god! Ohhh god!" Savannah moans loudly as Edge and Cena both slam their cocks deep into her at the same time.

Meanwhile near the base of the entrance ramp, the top half of Nikki Bella's body is under the ring as she sucks the impressive cock of Hornswoggle while Batista is fucking her pussy from behind. "Mmmmm ohhh!" Nikki moans on Hornswoggle's cook as Batista pulls her back.

"Ahhh! Haha! Awww!" Hornswoggle moans from under the ring as he pumps his cock into Nikki's mouth.

"Mmmm! Ohhhh! Mmmmm!" Nikki moans against Hornswoggle's cock as Batista slams his cock roughly into her pussy.

"Awwww awww ahhh ahhhh!" Batista grunts as he pounds Nikki's pussy form behind.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Nikki deep throat Hornswoggle's cock as she rocks back and forth.

On top of the RAW announce table, the French-Canadian seductress Maryse is on her back with Chris Jericho on top of her, driving his cock in and out of her hot cunt. "Ohhh! Oui! Oui!" Maryse moans as she wraps her legs around Jericho's waist as he fucks her.

"Awwww yeah c'mon baby!" Chris Jericho moans as drives his cock into Maryse's hot pussy.

"Mmmmm ohhhh... mmmmm oooo..." Maryse licks her lips as she raises her hips to thrust herself up against Jericho's cock.

Meanwhile, ring announcer Justin Roberts has stood up from his chair and has raised his microphone, "Please welcome the host of the Peep Show... Christian!"

**GO! If you close your eyes your life will a naked truth revealed dreams you never lived and scars never healed**

"Thank you, thank you..." Christian says as stands sits on the chair for his set 'The Peep Show'. "It's time for the Peep Show... and my guest tonight has competed in every Rumble to date and she actually won it all one year..." Christian says as he starts to lower his wrestling tights as the next countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The screeching opening seconds of 'Paparazzi', the theme song for the WWE's resident Red Carpet Diva, 2007 Royal Rumble Gangbang Winner and multi-time Women's Champion Melina plays in the arena. Melina comes through the entranceway wearing light blue and back pants and a matching top. Melina smiles as he walks over to the set of 'The Peep Show'. "Hi Christian..." Melina says before she pulls off her pants, which are actually tear-away pants, revealing her gorgeous ass and smooth pussy. Melina then raises one leg onto the couch and then the other performing a perfect split before she spins to sit on the couch.

"Now that's an entrance..." Christian says as Melina easily pulls her the tear-away top from upper body, revealing her perfectly shaped tits.

Melina smiles at Christian, "I know this is The Peep Show...but I don't want to talk..." Melina says as she leans back on The Peep Show couch and spreads her legs, "I want your face... right here..." Melina says as she smacks her perfectly shaved pussy.

Christian grins, "That's all right by me..." Christian says as he drops his microphone and moves from the leather chair to kneel in front of Melina. Melina drapes her legs over Christian shoulders as he starts to lap his tongue against her pussy.

"Ohhhh mmmm..." Melina moans as she places her hands on Christian's blond haired head as he eagerly moves his tongue up and down against her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..." Christian moans as he swirls his tongue around Melina's clit, which makes her arch her back sharply to push herself against his face.

"Ohhh yeah... right there... right there!" Melina moans loudly as starts to buck herself against Christian's face as he munches on her cunt.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Eve Torres is bent over while she is bobbing her head up and down on Gregory Helms's cock as Charlie Haas is fucking her ass from behind. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Eve moans on Helms's cock as she rocks back on her to push against Charlie's pistoning shaft.

"Awwww ohhhh shit... mmmm..." Charlie grunts as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he pounds Eve's ass.

"Mmmmm! Ohhh! Mmmmm! Mmm!" Eve moans loudly on Helms's cock following Haas's increase of pace. Eve places her hands on Helms's waist to help herself keep her balance as she blows ECW's senior backstage correspondent.

"Ahhhh... mmm this is very... informative..." Gregory Helms moans as he places his hands on Eve's head as she lifts and lowers her head rapidly on his dick.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmm!" Eve glances up at Helms and smiles around his cock before taking it deeper into her mouth while Charlie Haas keeps fucking her ass.

Inside of the ring, Mickie James is bouncing up and down on Chavo Guerrero's Mexican cock while Rey is sliding his own cock into her ass from behind. "Ohhhhh! Ohhh! This is my favorite time of the year! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans as starts to push back against Rey.