Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww... mmmm damn... ahhh no way Hornswoggle is going to ruin this for me..." Chavo grunts as he pumps his shaft upward into Mickie's pussy.

"Ohhhh ahhhh Hey Horny is super cute!" Mickie laughs as she eagerly bounces on Chavo's cock as Rey quickly drills her ass.

"Ahhh... mmm aww ahhh..." Rey Mysterio moans as he starts to smack Mickie's ass cheeks with his right hand while he pumps his cock balls deep into Mickie's asshole.

"Ohhh yeah! Smack that ass Rey-Rey!" Mickie moans and laughs as she rocks back and forth between Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio with their cocks deep in her pussy and asshole.

On the arena floor next to the east side of the ring, Michelle McCool is laying on her side with Drew McIntyre laying behind her as he fucks her pussy while she is busy sucking on Carlito's cock. "Mmmmm... mmmmm!" Michelle moans on Carlito's shaft as she feels Drew's cock going in and out of her cunt.

"Awww... ahhh mmm...." Drew McIntyre moans as he places his right hand on Michelle's waist as he quickly thrusts his cock into her cunt.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Michelle presses her lips tightly down on Carlito's cock as he enjoys the way she's sucking his dick.

"Awww... mmm yeah this is cool..." Carlito moans as Michelle takes his cock all the way past her lips.

"Mmmm! Ahhh! Mmmm!" Michelle moans without gagging on Carlito's shaft as she pushes herself back against Drew McIntyre's kilt covered waist as he fucks her wet pussy.

Next to the RAW announce table, Ring Announcer Justin Roberts is leaning against it as Savannah is bobbing her head up and down on his nicely sized cock. Savannah lifts her head up off of Justin's cock and wraps her right hand around the base, "Wow... this is a great dick Justin..." Savannah says before she takes his cock back into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh thanks... ahhhh aww..." Justin Roberts has his eyes locked on Savannah's silky black haired head as she resumes bobbing her head back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Savannah moans on Justin's cock as she glances up at him as she twists and turns her head from side to side as she sucks his dick.

Over on the ring steps closes to the entrance ramp, Nikki Bella is kneeling on the middle step as Jack Swagger holds onto her hips as he fucks her tight wet snatch. "Mmmmm! Ohhh shit! Ohhhh fuck!" Nikki moans as she places her hands flat down on the top ring step as Swagger fucks her from behind.

"Ahhh yeah... mmm awww!" Jack Swagger roughly pulls Nikki back towards himself as he slams every inch of his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm ohhh shit!" Nikki moans and tosses her hair back as Swagger keeps driving his cock into her hot twat.

Inside of the ring, Maryse is leaning against the northwest turnbuckles with her legs wrapped around Montel Vontavious Porter's waist as MVP drives his black cock into her pussy. "Ohhhh ahhhh ooooo!" Maryse moans as she grabs the top ring ropes and flips her blond hair back as MVP fucks her French-Canadian cunt.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmmm ohh yeah..." MVP moans as he drives his cock deeply and sharply into Maryse's pussy as she bounces between him and the turnbuckles.

"Ooooo oooo oui! Oooo oui!" Maryse moans as she grinds herself on MVP's pistoning cock as the multi-time United States Champion fucks her hot cunt.

Up on the stage, Melina is getting tripled teamed by Shad Gaspard, who is underneath her with his cock up her ass, JTG who's in front of her fucking her A-List pussy while with her head facing toward the right she is blowing Slam Master J. "Ohhhh Mmmm! MMMMM!" Melina moans on Slam Master J's cock as Shad and JTG are driving their cocks into her.

"Ohhh C'eah! Mmmm home girl is really wild!" JTG moans as he grabs Melina's legs to lift them up as he fucks her pussy.

"Ohhhh ahhhh mmmm damn... mm!" Shad Gaspard grunts from underneath Melina as he holds onto her waist whiles his cock up into her asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Melina moans loudly on Slam Master J's cock as she twists her head sharply on his white dick.

"Ohhhh snap dawgs... awww fuck!" Slam Master J moans as he thrusts his hips forward to thrust his cock deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Melina closes her eyes as Slam Master J fucks her mouth while JTG and Shad fuck pussy and ass.

"Wow, Melina is certainly showing she came to play this year and word has it that she avoided possible distractions backstage this year, " Josh Mathews says as he comments on what he sees on the monitor.

"Melina's past regarding the Rumble is not without controversy, many still dispute her 2007 win, with the appearance of an surprise Superstar at the end to help her win that year," Matt Striker says.

"Well there is no chance of that happening this year Matt, each brand's participating Superstars are required to be in the ring area prior to the final Diva entry," Josh Mathews as the next count down begins, "But that being said Matt, here comes another Diva!"

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**I'm insatiable I need to find a boy...I'm insatiable I can't get enough...I need to find a boy**

"Hey! It's ECW's own beautiful General Manager Tiffany!" Josh Mathews says.

"Now this isn't right Josh, our beautiful General Manager should have gotten a higher entry number," Matt Striker says as Tiffany, now wearing red bottoms and a blue top, comes through the entrance curtain.

Tiffany slides a hand through her blonde hair as she walks over to the pyrotechnic area where Randy Orton is, "Randy... you've been a bad boy all year..." Tiffany says with a smile.

Randy smirks, "Yeah? So?" Randy asks.

"I like to be around bad boys every once in a while..." Tiffany simply replies as she kneels down in front of him and takes his cock into her hands. Tiffany strokes Randy's cock for a few moments before she takes it into her warm, wet mouth.

"Ahhhh mmm..." Randy moans as Tiffany starts bobbing her head on his large cock while keeping her hands moving on his shaft.

"Mmmmm mmmm..." Tiffany moans lightly on Randy's cock as she feels Randy's hands on her head as she takes his cock further into her warm and wet mouth.

Meanwhile over on the set of the Peep Show, Primo is laying on the couch with Eve Torres bouncing on his cock as DJ Gabriel who is kneeling behind Eve, is driving his cock into her asshole. "Ohhhh ohhh yeah.... Ohhh fuck!" Eve moans as she rocks back and forth on Primo's cock to push back against Gabriel's pistoning shaft.

"Ahhhh ohhh man... mmmm shit..." Primo groans as he places his hands on Eve's waist as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah fuck that pussy Primo baby... ohhhhh ahh!" Eve moans as she places her right hand on Primo's chest while she reaches back with her left hand to grab hold of Gabriel's left hand that is on her hip.

"Mmmm ahhh aww ahh..." DJ Gabriel grits his teeth as he hammers Eve's ass with deep firm thrusts.

"Ohhh mmmm fuck... ohhh god..." Eve moans as Gabriel and Primo drive their cocks sharply into both her ass and cunt.

Underneath the ring, after he got her attention to come under with him, Hornswoggle is busy pumping his cock in and out of Mickie James's soaking wet twat as she lays on the little air mattress. "Ohhhh...mmmm ohhh wow Horny..." Mickie moans and laughs as Hornswoggle starts to play with her large tits as he fucks her.

"Ha! Ahhh haha!" Hornswoggle grunts and laughs as he speeds up his thrusts as drives his cock as deep as he can into Mickie's pussy.

"Mmmm ohhh!" Mickie moans as Hornswoggle pinches her tits a bit which makes her buck herself against him.

On the entrance stage Michelle McCool is on all fours, sucking the dick belonging to The Miz as Edge drives his cock into her cunt from behind. "MMMMM! Mmmmm!" Michelle groans and moans loudly on The Miz's shaft as she feels Edge pulling her back towards him as he pounds her twat with his cock.

"Ahhhh... ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Edge grunts as his balls smack loudly against Michelle's smooth skin. Michelle's firm ass cheeks are also smacking against Edge's toned waist each time he pulls her back against him.

"Mmmm! MMMMM! AHHH!" Michelle slobbers all over The Miz's cock as he grabs her hair before he starts to fuck her mouth with quick thrusts.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhh mmmm suck that dick!" The Miz moans as pumps his cock fairly deep into Michelle's mouth.

"MMMM! MMMMM!" Michelle groans on Miz's cock as she glares up at him while Edge keeps fucking her from behind.

Inside of the ring ECW's beautiful Asian Diva Savannah is on her back with David Hart Smith on top of her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy while she has her head turned to the left so that she can suck on Tyson Kidd's dick while he's kneeling next to her. "Mmmmm... mmmm..." Savannah moans as she wraps her legs around Smith's muscular waist as he drills her cunt.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm ahhh..." Tyson moans as Savannah slaps her tongue against his cock as she bobs her head smoothly on his cock.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Savannah moans as she places her right hand on Smith's right arm while she twists her head on Tyson's cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm.... awww" David Hart Smith is grunting loudly as he drives his cock firmly into Savannah's hot Asian twat.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Savannah moans as Smith drives every inch of his cock into her pussy while she continues to suck Tyson Kidd's dick.

Between the RAW announce table and the ring steps closest to it, Nikki Bella is on top of Carlito with his cock in side of her ass while Paul Burchill is in front of her thrusting his cock into her pussy. Nikki has her head turned to the right as she's also letting Jack Swagger fuck her wide-open, salvia dripping mouth. "GAH! GAHHH! AHHH!" Nikki moans as Swagger fucks her mouth while Burchill and Carlito deeply impale her cunt and ass.

"Ahhhh yeah! Yeah ohhh you love this!" Swagger moans as he shoves his cock down Nikki's throat.

"UHHHH-HUH!" Nikki nods her head slightly as Swagger holds his cock deep inside of her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah... ahhh... mmm..." Carlito grunts as he pumps his cock upward into Nikki's ass.

"Ohhhh ahhhh... mmm..." Paul Burchill grits his teeth as he holds onto Nikki's legs as he drives his cock sharply into her wet snatch.

"GAH! MMM! GAHHHH!" Nikki moans and gags on Jack Swagger's cock as Carlito and Burchill fuck her ass and pussy.

Back up at the set of the Peep Show, Maryse is kneeling on the leather chair as Shelton Benjamin is thrusting his black cock in and of her pussy from behind. "Pound cette chatte! Ohhh oui, comme �a!" Maryse moans loudly as she flips her blond hair back as she pushes back against The Gold Standard.

"Ahhhh... mmmm awww... ahhh..." Shelton groans as he thrusts his cock rapidly into Maryse's pussy as she pushes back as hard as she can against him.

"Vas-y! Baise-moi plus fort avec cette bite noire!" Maryse moans as she looks back over her shoulder at Shelton as he drives his cock rapidly into her hot French-Canadian pussy.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Melina is bent over in front of CM Punk as he fucks her ass while her mouth is busy with the cock of Zack Ryder. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Melina moans on Ryder's cock as she places her hands on his legs.

"Ahhhh yeah... ohhh you know who has the best dick in the WWE... woo woo woooo..." Ryder moans as Melina suddenly deep throats his cock.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Melina moans on Ryder's cock and hits the bottom side of it with her tongue while CM Punk pumps his straightedge cock deep into her ass.

"Ahhhh awww ahhhh ahhh..." CM Punk licks his lips as he looks down at Melina's ass cheeks as they jiggle each time he slams his cock straight into her asshole.

"Ahhhh! Ohhhh! MMMMM!" Melina moans loudly on Zack Ryder's cock as Punk increases the pace of his thrusts as drills her ass.

At the base of the entrance ramp, ECW's General Manager Tiffany is mounted on top of Shawn Michaels's show stopping cock as Triple H fucks her ass with his sledgehammer-like shaft. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh ohhh Shawn!" Tiffany moans as Triple H deeply fucks her ass while The Heartbreak Kid pumps his dick up into her cunt.

"Ahhhh ohhh damn... Shawn... don't say it!" Triple H grunts as he keeps his cock pistoning in and out of Tiffany's ass.

"Awww why not... mmmm she'd be good to do the opening of music..." Shawn replies as he thrusts his cock up into her Tiffany's pussy.

"Ohhhh you guys... are too much..." Tiffany laughs as she bounces between the two of the WWE's longest tenured Superstars.

"Tiffany is looking great out there Matt..." Josh Mathews says as he watches Tiffany getting double teamed by Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

"Tiffany looks great everywhere Josh..." Matt Striker replies before both he and Josh Mathews notice that someone is coming through the entrance curtain.

"Excuse me...." Guest Host Vickie Guerrero says as she emerges from the entrance curtain with a microphone in hand. The former General Manager of RAW pauses and stands in the center of the entrance stage narrows her eyes into a glare as she surveys the gathering of Superstars and Divas participating in the Royal Rumble Gang Bang. Vickie Guerrero shakes her head with disgust, as it appears the attention is not focus on her one bit.

"Excuse me....I have something to say...." Vickie Guerrero continues on with now only mild attention directed towards her from the Superstars and Divas. "I said...EXCUSE ME!" Vickie Guerrero snaps and then finally receives the undivided attention of the Superstars and Divas scattered throughout the surrounding ringside area and other nearby locations.

"That's better!" Vickie Guerrero bitterly snaps before proudly smirking. "I, Vickie Guerrero, have been appointed the Guest Host for this evening!" Vickie says with a proud smile on her face and raises her right hand up. "And before I allow this event to continue....I have announcement to make, no actually more of a bone to pick with one you..." Vickie Guerrero says before she slowly moves her head, scanning the Superstars and Divas. "MICKIE JAMES!" Vickie shouts as her eyes land upon the multi-time WWE Women's and Divas Champion.

Mickie James raises an eyebrow with confusion as she looks up at the entrance stage where Vickie Guerrero is standing. Mickie raises her eyes arms and shrugs her shoulders at Vickie Guerrero, while mouthing. "What did I do?"

Vickie Guerrero slyly smirks. "Mickie...it was people like you that forced me to resign as RAW General Manager! The disrespect and talking about me behind my back! You see, Mickie, my nephew Chavo..." Vickie pauses and smirks before waving down at Chavo Guerrero. "Hello Chavo..." Vickie says as Chavo Guerrero returns the hand wave to his aunt Vickie Guerrero. "Yes, Mickie....Chavo told me all the things you said about me and how I was unstable to run Monday Night RAW! Well Mickie...I have news for you! You're DISQUALIFIED!" Vickie announces wickedly with a smirk.

"What the..." Mickie James says opening her mouth in shock as she raises her hands up.

"Security! Please come and escort Mickie James from ringside....NOW!" Vickie Guerrero snaps, narrowing her eyes at Mickie James, as a group of security guards emerged behind the Guest Host and proceed down the entrance ramp.

"I can't believe that Vickie Guerrero has just disqualified Mickie James from the competition! Can she even to that?" Josh Mathews says into the headset from ringside.

"I would assume she can do that Josh, Vickie Guerrero is indeed the Guest Host for tonight and technically able to run the event how she sees fit." Matt Striker replies, while he watches on the monitor at the announce table as Mickie James is being escorted out of the ringside area by members of the security team.

"But that doesn't make it right Matt..." Josh Mathews replies as he sees that the countdown for the next Diva entry has started, "And while we have lost Mickie James, we are going to get another Diva in just a few moments..."

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"And it's former Women's Champion Gail Kim!" Matt Striker says as 'Strong and Sexy' the entrance theme for Gail Kim plays in the arena as she jogs through the entrance way wearing an orange top, matching bottoms and knee high boots.

"Despite all of Gail's accomplishments in her career, this is her first ever appearance in the Rumble," Matt Striker says as he sees Gail making her way down the entrance ramp to get into the ring to approach Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.

"I want your tongue in my ass..." Gail says to Cody as she pushes down her orange bottoms with her right hand as she grabs Ted's cock with her left. Gail then bends over and takes Ted's cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Someone wants it bad..." Cody says with a smirk as Gail starts bobbing her head up and down on Ted's cock. Cody moves behind Gail, gets on his knees, spreads her ass with his hands and shoves his face against her ass to shove his tongue into her asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Gail moans loudly on Ted DiBiase's cock as she feels Cody's tongue moving around inside of her asshole.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmmm fuck..." Ted DiBiase moans as he grabs two handfuls of Gail Kim's black hair as she rapidly bobs her head up and down on his cock.

"Mmmm! Gah! Ahhh!" Gail twists and turns her head on Ted's prick as she rocks back on her feet to push her ass against Cody's face as he tongue fucks her tight Korean ass.

At the set of the Peep Show, Michelle McCool is bent over with her hands on the coffee table as Christian thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhhh ahhhh ohh ya'll fucker..." Michelle moans as she pushes back against Christian.

"Mmmmm ahhh... ahhh..." Christian groans as he holds onto Michelle's hips as he steadily fucks her pussy with deep thrusts.

"Mmmmm ahhh mmmmm... fuck!" Michelle groans as arches her back slightly after Christian pulls his cock half way of her pussy so that he can roughly slam it forward into her.

Back down at ringside Savannah is on top of R-Truth with his cock in her pussy while MVP is hammering asshole. "Ohhhhh ohhh fuck! Ohhhh shit!" Savannah moans loudly as she rocks between R-Truth and MVP.

"Mmmmm ahhhh ohhhh shit..." MVP groans as he slams his black dick into Savannah's asshole.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah... ahhh...." R-Truth licks his lips as he firmly pumps his shaft up into Savannah's snatch as it tightens on his dick as she starts to cum.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh that's it! Ohhhhhh! Fuck!" Savannah moans loudly as rocks sharply between R-Truth and MVP.

"Looks like we got our first elimination of the night!" Josh Mathews says into his headset and watches as WWE Referee Charles Robinson comes from the back to escort Savannah from the arena.

"Savannah put on a good showing Josh, but does not help out ECW's chances of finally having a Rumble winner..." Matt striker adds with a disappointed sigh.

Meanwhile, behind the SmackDown announce table, Nikki Bella sitting on one of the announcer chairs as Edge is driving his Rated R cock into her tight snatch. "Mmmmm ohhhh fuck!" Nikki moans as she holds on tightly to the armrests as Edge holds her legs while he fucks her.

"Awww... awww... aww...." Edge grunts as he tosses his blond hair back as he increases the pace of how he's spearing Nikki's twat.

"Ohhh yeah... ohhh yeah.... Ooooo!" Nikki's eyes roll back slightly as she feels Edge's cock slamming deeper than she thought possible into her pussy.

Back at ringside, Maryse is halfway under the ring, where Hornswoggle is fucking her doggystyle as she's blowing Jamie Noble. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Maryse moans on Jamie's cock as she rocks back under the ring to match the pace of Hornswoggle as he happily fucks her pussy.

"Ahhhh haha! Ahhh!" Hornswoggle grunts from under the ring as he smacks Maryse's ass while he pumps his dick into her.

"Mmmmm! Ooooo! Mmm!" Maryse turns her blond haired head on Jamie's now throbbing cock as she takes it deeper into her mouth.