Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww god.... Awwww ya'll got it!" Jamie Noble moans as he starts to cum inside of Maryse's mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Maryse lifts her head up off of Jamie's cock before he's finished cumming. "C'est l'une pour moi ..." Maryse smirks as she keeps rocking back under the ring.

"Looks like Jamie Noble came a little early at the party..." Matt Striker laughs a bit.

"And it's back to the trailer park for Jamie, he's our first Superstar elimination of the night," Josh Mathews says as he tries not to react to Striker's comment.

In front of the RAW announce table, Melina is on top of The Miz with her back facing him and his cock in her ass while Dolph Ziggler is in front of her fucking her A-List cunt. "Ohhhh! AHHHHH!" Melina screams a bit as she feels Miz and Ziggler's dicks thrusting deep into her ass and pussy.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm yeah you know who's AWESOME! It's me!" The Miz grunts as he places his hands on Melina's waist as she bends back sharply so that her head is nearly perfectly hanging upside down.

"Ahhhh! AHHHH! Mmmmm!" Melina bites her bottom lip as she bounces on Miz's dick thanks to Dolph Ziggler's firm thrusts.

"Ahhhh ahhh... mmmm..." Dolph grunts as he rocks on his knees while he drills Melina's hot tight and wet A-List snatch.

"Ohhhhh ahhhhh ohh yes!" Melina moans as she bounces harder on Miz's dick as Ziggler fucks her even harder.

On the other side of the safety wall, Tiffany is kneeling on one of the front row seats as John Morrison is fucking her ass with slow, deep thrusts. "Mmmmm ohhh John... ohhh..." Tiffany moans as she reaches between her legs to rub her wet snatch.

"Mmmmm ahhh....aww... mmm..." Morrison moans as he holds onto Tiffany's waist as he thrusts his cock in and out of Tiffany's asshole.

"Mmmmm ohhh I love a big dick in my ass.... Ohhhh mmm..." Tiffany moans as she hangs her head over the backside of the chair as Morrison keeps fucking her ass.

Back inside of the ring, Gail Kim is on her knees, jerking off Tyler Reks with her right hand as she blows Yoshi Tatsu as Gregory Helms is fucking her from behind.

"Mmmmm! Ahhh! Mmmm!" Gail moans on Yoshi's cock as she deep throats his shaft while she pumps her right hand on Tyler's dick while she rocks back against Helms.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh!" Yoshi moans as Gail swallows his entire cock with ease.

"Ohhhh... mmmm damn she has a real hand on the situation..." Tyler laughs as Gail twists her right hand around his dick.

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmm!" Gail moans on Yoshi's dick as she glances out of the corner of her eye to look at Tyler.

"Ahhhh... mmmm... ahhh..." Gregory Helms grits his teeth as she thrusts his cock in and out of Gail's pussy as she pushes back against him so that her ass is smacking against his waist.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh fuck!" Gail moans as she lifts her head off of Yoshi's cock as Helms firmly fucks her from behind. Gail let's go of Tyler's cock so that she can take it into her mouth as she wraps her left hand around Yoshi's dick.

"Gail seems to like getting Extreme... as she's in the middle of the three of ECW's Superstars..." Josh Mathews says.

"She certainly is Josh, and I had one of my students in the back check in on Vickie Guerrero's actions and this is not her first time eliminating a Diva for no apparent reason, she did the same last year to Alicia Fox," Matt Striker replies as the next countdown for an new entry stars.

"Let's hope that's all that Vickie is going to do this year Matt..." Josh says.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Holla... holla... So all my girls in the back say ho... cause you know just how we do**

"And here comes Kelly Kelly easily an odds on favorite to win," Josh Mathews says as Kelly Kelly, wearing a white bra-like top, pink bottoms and white calf high boots comes through the entrance way.

"One of the biggest misconceptions about Kelly is that she has been in every Rumble, however this is only her fourth appearance, but you are correct, Kelly two years ago she came painfully close to winning," Matt Striker says as he adjusts his collar.

Kelly steps to the right of the stage where Curt Hawkins is, "Hey Curt... it's all woo woo woo tonight right?" Kelly asks as she gently wraps her right hand around Curt's cock.

"Hey... that's Zack's annoying gimmick..." Curt snaps as Kelly cutely lowers herself to her knees in front of him.

"Ohhhhh right... but you're still hot..." Kelly smiles up at Curt before she takes his hard cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." Curt moans as Kelly starts to bob her head at a nice easy pace on his cock while she keeps her right hand moving along the length of his dick.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..." Kelly Kelly moans on Curt Hawkins's cock as she smiles on it and looks up at him.

Down at ring side, Eve Torres is sandwiched between Triple H and Shawn Michaels with Triple H lying on the ground with his cock in Eve's pussy as Shawn fucks Eve from behind. "Ohhhh... ohhh fuck... mmm..." Eve moans as she rocks between Triple H and Shawn.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Triple H grunts as he thrusts his cock upward into Eve's pussy.

"Ohhhh... ahhh yeah... mmm..." Shawn licks his lips as he rapidly thrusts his shaft into Eve's asshole as she pushes back against him while she rides Triple H.

"Mmmmm... ohhhh ohhh shit... ohhh fuck..." Eve moans as she feels Shawn Michaels's cock going deeper into her asshole.

Meanwhile, Michelle McCool is bent over the ringside barrier as DJ Gabriel fucks her near perfect ass. "Mmmm ahhhh... ohhh..." Michelle moans as the dancing stud from across the pond pounds her ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh shit... ahhh... aww..." DJ Gabriel groans as he pulls his cock out of Michelle's ass so that he can shoot his warm cum all over her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm... ohhh one for me..." Michelle groans as she feels DJ's jizz splattering on her ass cheeks.

"And DJ Gabriel has finished up quite early tonight," Josh Mathews says after seeing DJ Gabriel cum on Michelle's ass.

"One could say that DJ Gabriel's lack of ring time may have affected his stamina but DJ hasn't been the same since splitting with Alicia Fox earlier in the year," Matt Striker adds.

On the RAW announce table, Nikki Bella is sitting up slightly as she sucks on the cock of Ted DiBiase as he kneels on the table directly to her right while Cody Rhodes is kneeling between her legs, hammering her pussy with deep thrusts. "Mmmmm...mmmm!" Nikki moans on Ted's cock as she wraps her left arm around his waist as she props her right arm behind her.

"Ohhhh yeah... suck it... mmm..." Ted groans as he puts a hand on Nikki's head as she takes his cock further into her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck... ahhh..." Cody Rhodes licks his lips as he pumps his cock deeply into Nikki's tight wet cunt as she bucks her hips to push against him.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Nikki squeals on Ted DiBiase's cock as she takes every inch of it down her throat at Cody drills her pussy with sharp, deep thrusts.

At the set of The Peep Show, Christian is sitting on the leather chair as Maryse rocks back and forth on his cock as Edge spears her ass from behind. "Ohhhh ooooo oui! Oui!" Maryse moans as she rocks back and forth between the former multi-time Tag Team Champions.

"Ahhhh mmmm... there's something really familiar about doing this..." Christian groans as he thrusts his cock up into Maryse's tight wet cunt.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh only in the WWE would we tag team another blond..." Edge grunts as he holds onto Maryse's hips as he drives Rated R cock into Maryse's ass.

"Ohhhhhh mmmmm vous deux puent la awesomeness..." Maryse moans as she rocks back and forth between Edge and Christian as they drive their cocks into her French-Canadian ass and twat.

On the entrance ramp, Melina is on all fours as Carlito fucks her pussy from behind as she bobs her head up and down quickly on Paul Burchill's dick. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmm!" Melina moans on Burchill's dick as she rocks back against Carlito.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Burchill groans as the grabs Melina's head as she continues to suck and slurp on his cock.

"Ohhhh ahhh... mmmm... yeah..." Carlito groans as he drives his cock swiftly into Melina's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... mmmm!" Melina moans as she rocks back and forth on the ramp between Carlito and Burchill as their dicks fill her cunt and mouth.

Meanwhile, Gail Kim is bent over on the ring steps that are near the announce tables as Zack Ryder thrusts his cock in and out of her Korean twat from behind. "Ohhhh oooo mmmm... ohhhh!" Gail moans as she grabs the far side of the ring steps as Ryder fucks her.

"Ahhhhh yeah you know who's the best... woo woo woo..." Ryder grunts as he speeds up his thrusts as he fucks Gail with his large cock.

"Ohhhh mmmm yeah.... Ohhh yeah fuck that pussy..." Gail moans as her juicy ass hits against Ryder's waist as she pushes back to match his pace.

Inside of the ring, Kelly is on her back with John Morrison kneeling between her legs as he thrusts his large cock into her tight pussy. "Mmmmm ohhh fuck John... ohhhh ohhh!" Kelly moans as she cups her tits with her hands while she enjoys the way Morrison is fucking her.

"Mmmmmm... mmm..." Morrison moans as he raises Kelly's left leg up which causes Kelly to tilt onto her right side so that Morrison's cock is pistoning into pussy at a different angle.

"Ohhhh fuck... ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Kelly moans as she feels Morrison's shaft going faster in and out of her tight wet snatch.

"Kelly Kelly is really something isn't she Matt?" Josh Mathews asks as he watches Kelly getting fucked by the Shaman of Sexy.

"She's so nice they named her twice Josh, Kelly Kelly is a former ECW Diva and a proud exhibitionist, so she knows how to get extreme and loves to do it in public," Matt Striker replies as the next countdown begins.

"And here comes another competitor Matt, and with two eliminations already, the next entry is going to be a good position," Josh Matthews says.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Don't question my heart... don't question the fire that burns inside...**

"Now this isn't right Josh! The next entry is ECW's own Courtney Taylor! Someone has stacked the decked against the best brand in the WWE!" Matt Striker says as Courtney Taylor, wearing a gold colored one piece gold top and skirt outfit, comes out from the back.

"I have to agree with you Matt, as of now, with the exception of Brie Bella and Katie Lea Burchill, every ECW Diva has arrived and one has already been eliminated," Josh Mathews adds.

Courtney bites her bottom lip as she goes up to the Rey Mysterio, "Hi Rey..." Courtney smiles, "Could I... you know..." Courtney trails off as she proceeds to kneel in front of Rey and wraps her hands around his large dick.

"Ahhhh sure..." Rey moans as Courtney starts to stroke his cock before she wraps her lips around his shaft.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Courtney moans lightly on Rey's cock as she bobs her head at a nice easy pace on his cock.

"Ahhhh... ohhh..." Rey moans as he places his hands on Courtney's blond haired head as she starts bobbing her head at a quicker pace.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Courtney Taylor moans as she glances up at Rey as she starts to take his cock even deeper into her mouth.

Inside of the ring, Eve Torres is sandwiched between Chris Masters, who's fucking her ass, and Ezekiel Jackson who is fucking her tight pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhh Fuck!" Eve moans as she bounces between the mountainous black ECW Superstar and the Masterpiece.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Ezekiel grunts as has his hands underneath Eve's legs as he drives his big black dick into her cunt.

"Ohhhh awwww ahhh..." Chris Masters moans as he pumps his thick shaft quickly into Eve's asshole.

"Mmmmm ohhh shit... ohhh fuck!" Eve moans as she feels Ezekiel's and Masters's huge dicks slamming into her.

In front of the RAW announce table, Michelle McCool is on her back as David Hart Smith pumps his cock into her pussy while she is busy sucking Tyson Kidd's dick while he's kneeling to her right side. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Michelle moans on Tyson's cock as she feels every inch of Smith's dick slamming into her.

"Ohhhhh yeah suck it... mmm..." Tyson Kidd moans as Michelle bobs her head on his long shaft.

"Ohhh ahhh awww shit... mmm..." Smith grunts as he grabs Michelle's legs and points them upward as he pounds her shaved snatch.

"MMMMMMM!" Michelle moans loudly on Tyson's cock as David Hart Smith continues to fuck her hot pussy.

On the entrance stage, Nikki Bella is on top of Charlie Haas with his cock in her pussy while Shelton Benjamin is behind her fucking her ass. "Ohhhh shit... mmmm fuck yeah!" Nikki moans as she places her hands on Charlie's chest while she rocks back and forth between him and Shelton.

"Ohhh yeah... the Gold Standard is right here..." Shelton groans as he drives his black dick into Nikki's asshole.

"Mmmm ahhh awww..." Charlie moans as he pumps his cock upward into Nikki's tight cunt.

"Mmmm ohhh fuck that pussy! Pound that booty!" Nikki moans as the two former tag team partners fuck her pussy and ass.

On the entrance ramp, Maryse is on all fours as Dolph Ziggler fucks her hot French-Canadian cunt from behind. "Ohhhh oooo! Juste comme �a! Hard et rapide!" Maryse moans lustfully as her perfect ass hits against Ziggler's muscular waist.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... ahhh... ahhh..." Ziggler grunts and moans as he drives his cock deeply into Maryse's tight cunt as she rocks back to match his pace.

"Mmmmm oooo.... vous �tes si bon b�b�!" Maryse moans and flips her blond hair back as Ziggler's cock deeply penetrates her pussy.

Meanwhile, Batista is leaning up against the east side of the ring as the A- List Diva known as a Melina is in front of him performing a split on the ground as she sucks and slurps on his pulsating cock. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Melina moans as she deep throats Batista's throbbing shaft.

"Ahhhh awwwww..." Batista groans as he starts to cum inside of Melina's talented mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Melina moans as she lifts her head off of Batista's cock so that some of his jizz shoots onto her face.

"And it's bye-bye to 'The Animal' " Josh Mathews says as he sees Melina wiping Batista's cum off of her face.

"And Melina has her first elimination of the night Josh, how many more will fall to the A-List Diva tonight?" Matt Striker asks.

Near the pyrotechnic area, Tiffany is on top of Yoshi Tatsu as he pumps his cock up into her pussy while Evan Bourne is behind her fucking her ass. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh... mmmm!" Tiffany moans as she rocks on Yoshi's dick while Evan pounds her ass.

"Ahhhh! Awwww!" Yoshi moans as thrusts his shaft firmly up into Tiffany's pussy.

"Ohhhh ahhh yeah... mmm fuck... this makes me miss ECW..." Evan moans as he drives is cock firmly into Tiffany's asshole.

"Mmmmm ohhhh you're welcome back any time Evan..." Tiffany replies as she bounces on Yoshi's cock while Evan keeps fucking her juicy ass.

Inside of the ring, Gail Kim is facing the north side the ring and she's bent forward holding onto the top ring rope as Randy Orton is standing behind her fucking her tight Korean pussy. "Mmmmm ohhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Gail moans as she tightly holds onto the top rope as Orton fucks her from behind.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm... ahhh..." Randy grunts as he holds onto Gail Kim's waist as he thrusts his shaft deeply into Gail's snatch.

"Ohhhh... shit... mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Gail tosses her head back as Randy continues to hammer her pussy with his large thick cock

Behind the SmackDown announce table, Kelly Kelly is bouncing up and down on Justin Roberts's cock as he sits on one of the announce chairs as she leans forward to suck on Gregory Helms's dick. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Kelly moans as she drools all over Helms's dick as she feels Justin's dick pistoning up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh... mmm..." Justin Roberts grits his teeth as he thrusts his shaft up repeatedly into Kelly's cunt.

"Ohhhh yeah.... Ahhh mmm..." Gregory places both of his hands behind him on the SmackDown announce table as Kelly bobs her head on his dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Kelly moans on Gregory's cock as she puts her hands on his waist as she rocks on Justin's pistoning dick.

Over at the set of the Peep Show, Courtney Taylor is sitting on the leather couch with Carlito eating her deliciously wet pussy. "Mmmmm! Ohhh yeah... ohhh eat that pussy..." Courtney moans as she places her hands on Carlito's head as he darts his tongue against her cunt.

"Mmmmm... mmm..." Carlito moans as he shoves his tongue into Courtney's pussy as she raises her legs up onto his shoulders as he eats her pussy.

"Oooo mmmm fuck... ohhh!" Courtney moans as she raises her lower body to push her cunt against Carlito's face.

"Courtney seems to be taking things slow... and that's a good idea considering that practically every ECW Diva has entered the Rumble so far," Matt Striker says as the next countdown begins.

"The Rumble is a test of endurance for the Divas and it's every woman for themselves, but let's not forget the guys have something to shoot for this year too..." Josh Mathews replies.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Yo, yeah you...I'm watching you, I can't keep my eyes off of you...Yeah, I'm feeling you...Nasty...Freaky...Sexy**

"And our next entry is SmackDown's resident nasty girl, Layla!" Josh Mathews says excitedly as Layla comes through the entranceway wearing a black lace top, a short leather skirt and ankle high boots.

"Layla's theme song talks about her being a nasty girl looking for a nasty boy... well she has her pick of the litter tonight," Matt Striker adds.

Layla struts down the entrance ramp towards the John Morrison, "So... you think you're hot?" Layla asks as she lustfully licks her lips before she grab Morrison's long cock with her right hand.

"Mmmmm.... I don't think... I know..." Morrison says.

Layla smirks as she uses her right hand to hike up her skirt before she lets go of Morrison's dick as she turns away from Morrison in order to bend forward, "Why don't you show me?"

"With pleasure..." Morrison smirks as he grips his cock and guides it into Layla's tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" Layla moans as she places her hands on her knees as she feels Morrison's cock filling up her cunt before he starts to fuck her.

"Ahhhh... mmm..." John Morrison groans as he pumps his cock in and out of Layla's snatch.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck you're big!" Layla moans as she pushes back against the Shaman of Sexy.

On the entrance stage, Eve Torres is on top of John Cena, bouncing on his cock as Edge spears her ass from behind with large dick. "Ohhhh shit.... Mmmmm fuck! Fuck!" Eve moans as tosses her hair back with every movement she makes between Cena and Edge.

"Ahhhh... aww... mmmm..." Edge licks his teeth as he holds onto Eve's hips as he drives his cock deeper into her asshole.

"Mmmmm.... Ahhhh...' John moans and he has his hands on Eve's gorgeous thighs as she bounces rapidly on his massive cock.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh fuck...fuck...fuck!" Eve moans loudly as her pussy tightens on John Cena's cock when she begins to cum.

"Check that out Josh... looks like Eve has reached her breaking point," Matt Striker says as he watches on his monitor as an exhausted Eve Torres nearly collapses between Cena and Edge.

"Eve had the tough end tonight, she was the first entry in and while eleven Divas entered in after her, she is the second Diva eliminated tonight," Josh Mathew says.

Inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is on all fours with Curt Hawkins as he fucks her ass from behind and she bobs her head on Carlito's dick. "Mmmm... mmmm!" Michelle moans as she turns her head sharply on Carlito's shaft as she pushes back against Hawkins.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm...." Carlito groans as he pushes his long shaggy hair out of his face to watch Michelle suck his dick.

"Ahhh... mmmm... ahhh..." Hawkins grits his teeth as he firmly drives his cock into Michelle's tight asshole.

1...34567...20