Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh yeah mmmm..." Ted grunts as he thrusts his shaft up into Eve's pussy.

Eve holds onto Cody's waist with her hands as she eagerly bobs her head back and forth, taking his cock smoothly deeper into her mouth with her wet saliva dripping down on his cock. Eve swiftly bounces on Ted's priceless cock, feeling him deeply pumping his cock up into her snatch.

"Ahhhhh mmmm.... awwww fuck..." Ted DiBiase moans as Eve bounces up and down on his upward thrusting shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah mmm suck that dick..." Cody moans as Eve swallows most of his cock.

Eve lifts her beautiful and sultry eyes to look up at Cody Rhodes as she steadily rocks her head back and forth, smoothly and steadily bobbing her head, while guiding her gorgeous body on Ted DiBiase's cock.

Over by the pyrotechnic area Sunny is between Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston, with Evan's cock in her pussy and Kofi's dick in her ass. Zack Ryder steps in front of Sunny and grins as he slides his cock into her wide-open mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Sunny groans around Zack Ryder's cock and wraps her sultry lips around his shaft, expertly turning her head on his cock before she starts to steadily bob her head, while rocking between Bourne and Kingston.

"Ahhhhh damn mmmm..." Evan Bourne moans as Sunny grinds herself on his cock.

"Ahhh awww..." Kofi licks his lips as he hammers Sunny's perfectly shaped ass.

"Ohhhh ahhhh fuck yeah... I should've brought my new flip-cam..." Zack groans as Sunny sucks his large dick

Sunny's blond haired head swiftly and smoothly bobs on Ryder's cock as she places her hands up onto his waist, while rocking on Evan Bourne's cock inside of her pussy and starting to push against Kofi's black cock in her sensational ass.

Meanwhile on the entrance stage, Layla is being triple teamed as she rocks on Vladimir Kozlov's large stiff cock while Yoshi Tatsu is behind her, fucking her ass as Layla is eagerly bobbing her head on Santino Marella's dick.

Layla easily maneuvers her head on Santino's cock with her tongue slapping against his shaft as she grinds her nasty and sassy lips against his shaft.

"Ohhhh yes... mmmmm ohhh that's nice..." Santino moans as Layla slaps his cock with her tongue as she sucks it.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Vladimir grunts as he concentrates on firmly thrusting his cock all the way up into Layla's pussy.

"Awwwww ohhhh mmmmm..." Yoshi smacks Layla's flawlessly juicy ass as he swiftly pumps his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Layla lustfully moans around Santino's cock as she rapidly bounces between Vladimir and Yoshi, with both of their cocks thrusting into her flawlessly hot body.

Behind the announce table, Kaitlyn is getting fucked by Justin Roberts from behind as she jerks off Matt Striker while she bobs her head on Josh Mathew's shaft. "Ahhh mmmm fuck... Kaitlyn you were saying something about.. mmmm how you wished AJ could've been here with you?" Josh asks as Kaitlyn sucks his dick.

Kaitlyn glances up at Josh Mathews before she unwraps her lips and looks up at him, while she rocks forward on her knees with Justin Roberts firmly pumping into her from behind. "Mmmmm...damn...AJ and I totally would have kicked ass together..." Kaitlyn says before she turns her head to Matt Striker's cock and lowers her head, taking his educated cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm I bet you would have... awww..." Matt Striker groans as Kaitlyn starts to bob her head on his dick.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Justin Roberts groans as he hammers Kaitlyn's pussy from behind.

Kaitlyn steadily bobs her head on Matt's cock with her mischievously playful lips brushing back and forth on his cock as she starts to stroke Josh's cock with her hand, while Justin continues to thrust his cock into her from behind.

Meanwhile in front of the announce table, Brie Bella is on top of Jimmy Uso, rocking on his cock while Jey is behind her plowing his Samoan dick into her ass. "Ahhhh your sister didn't last too long..." Jey groans.

"Yeah she could've used some... ahhh twin magic..." Jimmy adds as Brie rocks between himself and Jey.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...ohhhhh...." Brie moans as she rocks forward on Jimmy's cock, while the thrusts from Jey's cock into her ass causes her to move more quickly. "Mmmmmm...there can still be some twin magic...ahhhhh the night is full of possibilities..." Brie says with a smirk.

"Ahhhh mmmm that's what we're out here for..." Jimmy replies with a grunt as he drives his firmly up into Brie's pussy while Jey slams his cock deep into Brie's ass.

"Mmmmmmm....maybe...but you can't do twin magic...like the Bellas..." Brie says with a cute, but sly laugh as she swiftly bounces between the Usos.

"Brie is getting a dose of Twin Magic from the Usos..." Josh Mathews says.

"Somehow it's more appealing with the Bellas do it to one guy..." Matt Striker replies as the next countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"And here comes the 'undefined' Alicia Fox..." Josh Mathews says as Alicia comes out on the entrance stage

"You're still mad she said 'no' to you in that interview after she became Divas Champion aren't you?" Matt Striker asks teasingly as Alicia makes her way down the entrance ramp to Chris Masters and Curt Hawkins.

The sassy and confident Alicia Fox presses her lips together and has her hands onto her nicely curved hips as she approaches Masters and Hawkins. "Might as well end this competition now, because I'm going to win...in fact I think may have already won..." Alicia says with a sly smirk.

"You just got out here..." Masters says as Alicia grabs his cock with her left hand.

"Yeah Alicia, you got some stiff competition..." Hawkins adds as Alicia grabs his dick with her right hand.

Alicia rolls her eyes. "Please...none of them compare to Alicia Fox..." The former Divas Champion says as she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Hawkins and Masters, working her hands against their shafts.

"Mmmm why don't you put that mouth to good use..." Hawkins says with a smirk just before Alicia pulls his cock closer to Masters's large tool so that she can suck on the head of their dicks.

Alicia slyly looks up at Hawkins and Masters as she wraps her sassy lips around both cocks, taking the heads into her mouth.

At ringside, Natalya is on her side with Christian behind her fucking her ass while Edge is in front of her spearing her pussy. "Ahhh mmmm fuck... awww yeah this is best part about being in the WWE..." Christian groans as he fucks Natalya's juicy ass.

"Can't... ahhhh... argue with that... wouldn't want to..." Edge licks his teeth as he pumps his cock deep into Natalya's cunt.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh yeah baby! Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh!" Natalya moans as she moves swiftly between Edge and Christian, feeling both of their cocks working together in thrusting into her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmmm you said something Nattie?" Christian asks with a groan as he buries his cock deep into Natalya's ass.

"Ahhhhh sounds like she was agreeing with us..." Edge smirks as he spears Natalya's twat.

"Mmmmmmm...you're damn right....mmmmmm and the best part, I'm gonna win, baby!" Natalya says as she places her hands onto Edge's tanned and muscular chest as she rocks back against Christian's cock in her ass, with Edge swiftly spearing her pussy.

Meanwhile, Michelle McCool is bent over the ringside steps as Shawn Michaels swiftly pumps his Show-stopping cock into her hot wet pussy, "Ahhhhh mmmmm... this is why I am the Showstopper..." Shawn groans as he plows his cock into Michelle's soaking wet and tightening pussy.

"Ya'll ain't flawless....mmmmmmm ohhhhh shit....ohhhhhhh!" Michelle moans as she grits her teeth and moves back against Shawn as he deeply pumps into her.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm maybe be... but I am the Icon... the Main Event... Mister WrestleMania..." Shawn Michaels replies as he slams his cock even harder into Michelle's tightening pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmmm...." Michelle moans and grits her teeth as the flawless Diva starts to cum.

"Ahhh now that... was flawless...' Shawn grins.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is bouncing on Jack Swagger's cock while behind her Dolph Ziggler is behind her fucking Beth's ass while The Glamazon is bobbing her head on Drew McIntyre's dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Beth moans as she aggressively bobs her head on Drew McIntyre's cock as she deeply takes him into her mouth, while guiding her nicely toned body back between Ziggler and Swagger.

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Drew moans as Beth bobs her head swiftly on his cock.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Jack moans as Beth bounces and rocks on his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Dolph groans as he hammers The Glamazon's toned ass with stiff thrusts.

Beth Phoenix places her hands onto McIntyre's toned, tanned waist as she swiftly bobs her head, taking him deeply into her mouth with wet saliva dripping down his shaft.

On the entrance stage, Rey Mysterio is fucking Stephanie McMahon's Billion Dollar ass as she sucks and slurps on John Morrison's cock. "Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm..." Morrison moans as Stephanie sucks his cock at the same pace Rey is using to fuck her ass.

Stephanie presses her lips tightly around John Morrison's impressive cock as she bobs her head back and forth, sloppily moving her head as she rocks on her knees to eagerly push back against Rey's cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm I wonder if this is a bad time to bring up vacation time for me and Melina..." Morrison says as Stephanie bobs her head on his cock and his comments cause Stephanie to aggressively slam herself back against Rey's pistoning cock.

"Fuck! Yeah it's a REAL bad time..." Rey snaps and grunts as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he continues to fuck Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie looks up at Morrison with his cock in her mouth and sharply presses her lips down on his cock as she aggressively pushes back against Rey's cock

At the base of the entrance ramp, Lita riding John Cena's large cock as she bobs her head on Randy Orton's cock. "Mmmmm ahhhh come on Lita... you're not getting tired are you?" Randy smirks as Lita sucks his cock while Cena thrusts his shaft sharply up into her pussy.

Lita leans forward and places her hands onto Randy Orton's gorgeously tanned, muscular waist as she swiftly moves her head to suck on his cock at a quicker pace with her sinfully hot body dripping with sweat as she rocks back and forth on Cena's cock in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhhh yeah..." Cena groans as Lita bounces sharply on his large upward thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Randy licks his lips as Lita briskly bobs her head on his Diva Thrilling cock.

Lita starts to swiftly lowers on Cena's cock, before she rocks back and grinds her pussy down on his cock as she perfectly continues to suck on Orton's cock.

Inside the ring, Eve Torres is stroking the throbbing cocks of Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov. "Mmmmm ohhhh ahhhh!" Santino moans as he starts to cum and his load sprays down onto Eve's tits

Eve raises an eyebrow and smirks up playfully at Santino. "Score for Eve, oh yeah!" Eve says with a laugh as she continues to work her hand along Vladimir Kozlov's cock

"Awwww... mmmmm..." Kozlov groans as he begins to cum as Eve keeps stroking his throbbing cock.

Eve opens her mouth and turns her head to catch Vladimir's cum as it sprays into her delightful mouth.

Meanwhile, Sunny is kneeling on the ringside steps as Yoshi Tatsu stands behind her, pumping his stiff Japanese cock in and out of her wet pussy as she rocks back against him. "Mmmmmm ohhhhh ahhhh..." Yoshi groans as he fucks the blond haired legend.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah baby....you can't get enough of Sunny, right babe?" Sunny asks with a moan as she rocks back and forth on the ringside steps, smoothly pushing her gorgeous body back against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhhh yes.... yes..." Yoshi nods his head as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he drives his cock into Sunny's pussy.

"Mmmmmm...of course you do baby..." Sunny moans and licks her lips as the original Diva pushes back smoothly and eagerly against Yoshi's cock.

Over at the pyrotechnic area, Layla is mounted on top of David Otunga's cock while Michael McGillicutty is behind her, pumping his cock into her ass while she is bobbing her head on Ted DiBiase's priceless cock.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Layla moans as she flawlessly bobs her head back and forth on Ted DiBiase, with her hands on his waist as she rocks her gorgeously nasty hot body on Otunga's cock, while McGillicutty fucks her flawlessly juicy ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah..." Ted moans as Layla sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Awwww shit..." Michael grunts as he holds Layla's hips as he drives his cock balls deep into her ass.

"Ahhhh mmm yeah..." Otunga grunts as he pumps his dick sharply up into Layla's pussy.

Layla slaps her wet tongue against Ted's shaft as she lowers her head further down, while she bucking her hips to smoothly and swiftly rock between the two members of the New Nexus.

On the entrance ramp, Kaitlyn is on all fours, bobbing her head on Curt Hawkins's stiff cock while Cody Rhodes is swiftly fucking her ass with dashingly firm thrusts. "Mmmmm yeah suck it baby..." Hawkins moans as Kaitlyn slobbers on his dick.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm...gahhhhh...gahhhhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans and lightly gags around Curt Hawkins's cock, while she swiftly bobs her head and purposely drops her head deeply, while her nicely juicy, tanned ass collides with Cody's gorgeously tanned and muscular waist.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh yeah.... awwww fuck..." Cody Rhodes moans as he pumps his cock deeper into Kaitlyn's juicy ass. Hawkins grabs a handful of Kaitlyn's hair as he shoves his dick deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh" Kaitlyn moans as she perfectly bobs her head on Curt's cock, as she incredibly moves her body against Cody's thrusts.

On the entrance stage, Brie Bella is bouncing on the cock of Evan Bourne while Kofi Kingston is behind her fucking her ass with swift and firm thrusts. "Mmmmm yeah Brie...ahhh..." Evan moans as he thrusts his shaft up into Brie's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..." Brie Bella moans and licks her lips as she places her hands down onto Evan Bourne's chest as she increasingly rocks on his cock, with Kofi Kingston working his black cock into her adorable ass.

"Ohhhh ahhh mmmmm..." Kofi Kingston moans as he pumps his cock swiftly into Brie's ass as she rocks between him and Evan.

"Mmmmmm fuck... damn..." Evan moans as Brie slides her hands over his chest as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...ohhhhh!" Brie moans loudly as she continues to bounce at a swift pace on Evan's cock, while Kofi firmly pounds her ass.

Down at ringside, Zack Ryder is fucking Alicia Fox's hot black pussy as he holds her up against the side of the ring. "Mmmmm ahhhh awww yeah..." Zack moans as he fucks the former Divas Champion as she bounces on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh yeah..mmmmm nobody is as hot as me..." Alicia confidently moans as she hooks her gorgeous legs around Zack Ryder's waist as he pumps his Long Island cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm ahhhh awwww you know it..." Zack Ryder grins as he pumps his meaty cock into Alicia's pussy as she grinds her snatch on his pistoning white dick.

"Mmmmm...and I'm the greatest undefined Divas Champion of all time..." Alicia moans as she grinds her hot snatch against Ryder's cock.

"Alicia Fox seems to be targeting the Caucasian Superstars," Josh Mathews says.

"Well that means sooner or later she's heading our way then..." Matt Striker replies as the next countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Pourquoi?...Comment...Pourquoi?...Comment...Pourquoi es-tu si belle?...Pourquoi tu bouges comme sa?..**

"Now things get even more interesting here comes Maryse... and it looks like The Masterpiece is heading up the ramp to greet her..." Josh Mathew says as Chris Masters approach Maryse as she comes through the entrance curtain.

Maryse presses her lips together and slyly narrows her eyes as she watches Chris Masters approach. The Sexiest of the Sexy is dressed in a short white skirt and a nicely fashioned white top. Maryse raises an eyerow and laughs "You? Vraiment? Vous serez un morceau de gâteau..."

"I didn't understand that..." Masters says as he stands in front of Maryse for several moments before she wraps her right hand around his cock.

"Of course you didn't..." Maryse says with an annoyed roll of her eyes before she lowers herself down onto her knees and guides his Masterpiece of a cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Chris Masters moans as Maryse starts to bob her head on his stiff cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...." Maryse moans and wraps her sultry lips around his cock as she bobs her blond haired head swiftly on his shaft.

Inside the ring, Natalya Neidhart is riding Edge's Rated R cock while behind her Christian is hammering her hot juicy ass with swift thrusts. "Mmmmm fuck... Nattie... you're going down..." Edge groans as he feels Natalya's pussy tightening on his upward thrusting cock.

Natalya grits her teeth and shakes her head. "Mmmmm...no fuckin' way baby..." Natalya replies with a groan as her pussy continues to tightening, trying her best to resist the urge with Edge's Rated R cock thrusting up and spearing her cunt, while Christian firmly pounds her nicely thick and juicy ass.

"Mmmmm ahhh damn thought you would've been in the final four..." Christian grins as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Natalya's juicy ass.

"Ahhhhh mmmm... time to tap Nattie..." Edge grins as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Natalya's twat.

"Mmmmmmm...you boys better...fuckin' shut up!" Natalya yells and grits her teeth as she rocks back and forth on Edge's cock before she suddenly begins to cum.

"Wow... Did Natalya just get eliminated?" Josh Mathews asks.

"Sure looks like it... that's a major shocker..." Matt Striker answers.

After Christian pulls out of her ass, Natalya presses her lips together as she lifts herself off of Edge's cock and slowly shakes her head with defeat. Natalya stands up and moves to slide out of the ring. Natalya places her hands onto her hips and takes a deep, calming breath before she slowly turns her head and narrows her eyes to glare at the nearby Eve Torres, who is taking a brief break from the action. Natalya grits her teeth slightly as she keeps her eyes on Eve for a moment before she turns away and starts to head to the back.

Near the announce table, Beth Phoenix is bobbing her head on Shawn Michaels's rock hard cock while behind her Justin Roberts is pumping his dick swiftly into her pussy. "Mmmmm not bad for a ring announcer..." Shawn groans as he comments on Justin fucking The Glamazon from behind.

"Ahhhh thanks..." Justin moans as he pumps his cock harder into Beth's snatch.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Beth Phoenix moans as she swiftly continues to bob her head on Shawn's cock, while firmly pushing back against Justin Roberts.

"Ahhhhh awwww fuck..." Justin moans as he grabs Beth's hips as he pumps his cock repeatedly into her twat. "Mmmmm yeah awww..." Shawn moans as The Glamazon bobs her head swiftly on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Beth moans and sharply turns her head on Shawn's cock as she deeply lowers her head, continuing to swiftly bob her head.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Stephanie McMahon is mounted on top of Drew McIntyre's stiff Scottish cock while she is sucking Jack Swagger's large All-American American cock as Dolph Ziggler is behind her fucking her juicy Billion Dollar ass.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh!" Stephanie moans as she places her hands onto Jack Swagger's nicely muscular waist as she bounces swiftly and rocks forward on Drew McIntyre's cock with Ziggler ramming deeply into her juicy ass.

"Ahhhhh yeah mmmmm..." Swagger moans as Stephanie bobs her head on his cock.

1...89101112...14