Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm...you can't handle it, babe..." Nikki moans with a laugh.

"I'm doing well so far..." Justin replies with a grunt as he swiftly thrusts his cock into Nikki's pussy while she pushes back against him.

"Wonder when Brie will be coming out to confuse all of us..." Josh Mathews says.

"Probably as soon as this next entry..." Matt Striker answers as another count down begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**So fuck your rules, man!...So fuck your rules, man!...You step up, you'll go down fast...I've got to release all the shit that's made up my past..**

"Whoa! Another surprise! It's Lita!" Josh Mathews says.

"This has turned into a real live sex celebration!" Matt Striker replies as Lita jogs out onto the entrance stage.

Lita, dressed in a pair of black baggy cargo jeans and her traditional black thong peeking out, with low-cut white top, presses her lips together and nods her head before she starts to head down the entrance ramp toward the ring.

As Lita slides into the ring, she sits up on her knees perfectly in front of Yoshi Tatsu and David Hart Smith. "You've gone straight into frying pan..." David says as Lita quickly grabs his cock with her right hand while she wraps her left hand around Yoshi's shaft.

Lita raises an eyebrow and glances up at David Hart Smith before she starts to pump her right hand around his cock, while working her left hand swiftly on Yoshi Tatsu's cock. "You boys talk way too much...back when I got raunchy...it was all about fucking!"

"So... suck... our... dicks..." Yoshi replies with a smirk as Lita strokes his and David's rock hard cocks.

David smiles, "You heard him Lita..." The son of the British Bulldog says just before Lita opens her mouth as wide possible to try and stuff both dicks into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" Lita seductively moans as she presses the heads of both cocks into her mouth and starts to bob her head to suck on both shafts.

"Mmmm fuck..." Yoshi moans as his cock presses against David's shaft as Lita sucks, slurps and slobbers on both of their dicks.

"Mmmmmmmmm....Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Lita moans as she impressively manages to bob her head taking both cocks slightly deeper into her mouth.

A short distance away, Tyler Reks is leaning against the turnbuckles as Natalya is on her knees with his throbbing cock sandwiched between her large juicy tits. "Ahhhh mmmmm ahhhh..." Tyler groans as Natalya works her tits up and down on his shaft.

"Oh yeah baby! You can't last much longer!" Natalya says with a seductive laugh as she works his cock between her juicy tits, while spitting some saliva down on his cock.

"Ahhhhhh fuck... mmmmm awwww..." Reks groans loudly as his cock starts to erupt with cum as the Divas Champion keeps it sandwiched between her big juicy tits.

"Looks like we have our first elimination, Natalya has worn out Tyler Reks," Josh Mathews says.

"And Justin Roberts owes me $5 over the bet we had over who'll get the first elimination..." Matt Striker adds.

Natalya licks her lips and slyly glances up at Tyler Reks. "So long, baby..."

On the entrance ramp, Lilian Garcia is laying on her right side as Chavo Guerrero is behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while in front of Lilian, Edge is guiding is cock into Lilian's mouth. "Mmmm La Familia is back again..." Edge smirks as Lilian starts to suck his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." The stunning former Ring Announcer of Monday Night RAW moans around Edge's Rated R cock as her lips smoothly brush back and forth on his shaft. Lilian places her hands onto Edge's waist for support as she lightly pushes back against Chavo's thrusting cock.

"Awwwww fuck... mmmm..." Chavo groans as Lilian rocks back against him as he pumps his thick Hispanic cock deeply into her pussy. Edge tosses his blond hair back as Lilian happily bobs her head on his rock hard shaft.

Lilian's gorgeously rounded, tanned ass smacks lightly against Chavo's waist as he continues to firmly pump his cock into her from behind, while she skillfully bobs her head and sucks on Edge's cock.

Near the pyrotechnic area, Michelle McCool is on top on Rey Mysterio, rocking back and forth on his cock while behind her, Christian is pumping his cock into her flawless ass. "Mmmmm yeah... awww..." Christian moans as he drills Michelle's ass while she rocks on Rey's stiff pole.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhhhh...ya'll know that I'm flawless..." Michelle moans as she swiftly rocks forward on Rey's cock as Christian firmly pounds his cock into her ass.

"Mmmmm.... I know you're hot..." Rey grins from underneath Michelle as he thrusts his cock up into Michelle's pussy.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Christian groans as he rams every inch of his cock into Michelle's asshole which causes her to bounce on Rey's dick.

"Mmmmmmm...not hot...mmmm flawless...there's a difference...." Michelle replies with a moan as she eagerly rocks between Rey and Christian.

Back in the ring, Beth Phoenix is on top of Dolph Ziggler, riding his cock, while behind her Jack Swagger hammering her ass as The Glamazon has her hands wrapped around the cocks of Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre as she tries to fit both of their dicks within her mouth. "Ahhhh mmmm..." Tyson moans as his cock pushes up against Drew's as Beth successfully fits the heads of their dick into her mouth.

"Awwww what a whore..." Drew moans as Beth bobs her head on his and Tyson's dick while she rocks between Swagger and Ziggler.

"MMMMMMMM! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Beth moans as she slaps her tongue against the heads of Drew and Tyson's cocks as she holds both in her mouth, rocking her head. Meanwhile, the Glamazon uses her impressive strength to push between Ziggler and Swagger, with both pumping their dicks into her ass and pussy.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm..." Dolph groans as he rapidly thrusts his cock up into Beth's tight wet cunt.

"Ahhhhh mmmm fuck..." Swagger grinds his teeth together as he plows his All-American American dick deeply into The Glamazon's ass. Tyson and Drew each place a hand on Beth's head and try to push her head further down on their dicks that are within her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Beth moans as she forces herself to bob her head on the cocks inside of her mouth belonging to Drew McIntyre and Tyson Kidd. The powerful and beautiful Glamazon manages to take both cocks slightly deeper into her mouth

On the entrance stage, Stephanie McMahon is bobbing her head up and down on the cock of John Morrison while Shawn Michaels is behind her, pounding her pussy with show stopping thrusts. "Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Shawn moans as Stephanie rocks back against him while she sucks the large cock of the Shaman of Sexy.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Stephanie moans around Morrison's cock as she swiftly bobs her head up and down on his cock, with her hands on his gorgeous and muscular, tanned waist. Stephanie rocks back and forth on her knees as her nicely juicy ass smacks against Shawn's waist as he pumps his cock forward.

"Awww mmmmm damn... better than Melina..." Morrison moans as Stephanie digs her fingernails into his waist as she sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm damn Steph... awww..." Shawn groans as Stephanie's ass smacks loudly against his waist while he drives his dick deep into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Stephanie moans as she impressively deep throats Morrison's cock as she pushes back on her knees firmly against Shawn's cock.

Meanwhile, Randy Orton is sitting on the ringside steps as Tamina bounces up and down on his cock while she tries to pull on his short dark hair. "Mmmmm.... ahhh yeah... might just have to form a new Legacy with you in it..." Randy groans as Tamina wildly rides his dick.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" Tamina savagely screams as she rocks forward on his cock, grinding her snatch down as she bounces rapidly. "Mmmmmmmm fuck!" Tamina grunts as she pulls on his short dark hair.

"Awwww mmmmm...' Randy smirks and groans as he thrusts his cock up into Tamina's pussy as the second-generation Diva rock, bounces and grinds wildly on his large cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Tamina moans as she aggressively rocks back and forth on Randy Orton's cock, lowering herself at a firm pace.

At ringside, Nikki Bella is on top of David Otunga's cock which is firmly in her juicy ass while she faces away from him as Michael McGillicutty pushes his cock into her pussy. Gradually the new members of the New Nexus build momentum as they pump their dicks into Nikki Bella's ass and pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Nikki moans and closes her eyes as she places her hands behind her onto David Otunga's chest as she bounces on his cock, smoothly riding him with her ass as Michael McGillicutty deeply pumps into her wet snatch.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Michael groans as he builds momentum as he pumps his cock deeply into Nikki's pussy.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm damn..." Otunga grunts as Nikki bounces her ass on his cock as he thrusts it up into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmm yeah...ohhhhhhh" Nikki moans loudly with lust as McGillicutty's quickening thrusts cause her to sharply rock back on Otunga's cock.

In front of the announce table, Lita is bouncing up and down on the cock of Cody Rhodes while Ted DiBiase is behind her, pumping his own dick into her raunchy, redheaded ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...mmmmm fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!" Lita moans and throws her head back as she grinds her pussy down on Cody's cock, while increasingly rocking with Ted DiBiase shoving his priceless cock as deep as possible at a quick pace.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhhhh fuck..." Ted groans as Lita pushes back against his faster than he's ramming his cock into her asshole.

"Awwww ahhhh... mmmm..." Cody moans as Lita grinds her snatch down on his cock while she focuses more on the cock of Ted DiBiase that's in her ass

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!" Lita moans and licks her lips as she glances over her shoulder and slyly looks back at Ted DiBiase, sharply pushing back on his cock, while bouncing and rocking on Cody's cock.

"Lita hasn't lost a step, she can still get down and dirty with the best of them..." Josh Mathews says.

"Josh, Lita enter the WWE as one of the Godfather's hos over a decade ago, we should've known then what she was bringing..." Matt Striker replies as another countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... BUZZ!

**She looks good to me...She's got everything I want, she's got everything I need...She looks good!...She looks good to me..**

"Oh my, it's the lovely Eve... and looks like she's heading right for the biggest guy she can find..." Josh Mathews says as Eve comes through the entrance curtain and goes down the ramp to where John Cena is standing.

Eve Torres smirks and looks at John Cena with a look of determination on her face as she approaches John Cena. "Hey there...." Eve says with a smile, dressed in a pair of her short and tight fitting pink and gold booty-styled wrestling shorts and a matching top.

"Hey thought you said you had an 'early number'..." Cena says with a smile as Eve lifts up her pink and gold top to reveal her firm round tits.

"I would have liked a higher number..." Eve says with a wink as she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of John Cena, keeping her booty-styled wrestling shorts on, as she places her left hand around his cock and guides him into her mouth.

"Mmmmm really? And miss all the fun?" Cena asks with a moan as Eve begins to bob her head on his massive cock.

"Mmmmmmm...." Eve moans and gently wraps her lips around his cock as she starts to smoothly bob her head.

A short distance away, Natalya is bouncing up and down on Evan Bourne's large cock while Kofi Kingston is behind her, pumping his cock into her juicy Canadian ass while she rocks between them.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhh yeah baby! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Natalya moans and deeply laughs as she rocks between Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston, perfectly grinding between their thrusting bodies.

"Mmmmm.... you can really take the boom Nattie..." Kofi groans as he drives his cock balls deep into Natalya's ass.

"Awww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Evan grunts as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Natalya's cunt.

Natalya places her hands down firmly on Evan Bourne's cock as she starts to aggressively rock on his cock in order to drive herself back against Kofi's black cock in her ass.

Back at the top of the entrance stage, Lilian Garcia is on all fours, bobbing her head on Zack Ryder's cock while Curt Hawkins is behind her, thrusting his shaft in and out of her pussy. "Mmmm yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Zack groans as Lilian sucks and slurps on his tool while she eagerly pushes back against Curt's stiff thrusting pole.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm..." The talented former Ring Announcer moans as she bobs her head steadily back and forth on Zack's cock, with her soft lips brushing against his shaft.

"Awww damn... mmmm shit..." Curt groans as he buries his cock balls deep into Lilian's snatch as she rocks back with her ass smacking loudly against his waist.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Zack moans as Lilian takes his cock further into her mouth.

Lilian swiftly rocks back and forth on her knees as Curt Hawkins slams his cock firmly into her from behind, causing her to take more of Zack's cock into her mouth

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, JTG is leaning against one of the corner turnbuckles as Michelle McCool bobs her head back and forth on his large black cock. "Awww yeah... mmmmm damn...work it girl..." JTG groans.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Michelle moans as she swiftly bobs her blond haired head on JTG's black cock with her flawlessly smooth lips rubbing repeatedly on his shaft. Michelle places her hands onto his toned waist and starts to bob her head at a quicker pace.

"Mmmmm yeah... that it's home girl... suck that black dick..' JTG moans as Michelle turns her head from side to side as she bobs her head briskly on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Michelle moans as she slaps her tongue against his black shaft while swiftly bobbing her head up and down on his cock, taking him deeper into her mouth.

A short distance away, Beth Phoenix is on top of Santino Marella, sharply grinding her cunt on her ex-boyfriend's cock while behind her, Vladimir Kozlov is firmly pumping his cock into The Glamazon's ass. "Ohhhhh Beth... .Ohhhh awwww!" Santino moans as Beth rocks on his cock while Kozlov fucks Beth's ass.

"MMMMMMM...What's wrong, Santino!? Can't handle it anymore!?" Beth moans and grits her teeth as she dominatingly grinds her pussy down on shaft as Vladimir Kozlov rams his Russian cock into her tight, toned, tanned ass.

"Mmmmmm not so rough!" Santino groans loudly as Beth dominatingly rides his stiff cock.

"Santino... you need... to toughen up..." Kozlov grunts as he continues to firmly fuck The Glamazon's tight and toned ass.

Beth tilts her head back and laughs. "Mmmmmm...yeah....Santino...you were such the girl of the...ahhhhhhh...relationship!" Beth moans as she sharply drops down on his cock, while Vladimir deeply drills her ass.

Outside of the ring, Stephanie McMahon is sandwiched between the Uso twins, with Jey pumping his cock into her pussy while Jimmy is behind her slamming his cock into her ass. "Ahhhh mmmm.... can't get enough of the Usos can you?" Jimmy asks with a groan as he hammers Stephanie's ass.

"Mmmmmmm....you can't get enough of me, boys..." Stephanie moans with a confident smirk on her face as she bounces rapidly on Jey's cock, while pushing back against Jimmy's cock as he drills her ass.

"Mmmmm... anything to move up the tag team ladder..." Jey replies with a smirk as he pumps his cock swiftly into Stephanie's pussy. "Oh yeah... mmmm we're the best team in the WWE..." Jimmy adds with a grunt as he continues to ram his cock into Stephanie's ass.

"We'll see about that...." Stephanie moans with a smirk as she rocks back on Jey Uso's cock in order to firmly push against Jimmy Uso's cock.

Behind the announce table, Tamina is bouncing up and down on the cock of Josh Mathews while Nikki Bella is bent over the announce table getting fucked in the ass by Matt Striker. "Ahhhh mmmm... fuck...." Striker groans as he hammers Nikki's ass.

"Ohhhh yeah.... ahhhh...." Josh groans as Tamina wildly rocks on his cock.

Tamina grits her teeth as she firmly bounces up and down on Josh's cock, driving her body entirely down on his shaft. "Ohhhhhhh...ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" Tamina moans loudly.

Nikki Bella slyly glances over her shoulder and smirks back at Matt Striker as she rocks back and forth on her feet with his cock firmly pounding into her from behind.

"Mmmmm ahhhh Tamina... is.. a real... contender...." Josh groans as he leans back in his chair and thrusts his cock upward into the second-generation Diva's twat.

"Ahhhh have to say the same about Nikki.... ahhhh she has grade A ass..." Striker groans as he plows his educated cock all the way into Nikki's juicy round ass.

Nikki licks her lips and nods her head as she grinds her gorgeous ass back against his waist as she firmly pushes back against Striker's waist as she rocks forward against the announce table.

Meanwhile, the daughter of 'Superfly' Jimmy Snuka, Tamina, bounces rapidly on Josh's cock, rocking forward on his dick.

On the entrance ramp, Lita is on all fours, rocking back against Primo's throbbing cock as he sharply pumps it into her pussy. "Ahhhh awww yeah... mmmmm ahhhh!" Primo groans as Lita grinds back against his heavily throbbing cock.

Lita licks her teeth and throws her fiery red haired head back as she rocks back swiftly on her knees to push back against Primo's cock, easily taking over Primo's thrusts with her skilled and sinfully hot, sexpot body.

"Awwww.... ahhh awww fuck.." Primo groans as he pulls his cock out of Lita's pussy. The former Tag Team Champion strokes his cock with his right hand until he starts to cum on Lita's hot round ass.

Lita proudly smirks and nods her head. "Mmmmm...that was easy...."

Near the pyrotechnic area, Eve Torres is bent over an equipment trunk as Chris Masters stands behind her, pumping his cock into her pussy. As Eve looks back at him, Masters makes sure to flex his pecs each time he pumps his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmm yeah..." Eve moans and licks her lips as she closes her eyes while rocking forward against the equipment trunk, as her sultry, rounded, nicely tanned and juicy ass smacks loudly against the muscular waist of Chris Masters as he drives his cock repeatedly into her.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Chris Masters groans as he grabs hold of Eve Torres's hips as he drives his cock all the way into Eve's pussy with each of his powerful thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh yeah..." Eve moans as she places her hands down onto the equipment trunk and starts to eagerly push back against his cock.

"Eve and Chris Masters certainly have good chemistry..." Josh Mathews says.

"What girl doesn't like a guy who can pop his pecs to Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train?" Matt Striker asks as the next countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4....3...2...1....BUZZ!

**I know you want Meeeeee...I know you want me, I know you want me baby...I know you want me, I can feel your eyes watching..**

"It's Sunny, the original Diva!" Josh Mathews says as Sunny comes through the entrance curtain.

"There are rumors that Sunny will be apart of the 2011 Hall of Fame... and we all know what Sunny wants, Sunny always gets," Matt Striker adds as Sunny walks across the entrance stage to where David Hart Smith is smirking at her.

The sultry and stunning, but playful original Diva of the WWE, Sunny, presses her pouty lips together as she approach David Hart Smith, seductively swaying her hips, while dressed in a short black skirt and a tight red top. "Let me guess baby...you just want a piece of Sunny..."

1...56789...14