Royal Succubus Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Lucia was pulled on her back on top of a one men so that both of her nether holes could be used at the same time along with her mouth and hands. The holes lost any difference they had in Lucia's mind as all of them made lustful pleasure radiate into her body. Even the seed on her skin was slowly becoming a part of her.

"Round one complete but I still see hard cocks. We can continue if the fine lady so wants?" Eric asked, he was standing to a side even though his cock was still hard.

"More more, I want to taste more of the bad smelling cocks," Lucia panted when the cock in her mouth was removed.

A man was playing with Lucia's hair when he moved it to a side to look at her face, "So pretty, almost like the... Princess."

"Ooh you calling her princess now?" one of the men asked with an irk.

"No no, she is the actual Princess," the soldier stuttered. The morning light had hit on Lucia's face enough to make it easily recognizable. There was no way any random whore had the uniquely perfect facial structure.

"What are we going to do?" one of the soldiers yelled after seeing Lucia as she pushed her body up.

"Take your cock out you fool," Eric commanded, his eyes were staring at Lucia's increasingly more visible body.

"Please don't, let him cum first," Lucia panted, her legs locked around the man and were not letting go.

"What did I tell you! Get off of her," Eric yelled, he moved to grab the man inside Lucia's demanding pussy.

"What is the point, we are all dead," a man yelled, he took Lucia's hand and started to jerk his limp cock with it.

"Why are you all so panicking, nobody needs to know," Lucia said in an oddly calm tone, she was more than happy using her hips to milk the man who had stopped moving.

"What?" Eric stuttered, several of the men had a strange glazed over eyes as they looked at the Princess.

"It's not like you were the first and definitely not the last," Lucia voiced, her words were making the men relax and soon all were nodding with a smile.

"You mean?" Eric asked, his eyes too were calming down.

"Just serve me with your bodies and give me all that tasty seed," Lucia said with a tilted smile.

"Yes Princess," the soldiers said in unison.

** * **

"My mistress, it's the morning," Rastle said the first thing after stepping into Lucia's room.

"Rastle, I have something you must feel," Lucia panted, her dishevelled naked form with messed long hair was laying on her bed. Rastle could do nothing but stare at the long tail that squirmed in the Princess's hands.

"Maids, the Princess is not feeling well. Guard the door and let nobody enter," Rastle commanded before locking the door behind her with a beam.

"I became one, Rastle, as you told me to become," Lucia panted, her naked body moved to collect herself on the bed.

"Praised be thy lust," Rastle exclaimed, she stepped next to the bed.

"Come here Rastle," Lucia said, Rastle more than happily obeyed hearing Lucia use her name with a lustful tone.

Lucia leapt and pinned Rastle to the bed, the tail that the Princess had held in her hands wiggled under Rastle's clothes like it was moving on its own. It soon found it's right path and pierced into Rastle's pussy.

Rastle was almost immediately filled to her internal limits by the tail, a feeling of lustful content overwhelmed her. The tail moved like a sentient cock that stretched her limits and battered her end. Small tiny knobs at the tip rubbed against the maid's inner walls.

"I forgot to punish you, despite being my personal maid for so long you have bee working to other people," Lucia said with a twisted grin, she was thrusting the tail into Rastle like it was a cock.

"I'm yours, I only did it for you Lucia," Rastle panted, the maid was barely able to speak but if Lucia asked of her something she would respond.

"For me?" Lucia asked, her hands moved along Rastle's thick but maid clothes covered body.

"Yes," Rastle replied but her eyes glazed when she saw two more tails appear, both of the new ones were aiming to the same hole that was already filled.

"Mercy, not the same one," Rastle panted, her pussy was already assaulted with more pleasure than she could normally handle. Any more and the maid might lose her highly valued self-control.

"But they want to fill the same one, my body burns from a will to give you something and I think you need more punishment" Lucia whispered, her fingers were digging into Rastle's breasts like one of the soldiers had done before to the Princess.

"Give? You mean the blessing of lust? Please give it to me," Rastle panted.

The two new tails intertwined with the first one and dug their way into Rastle's pussy, like a miracle she stretched to match the large rods. As her walls parted the maid's face twisted with lust.

"I love you, Lucia," Rastle declared, she was no longer able to hide the words she had thought for years now.

"Shh, my dear Rastle. Just let me feel you without words," Lucia whispered, she leaned down while pulling up the maid's skirt so that both of their exposed bellies touched.

The tails were pumping Rastle in unison and were making her belly bulge against Lucia, she was rubbing herself into them, the tails even bent in a way that they went past Lucia's clit and squeezed it on their way to Rastle.

"I think I'm going to cum soon," Lucia whispered, she was feeling something move along her tails.

"Please do, fill me with your blessed seed," Rastle yelled, her legs and arms lifted to embrace Lucia.

Harder than before pressure hit against the end of Rastle's pussy, liquid mass spurted through it into her womb. Burning pleasure radiated through her body, centred on her womb and spread pussy.

"You feel that? I just filled you. I bet it felt as good as I did with the men," Lucia whispered, her hand move to rub Rastle's clit into her tails.

"I did I do, my insides love your seed, love your tail-cocks," Rastle moaned, her hips trembled and the tails were still spreading her further apart. Lucia leaned in and started a passionate kiss while her tail still pumped more of her seed into the maid's womb.

** * **

Rastle's trembling body walked to a large underground altar room filled by many red-robed and red masked men. They all looked at her since she was the only one without red robes.

"Grandmaster, I think she did it to me, I think she gave me the blessing of pure lust," Rastle yelled across the room.

Baron Isaac took off his mask and motioned several of the robed men carry Rastle to the central altar.

"Acolyte, if what you say is true we must find out with haste," Isaac declared as he spread his hands.

A masked man helped Rastle on the altar and took off her underpants and skirt of the maid outfit. Then he took his cock out of a hole in his robes. It was aimed at Rastle's spread legs.

After getting a nod from Isaac the man pushed his cock into Rastle's pussy, her body convulsed around it and the only reason she was not wrapping her legs around the man was that he was pushing them apart.

"How does it feel?" Isaac asked, he moved to look Rastle from above.

"Good," Rastle stuttered, her hips were already moving to twist the thrusting cock in her.

"Like normal or?" Isaac asked, he offered his hand and Rastle grabbed on it.

"Like this won't even compare, the cock is sending small explosions of pleasure along my walls. I would call them climaxes but this won't even feel the same, so much better," Rastle explained with an increasingly lustful grin.

"Does this mean I can cum into her, Grandmaster?" the masked man asked.

"We have no choice, we must learn the truth," Isaac replied, he pulled back and let go of Rastle's hand. With those words, the lustful assault on Rastle's pussy intensified.

The seed soon filled Rastle's womb and she froze for a moment before her entire body convulsed, her skin was almost immediately turning red in the candlelight. It spread until her entire body was dark red. Small black horns grew into her head and a tail sprang from behind her, just like Lucia's but only one.

"The seed is divine," Rastle screamed, her hands moved like to feel the cum inside of her belly.

"Behold, a manifestation of lust has awakened right before your eyes," Isaac declared but Rastle's red skin faded when the man pulled out.

"Based on the lustful texts a succubus needs many more gifts of seed to fully transform," Isaac explained and many masked men almost charged at Rastle.

"Fill every hole you can find, massage it to her skin if you find no hole, blessed be the lustful ones," Isaac declared, he too took his cock out.

In seconds all of Rastle's holes were filled and her body turned back red again as some of the men ejaculated almost from the first contact. The increasingly lust frenzied men even massaged her skin with the seed that had not found any holes to go into.

"Too good," Rastle repeated with tears in her eyes as more and more men filled her with seed.

"Hear that, the being of lust is not crying from sadness but from the joy," Isaac declared, while his own cock was being jerked by Rastle's hand.

"Something that is not Lucia is making me feel this good," Rastle sniffled, her pussy was rammed with seed again, she had completely lost count as had Isaac.

"You want us to stop, I'm sure they can wait for later and this surely is enough," Isaac suddenly voiced, even though he had been using Rastle's hand to play with his already flaccid cock.

"No, I want more, I just wish Lucia was here," Rastle whimpered.

"Soon, we can now set plans in motion that have been planned for generations," Isaac declared, one of the men was massaging his balls into Rastle's red ear, like hoping it would make him hard again.

** * **

After several hours the orgy calmed down and it was Just Isaac and naked Rastle talking, her hands were moving to feel her red and soft skin. She was laying alone on the altar but her hips still moved like she was feeling a cock inside of her.

"Just like in the holiest lust book," Isaac voiced, he was comparing notes in several small books.

In a moment of clarity, Rastle asked, "Lucia, isn't Lucia in danger if she looks like this?"

"No, the holy lust necklace has accepted her, it hides the embodiment of lust from those who don't understand," Isaac explained.

"What about me, can I meet her?" Rastle asked.

"Take this ring and put it in your toe so nobody will see it," Isaac instructed.

The moment the ring's inner surface touched Rastle's toe her skin turned human even though it still felt the same to her.

"Wonderful, another thing the books were right about," Isaac declared.

"I transformed back so fast. How does this work?" Rastle asked.

"You are a pure manifestation of lust. These rings hide that according to the books," Isaac replied.

"But the tail and the horns felt so real and now I can't touch them," Rastle said, her hands were rubbing her forehead.

"Lust is the most real thing in this world. In front of it anything else feels meagre," Isaac explained.

"It is as you say, Grandmaster," Rastle replied, she knew Isaac was not able to give a better answer. Both of them only knew what was written in the notes that were translated from the wall texts neither one was able to read and the translator key had been lost in one of the church raids several generations ago.

"Now explain to me how you transformed," Isaac commanded.

** * **

"Princess, how may I serve you this night?" Rastle asked with a soft nod. She was standing next to Lucia's bed. The maid had heard Lucia whisper her name through the door to the maid room where the on-duty night maid stayed.

"You smell so good Rastle. I want to embrace you," Lucia panted. She lunged and dragged Rastle on her bed. More than one tail was finding their way to the maid's pussy but Rastle looked like she was going to get to heaven with her wide uncharacteristic smile.

Lucia leaned against Rastle and ripped open her neckline. The hungry Princess started to devour the maid's neck with her tongue at the same time her tails pierced into Rastle's folds digging deep on the first strike.

"I will eat you... I want all of you," Lucia whispered between her lustful kisses along Rastle's neck. Her tails were spreading and shaping the maid's inner walls to her royal will and they accepted it with radiating pleasure.

At that moment Rastle wanted to fully open to the Princess and she was about to say something when her inner gate let through Lucia's tails. There was no pain and it was like Rastle's body was opened by itself.

Multiple strong tips squirmed around Rastle's inner chamber walls. Every hit sent jolts through her body and she trembled in Lucia's embrace who did not seem to notice.

Rastle's eyes dilated when she realised something precious to her was leaving. Slowly but surely her womb was sucked dry of everything that the cultists had given to her in an orgy that lasted almost the whole night. The maid had only come to take an attendance shift because she had not felt tired in any way.

"Princess, please. Don't take all of it away. I feel so empty," Rastle whimpered but Lucia did not look like she was listening. She only wanted more what Rastle had like in a frenzy. The maid's inner gates tried to shut closed but it only made the tails trash her womb to break any resistance.

In her desperation for sweet seed Rastle's tail manifested itself and it shot straight into Lucia's pussy. The Princess had not worn anything but her white sleeping gown. The moment Rastle entered inside Lucia, it shocked her far more than the Princess. Being inside the puffed royal pussy burned in her mind stronger than her own tentacle filled womb. Just the way Lucia gently sucked her deeper made tears drip down the maid's cheeks.

"Rastle, what are you doing?" Lucia whispered into Rastle's ears, she had been in the middle of sucking it when the maid's tail had hit.

"I can't control it, I'm so hungry. I want it, you smell so nice to me," Rastle lustfully moaned. She was sucked against the Princess's womb entrance and her tail was trying to dig through but then it suddenly opened.

"Rastle, I'm so happy we are the same now," Lucia whispered. She pressed down with her hips to take a bigger part of the maid's tail into her womb.

"The same?" Rastle whimpered. Her tail was sucking out seed just to have it stolen from her own womb by Lucia's tails. The circle of pleasurable liquids was making her mind numb from lust even more than before.

"We both eat seed now. I finally have someone to share my diners with." After her words, Lucia leaned in for a deep kiss. Their bodies twined even more and lost awareness of what was happening around them.

Suddenly words jolted Rastle out of her numbed state, "Most lustful ones. We are sorry of the intrusion."

Lucia's maids Laurana and Shera were kneeling down next to the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Lucia voiced in panic.

"Don't mind us. We belong to the same cult as the head maid," Laurana replied with a nod.

"What are you doing here?" the Princess insisted again. This time with more of her usual commanding tone.

"It's morning and the time to wake up," Laurana explained.

** * **

After discovering their common interest it did not take long for Lucia and Rastle to develop games to spend the time. For some reason most of the good smelling men were completely unable to say no to them after they got some experience in propositioning their intent.

"Don't scream if you want to be fucked," Lucia whispered into passing by servant's ear. She was wearing a maid outfit with Rastle and both of the women dragged their latest scent selected victim to a utility closet. Not that he was resisting.

"It's a bit dark in here," the man muttered.

"Shh, just stay still and let us milk you dry," Lucia whispered again. She leaned against the male's back who was barely taller than her and same height than Rastle. The Princess rubbed her breasts to him almost eagerly.

"Us?" the servant gulped. He was almost frozen stiff in more ways than one.

"Ohh yes, there is two of us in case you missed it," Rastle whispered. She pushed her hand into the servant's pants and took a hard grip around his erect cock.

"So you just saw me and wanted to get it on?" As he spoke Rastle pulled his cock free and pressed it against her soaked womanhood.

"Shh, less talk more action," Lucia whispered. She hugged Rastle around the man and the maid at the same time took his cock into her pussy.

Rastle's succubus pussy embraced the entering cock like it had gotten the sweetest sugar candy of her life. It almost alone sucked it in and kept dragging it deeper against her inner gate that was eagerly waiting to be breached by delicious seed.

"Ohg gods you feel good," the servant grunted. He had trouble speaking.

Rastle's tail circled around the man and found it's way into Lucia's eagerly waiting pussy through her clothes. The maid started to move but her pussy alone was making the male get close to his climax. Feeling this Rastle thrust her hips forward and just kept the cock in.

"So damn fast again," Rastle muttered.

Lucia pushed the servant down enough to lick his neck and with Rastle they embraced him as his cock jerked to climax. Rastle's pussy immediately started to suck his seed straight into her womb, it tingled with pleasure but she moved it longingly into her tail and squirted it into Lucia. The Princess thrust the servant with her hips as she got sweet nectar into her.

The servant was swayed between the two women with increasing speed and Rastle managed to kiss Lucia over his shoulder. It lasted only seconds but the servant felt like he was frozen in time before one of the females spoke again.

"All out?" Lucia asked and Rastle replied, "All out."

The confused servant was left alone in the closet and the females dressed into maids darted away with speed.

** * **

"Hey Oliver, you smell so nice again," Lucia whispered into the servant's ear. He woke up from his sleep from feeling heavy weights on top of him in the dark room.

"Princess, you came again," Oliver whimpered, his cock was already tightly trapped into demanding pussy but something felt wrong to him. Lucia usually embraced her all the way with gentle but sucking pressure but now it felt like his cock was being milked dry with force. It was still making him extremely hard but the difference was just too great and the Princess was nibbling his ear sideways with her teeth.

"Princess, you were right. This one is still not cumming. Using his whole cock feels so good," Rastle said in a matter-of-fact tone. She was using her strong legs to move up and down on the servant's cock and almost letting it go before taking it fully back in.

"I told you, Oliver has the best cock in the castle. Every time he invites me with his heavenly scent he can take me for several minutes before he starts smelling bad again," Lucia said, her hands were stroking the servant's muscular chest and she moved closer to embrace him from a side.

"The best cock you say?" Rastle grunted, she crashed down harder than before.

"Yes, just the way how he gently stretches my insides with his tasty man-meat is just heavenly," Lucia replied. She moved to lick Oliver's neck like it was made of candy.

Oliver felt nails digging into his thighs where Rastle was keeping support to her speed. She kept twisting the cock harder and her juices leaked along the servant's manhood. Oliver himself was staying still, this had to be the strangest of the nightly visits he had gotten. His beloved princess was snuggling his side all the while the cold but beautiful head maid of Lucia was milking him.

The moment the servant climaxed Rastle thrust down and opened her inner gate enough to let his tip partly in. She gyrated her hips to milk the man-cream straight into her womb. The maid smiled with glee as she felt how well she was able to execute the timing with her excellent body control even though she was no longer as human as before. None of the tasty seed spilt into her pussy and all was taken by her hungry inner chamber.