Royal Treatment Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy popped her mouth off my dick and commanded: "Fill'er up again! I want that pussy to be overflowing. Make cum come out of her ears!" She returned to giving me one of the hardest blowjobs I've ever had.

"UH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH!" He instantly stopped on a deep plunge, my nose jutting against his root base. I felt his load rush by to deposit deep into Torrie. "Give me you shit Steel, mix that shit with Lex's. Splash my cervix you big stud! OH I'm cumming again! YES! YES!" She sat up slightly thrusting her clit against my chin. His cock, halfway inside her, was on my lips; my tongue began to clean her's, mine and his juices off of it. Torrie lay down again, placing one of my balls into her mouth, and reached a hand down onto her sex, pushing against her convulsing vulva. Steel's dick slowly slid out, I opened my mouth allowing it to fall onto my tongue. We made eye contact as he pushed it down further. I had never sucked a cock before, and it was incredible. Torrie rolled off me and saw what I was doing.

"Hey, don't hog that schlong all for yourself!" She turned around, pulled it out of my mouth to clean off what I had missed. I reached up, grabbed his hips and pulled him down so his sac was in my mouth. Candy took this opportunity to sit on my dick. And I thought Torrie was tight! Candy had to force herself down!

"OOOHHHH! I've wanted this cock since last night! AH, yes, its sooo big, filling me up. Cum in me baby, Cum with me baby!" She laid down on me, rolled my head away from her husband's dick and matched her tongue thrusts into my mouth with her pussy thrusts onto my dick. I grabbed each ass cheek with my hands, and spread them wide. We broke our lip lock, and I moved my mouth to her neck, sucking, and licking along the veins popping out. Steel like myself remained hard after his blast. Torrie was still working his dick with her mouth. She moved her mouth to one side of his dick, and gave me a wink as she caught me looking at them. I winked back, and reached to touch her hand. We held hands while Candy was fucking me, and she was sucking Steel.

"Fuck me Candy. Milk me good. You're a little slut just like Torrie aren't you? Both you and your husband are sluts. Picking up on strangers to fill you sexual needs!"

"UH-HUH, UUUHH-HUH!" she uttered, never stopping her grinding.

"Come on, cum for me, give me you cream-filling Candy!"

"Yes, Yes, Right there, OOHHH! OOOHHHH! OOOHHH!" she shouted. I pinched her long-erect nipples hard, twisting, and rolling them, while my mouth locked in on her collarbone. "That's it Vegas stud, don't stop, don't you dare stop!" She was pulling the hair out of the back of my skull, but I didn't care cause the head of my dick was hitting something hard inside her velvet tunnel and causing my own climax to start. "I cumming high-roller! Fuck me good! UH-HUH, UH-HUH! AHHHURRGHHH" Her animalistic grunting was intoxicating, and exhilarating.

"Here I cum little slut, UUHH here I cum!" I went rigid, and my toes curled as my dick seemed to explode inside of her. I had to grab her hips to stop her motion, I was so sensitive it hurt! Both of us spent for the moment, she fell to my chest, kissing my neck and juice stained face, catching our breath.

I rolled my head to see Torrie. She was laying on her back, her head next to mine, in a 69 configuration. Steel's strong arm blocked my full view of my gorgeous wife's face, as he was bracing himself while he humped her. I touched his arm to move it, once clear Torrie and I began to kiss. Her breaths were short, and her head bobbed, but we kept our lips and tongues connected as Steel was plunging in and out. My semi-hard dick was still in Candy, as she brought her mouth to join ours. Three tongues danced around, sharing new tastes, and textures. Forgetting about the animalistic session going on, it was tender and touching until Candy broke from us, and pulled off me.

"I want you to pull out when you cum Steel. I want to jerk you off so you cream her big tits, and flat tummy! Can you do that for Mommy? So I can clean up your mess." She had move herself next to him, both up on their knees. I moved around so I could kiss Torrie the right-side up. We frenched, and licked each other's faces, cleaning like two cats. We heard a slap, as Candy spanked Steel: "You ready to shoot, or do I have to jam a finger up your ass? Cum for Mommy, cum on this slut's body!" Another spanking was given.

"Yeah baby, cum on me, give your wife her buffet. I want her to lick me clean. I want to feel her tongue across my body!" Torrie told him. This comment seemed to push him over the edge as he pulled out and Candy instantly wrapped her hand around his swollen meat. He responded with the first downstroke by spraying his first load, reaching Torrie's chin and neck. "Oh yeah, that's a good boy! You're making Mommy so happy!" Candy exclaimed with glee. "Oh yes, cover me stud, go for my mouth!" Torrie challenged him, opening wide. But Candy's hand blocked his next shot, as it dribbled through her fingers, dripping to Torrie's triangular patch. He shot a couple of more times, doing a fine job of covering Torrie's torso. Steel replaced Candy's hand with his own as she bent over to massage in his spunk on Torrie's belly, while licking some spoog off her breasts. Torrie scooped up the load that hit her chin and neck and shoved it in her mouth. She smiled at me, and pulled my face to hers with her cum covered hands on my cheeks. His spunk was salty, and different from his first load I tasted earlier. Steel had finished milking his dick, and was eating his mess up from Torrie's pubes. We all stopped at the same moment, realizing the incredible event that had just transpired and began to laugh. Torrie and I sat up, and began to kiss. "You little fag" she joked, "You little bull-dyke" I replied.

"Wow! Thanks guys! We have never done anything like this before," I said to Steel and Candy, still petting and kissing each other.

They looked at each other in amazement and said: "You're kidding. We thought you guys were pros, cause we have never done anything like this before."

We laughed again, basking in our new found sexual experience.

12