Royally Fucked Ch. 02

Story Info
Lena asks Diane to join the party.
5.2k words
47.2k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

I'd been meeting with Royal and Nathan for almost six months. A couple of times we'd met at my house but usually I'd join them at Royal's apartment. The relationship was unlike any other I'd ever had with men in the past. They were both my lovers but it wasn't just about sex. We talked about my husband, their families (neither of them were married so we were discussing their parents, brothers, and sisters), my kids, our jobs, my going back to college, and whatever else came to mind but there was never any sense that they wanted more from me than I was willing to give. In some strange way we were friends on an intimate level I never imagined could exist. Certainly not between a man and a woman. To have it with two men was beyond belief.

They were so open to, and accepting of, my sexuality that it essentially expanded to fill the space they gave me. I'd struggled for so long with the concept of myself as being too big, and not really anything to write home about in the looks department, that it took awhile to realize that these guys really liked how I looked. But when the message got through it zinged all the way home. I got to where I'd start shucking clothes the moment I walked in the door. Wanting to show them. Wanting to see the appreciation in their eyes.

I think we tried about everything one woman and two men could try. Perhaps I'll talk about some of those things at another time. What I've been thinking about recently is the fun we had with toys and massages.

It began with Nathan asking me if I masturbated. We were lying in one of the little piles we made after a thoroughly satisfying session of sex, their hands on me and mine on them.

"Of course," I said, feeling very relaxed. "Doesn't everyone?"

"No, not everyone does," Royal said. "Or they do and feel bad about it."

"How do you masturbate?" Nathan asked.

"I like to use toys. Sometimes with my fingers."

"Would you masturbate for us sometime?" Royal asked. "And we'd jerk off for you. Would you like that?"

"Could you both cum on my breasts."

"Sure, Babe," Nathan said, grinning at Royal, "I think we could manage that."

"I believe so," Royal said.

So, the next time we met I brought my three toys. A basic pink seven inch hard vibrator, a purple flexible gel dildo, and a small red vibrator I used to stimulate my back door. I have to admit that the idea of masturbating in front of the two of them was kind of intimidating at first but they were so gentle and respectful of my feelings that I was soon humming away. They were sitting naked on either side of me, playing with their hard cocks.

"Oh yeah, Lena," Nathan said. "That looks so hot."

I had my eyes closed, getting into the sensations, sliding the pink vibrator into myself after teasing my clit. I couldn't help but lift my hips and clench my cunt around it.

"Go for it, Baby," Royal said. "Cum for us, Honey."

I turned on the small red vibrator and began teasing my butthole. I was getting closer and closer. I felt them both shifting around on the bed. I opened my eyes to find them both leaning over me, stroking their cocks vigorously. That's all it took. I shuddered into a strong orgasm. At almost the same time Royal's cum spurted out over my left breast. Feeling the warm wetness on my skin kicked me into another, smaller, climax. And then Nathan was pouring himself onto my right breast, I could see the drops slide down my nipple.

"Oh man, that was good," Nathan said. "Did you like that?"

I just smiled.

"But Honey, I think you need some new toys. These are looking kind of raggedy," Royal said. "I think you should let me and Nathan take you on a little shopping spree."

"Yeah," I said, "I'd like that."

"Why not now?" Nathan said. "We've all just had a nice cum. And people say you shouldn't go to the grocery store when you're hungry. This way we won't buy the whole place out."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said, grinning.

We jumped into our clothes. I left my bra and panties behind, enjoying the feeling of my breasts moving freely under my sweater and the naughty knowledge that there was nothing under my skirt. I could tell from the expressions on both their faces that Royal and Nathan enjoyed it too. We took Royal's car and were soon pulling up at an adult bookstore I'd been to before. But I'd always gone by myself. It was kind of strange to be here with someone else. Not to mention two someone elses.

The minute we walked in the door I headed for the display of massage oils. I'd wanted to do this for a long time but hadn't had anyone who wanted to.

"Are you guys up to giving me a massage?" I asked, even as I was reaching for two bottles of the Kama Sutra Pleasure Garden massage oil.

Royal ran his hand up under my sweater, caressing my back. "Oh course, Baby. We're here to make you happy."

I felt like crying. I knew I had tears starting in my eyes when I looked at him. "Just how the hell did I get so lucky? To meet two guys like you?"

"We've been looking for a woman like you for awhile," Nathan said. "This means as much to us as it appears to mean to you." He kissed me on the cheek. I glanced at the cashier behind the counter, a woman in her 30s, and she was looking at us with open envy.

I handed Royal the massage oil and headed for the vibrator section, an enclosed glass case that was part of the front counter. The cashier came up to stand behind the display.

"Do you have any recommendations?" Royal asked the woman in that rich sexy brown gravy growl of his. I glanced up to see a pink flush rise from her chest and up her neck. I turned to Royal, feeling a little annoyed with him. He just gave me one of his wicked little grins. "I assume you do use your own products?"

"Yes, I do," she said with an edge of defiance, her flush getting darker. "I like the Jack Rabbit."

I looked into the case and found the one she was talking about. It had an extended piece for stimulating the clit at the same time. "Oh, yes," I said, "I've looked at that one. It really works?"

"Oh God yes," she said, turning her attention to me. "It's great."

"I'll leave you two to your girl talk," Royal said, "and do some looking of my own. And Honey, feel free to get anything your heart desires."

"I'm not sure what my heart has to do with it," I said. The woman giggled. Royal grinned. Nathan was already on the other side of the store, looking through videos.

She and I spent almost forty-five minutes discussing the merits and drawbacks of the various devices. I'd seen her before during my previous visits but had never talked with her except a moment or two as I paid for something. Now I was finding I liked her. She was warm and open with a low key sense of humor. Having Royal and Nathan there seemed to have created a bridge between us. I began to take secret speculative glances at her. She had straight "dirty" blonde hair that just went to her neck, a sweet open face, and a little extra padding around her tummy and hips. Not beautiful, in the Playboy Bunny sense, but nice to look at.

"May I ask you a question?" She said, after I'd finished assembling the array of toys I wanted to buy.

"Sure."

"Have you been with one of those guys? If you don't mind my asking."

"Yes, I have but..." Her next question cut off my answer.

"Which one?"

"Actually it's always been the three of us together."

"Oh Jesus," she said. Her eyes round. She gazed at me as if to try to figure out what I had that she didn't. She licked her lips. "Would you be willing to share?"

"Not really."

"Well, if you ever change your mind please let me know. Here's one of my cards."

"Okay, Diane," I said, glancing at the slip of paper she gave me. "You're the owner?"

"With my husband," Diane said. "We occasionally swing so this kind of thing isn't entirely new to me." She paused for a second, taking a breath. "I like women too."

"About ready Babe?" Nathan said, walking up beside me. He and Diane exchanged a look. "Wow, that's quite an assortment."

"Yeah, I think this will keep me happy for a little while." Diane began ringing up the sale, with a grin on her face.

Royal, seeing Diane at the cash register, sauntered over to give her his credit card. He didn't even blink when the total came to more than three hundred dollars. I found myself giving a little sigh of relief. We left the store with me lugging my big bag of goodies.

"She wants to jump you guys in the worst way," I said as we all climbed into the car.

"What'd you tell her?" Nathan asked.

"Shit no."

They both laughed. Big belly laughs. And kept chuckling for a while.

"She's not bad," Royal said, "but she's not you."

I could feel myself tearing up again. I furtively wiped the edges of my eyes. "As a matter of fact, I liked her," I said. "I felt kind of curious. She gave me her card."

"Oh yeah?" Royal said.

"Yeah," I said.

"It might be fun to invite her over sometime," Nathan said. "But it's your call, Babe. If you're not into it neither one of us is going to make a move on her."

That time I actually sobbed out loud. Royal put his hand on my thigh and Nathan was touching my shoulder. They seemed to understand.

Almost as soon as we got back to Royal's apartment we removed our clothes. I dragged the bag of new purchases over to his large plate glass coffee table. I sat on the thick carpeting with the bag beside me. The first one I pulled out was 'Mr. Stubby', a g-spot vibrator. He was quickly relieved of his packaging and placed on one end of the table. Next was 'Big Boy', a large vibrating dildo.

"I do believe he's even bigger that you are, Baby," I said, looking at Royal.

"But he doesn't have my body," he said, grinning.

"You have a point there," I said. "I thought there was something missing."

Next there was the Dual Penetrator vibrator. I was remembering how much I liked Royal's, or Nathan's, fingers in my butt and thumb in my cunt when I bought that one. I knew this was one I wanted to take home with me so I could relive some of those memories during the times that the three of us couldn't get together. After that was the Jack Rabbit vibrator that I knew Diane liked so much.

Then we were moving on to the anal department. I tore the onyx butt beads out of their bubble wrap package and set them beside the Jack Rabbit. Following the beads were the vibrating butt plug and lube. Last, but not least, were the two bottles of Kama Sutra Pleasure Garden massage oil.

"I don't know where to start," I said.

"Why don't you start at one end and work your way down to the other," Nathan said.

I looked at the spread in front of me. I knew what I wanted. But I was a little afraid to ask for it. Even after the time we'd spent together.

I screwed up my courage. "I'd like the two of you to massage me," I said. I hated how I felt like a little girl asking for a special treat.

Nathan, who always seemed to tune in to my feelings, said, "Of course, Baby. I knew there was some reason why you bought those bottles of oil." He turned to Royal, "Where's that exercise mat you've got?"

Before I could even say 'Jack Rabbit', it seemed, I was lying face down on Royal's exercise mat, which was covered by a blanket, with my two guys on either side of me. Nathan had even taken the trouble, while Royal was fetching the mat, to heat the oil on the stovetop.

"We're not trained at this, you know," Royal said.

"I don't give a shit," I said. "Just do the best you can." I didn't know how to say I wanted someone to love my whole body, not just my pussy and breasts which is where most men seemed to focus their attention.

I closed my eyes, waiting. Then I felt their fingers, wet with the warm oil, moving over my back and shoulders, rubbing my neck. Four strong hands caressing me. They may not have been trained but as far as I was concerned they were doing it right. Royal's touch was a little different from Nathan's but there was the same sense of tender attention. I couldn't help making sensual grunts, moans, and sighs as their hands worked on my body. They touched me all over. From massaging my scalp and teasing my ears to each of them taking one of my feet and stroking my soles and tweaking my toes. At one point they were each doing one cheek of my bottom, their fingers coming deliciously close to the lips of my pussy.

"Time to turn over, Babe," Royal said. I complied without opening my eyes.

They gave my front the same careful workout they'd given my back. I felt as soft as a bag of jello. And every nerve was singing the Ode to Joy. Once they'd completed the massage the touches became more sexual. One of them, I was sure it was Nathan, cupped both of my breasts, teasing the nipples, and leaned down to kiss me. The other one gently opened my legs and began kissing my inner thighs and soft belly. Moving, with teasing slowness, closer and closer to my pussy. Due to my heightened senses every caress made my body respond with exquisite intensity. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused.

Then, just as a tongue touched my clit, I felt something being pushed into my asshole. It took me a moment to realize that it was the vibrating butt plug. And it was vibrating. Seconds later Mr. Stubby was wiggling his way into my pussy and nosing around for my G-Spot.

"Oh my God," I said.

"Feeling religious, are you?" Nathan whispered. He was pouring Kama Sutra oil on my breasts.

"Oh my God," I said as Nathan began massaging my boobs and tugging at my nipples. I wasn't at all clear how Royal was managing to keep the butt plug and Mr. Stubby in play at the same time but he definitely was. A powerful orgasm convulsed my pussy, sending silken tremors through my tummy. "Oh shit God," I said as another orgasm overtook me. I could hear both men chuckling. Another orgasm. I was seeing colors dancing in my head like the aurora borealis.

"Okay, okay," I said. "I think I've had enough for one day."

"Did she say what I thought she said?" Royal said with mock amazement.

"Wonders never cease," Nathan said. "The lady has had enough."

"For one day," I said. "Just for one day. And I said 'I think.'" They both grinned. "But I tell you what I could use is something to eat. And a drink of water."

"Pizza okay?" Royal asked. I nodded; we'd gotten in the habit of ordering out so he knew what I liked. Both he and Nathan got up and headed for the kitchen. I heard Royal on the telephone and then Nathan returned with a glass of water.

"You liked Diane?" I said as he handed me the glass.

He looked at me for a moment without speaking.

"What are you trying to say?" He said.

It was my turn to be silent.

"I guess I'm saying that I'm a bit curious," I said. "I liked her and I've never been with a girl. And she was obviously flabbergasted by the thought of my being fucked by the two of you. Seems like she wouldn't mind taking a turn. I just want to make sure you and Royal are okay with the idea."

"Jeez Lena," he said, "we're guys. We're easy. And Diane seemed nice."

"The pizza will be here in about half an hour," Royal said as he entered the room. "So we'd probably better put some clothes on."

"Lena is thinking of inviting Diane to join us," Nathan said as he reached down to pick up his jeans.

"Aah," Royal said.

"You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you?" I said.

Royal looked at Nathan who shrugged his shoulders. "I thought she looked like she'd be fun to be with," Royal said. "So, sure."

"Okay," I said. "Let's do it, then." I leaned over, pulled my cell phone out of my purse, and then found Diane's card.

"Hi Diane," I said when she picked up the phone. "I was in your store a little while ago... with two black guys."

"I remember," she said. She seemed to be having difficulty breathing.

"And I've changed my mind. I'd like you to join us." I said.

"Okay," she said. Her breathing problem seemed to be getting worse.

"You still want to do it, don't you?" I said.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "I just wasn't expecting to hear from you."

At that point we started to discuss the details and she began to calm down.

"She'll be coming over on Thursday afternoon," I told Royal and Nathan as I closed my cell phone. "I think she's pretty thrilled with the idea."

"Great," Royal said. Nathan just grinned.

The rest of the day was uneventful but images of Diane began flitting through my mind. Odd things. Thoughts of her breasts and pussy. Wondering what she'd look like with Royal and Nathan.

That was more than a little scary, I have to admit. I couldn't help being afraid that they would like her better than they liked me. Scary, but exciting too. I decided to just grit my teeth and go through with it no matter what. After all I'd been the one who'd made it happen. Neither Royal nor Nathan had asked me to invite her.

Thursday afternoon seemed to arrive in no time at all and once again we were gathered at Royal's apartment.

"Think she'll make it?" Nathan said. "From what you said it sounded like she was pretty nervous."

"I don't know," I said. "She seemed pretty hyped about it too."

We chatted about this and that and glanced at the clock on Royal's entertainment center. The appointed hour came. And went. Five minutes. Ten minutes.

"Well, I guess she lost her nerve," Royal said. "Doesn't want to be banged by two big black guys."

At that moment there was a soft knock at the door.

"So much for your guesses," I said, getting up.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Diane said as I opened the door. "I had trouble finding a parking place."

"No," I said. "You were scared shitless. You were imagining us waiting for you with axes and knives. Being held hostage for years in a tent in the back yard."

"That too," she said looking into my eyes and giving me a nervous smile.

I hugged her, feeling her braless breasts slide against mine. "It's okay," I said quietly. "If there's anything you don't feel comfortable with just say so and I'll back you up." I felt her sigh and begin to relax.

"I brought some of my toys," she said, holding up a blue gym bag.

"That's great," I said. "Although I think we've got the toy situation pretty well covered," gesturing towards the coffee table still littered with my recent purchases. Diane giggled.

"I think we should all get naked now," Royal said. "If that's cool with Lena, of course."

"Hmmm," I said, pulling my t-shirt over my head.

Royal took Diane's bag of toys, set it on the floor, and began unbuttoning her shirt. Her eyes were on Nathan who'd shucked his cut-offs and was standing there semi-hard. I slid my sweatpants down my legs, stepped out of them, and then did the same with Royal's. Diane's eyes shifted to the hard cock directly in front of her. I had to smile at the sight of her eyes bugging out as I pulled at Royal's t-shirt till he raised his arms and I could pull the shirt over them.

"Nice, huh," I said. She nodded without lifting her eyes.

Nathan had moved behind her and was now undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. A second later her pussy slid into view.

I couldn't help looking at her. Her breasts were smaller than mine but nicely shaped with thick nipples that stood out. Her skin was very white; she obviously wasn't into tanning. Her pussy was shaved with prominent outer lips that parted just enough to reveal her clit and the edges of her inner labia.

"What do you think guys?" I said.

"Mmmmm," said Royal with a mouthful of breast. He grasped Diane's hand and placed it on his cock. Nathan was running his hands over her body.

Diane moaned.

"These guys are real easy to let go with," I said. "They've got me doing things I never imagined I'd do in my wildest fantasies."

"And she's loving it," Royal said, addressing Diane.

"Oh yeah, I most certainly am," I said, giving him a smile.

"I think I will too," Diane said. "I'm surprised at how comfortable I'm feeling right now."

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
12