Royally Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

"And you're special, as they were. I had that sense about you when we chatted and Nathan agreed when we met at the mall," Royal said. During this conversation they were running their hands over my body and I was running mine over both of theirs. Gently exploring.

"The last one was five years ago," Nathan said.

"White?" I asked.

"Black," Royal said. "We're equal opportunity fuckers." We all laughed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Her life changed. She wanted to find something more traditional. We see her sometimes at church," Nathan said.

"At church?" I said. I had difficulty envisioning the two of them in a church. Any church I'd been in, anyway.

"Yeah," Nathan said, smiling. "She sings in the choir. We're the ones who don't show up that often. But Royal and I were raised in the church. She's always friendly but it's obvious she wants to leave those times we had behind."

"The other two were white," Royal said. "But that was way back when. They're long gone."

The conversation continued, jumping from topic to topic as conversations do. Then, slowly, the gentle exploration became more heated. Nathan began playing with my pussy, slipping two of his large fingers deep into my cunt. Royal shifted around so that I could take his half hard cock in my mouth. I enjoyed feeling it swell between my lips. But soon the size of it made my jaws ache so I contented myself with licking the shaft and kissing and sucking the head.

Nathan moved into position between my legs and began teasing the lips of my pussy with the head of his cock. Sometimes entering me an inch or so and then pulling out. He was beginning to drive me crazy.

"Fuck me Nathan," I moaned. "I need you inside me."

He pushed himself all the way in and then started fucking me with long gentle strokes. Our conversation had created an intimate bond among the three of us and now it felt more like making love. Royal moved so that I could rest my head on his thigh, playing with my hair. I continued to stroke his cock. The physical sensations were delicious but having this sense of glowing intimacy amplified my pleasure ten-fold.

I could look into Nathan's eyes, reading the desire he felt for me, and then turn my head and look into Royal's. Nathan was moving faster now. He and I were beginning to express the intensity of our feelings with moans and sighs.

"Oh God, Nathan, you're going to make me come," I said.

"Yeah, Baby, come for me. Tell me how it feels," he grunted.

"Oh God, it feels fantastic," I said, "I love the way you fuck me."

"Shit you two look beautiful," Royal said. "Get that sweet cunt all warmed up for me, Nate."

"Oh, yeah, I want your big cock in me next," I moaned. "That big black dick filling me up. Oh shit. Fuck me Nathan. Oh sweetheart." And I was gone. Warm flowing waves of orgasm washed over my body. The power of it made me quiver and shake. Then Nathan was coming too.

We all rested there for awhile, quiet and relaxed. Royal kept running his fingers through my hair, touching me, caressing my skin. And then at last Nathan pushed himself up and lay down next to me. Royal shifted his thigh out from under my head, replacing it with a pillow, and moved over the other side. He guided me so that my bottom was towards him.

"My pussy's kind of sore," I said. "It doesn't often get this much attention."

"Okay, I'd love to fuck you but I don't need to," Royal said.

"Oh no, I want you. Just go easy."

"Mmmmm. A greedy girl," Royal said.

"Yeah, that's me. God I'm loving this."

Royal eased himself into me, stretching the walls of my cunt. There was a little stinging pain but as the song says, it hurt so good. Nathan moved closer and began kissing me while his hand played with my breasts, teasing the nipples. Royal was so gentle and sweet. I felt as if I was swimming in a warm pool of sensuality. This went on and on. For what seemed like hours. A slow liquid flow like honey in the sun. Then I felt Royal getting tense. He kept the same pace but it was obvious he was close. And then he was pulsing into me. Groaning with pleasure. I didn't come again but I didn't need to. And once again we were all resting, spent and relaxed. Drifting into sleep.

I woke up to find that the first signs of daylight were showing in the windows. Nathan's sleeping face was right in front of me. And I could feel Royal's body pressed against my backside. I was cradled between them. I lay there trying to absorb all that had happened in the last ten hours. I became aware of Royal's hand sliding over my hip. And then his cock swelling against my thigh.

"I'm sorry, Honey," I whispered. "My cunt's way too sore."

"That's cool," he whispered back, "I like touching you."

We lay in a half doze and the light grew stronger. I wanted to purr as his hands explored me. I reached out and touched Nathan, smiling. His eyes opened sleepily.

"Morning," Nathan said. And then he was touching me too.

"I suppose we'd better get going," Royal said, after awhile. He got out of bed and started dressing. Then Nathan did too. I lay in bed, watching them. When they were ready to go I got up and they each took one of my hands. We walked down the hallway to the door.

"Think you'd like to do this again sometime?" Royal asked.

I snorted. Not a very feminine sound, I know, but that's what it was. "Are you kidding? If you guys want me I sure as hell want you."

"Oh, we want you," Nathan said, pulling me into his arms and giving me a long sweet kiss.

"And if you decide you like one of us better than the other, that's okay too," Royal said, taking his turn.

"No, I think I could get addicted to being with two guys at once," I said, as soon as he'd released me.

"We'll be in touch then," Royal said.

I hid behind the door as they departed and then closed it behind them. I walked back to the bedroom, feeling the aching soreness in my crotch. It felt so good. I snuggled into the sheets, smelling the powerful scent of my two beautiful men. Rubbed my naked body against the soft texture. And fell asleep.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My white wife fucks black men. I encourage it.

My white wife grew up as the oldest child of a single mom. Her mother loved to fuck and often brought men home to fuck. Often she brought home black men to fuck. My future wife started having sex at 13. When my future wife was 15 she started fucking black men. My future wife loved fucking black men. At 15 she was fucking black men in their 40s. Fucking several black men at once was a treat to her. When I met my future wife I knew she loved fucking black men. I encouraged her to continue fucking black men. She would go on dates with black men or bring them home to fuck while I watched and joined in. I love seeing my wife fuck black men. Our sex life is great. Walt...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Heaven on Earth

wouldn't it be nice to have these young men in my bed everynight and day....so sweet and so sexy and definately knew how to please a woman...wish I could be fucked like that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story, very real

Seriously, this was fantastic. I loved that there was fucking AND affection. It was hardcore, but very sensual at the same time. Definitly written by a woman. I have one very sexy, amazing black man in my life, but I can't lie that I often dream of two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well worth reading

yep i too have the same fantasy, this story was a real

earth-shaker, and the meeting over the internet was a wonderful touch, great story

ChocolateCream20ChocolateCream20over 19 years ago
Every Woman's Fantasy

I must admit that is my fantasy also. Although I am a black woman, I too am strangely drawn to beautiful black men. The sheer thought of having two big black dicks at once is a wonderful turn on. Keep the great stories coming.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
More Stories