Royally Screwed

Story Info
Is Kate Middleton really the good girl that she seems to be?
5.3k words
4.43
37.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a long time Literotica reader but I finally worked up the courage to write a story and post it. I'm sure I'll get some nasty comments about some dumb grammatical errors, but the truth is that it the odds of this story coming true are probably better than the chances of actually finding an editor! Any and all comments would be very much appreciated. I'd like to know what parts were good and what needs work for my future stories

Thank you Clair, a fellow Literotica member who convinced me to finally post something.

****

It was just another early morning in my boring part-time job working at the reception desk of one of the many luxury hotels in Manhattan. I was being paid basically nothing but I needed to make ends meet to help pay my bills while going to college. The only slightly enjoyable part of the job was being able to occasionally catch a glimpse of some of the many famous celebrities who stayed at the hotel. Unfortunately, whenever anyone remotely important would come to check-in my manager Dave would drop everything and personally check them in and escort them to their rooms.

As I struggled to stay awake I saw a woman that looked slightly familiar. She was a tall, slim brunette wearing a long stylish coat and a Burberry scarf. Her face was obscured by a pair of huge sunglasses, yet I was sure that she was someone famous, probably just trying to be anonymous and not be harassed by fans and photographers. As she approached, I was hoping she'd come to my counter to check in, but instead she went over to my colleague Amanda on my left. I strained to hear what she was saying and was surprised to hear her talking with a posh upper-class British accent. To my chagrin I was unable to pick up much of what she said and didn't even catch a name. As soon as she left I approached Amanda and asked her, "Who is that celeb that you just checked-in? She looks so familiar but with those big sunglasses I can't quite figure out who she is." Amanda laughed and said, "You must be over-tired. She's no one famous at all, just a girl named Catherine Goldsmith from England. She showed me ID like everyone else does so she couldn't just be giving a false name. She even mentioned that she's here to do some shopping for her upcoming wedding. A celeb would never be so nice and forthcoming!"

Well, I was pretty certain that I'd never heard of anyone named Catherine Goldsmith, let alone a famous celebrity by that name so that shut me up. Yet, I had a nagging feeling that this woman was someone famous. I racked my brains to figure out who she was but I came up empty.

Later that afternoon the mysterious Catherine came down to the lobby. Once again, she was wearing those huge sunglasses that covered half her face. As she walked through the lobby Amanda called out, "Have a good afternoon Ms. Goldsmith, enjoy your shopping." Catherine turned her head as she heard her name being called and at that moment a young boy running after his parents bumped straight into her. The impact knocked her shades right off her face and sent them skidding towards the reception desk. Catherine quickly apologized to the boy and asked if he was alright. When he said that he was, she quickly headed over to where her sunglasses were laying on the floor. I found it curious that she kept her head down the entire time. When she got closer to my desk I finally got a glimpse of her face before she quickly put her shades back on and hurried out the door. It was only a quick look at her face and she was staring at the ground but now I was almost positive that I knew who it was. It was a face that had been all over the newsstands for months. It was Kate Middleton. I needed to be sure so I searched online and found a picture of Kate. She was definitely my mystery hotel guest. The clincher was when I saw that her proper name was Catherine and that her mother's maiden name was Goldsmith. That explained how she was able to get ID that said Catherine Goldsmith!

This was so exciting for me because not only was I the only one who seemed to know that the future Princess and Queen was in our hotel, but also because Kate Middleton was a woman that I had harbored a huge crush on since those famous photos of her modeling that see-through dress at a charity event. She always seemed to be the perfect woman to me. Gorgeous, intelligent, sophisticated and of course sexy. Now that I knew that she was staying at the hotel, I kept my eyes peeled to make sure I saw her the next time she came in.

Almost three hours later, the beautiful brunette strolled back in, this time her hands full of bags. Now knowing who she was, I quickly got up, walked over to her and said, "Excuse me Miss, can I help you with your bags?" She answered in her delightful British accent, "Certainly." I quickly took the various shopping bags from her and we made our way to the elevator. I was so nervous and in awe of her that I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stood there like a statue and followed her out of the elevator and down the corridor to one of the most expensive suites in the hotel. "Thank you very much," she said as I quickly deposited the bags right inside the entrance to the suite. "It's quite a surprise to find a New Yorker who's so quiet and shy," she laughed. I walked out, closing the door behind me. As the door was closing got a glimpse of something that caught my attention. One of the shopping bags said "Agent Provocateur" on it. This sounded like something pretty risque to me and it definitely got my attention. What could be in that bag? A sex toy? I was intrigued.

I googled it on my phone and saw that Agent Provocateur is a lingerie store, and not just any lingerie store. It is supposedly one of the sexiest, provocative lingerie stores in the world. My mind went into over drive. I had just brought Kate Middleton's shopping bag from this extremely erotic lingerie store into her room. My mind began to wander, what kind of bra and panties did she wear? Did she like garters? Was it her wedding night lingerie that I was holding in my hands? She had just gone from being just another crush in my mind to being a real woman. My cock grew hard as I walked down the corridor thinking of what kind of lingerie the beautiful future queen might be wearing at that very moment. I had always thought of her as a classy and maybe slightly prudish in that British upper-class way, but maybe deep down, there was a real sexy vixen, who loved to turn on and seduce her man.

I went back down to the reception desk with my mind in a daze. I couldn't get Kate out of my mind. Amanda asked me, "Hey are you ok?" I told her that I was just tired.

My shift was coming to a close and I was getting ready to go home and have a serious jerk-off session while fantasizing about the gorgeous soon-to-be royal. Just then, the elevator opened and out walked Kate. It looked like she was going out to a show or a dinner. Both Amanda and I quickly waved at her as she strolled towards the exit and was whisked away by a cab a few minutes later. Seeing her again made my dick jump to attention and my bulge was getting pretty noticeable. I couldn't wait any longer and I quickly excused myself and headed to the washroom. As soon as I got there, I quickly whipped out my cock and began stroking myself while thinking about Kate in her presumably sexy lingerie. I was already leaking some pre-cum from my swollen cock as I thought of Kate and her sexy underwear. Suddenly I came up with an idea. At first I pushed it out of my mind knowing that it was crazy. Then I thought to myself, "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and no one will ever know."

I quickly got up and stuffed my cock back into my pants. Then, I went back to my desk and made an extra copy of the key to the suite that Kate was staying in. The elevator ride up to Kate's floor was the longest of my life. I couldn't tell what could be felt more, the beating of my heart or the throbbing of my cock. As I exited the elevator and walked down the corridor towards her suite I thought of the consequences of what I was about to do. If I got caught I'd lose my job,and probably go to prison as well. I paused... and slid the key into the lock. The green light flashed, I turned the handle and I was in Kate Middleton's hotel suite.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. There's something special and intimate about being in a woman's room, smelling her scent and perfume, and knowing that just minutes ago she was there showering and getting dressed for a night out. I looked around and saw that Kate seemed to be very neat and organized. Nothing was out of place, her wet towels were hung up neatly on their hooks, her makeup was set on a small towel on the bathroom counter and there were no clothes strewn about. In the corner of the living room sat all the bags from the days shopping excursion lined up in an orderly row. There were bags from Prada, Gucci, Versace, Tom Ford and others. Yet, only one bag caught my eye, a small light pink one with a little black bow towards the top, and the words Agent Provocateur scrawled in script across the middle. I quickly bent down in front of the bag and began began to examine its contents.

I was right. It definitely looked like a bridal set. There was a bra with silk and lace which looked like it would be slightly transparent, a thong with lace flanked by sheer pieces on either side, and of course an extremely sexy garter complete with suspenders and a slip. I ran my hands across the soft material as my cock continued to grow harder. There was one thing that was odd however, it was all in black! Now that was definitely a twist. I quickly looked to see what bust size Kate was. The bra was a 34C. I began to picture what Kate might look like wearing these items on are her wedding night. How big were her nipples? How hard would they get? What would those beautiful tits look like encased in this sexy bra? Would her pussy be dripping into her little thong? What kind of pussy hair would she have or would she be shaved bald? How sexy would her long legs look in her bridal finery?

My cock was rock hard as I rubbed it through my slacks with all these thought's running through my head and Kate's lingerie laid out right in front of me. I put my hand inside and began gently stroking my meat with images of the future Queen of England in my head. As I stroked the top of my cock head I could feel pre-cum already oozing out again and covering my hands. I couldn't remember ever having felt as much pleasure as this from just simple masturbation in all my life. My balls started to tighten up as I started stroking myself faster and faster with my left hand, using my pre-cum as lube. With my right hand I quickly pulled down my pants and and boxer briefs allowing myself full access to my shaft and balls. I cupped my balls in the right hand as I continued stroking myself with my left. I felt that I was about to cum like I never had in my life when I heard the sound of a key entering the lock.

I quickly threw the lingerie back into the bag, and pulled up my pants and zipped them. My erection was gone instantaneously because of fear. Seconds later the door opened and in walked Kate. When she saw me she froze. Before she had a chance to say anything I quickly composed myself and said, "I'm so sorry. We got a complaint from the previous occupant of this suite about the water pressure in the shower. I figured that since you were out of the suite for dinner I'd come and check to see how much of a problem it is. I meant to be in here for no more than 2 minutes. In hindsight should have told that I'm coming to check so I sincerely apologize for that. This must have really frightened you. Please don't tell my manager." I was hoping that my voice didn't betray my absolute terror and fear of being caught. Kate answered, "Oh don't worry about it, I was a little startled that's all, but I do remember that you were the nice young man who offered to help me with my bags earlier. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble by any means. Don't worry about it. I just came back because I realized that I left my mobile here. I hope you learn a lesson and don't do this again in the future because you may not have someone as accommodating as I am the next time," and with that she wagged her finger at me teasingly. Now, I was even more impressed with Kate. To add to all her other attributes, she seemed to be as cool as can be even when faced with a stranger in her room and she really was a nice person for not getting angry or telling my manager on me. Relieved, I said, "Ok, I guess I'll be going now." As I passed her and opened the door I casually called out, "Have a good evening Miss Middleton." While I was saying that I realized my mistake, but it was too late. She rushed in front of me and blocked the doorway.

"You just called me Miss Middleton," she exclaimed. "How did you know? You must have gone through my personal things." I responded by explaining to her exactly how I'd figured it out when her sunglasses fell down, but she wasn't convinced. "You wait right here and I'm going to look around to see if anything has been taken." I stood there nervously as she began looking through some of the drawers and closets to see if all her valuables were accounted for. Finally, she finished her search and finding nothing missing, turned to me apologetically. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I see you were..." She stopped abruptly, staring at the other end of the room. Quickly, she went over to where her shopping bags were lined up and began looking through them. I knew at that point that I was caught. I figured when she got to the lingerie bag and saw everything out of place she'd freak out at the invasion of her privacy and have the police there within a few minutes. My perverted mind had just ruined my life.

Finally she reached the little pink bag. Shockingly, the only immediate reaction was a sharp intake of breath. Kate turned around slowly with a scowl on her beautiful face. I now knew I was facing another side of Kate Middleton that most people would never be allowed to see. We both stood there staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity before she spoke. "You little bastard," she growled at me. I immediately started mumbling an apology but she raised her voice above mine and said, "Just shut up. I should have you reported to the police immediately, but I'm thinking of another idea. I'm getting married in a few months and when I do I will stay faithful to William no matter what temptations I encounter, but I've been looking for one last chance to have another man's cock before I get married. I am totally in control and can have you reported to the police if you don't do everything I say. Now, I need to decide if it's even worth it to bother with you. Strip naked in front of me right this instant."

I was in shock, but I didn't have much of a choice at this point. As Kate stood still with her sunglasses covering her face, her coat on, and her arms folded across her chest, I began to strip. I am a fairly good looking guy and tall and well built yet I was still terrified to strip naked in front of her. As I took off my shirt and pants she didn't say a word. I was left in just my boxer-briefs. I hesitated, and she quickly said, "If I need to ask twice then the police will be here before you know it." I closed my eyes and let my shorts fall to the ground.

I opened my eyes and Kate was just standing there about 10 feet away and staring at my cock. "What's your name and how old are you?" she asked. "Bart, and I'm 24 years old," I responded. "Well Bart, you do have some potential. Go sit down on the sofa and don't move until I come back." She quickly walked into her bedroom and shut the door behind her. I sat there for about 5 minutes just waiting and wondering about what was to come. Eventually, the door opened and out walked Kate... or should I say a Goddess. She had finally shed her sunglasses and I got to see her face. She was so much more beautiful in person than in all the photos seen all over the world. The beautiful dark, brown hair was flowing down onto the swells of her breasts. Her hazel eyes sparkled almost supernaturally and I had to fight to move my eyes away from them. Her features were just so aristocratic, her nose was perfect, her cheekbones perfectly formed and her lips were so full and sexy that I felt as if my lips were being pulled towards hers. The only thing missing was her bright and kind smile. Instead, she had this devilish grin on her face that can only come from someone knowing that another person is completely in their control. Yet, as soon as my eyes left her face I almost forgot about it completely.

She was dressed in just a dark red lace bra and matching panties. Her body was perfect. Full 34C tits that were barely covered by just a few scraps of red lace. Her creamy white orbs were spilling out of her cups, giving me just a tantalizing taste of what her heavenly tits might look like. Her ass was curvier than I expected and was just fabulous. The panties rode up ever so slightly giving her ass cheeks a slight wedgie affect. Panties covered up her pussy but left just a hint of a cameltoe to give me a good idea of what lay beneath. Those legs seemed to go on forever. Within seconds my cock was almost completely hard. I put out my hand to stroke myself but Kate hissed, "Stop! You do only as I say." She came near me and looked closely at my cock which was twitching on its own. "Well Bart, I must say I love how a young cock like yours can get hard without even being touched and how it sticks up straight in the air pointing right at the ceiling. The length of your cock is bigger than average but nothing special. Just about the length of William's, but your thickness is what will allow you to continue to be part of my game. I've never played with a cock as thick as yours and I plan to see just how thick it can get." Then she told me to follow her into the bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom she quickly sat on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge and commanded me to kneel in front of her. As I did so, I quickly stroked my pulsating cock while looking at a close up of her royal cunt. I could now see the clear outline of her pussy lips through the thin panties. There was a small, dark, wet spot clearly developing and the sight of that brought my cock to a hardness that I didn't know was possible. My cock veins were bulging and I thought it would explode if I couldn't cum really soon. Just then, Kate looked down at me and saw what I was doing.

"I warned you not to touch yourself or do anything without my orders. This is your last warning, if you do anything like that again I'm calling the police immediately, and have you arrested." Then she said, "Bart, I want you to go down on me and use your tongue to pleasure my pussy and clit until I cum. Don't stop until I do." With that she lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. Quickly, I slid onto the foot of the bed and paused for a second to take in the scene. Kate Middleton was lying down in just her bra and panties right in front of me with her legs spread wide for me. I could see the points of her nipples starting to poke through her thin bra and the wet spot at her crotch growing slowly. I asked, "May I please take of your panties?" Kate answered, "Yes, you may, but outside of that you may not touch me except for your tongue on my pussy. I see you're learning how to follow orders. If you do a good job I may even give you a reward."

I held my breath and gently put my hands on either side of the little lace panties and began pulling them down. I was once again surprised. Her bush seemed to be shaved smooth. As I finished pulling down the panties based her crotch I saw that I was mistaken. She had a tiny little patch of trimmed brown hair just above her pussy. What a pussy it was. Perfectly shaped without the overused look that some famous celeb pussies seem to have. She spread her legs out for me just a little and I was able to see her clit just beginning to come out of its sheath. I controlled myself and did nothing but lower my head towards her and took a first tentative lick at her wetness. It's hard to describe pussy juice because each woman's taste and scent is so unique, but the best way to describe her juices is an almost unbearable sweetness. It was almost too much to take but I loved the fact that I was savoring the most intimate part of this spectacular woman. I started slowly at first, using my tongue to slowly make a circle just outside of her slit, and then moving agonizingly closer to her pussy with each revolution. I could see her shudder with pleasure as I continued to tease her, using my long tongue to the best of my ability. Suddenly, she let out a low moan and growled, "Stop fucking around with me." Then, I felt a hand on the back of my hand and she shoved my face right into the middle of her now dripping pussy. Kate continued to hold me like that and push my face as deep into her crotch as possible. My face was drenched with her juices as I quickly began darting my tongue deep into her cunt and then out again. Soon, I was circling the walls of her pussy with my tongue as I felt her spasm inside and push my face even deeper into her. I knew that she was getting closer to orgasm but something was missing. I flicked my tongue up towards the top of her slit and was shocked to feel her clit. It was huge!

12