Royalty Brought Low Pt. 03

Story Info
The Prince will agree to anything to be allowed to cum.
1.8k words
4.51
18.1k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
succubi33
succubi33
33 Followers

Disclaimer: This takes a darker turn so if you're not into bondage or anal stimulation you have been warned. But the mind control will return in later chapters.

*

Time had ceased to mean anything to the Prince, trapped in the never ending torment he had been plunged into. He hadn't thought he could ever come to hate one particular part of his body, but that was before it had turned traitor and now danced to the witches tune. His cock protruded angry and red with the head engorged with so much blood it was royal purple, with the veins stood out counting the frantic pounding of his heart. His balls were so swollen even a slight shift in his body caused them to slap painfully against his thighs.

Early on he had foolishly thought he could bring about his climax through sheer force of will, imagining his favourite fantasies about consummating his marriage with his beautiful bride. But after he had begun to run out of wank material, he reluctantly gave in and replaced his beloveds body with that of the Queen. When that had failed, he recollected the spectacular mindfuck he had endured here in this cell, certain that him consciously submitting to her was the answer to the spells end and would secure his release. But nothing had worked, that spectral hand continued to tease him without remorse, never ceasing, never tiring.

As the pleasure shifted to agony, he frantically thought of the most unerotic imagery his mind could devise, anything to decrease the stiffness and give him some temporary relief. And though his stomach churned at the most gruesome sights of his young life, it did nothing to wilt his genitals.

So now he hung suspended from his manacles as his legs had stopped supporting him long ago, his once vibrant hair plastered to his face with sweat that dripped down his nose, his breathing horse and ragged, broken and completely at his captors mercy.

The cell door opened once more to admit the Queen into what had become his own personal torture room. He couldn't even focus on her appearance, all his attention was still centred on his agonised member. The best he could achieve was to pour all his desperation into his eyes, silently pleading for her to take pity on her helpless plaything.

"Now answer me truthfully, what will you endure to achieve orgasm?" she asked him, her tone making it abundantly clear she would tolerate no more defiance.

"Anything!" he responded immediately, "Anything you command! Anything for release." His voice broke on the last word with a sob, his eyes swam with unshed tears. He felt weak and pathetic in his need.

"You learnt it's easy to say the right words. But I want to see by your actions the lengths you're willing to go," she said. As if waiting for his cue, a guard stepped into the cell and handed the Queen a bucket filled with sand and several yards of coiled rope, before leaving without a sound. The Prince stared uncomprehendingly at the items, his once fine mind reduced to shambles in his agony.

With a snap of her fingers the manacles glowed bright green before vanishing, without his support the Prince slid bonelessly to the stone floor. Before his mind could fathom his change of circumstances, and before some feeling began to creep back into his numbed limbs, the Queen had used the coarse rope to bind his wrists together and then to extend the bondage to his ankles, so that if he were to kneel or sit his hands would remain bound firmly to the small of his back. Any attempt at escape would result in his dislocating a shoulder. Then he couldn't help moaning in both pleasure and pain as the rope was used to bind his cock and balls so it resembled a carefully wrapped package. The other end of the rope was securely tied to the bucket handle. Gazing down at her handiwork, the enchantress was pleased at the results, and as she proceeded to stand, her cloak fell in a pool around her feet.

The Prince cried out as his cock twitched violently against its restraints as he beheld the Queen in all her naked glory. With out a scrap of clothing on she possessed more regal bearing then most of the nobles back in the royal courts. As she summoned her favourite chair at the far end of the cell, his eyes couldn't help but fasten unashamedly on the most perfect rounded ass he had ever seen as she strolled away, until she was seated with her longs legs crossed in front.

"Now pay attention. The only way you will be allowed to climax is if you lick my sweet pussy. And for that you have to drag that bucket across the floor with your cock, despite the pain it will cause you," she explained, and uncrossed her legs to reveal her sex.

"I will! Oh I will!" the Prince panted, and immediately began to make his way across the grime encrusted stone floor. At once his genitals flared in white hot agony as he felt the weight of the bucket he had to drag behind him, but it only caused him to hesitate briefly before setting off once more. But the weight and pain weren't his only obstacles, his bondage prevented him from traveling any other way then at a slow crawl. And with his hands bound, the nobleman had to resort to using his forehead as leverage. But every time his resolve started to waver, he looked up to behold the fountain from which dripped his salvation.

No quest had he applied such dogged perseverance before, no task had he pledged wholeheartedly to see through to the bitter end. Not even his journey to this castle where he had met his fate could compare to this crucial moment.

Slowly, excruciatingly, a pale foot appeared in his field of vision and he sobbed in relief as he marked each inch gained with a kiss to her translucent skin.

"How much do you want to taste my nectar, my pet?" she asked as she watched her prisoner prostrate himself at her feet.

"More...then...anything..." he punctuated each word with a kiss as he worked tenderly up her calf.

"Then show me before I grow bored and leave," she warned with an impatient bite to her words, "Did I ask you for worship? No, I ordered you to lick my cunt."

Hearing the displeasure in his Mistresses words, the Prince made one more valiant lunge forward. Despite the clear agony he was experiencing, as he felt his privates stretched viciously against the tension, and continuous whimpers escaped from his throat, he finally closed the distance. Wasting no more time he plunged his face between her legs and subjected her perfect glistening pussy to a tongue bathing of frantic enthusiasm. The throbbing of his manhood faded as the heady musk of her sex ensnared his senses, but her taste made his previous exertions worth every second, and he would gladly do so again without a moments hesitation. It was sweeter then the finest ambrosia and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Mmm, we need to work on your technique pet, but for now what I want is your desperation," she moaned, and proceeded to grab his sweat soaked tresses and used the leverage to grind her pussy hard against his mouth.

For a while nothing could make the Prince happier then to serve his Queen in this manner. But eventually it dawned on him that he still had not climaxed. With reluctance he stopped licking the addictive juices, and gazed up at his captor in askance.

The Queen was breathing heavily, a slight sheen of perspiration gleamed on her breasts and a pretty flush glowed in her cheeks, but she read the question in his glazed eyes.

"Oh yes, I neglected to mention my spell has a second half to it. You can come, but only through the stimulation of your prostate," she casually informed him.

The Princes mouth dropped open in shock, that one taboo was enough to chase some of the fog from his brain. There was a word for the type of people who engaged in that sort of unclean activity, how dare she take him for one of them! He glared up at his tormentor with eyes full of anger and moved to rise, but the pain in his groin stopped all further movement.

The Queen met his hateful gaze unflinchingly and delivered her ultimatum, "Just how badly do you want to cum?"

That brief flare of rebellion died as quickly as it had begun. Her question didn't break him, he had already been broken.

"Please my Queen, nothing is more important, I must cum!" he begged.

"Good boy," she praised and murmured some foreign words. The Princes eyes bulged as he felt two slick fingers push past his sphincter and worming their way deep into his ass. In desperation to forget this new humiliation he all but dove back into her sweet sex to distract himself. But those fingers were insistent, relentlessly but gently stretching his virgin ass in perfect time to its partner stroking his abused cock. When they brushed against something that caused pleasure to spike through his body he almost passed out at all the over stimulation he had endured. But as it occurred with every thrust, he unconsciously rocked back and forth in time with the ghost hands rhythm. He was dimly aware of his Queens groans mingling once more with his own muffled sounds of pleasure, but he was too far gone, already too lost in depraved pleasures he could not imagine before, and now could not imagine without.

He felt his Mistress climax first, her cream running down his chin and splattering his high cheekbones, and it was that, combined with the expert anal stimulation he was receiving which triggered the Prince's orgasm to finally overtake him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he felt his balls rise up as his cock emptied his seed all over the chair and pool upon the stone floor. The Prince slumped against the legs of his Mistress, and to his horror realised his cock was still straining against his bondage. As tears spilled down his sweaty, dirt encrusted cheeks, he felt his owner set him down on the floor and begin to cut at his bonds with her enchanted blade.

As she freed his ankles she asked, "Who am I?"

"You're my Queen, now and forever," he answered.

Snip and his wrists were released, "And what are you?"

"I'm your pet," he intoned, not moving.

Snip and his bound member was released, "And will you devote yourself to my pleasure, my submissive pet?"

"Forever, your will is my will," he sighed, meaning every word.

"Then come for me, my defeated slut," she said, and with no other stimulation the Prince came for a second time, with no more fluid remaining he spasmed on the ground, moaning his thanks as his vision went black.

succubi33
succubi33
33 Followers