Royalty Brought Low Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Times up, pet."

'No no no, please NO!' he thought desperately as the moment was broken, he wildly looked up at the timer fervently wishing it was wrong, to still have 10 more seconds! But the top glass bulb was completely devoid of sand, condemning him.

Feeling crushed beyond comprehension the Prince drew away from the quivering handmaiden who was whispering over and over, "Please Mistress, please Mistress..."

"Cum for me, Bambi," her owner ordered, and the brown haired girl climaxed spectacularly, her entire body arching off the floor as she screamed her completion to the room. Once she had quietened down, silence descended leaving only the gentle lapping of water.

"That was a very decent effort my pet, your technique was greatly improved," the Queen complemented, "If only your ass could have taken one more spank."

That reminded the Prince of his beaten, throbbing backside, and winced not sure it could take any more punishment. The Queen read his expression and took in his trembling form that was bowed low in his failure.

"Hmm, I think your punishment should take another form," the enchantress agreed, "Rise up pet."

"Thank you my Queen," he panted sincerely as he rose up onto his knees. His heart leapt at his owner's wise decision, he didn't deserve such understanding and generosity.

The Queen slipped a green glowing ring over his erection, whose metal seemed to pulse gently against his flesh, sending shivers through his torso as he waited patiently to see what further depravities his Mistress had devised.

"Now your last attempt was commendable pet, but since you failed to meet my rules, you haven't earnt the right to pleasure my pussy," she said in mock sorrow tones, "So you will watch Giselle and pay attention to her technique."

With a beckoning gesture the bronze skinned handmaiden eagerly went towards her leather clad goddess with a rapturous expression on her striking features. Jealousy knifed through the Prince at his fellow pet reaping the reward he craved for himself, but the former noble couldn't deny the idea of two women copulating was too alluring to resent for long.

Giselle showed considerable restraint and patience as she knelt in front of her living altar, as if determined to savour every second of this gift and treasure it in her memory always. Her entire being became a finely tuned instrument, receptive to reading her Mistresses every pulse of pleasure.

As the Queen groaned out loud for the first time, the band around the Princes cock contracted slightly, causing his eyes to widen in shock and the former noble to let loose an answering moan.

Was that his Mistresses plan, for him to resist the pleasures seductive lure and to keep observing Giselle's masterful technique? But as the enchantresses moans grew louder, the glowing ring contracted tighter with each rise in volume, and very soon the bliss he felt gradually morphed to pain. However the Princes erection did not wilt, but instead grew harder. The hedonistic experiences in this depraved castle had left their mark, and the consequences of submitting were gradually conditioning him to associate pain with pleasure. All this didn't register as conscious thought, as the mind warped captive grunted with each sharp sensation and avidly watched the carnal display.

Then as Giselle coaxed the Queen to a spectacular orgasm, her shriek of ecstasy caused the Prince genuine agony and his scream of torture echoed round the chamber in sadistic harmony. His hands clenched into fists so tightly the fingernails drew blood which trickled down to mix with the other fluids on the floor.

As the Prince recovered he opened his eyes to see a leather clad boot in his field of vision. A familiar sound of clicking fingers caused the tortuous ring to release a pulse of magic that rippled across his body; rejuvenating and repairing the damaged flesh as a reward for his obedience. The welts across his back, the damage to his groin, the redness of his ass all disappeared as if they'd never been. To the Prince it felt like a thousand fingers caressing his body all at once, so all-consuming he barely noticed the ring detach from his pulsing cock and fall to the floor with an innocent tinkle. He cried out completely consumed by the magically induced sensations, made all the more sweeter following on the heels of the some of the worst pain he had endured. His body was strung as tightly as a harps string, practically vibrating with tension. But he stayed kneeling, his gaze unfocused and unseeing, teetering on the brink of release, waiting for his Mistress to pronounce judgement.

"You have finally pleased me, my submissive toy," she praised, her voice brimming with satisfaction, "Come for me."

The Princes climax ripped through his body, as he shuddered on the floor completely uninhibited, his sobs a mixture of garbled sounds and broken thanks to his dark Queen.

Her lesson was now etched on his very soul, to obey is to receive pleasure.

12