Roz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
242 Followers

I lifted my head with regret; my cock was already hard at the sight before me. Roz padded through to the shower. I lay back on the bed and started to fondle my softening cock, it seemed such a waste. My mind drifted to the panties Roz had been wearing earlier, I looked over and saw that they were lying on the corner of the bed. I reached across and picked them up and brought them to my nose, apart from the fact that they were a really sexy pair of panties they also smelt like pure heaven, Roz's pussy juices were lying trapped in the gusset.

"Keep them" Roz said as she walked naked into the room. Her breasts jiggling as she dried her hair.

"I hope I will have an opportunity to see the real thing again soon" I said.

"Sure" she said, "give me a call, I'm always ready for a hot pussy eater"

Part 3

I lay back on the bed and sipped my champagne while she started to dress, my cock rock hard as she pulled the ivory coloured panties up her legs until they cupped her pussy. Her matching bra followed shortly thereafter and then the show was abruptly stopped as she slipped her dress on. She kissed me briefly on the lips as she picked up her keys and made for the door.

"Just pull the door closed when you leave," she said as she left the room. As I lay on the bed it occurred to me that an opportunity like this would be just what Leanne was looking for. I picked up my mobile and quickly retrieved her number. I was hoping that although she was busy playing bridge she would answer.

"Hi, Lee-Anne speaking"

"Hi Lee-Anne, Lucien here, I'm sorry to bother you while you're playing bridge but I think that I may have something here which you may like"

"Hi Lucien, what is it, I'm getting some dirty looks from the ladies here I'm holding up the game"

"I am lying on a bed, stark naked holding a soiled pair of panties which were worn for 24 hours by a sexy red-head after she was fucked by 2 different men!" I heard her breathing quicken.

"Give me a sec" she said, I heard her talking to the others in the room and quickly get back to me on the phone, "give me the address and I'll be there" she said sounding almost upset.

I lay back on the bed and waited for her to arrive, wondering how she had been able to get away from her game. It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the door, I jumped up and pulled a towel around me and made my way to the front door, I looked through the peephole and saw a fairly plain looking blonde woman dressed in a light suit.

"Can I help you?" I said as I opened the door a crack.

"Lucien?" she said

"Yes: I said as I opened the door and let her in. She didn't waste any time talking she just pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply. My towel fell onto the tiled floor and my hard cock pressed against her skirt, leaving a shiny wet mark just above her mound. I broke the embrace and took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She did not even wait for me to say a word but quickly stripped off her clothes until she was left wearing a sexy black g-string and a hungry smile. I pulled her onto the bed and she rolled onto her back with her legs slightly parted. She had a very big curved mons and I could see her pussy lips molded against her panty.

"Here are the panties I told you about" I said as I tossed the Roz's panties to her. She immediately brought them to her nose and her daintily pink tongue started licking away at the crusted juices, I could hear her muffled groans from behind the panties. I looked down her and although she had looked a little plain as first sight she had a good body and a cute, dainty face. Her skin was a smooth as silk, and she had a milky-white, skin. "Excuse me for a few minutes" I said, getting off the bed. I didn't even both to pick up the towel, but instead made my way down the plush corridor, my hard cock swing freely from side to side as I walked. At the end of the corridor I could see another bathroom. On entering the bathroom I could see this was obviously used by teenage girls. Their make-up was littered on every available surface, but more importantly the floor was strewn with their dirty laundry, exactly what I was looking for! I bent down and started to systematically sift through the clothes on the floor. Eventually I found my prize, lying inside a pair of jeans was a gray pair of tanga panties. I lifted them to my nose, they were nice and fresh and smelled like nectar. I quickly made my way back to the room.

Leanne was lying on the bed, her nose still buried in Roz's panties, her hand down the front of her panties, furiously pumping her hot pussy. "Here" I said, "a fresh pair of panties from a hot teenager!" as I passed her the panties. She quickly dropped Roz's white panties and lifted the tanga to her nose. "Yes" she whispered, "these are even better!" I knelt down in front of her and eased my face down to her hot mound. She pulled her hand out of her panties and her wet fingers started to caress her hard, small nipples. As my face neared her panties I could smell her scent and saw that her juices were oozing from between her legs and soaking into the gusset of her sexy little panties. As I started to lick away at her pussy I felt her body tense up.

"You are the first man apart from my husband to do this to me" she said. This almost spurred me on even more as I buried my head between her legs. I pulled her panties off in one quick movement and buried my face back between her legs. I pushed my arms under her thighs and lifted her small body up giving me free access to her juicy pussy. I plunged my tongue deep into her hot, fragrant pussy; I could feel my nose pressing firmly against her hard clit. I could feel her thrusting hard into my face and her legs started to tighten around my head. Leanne became very vocal as she approached her climax.

"Fuck me with your tongue: she cried. She lay as stiff as a board as her body shuddered to climax, soft little squeaking sounds were coming from her mouth as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I didn't let up with my tongue for one second and she kept grinding her wet sheath against my face. Eventually I felt her body go limp as she lay on the bed panting.

"That was the best ever," she said. "Having you eating me while I smell a sexy pair of panties is just too much, maybe one day I can try and eat while being eaten" she giggled. I rolled over onto my back, my hard cock sticking straight up into the air and my juices dripping off in beads. Lee-Anne was up in a flash and quickly straddled me. Her hot pussy engulfing me like a warm satin glove. She sat up straight and started to ride my hard cock. I lifted the tanga to my nose and took my turn at enjoying the sexy, feminine juicy that coated them. The events of the day proved to be just too much and it wasn't long before I could feel a tingling sensation from the bottom of my body. I pulled her close and started to pump my hot cum deep inside her pussy. I held her tight as I slowly came down for the sexual high I had been allowed to reach. We lay in a contented silence, neither of us wanting to spoil the moment.

Leanne eventually broke the silence. "You will have to tell me how this all happened" she said, "are you still able to visit tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I answered.

Leanne got up from the bed and picked her panties up and slipped them on. She then lay back on the bed and started to rub her mound. I could see the fabric of her panties being pressed firmly between her lips. "Here" she said, "these are a little something to keep you going until we see each other again." I took her panties and dropped them with the other 2 pairs lying on the bed. I reluctantly dressed while Leanne slipped her suit on. Her lacy bra doing little to cover her erect pink nipples. I picked up all 3 panties and slipped them into my pocket, they would be well used!

"Any more for me?" she asked.

"I'm sure there will be more where that came from, they are twins" I answered as I walked down the passage to the girls room, It didn't take us long to find the other pair of panties lying on top of an overflowing laundry basket. Leanne picked them up and brought them to her nose. "Hmmm, nothing like the smell of young pussy" she said as she slipped them into her pocket.

We walked quietly from the house, hand in hand, I think we were both so excited about the prospect of what we could share together that we were at a bit of a loss for words. We kissed tenderly. "Lets chat tonight," she said quietly as she got into her car. With a wave she drove down the street and home. I got wearily into my car and sat back contemplating my day.

Part 4

By the time I got home I was exhausted. I also realized that in the heat of my passion with Leanne I had not done the promised evaluation of Roz's house as I had promised, I would have to call her and set up another appointment. My cock got hard at the thought!

When I called Roz later that evening she seemed mildly amused that I had not completed her evaluation and asked me to make sure it was completed the next day. She didn't think she would be there but she would leave the door open for me. This was not really what I wanted to hear but brightened up at the thought of getting my hands on her Ivory colored pair of panties that by now would be coated with both my cum and her tasty pussy juices.

The next day I left the house and made my way straight to Roz's house. When I arrived her driveway was deserted and it seemed that no one was home. I rang the doorbell but received no reply. I tried the door and it opened in my hands. My cock was starting to get hard as I re-lived my experiences of the day before. I decided to make my way straight to Roz's bathroom and see if I could retrieve her sexy panties. Roz must have read my mind, lying on top of the laundry hamper were the sexy panties I had seen her slip on yesterday. Next to them lay a Post-it with the words ENJOY written boldly across it. I certainly intended to! I pulled my pants off and threw them onto the bed. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, my cock now hard and throbbing. The pre-cum was oozing in anticipation. I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled their sexy scent, they were crusted with our combined juices and I immediately started to lick away at them while I slowly started to jerk myself off. It didn't take long before my cum was pumping from my hard cock. I quickly wiped all my cum onto the panties and made sure that they mixed with her pussy juices. I put them back on the hamper and added the words I DID on the bottom of her note.

I quickly got dressed and completed my evaluation of the house. I had a date with Leanne to make!

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
242 Followers
12