RSVP

Story Info
Almost troublesome but ends in a threesome.
1.3k words
3.6
26.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remained stationary on the bed for a few minutes, calling her to come back. She had melted your muscles to the point where you could not move right away. With an ear to the door, she heard you stroke yourself into a false pleasure. By this point, it was purely about release. The sensuality floated out the door when she left. You remain where she wanted you. The difference being that she wanted to see you there, not imagine it later.

Her clothes fell from her hands in the hallway. Careful not to make a sound, she opened the bedroom door to secretly observe you. Hall lights off, bedroom lights off, you did not notice the door opening.

She watched your figure shift rhythmically in the moon shadows. Eyes closed, you tried to recreate the sight of her lying on the fluffy pillow that was now beneath you. In your forced fantasy, she pressed her breasts together to allow your cock a varied avenue for pleasure. The visualization of the tight fit when you slipped repeatedly between them and her waiting mouth at the head kept your cock hard.

That strong hand of yours was no match for the mouth that could have swallowed you by now. She watched long enough to get all worked up again. Not bothering to redress when the door closed behind her, she took one of your hands pressed it directly to her chest and squeezed her nipple using your hand to do it. She slid her other hand between your hand and your cock to feel just what made you feel good. Thinking she'd do it all for you now, she forced you to jerk it with her. With her hand placed between her own legs, she also kept the restriction at the base of your shaft. Her desire to pleasure you with her mouth involved use of your hand to make it thicker.

With both her hands busy, you had more control of your cock than she did. She could not stop you from smacking her in the face with your cock. At first, it startled her then she could not get enough. This form of teasing got her going beyond your expectation. When she motioned to take your cock in her mouth, you pulled it away, feeding in to her ever so slowly. To settle you a bit, she took her wet hand and stroked you with it. Her juices were transferred liberally to your entire bulging package.

You reached off the edge of the bed, traced the inside of her leg and teased her lips. One leg lifted to raise a foot to the edge of the bed. Her hips twisted just enough to let you insert a finger or two. You tried using this as an approach to get her on the bed beside you. One slight shift at a time, she finally inched her way onto the bed beside you. First up to her knees alongside your hip, then one leg over your midsection. She sat on your cock but you did not take your hand away from it. You massaged her clit while your thick head probed her deep. It went far enough inside that her back arched and her head was thrown backwards. Her hair fell upon your legs, tickling your knees. It was stimulating, as though there was second woman in the bed with you.

She was hoping to dominate you...you made her submissive.

Without ever separating your bodies at that perfect connection, she spun around on you to face the other way. As she let out a very erotic yelp, you sat up to cradle her in your arms. Your comforting masculinity worked to settle her. You massaged her breasts, kissed the back of her neck and played with her hair. Suddenly, with a blast of energy you grabbed her around the waist pulling her so close to you that she could feel your cock press through her abdomen. You tipped her forward to penetrate her deep with each progressive thrust. On her knees and in front of you, her breasts shook in rhythm you created. You stretched around to hold them as she reached through her legs to hold your balls tight. When you felt her fingers sliding across your sac, you were assured she was touching herself while her hand cradled you.

The pounding and gliding and sliding in and out of her continued until you made her come. Your anticipated explosion was sprayed across her back, all the way to the nape of her neck. You both fell forward onto the pillows, collapsing on one another.

When energy was finally restored, the two of you headed for the shower. A strange feeling came over the two of you. Somehow you did not feel that you were alone. Upon opening the shower curtain to turn on the water another woman was waiting for you. She stood, fully dressed in the tub until you reached in and sprayed her with the first sprinkle of water.

Her hands were strapped to the curtain rod with the belt from your robe. You proceeded to remove her skirt while your other woman took care of opening her yellow cottony blouse. Without any bra or panties much of the challenge to access those inviting breasts was eliminated on your part. You leaned forward across the edge of the tub to wrap your lips around one perked up nipple. Just as you were about to reach it, she leaned back the slightest bit in a tease for you. You leaned as she did but did not feel it on your mouth until you extended your tongue for a taste. The water spattering off her chest landed on your cheeks like the sea spray you love so much. Lack of saltiness did not dampen your moment, as there was an inviting nipple waiting for your attention.

While you were getting your tease up above, the other woman was sitting on the edge of the tub with a handful of fingers wrapped tenderly around your cock. Her other hand was making way up and down the parted, wet legs of her counterpart. Just as she made her third gentle circle around the insides of those wet thighs, one leg was lifted up to the edge of the tub to rest on her thigh. Kitty shifted a bit to straddle the edge of the tub as Calie moved her foot from her thigh to the edge of the tub. Calie's toes were placed just right to feel the heated moisture of Kitty's pussy.

Your cock was pressed into Kitty's breast for a most unique and unexpected feeling. She tipped her face toward your cock for a quick suck before using it to smack then slide through her tits. You tried looking down to see what that different feeling was that broke your concentration. You were greeted with a set of innocent eyes. Beyond those eyes was an extended tongue pressing against your cock and her nipple. As you gasped and groaned in her favorite erotic way, she felt your cock harden further and grow another inch.

Though you could see it, you were still not believing it. Your hand gripped harder on Calie's breast before returning to suck it. She had finally conceded and let you have it. The shower beat down on your face again as you made the motion to step into the shower with her. Kitty shifted her other foot into the tub as well.

While two of you stood front to front in the shower, Kitty remained sitting to fondle both of you. One of your hands lowered to feel Kitty as Calie placed her foot down. Your foot took her place between Kitty's legs. She helped to guide your foot to line up your toes with her clit. It was so hard. It was so hot. You knew instantly that the wetness did not come from the water.

When you reached down to massage Calie's clit, Kitty's hand was already there. She let you play along with her. Calie could hardly stand the unpredictable feel of two hands in and around her pussy. You made her cum in an instant.

Hearing her moan and feeling her tremble made you and Kitty get to your orgasms even faster...