Ruandan Delight Pt. 02

Story Info
Heating up the water with a naked swim.
6.9k words
4.71
6.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping up onto the staff veranda I greeted Ella. She was sitting on one of the comfortable wicker chairs, cradling the satellite phone in her lap. She had a resigned look on her face. I was prepared for her immanent departure but I couldn't really prepare for how I would feel about her leaving. For me she had gone from unneeded nuisance to pleasant company and probably even more. The brief kiss she had given me the night before lingered on my lips and mind.

"Well, good doctor, it looks like you'll have an unanticipated house guest for at least three more days. Unless my people can better that, next Thursday is the best they can arrange. And even that's not guaranteed." That would mean Charles was unlikely to return before then as well. Despite the risk of not having my trusted colleague a wide smile broke out on my face. I would have Ella's company for a few days more.

I replied, "Okay, so before we begin your training in administering anaesthesia I would like to show you some of the features of the area. Are you up for a short hike?" Up in the hills above the village and the WRG, the MSF facility I worked at, were some small lakes and ponds connected by a series of picturesque waterfalls. The higher ponds and the streams coming out of the hills provided the village and the WRG with its water supply. The delightful setting and views were some of my favourite things of the western Rwanda highlands.

"Yes, of course. Anything to delay the start of my medical training. Could I start by administering tablets of aspirin?"

I smirked, "Sure thing. We'll have you running the drip in no time. Lets have breakfast, pack a lunch and head out."

***

Ella followed along behind as I made my way up the increasingly steep path towards the waterfalls. The trail was originally made to access the water supply for the village and the MSF facility. It was now falling into some disuse as locals rarely visited the series of waterfalls and pools high up in the hills above town. I, on the other hand, went up frequently for the peace and solitude as well as the views down the valley. The scenery was magical and I wanted to share it with my lovely guest.

After a few short steep scrambles we arrived on the shores of the pond below the largest waterfall. Ella spun around in delight at the beautiful setting. She exclaimed, "This place is amazing. In a way it reminds me of the tarns in the hills of Scotland. With lots of trees of course." Thank you so much for bringing me here."

"My pleasure," I replied. In truth my pleasure was really about watching this beautiful girl twirling around beside the water. She was dressed in the mid calf length native wrap skirt that, while hiding her legs, emphasized her slender but very feminine curves. She had on a light cotton top, also from the village.

We sat by the shore and lazed about after lunch. Ella got up and stuck a bare toe in the water. "OOH! the water feels wonderful. Is it safe to go swimming? What about crocs?"

"Nope, nothing with big teeth up here. Too high. I've swam in here on other hikes." In truth, I found the water a touch warm for my tastes that were developed in the cool lakes and streams of Northern Ontario.

She frowned, "Adrian, I have nothing to swim in."

"Well Ella, that is a dilemma," I said in mock seriousness. I then gazed into the sky as though looking for inspiration and continued, "Suppose if I fixed my gaze down the valley at the amazing scenery perhaps you could slip into the water in the suit of your choice. I would be none the wiser."

"Such a gentleman. Seriously though, no pictures please. There's enough salacious stuff about me out on the Internet already."

"The lady's virtue will be protected. I've really only seen a couple of small boys fishing in the pond and that was only once. The villagers don't really come up here. Why? I have no idea. I love this place."

After a short silence where Ella splashed ankle deep in the water holding her skirt up, she looked at me and asked, "Would you mind looking away for a few minutes?" I turned and propped myself up on a rock and gazed into the distant valley, filling with the afternoon haze. A couple of minutes later I heard the splash as Ella submerged into the water.

"Okay, you can look now," she advised as she floated deeper into the azure coloured pond. I noted the pile of clothing on top of a rock and then smiled at the vision of the golden haired girl, the sunlight shining off her bare shoulders. Oh my! I had to get closer to this.

"Ella, you make the water too appealing to ignore. Would you mind if I joined you?"

"Yes, please do. I will scan the forest in the other direction for rare birds in the meantime."

I appreciated that as I shed my clothes and I'm not sure why. I don't know what sort of men Ella encountered in her milieu. In fact, I knew nothing about her personal life or if she even had a relationship. However, while I really don't feel particularly inadequate in the male department, I had no idea as to what standard I would be compared against. And, after all, the woman floating in the water was clearly a beauty of international renown. I quickly scrambled into the shallows and dove into the water.

What transpired next was like a dream. Any thought of keeping my distance was overcome by an irresistible attraction towards her. We bantered back and forth as I swam circles around her. From behind I admired the flex of her shoulders and the long delicious neck. From the front I tried to focus on her eyes but she smiled as I gazed down at her breasts, only partially covered by the water. Small lovely nipples broke the surface, stiff and prominent in the cool water. My body literally ached to wrap itself around her.

"Can we swim over to the falls?" Ella asked hopefully.

"I thought you would never ask. Lets go," I said as I began swimming the short distance to the waterfalls which were more like a series of cataracts flowing over the rocks. Reaching there I hesitated and then turned to Ella and asked, "Do you want to try something really fun?"

"Umm, okay, What?"

I hesitated. I wanted to slide down the last rocks into the current and jump the last bit into the turbulent water, something I had done in previous visits but it would mean fully exposing myself to Ella. "Are you okay with me getting out and climbing onto the rocks?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if she got the real point of my question.

"Adrian, I'm really not a prude if that's what you're getting at. I won't be offended by a naked man. If I seem that way its really about how public my life is. I just try to hide from exposure in all senses. Go for it please."

Once again, I'm a physician. Naked bodies are my business but I was still scared at showing all to this woman. I took a deep breath, climbed out and scrambled into the flow and then swooped down the current into the pool below. I let out a loud 'WHOOP!' as I hit the water.

Surfacing, I looked over towards Ella and encouraged her to try. "Okay, your turn. Its really fun."

"Really? Don't you bump your rear on the rocks?"

"The key is to stay in the maximum current for the cushioning. Go ahead, give it a try." I knew she would find the water slide exhilarating but yes, I had other motivations.

"Are you going to look away if I try?"

"Nope. Safety concerns, in case you hit something."

"That doesn't sound encouraging."

"Really, its quite safe. Just a precaution," I replied in my best professional voice. I then held up my hands and added, "Look, no camera."

"Well if its professional concern only I'm tempted to try."

Clamouring up the rocky shore, Ella emerged from the pond in all her glory. She was a vision; long graceful legs leading to slim hips that curved delightfully into a toned and beautifully sculpted ass. Her back was slender and long ending in delicate shoulders and her graceful neck. I delighted in the ripple of her thighs as she scrambled up the slippery rocks at the edge of the cataract. Her womanhood was covered by light blond curls, well trimmed. If you were partial to very voluptuous women then Ella wouldn't be to your taste. I myself was enraptured by her body. I ached to hold it in my arms.

She let out a small scream as she slipped and regained a shaky balance. My reaction was to clamber up onto the rocks behind her. "Here, hold my hand while we walk into the flow. I'll go first and show you the best slide."

"Thank you again kind doctor," she said smiling as we made our way over to the main current. At the very end of the traverse I steadied her with one hand holding hers and my other hand on her waist. Ella's skin was cool and soft to the touch. Being this close though, I could feel the warmth radiating off her. The feel of my hand on her hips sent an immediate electric current to my cock and I sensed it stiffening. Quickly I sat down in the water and launched myself down the slide. Hitting the water I turned to see Ella wavering on the edge.

"Go for it! I'll catch you when you land."

She wavered on the edge then, with an excited scream, slipped into the current and splashed down into the pool. I swam close and readied to catch her but not really wanting to touch the naked girl without permission. There was no need to ask as she splashed into my arms, choking and spitting out water and laughing at the same time. "That was fun, crazy I think, but fun," she gasped between coughs. Her hands were on my shoulders as she slid around to my back as I floated in the water.

"Are you okay if I just rest on you until I catch my breath."

"Sure. Hold on around my neck but don't choke me." Ella rested her chin on my shoulder, her arms around my shoulders and her hands on my chest. Her breasts were mashed into my upper back, the warmth of her body a wonderful contrast to the cool water. "Want to try it again?"

"Sure, can you float me over to the rocks?"

"Hang on my lovely water nymph."

"Hmm ... Nymph am I? Do you bring all the ladies up here to whisper such words in their ear?"

"Actually, no. But its a great idea."

"What? So you can see them naked."

"Well, Ella, now that you mention it, that is an added incentive."

"Adrian, are you telling me that seeing me naked has appeal??" she asked, a big twinkle in her eye, as she pulled herself up onto the rocks. All I could manage was a shake of my head and a big smile.

The sun raised high in the sky and a few gentle clouds passed by as we repeated the water slide trick several more times. I wanted to show her the small waterfall around the rock ledge. Leading her by the hand, as naked as the day she and I were born, we carefully made our way over the slippery rocks to the base of the falls.

"Adrian, this is magnificent. I never really expected Africa to have anything like this, The stream and the forest surrounding are breathtaking." To me, at this moment, the most breathtaking part of this day was the girl beside me.

Leading an unsure Ella towards the curtain of water falling over four metres before crashing into the pool below I encouraged, "Come, stand underneath and let the water flow over you." With that I pulled her under the torrent and through the noise I could hear her shriek with wonder and delight at the pounding on head and shoulders. She leaned back and let the water pound onto her breasts. Laughing she wrapped her hands around them and stepped out of the flow.

Still holding them, she giggled and said, "Wow! That was like a torture massage on my boobs." Then with a sly smile she added, "If I came in to your clinic, would you check me out for bruises?"

I thought, 'Woman, don't do this to me,' but I just smiled and shook my head and said "Office hours this afternoon please. Come lets sit for a moment and enjoy the view down the valley."

We perched on a ledge. Ella brought her knees up and rested her chin on them and gazed off into the distance. I sat there quietly just trying to absorb the aura of her presence. Someone once commented, in a movie revue, I believe, that movie stars have a luminescent quality that is projected by their eyes. I discounted this as a reviewer's fantasy. However, looking closely at images of women famous for their presence I began to believe in the theory. Ella then changed all that. It wasn't just her eyes. It was everything about her. It wasn't just her beauty. I was melting into the warmth and kindness of her being. Sitting beside her in this beautiful setting was a moment in time I would never forget.

After some minutes when neither of us spoke, she glanced at me and then softly asked, "Adrian, I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" She looked down quickly to my manhood that despite my efforts was slowly unfurling and stiffening. She smiled, her meaning quite clear. I threw my head back and laughed, breaking the tension for both of us. She joined in.

"If you mean am I aroused by being with you in all your natural glory, then yes I am."

She punched me lightly on the shoulder and chuckled, "Well, it's reassuring I still have it."

I shook my head in disbelief at the direction of this conversation. "Ella, do you want me to really tell you what you are doing to me?"

"No, not really. I do get a lot of that, most of which I don't really believe. I would rather just enjoy the moment now." With that, her gaze moved to the forest and the stream. We sat in silence.

The irony of the situation was profound. Here I was sitting, completely naked, beside an equally naked woman. She was a goddess if there ever was such a thing. And in my mind I knew that she was as unattainable for me as any goddess in mythology. What happened next shook me to my roots.

Ella turned her face to me and leaned in to my ear. She whispered, "please don't move," and then she pressed her lips against my ear and then slowly ran them down my neck to my shoulder. I was frozen in place, my entire consciousness focused on the softness of her lips grazing my skin. Moving back up she whispered again, "Thank you for taking such good care of me." Her lips travelled to my cheek and I could sense a soft breath on my face. "And thank you for not pushing yourself on me. You have no idea what I deal with."

With that thought put out there she pulled back and my eyes locked on hers. Something deep and unspoken passed between us. She leaned in and whispered again."Let me lead please." I was in her power and I had no reply nor did I want to change the mood in any way. Her lips touched mine, pressing softly at first and then with more pressure as they moved around my mouth. I inhaled her breath and shuddered from the impact of her touch.

Slowly, ever so slowly, a delicate tongue grazed my lips and then slid inside. Ella touched my teeth and explored the inside of my lips. A shock wave rocked me when her teeth seized my lower lip and she gently bit down and then licked the inside again.

Our hands were still resting on the rock and I longed to wrap them around her shoulders but I didn't move. She was in control.

Ella pulled back and stared into my eyes again. I had no idea what she was thinking. Was she disappointed by my kiss? Was she waiting for me to take over? Was this just a 'thank you' for the outing. Was she aroused at all by me? I just gazed back, I hope conveying my longing. I didn't want to push.

Ella looked down at my right hand and reached down for it. Taking it in one of hers she brought it to her lips and grazed my knuckles with a kiss. She captured my eyes again and leaned back into the slow torturous kiss that was possibly, no certainly, the most erotic I had ever experienced.

While my attention was held by her lips and tongue exploring my mouth I felt my hand slowly being guided up and to my utter delight was placed on her left breast. She pushed it firmly onto the soft mound and I could feel the hard nub of her nipple pushing into my palm. She pulled her hand away and unsure, I started to move mine away. Quickly she pushed my hand back on and I needed no further guidance. I massaged and caressed and squeezed her breast like it might be the last one I would ever feel. It was perfect.

I took some control back and moved to bring her into my arms while still not leaving her breasts. Moving away from her lips I moved mine to the hard pebble in her aureola. Her breathing spiked and as I drifted my lips to wrap around her nipple I sensed the rapid beating of her heart. I was so trained in detecting these signs I smiled as I licked and sucked on her breasts. The signs told me Ella was thoroughly in the moment. I revelled in the wonder of the goddess now in my arms.

As I immersed myself in the wonders of her breasts I felt delicate fingers wrap around my cock. The shock of her hands on my raging erection threw my head back into a loud moan. We looked at each other, laughed at my reaction and then began kissing wildly. Pulling back I looked into her eyes. I saw fire. I moved in to kiss her jawline and neck. I loved the gentle softness of her skin. Ella moved her lips back to mine, nipping and licking my tongue and lips. I couldn't believe the passion of this woman.

My hands ran down her back, caressing the muscles and curves onto her rear. Her body was exquisite. Her ass was small and soft and beautifully shaped. And she was giving herself to me.

And then, it all began to unravel. Above the rush of the stream I suddenly heard voices coming up the path from the village. Oh crap! I pulled back and looked down over the ponds and caught flashes of colour moving through the trees.

Ella sat up, startled by my reaction. And then she saw what was happening. She gasped and sucked in a big breath. "Oh no, oh no! This can't be happening. Adrian, you said no-one comes here! I can't be seen like this." I had promised her and here we were, naked as the day we were born, separated from our clothing and villagers were coming up through the forest. Shaking off the surprise, I moved quickly.

"Ella, follow me." We moved quickly from the rocks and behind the first bushes at the edge of the forest. "Wait here. I'm going to try to retrieve our clothes." I left the distraught and blushing girl hidden by the foliage and started making my way stealthily down the rocky hillside on the far side of the stream to the laughing and singing people. There seemed to be about four adults with as many kids in tow. Reaching the first pond where are clothes were, they thankfully moved in the opposite direction along the shore. The kids started splashing and throwing rocks into the water.

Moving just out of sight I made my way down and around to our clothing. Waiting for my chance I crawled out and wrapped Ella's things and my shorts into my shirt and crawled back to the forest. As far as I could tell we were still undetected.

Reaching the wide eyed girl crouching in the forest I handed Ella her things. With a look of relief she quickly pulled her top on and wrapped the skirt around her rear and legs. "Ella, I am so sorry this happened. Really, I've never had so many people come here and I've been here many times."

"Adrian, no worries," Ella giggled and then rolled her eyes. "I can just see the BBC headlines, 'Children's heroine, running naked through the jungle with physician'. My fan club, comprising mostly tween girls, would go crazy. Parents would be ripping my posters down from little girls rooms."

"Sorry about the near miss. Would it bother you if that happened."

"In a way, I would like to get out from under all that but I couldn't do it to all those kids. I'm ready to be seen as a woman but I want that to come out gracefully." In fact she was being graceful now. I had just about ruined her career, or at least her public image, with my naked swimming idea and then my lust. But really, I think she had felt the same."

As we started making our way down to the trail head, she stopped and looked me in the eyes and said, "Adrian, I forgot myself back on the rocks. I'm sorry for pushing myself on you. You've been a perfect gentleman." My eyes widened at that; me, a 'perfect gentleman?' when all I wanted to do was bury myself into this woman and never stop. And she was apologizing for wanting me?

12