Rub-Dub Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"How about all night, eating my cum out of Bridget? You'll owe me that in a few minutes." I stabbed my cock into Mallory in a sudden movement, startling her. "In my fantasy, you run your fingers inside your cunt, like my cock is now, while B gives me great head. You can see from the look on my face that not only that inventive first stroke is special. Your naughty sister turns, pausing with her hand on my balls, milking them, teasing you about the advantages of not being a one man woman. She tells you she has had many fine teachers."

"Does she mention that none of them have as fine a cock as yours?"

"Well, it is my fantasy, so she does show proper respect. After deep throating me, she licks all around the rim again, twice. After that, she tickles the tiny flap below the head with just the tip of her tongue. Then she flattens her tongue, bouncing my cock on that, with her mouth open. After a few licks, she slowly closes her lips. Her teeth gradually graze my cock head. Softly at first, then with more passion. She stops just where pain and pleasure combine. She must be able to feel the cum ready to explode in my balls. Or maybe you warn her."

"Does she run your sensitive cock head along her nipples, poking each one into the pee slit?" Mallory asked, doing just that.

"Yes, then briefly tit fucks me, clamping the root of my shaft with her string fingers. She says, 'I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, but I need a cunt full first for Mallory to eat.'"

"What are the twins doing all the while?" Mallory asked, changing the subject.

"You noticed I must have had to quit eating Krista. When that happened, she slid over beside Claire. They each licked one of your nipples, grazing away keeping you revved up. Their hair intertwining, they start nuzzling their noses together. Without speaking, they lift their mouths off your tits and start kissing each other deeply. You continue watching B, but start grooming them, your fingers exploring their identical firm young bodies."

"I bet B looks right at me."

"Yes, and she says, "I'm about to fuck your husband.' Telling you, not asking permission."

"Then she shoves you hard right into the depths of her slut cunt, like this," Mallory added, "except I'm no slut like her." She shoved my aching cock all the way into her inviting cavity. Her hips slammed up and down against the decking, fucking fiercely.

"I bet her cunt is stretched wide open, not nice and tight like yours. When I fantasize of fucking the twins, they are no tighter than you."

Mallory's hips stopped in mid air. "Oh, do you think about fucking them often? I hope you don't need to do that while fucking me."

I must have blushed. Mallory laughed hysterically, her pussy walls clenching my cock tightly. "You do know I'm just teasing, right? You can tell it turns me on, you wanting to fuck the twins. It would be almost worth letting you, if I could watch."

"Almost?"

"Get it through your brain. Fantasy is fine, but your meat is all mine." Each word was gasped out individually, giving them extra weight, though the cause was Mallory's ongoing orgasm. Her fingers squeezed my balls. "Hurry up and finish the story."

"Claire and Krista shift over and suckle B's rock hard nipples as I fuck her deeply with my rock hard cock, pulling the whole length out each stroke, then slamming it back, driving her ass against the decking, making her scream, just like you are now. Like you, she can only stand so much, so she starts milking my balls again. She also curls a finger tip gently into my ass, searching for my prostate, seeking to stimulate me further."

Mallory followed my description. We could both feel the surge of cum marshalling itself to explode out of me.

"Not to be left out, you slide over and deeply French kiss B, tongues rolling together like puppies playing. Krista and Claire each reach over with a free hand and caress you to another orgasm, starting with tweaking your nipples, then diddling your clit. Your fingers are free, so you stick a thumb up each of them, triggering explosions in their cunts. Suddenly, all four Good sisters are climaxing together. I finish the picture by spraying my ooze deep into Bridget. Her orgasm continues so forcefully that she bucks me out of her twat, goo still streaming onto her belly. You lay your body over hers, giving my cock one quick suck to capture the last of my cream. Then you begin eating cream pie out of B. The twins help themselves to the stray streaks off her stomach, lapping upwards until they return to her nipples. I lay back and watch as the four of you collapse in one last mighty climax."

Mallory fingers released my balls, allowing my real life cum to surge into her waiting pussy. Her last spasms were even fiercer. The hip action tossed me back into the hot tub, great sprays of cum flying through the crisp air. We both collapsed laughing.

"What an Earth Day offering to the gods of nature." Mallory said.

Then we heard the phone ring. Over the speaker of the answering machine, we listened to Bridget's voice, with much harmonious giggling also drowning her out. "Hi, Mal, its B. Sorry, but I stopped to pick up the twins and one thing led to another." Greater giggles over that. "I don't think we'll be able to come...." Huge laughter, "...stop, silly...over today. We're having our own Earth Day feast you might say. Looks like it might last til National Nude Day. Not ...stop, I said, I'm on the phone...not that we exactly have clothes on now." She hung up.

"Well, I guess you've got some time to wait to see if I keep my end of the bargain," Mallory said, joining me in the tub.

"Things might get interesting today still. Is that the neighbours or the paper boy at the door?"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12