Rub Her Soul for an Audience of One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls back on the dildo, which causes the opening of her pussy to stretch even more, pulling her lips taut and causing her clit to retreat under its hood.

"I love to play with your pussy. Tell me how it feels?"

"No. I don't want to."

He pinches her clit hard. She moans.

"I will let you come if you tell me."

"It feels really big in me!" she exclaims. "Can I come? Please."

She pleads.

He holds her clit. "Not yet."

"Please!"

He picks up the wand vibrator and places it against the shaft of the dildo. The vibration is transmitted to her pussy. She rolls her hips in response. Slowly he moves the vibrator around to the underside of the shaft near her clit. Her writhing increases.

"You have to let me come. Please."

"Ok" and he places the vibrator against her clit and she becomes to come.

She holds her breath and violently struggles against the restraints. She lets out a gasp.

"Oh. god."

She tucks her hips under her, squeezing her ass cheeks together. She lets out a big gasp.

"Fuck."

Shaking her head, "It's too sensitive, stop. Please."

He pulls the vibrator back from her clit and places it back on the shaft of the dildo. Taking one of the latex bands, he secures the vibrator to her thigh and the dildo. If she works at it, she can grind her clit into the vibrator. On the cord, there is a rheostat that allows him to vary the intensity of the vibrator.

He positions himself just in front of her head. He pulls his cock from his briefs and strokes his cock with a handful of her hair. Pulling her head up by the hair, he attempts to put his cock in her mouth. Her mouth is shut tight.

Pulling her hair hard, he slaps her in the face. This startles and catches her by surprise. However, she still does not open her mouth. He slaps her harder and she still refuses to open up.

"I am confident I can get you to open up."

He turns the vibrator on and increases the intensity. Still she will not open. Turning the vibrator to the maximum, he places his hand over her mouth and nose, cutting off her air. Thirty seconds into this, she begins bucking and convulsing.

Removing his hand from her mouth and nose, she gasps for air and he shoves his cock deep into her mouth. Holding the back of her head firmly, he just holds his cock deep inside her mouth.

Decreasing the intensity of the vibrator, he begins fucking her mouth.

Slowly he increases the intensity of the vibrator. She is slowly rolling her hips back and forth.

"Do you want to come?"

She nods yes, her mouth full, as he slowly fucks her.

Pulling his cock from her and holding her by the hair, "You can come."

He feels her body tighten and release as her orgasm take her over.

"Fuck!"

He shoves his cock back in her mouth and comes deep in her throat. He can feel her struggle and gag while she tries to swallows his load.

Turning off the vibrator, he pulls his cock from her. Letting go of her hair, her head drops to the bed.

Panting, "God. No more."

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yes." Still panting.

He releases the air from the dildo and it falls from her pussy. With the release of each binding, she huddles closer and closer to the bed.

With the removal of the final restraint, she begins to cry and throws herself at him. He catches her and holds her.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing. I love you so much it scares me at times."

"I know. It's OK. Think of all the little moments in each of our lives that have lead to this moment. Pretty amazing, isn't it?"

12