Rubberised Rehabilitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a master. An owner. He watched Ben circled him as he stood rigid and upright, his synthetic muscles taut. Hands balled into fists. He felt his tiny claws prick the rubber skin of his palms, and shivered at the pain signals sent from them. They felt so real, so authentic...just like his old body...

"Good work," Ben said, looking towards the ceiling, "good work."

"DOES THE PRODUCT MEET YOUR NEEDS?" The machine-voice boomed through hidden speakers. The droning continued, listing terms and conditions to the sole human present - who seemed more intent on studying the form of the newly-created droid.

"It does," he grinned, "I'd like to take it home with me - for a trial, of course."

LX78934 froze.

"CLIENTS UNHAPPY WITH ANY ASPECT OF THEIR SYNTHETIC ASSISTANT MAY RETURN THEM..." the voice, paused, as if thinking, "...FOR A PARTIAL REFUND."

Ben moved closer. He stepped right up to his purchase. Eyes afire. There was longing there, and need. A great, gnawing need. LX78934 was confused. He sensed something strange. Something familiar in those eyes. Like he'd seen them before. Many times, but his mind wouldn't provide answers - too wrapped-up in cementing his indoctrination as a creature of servitude. His human body was gone completely. Nothing remained of his biological origin. Nothing but his serial number, a fleeting memory. All that was left of his old self.

"Do you wish to name this unit, master?" he asked, his jaws finally responding to conscious control. What emerged wasn't planned, or wanted, and a part of LX78934 died. His words were no longer his own. The machine was inside him too!

"A name?" Ben asked, raising an eyebrow, "I haven't picked one out. But you're right, I suppose."

A wicked smile appeared on the human's face. He touched and caressed the droid's skin, feeling the flesh of carbon and polymer reach to his gentle touch. LX78934 was receptive, and didn't shy away from his attention, bending forward and placing his cheek in Ben's open palm. His master held his cheek, the warmth of his hand radiating outward, passing through the latex exterior.

"I have a name, actually. It's not one you'd like, however."

LX78934 didn't respond. Instead, Ben leaned in and spoke in a whisper: "Daniel."

No!

A scream. A flash. An instant of recognition, and then...nothing. His cybernetic consciousness suppressing any further thoughts related to the name Ben chose. LX78934 - Daniel - acknowledged the input and reset his internal ID to match the new moniker. "Thank you master," he uttered, shrinking from Ben's touch and returning to a static standing pose.

His master smiled. "I think it's perfect, don't you?"

* * *

Daniel returned with Ben to his home. At first, it was exciting...the idea of serving a human. But then, as time went by, and the uncomfortable sensation of knowing something - having it on the tip of your tongue, yet forever barred from tasting - affected him. Work slowed, and his eagerness wore off. He was sure Ben knew.

The atmosphere changed rapidly. Daniel was on unsteady footing. As Ben paced, wandering the room, he hoped he would be able to serve.

"Daniel," Ben said. His servant's expression lightened. "Yes master."

"Come here."

"Yes, master." The droid walked slowly, taking time to make each step. His legs were still adjusting to his altered proportions. Being nude, he ensured his body flowed gracefully from one step to the next and that he maintained a sensual grace, aware his master was watching...and judging his purchase.

Trotting up to him; his deep red colour, seductive twinkish curves, latex-clad body, small cock and balls, bright pink finger- and toe-claws, smooth catlike face, warm glowing eyes with prominent eyelashes, pert nose, and cherry-red lips all added up to a fascinating figure of beauty. He was modelled to perfection. Built to entice. Irresistible once you'd laid eyes upon him. No-one - straight, gay, or in-between - could avoid being swayed, even a little.

Ben sneered. His voice turned to a threatening growl. "It's time for your real job to begin," he said, approaching Daniel. The droid steeled himself, wondering what he meant. Though he had an inkling...

"Undress me."

Daniel obeyed. The took off Ben's clothes with practised ease, surprising himself as his body worked automatically. In a few motions his master was stripped of his outer layer, revealing an average form, doughy from lack of exercise. That didn't mean he wasn't strong, however, as Daniel discovered when Ben seized his shoulders and forced him to kneel. "You're not done," he snarled, pointing to his crotch. "Take it all off."

Daniel fought his body, trying to assert control, but nothing came of it. He was stuck, a remodelled man made to serve and pleasure his twisted owner. Freedom was the last thing on his mind, and with seconds passing, the slow drawing-down of his master's underwear occupying his mind, it disappeared completely.

Ben leaned back and breathed in. Across his legs and waist the rubbery skin and ridged paw-pads of his new servant felt amazing. Rippling and caressing his body. This is the life, he thought, glad to see the red-skinned slave in front of him had been money well spent.

His briefs around his ankles, Ben stepped away and let Daniel rise. Behind the subservient stare he saw a mote of terror, a shred of his droid's former self dying, fading...soon he'd be nothing more than an appliance. A thing, a toy to enjoy. No sense in waiting for the conversion to fully complete, he reckoned, if he could have fun now.

The fact he knew where his new toy had come from made it all the sweeter.

He rushed towards Daniel, grabbing him and spinning him 'round. The droid yelped, his voice dainty and feminine despite his appearance. His gasp excited Ben, who held his head close and inhaled the scent of fresh plastic. Daniel sensed his hand go from his hip, perched just above the curve of his ass, to his lower belly - sliding over his sensual form. The effeminate synth-male whimpered, his master's touch arriving at his groin. Ben found a diminutive penis, small in size and sitting atop an exquisitely-smooth pair of balls. He clutched them, feeling the solid orbs rolls between his fingers, trapped tightly inside their plastic prison. His fondling cause Daniel to wail, his cry fluttering between high and low notes.

"Like that?" he asked, biting the synthetic flesh coating the side of his boy-toy's skull.

Daniel shook and nodded. He felt weak.

Taking advantage of his droid's passivity, Ben escorted him from the front room. Daniel's rubbery soles squeaked as his feet shuffling across the hard floor. His dick jumped in Ben's hand, his artificial instincts kicking in and fuelling the process of arousal. He felt his master's naked body press against his rear, the solid presence of his cock nudging between his bouncy behind.

Each shuffle made his curves wobble with just the right amount of movement to excite Ben. The petite, feline figure of his servant added to his yearning. The uncanny semblance of humanity held by the whimpering form of his droid was perfectly balanced. He could see himself playing with his 'toy' for a long, long time.

He felt Daniel's dick harden, its consistency changing from soft and squishy to stiff - like hard plastic. A small mushroom-head topped off the four-inch shaft, squeaking as the motion of his fingers met the unnatural flesh. The short cries of pleasure from the droid matched the squeaking in tune with each stroke. Ben was also hard, his cock rigid and burying itself in the cleft of Daniel's rubber ass. In the furore, Daniel reach behind and grabbed Ben's thigh. Unable to control himself, the droid gripped hard, tiny claws digging into his master's skin. Fighting through the pain, lest it distract him from the real prize, Ben quickened his pace - jerking Daniel off, his mind clouded by lust.

"M-MASTER!" cried Daniel, struggling to remember who or what he was. "Please...not so fast!"

"You don't give me orders, understand? You do whatever I tell you to do, and not another fucking thing! I own you," the bitterness was thick in his tone, a sharp reminder that Ben did not pretend Daniel was anything more than property, "I own your fuckable little ass. I own your tiny fucking cock and your toothless fuckable mouth. You are my slave. A robot. Nothing more. Got it!?"

He wasted no time waiting for a reply, squeezing the tingling cock in his grip. Daniel screamed in delight as he came. A translucent blue stream of synth-cum erupted from the tip of his cock, blasting forth from the captive shaft. Ben held him tight as he shivered uncontrollably, muscle fibres going soft under the torrent of pleasure coursing through his cybernetic veins. They were almost at his bedroom, but the early climax left his walls dripping with imitation seed. The squirting continued. He felt the pulse of Daniel's balls as they drained...the throb of his cock...the pained squeals of the living machine. No longer human. No longer free.

Playing with his slave, Ben inserted a finger into the flexing sphincter of Daniel's ass. The space was tight, but he pushed through the tough rubbery entrance and wiggled the digit inside. Feeling the tube constrict around him, he rubbed what felt like a prostate. With each press on the hard bulb, Daniel cried some more. Ben wasn't holding his cock any more. No, he'd let it go, and it flopped and bounced, flicked by the twitching muscles around his groin. There was no more synth-cum; a pale, glistening dollop of viscous blue was all that remained on his tender tip. It dripped, splattering his essence all over the floor as he moved. If Daniel could shed tears, he would have.

"Master I'm sorry," he pleaded, full of shame, "I made a mess. I didn't mean to cum s-so quickly!"

"Shut up, slave," he grunted, "you can clean it up later. For now, you come with me." Ben threw his robotic servant through the doorway into his bedroom. Daniel's first time in his master's chambers was no sightseeing tour, as Ben pushed him again - this time onto the bed. His quivering droid lay there - ass-up, still reeling from his induced orgasm. His sexual functionality revealed, Daniel was distraught. Not quite knowing what to do or where to go next.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he said, fingers dancing across the markings on Daniel's lower back, "and you're gonna love me for it. Got that?"

"Y-yes master."

"Good."

A hardness pressed at Daniel's rear, the droid bracing for entry. Ben nudged the ruby ring nestled between plump cheeks with his erection. He drew great breaths, thick gasps of air rushing into his lungs - excitement welling up inside. The pressure of his servant's ass surrounded his cock-head, sheathing the tip. Tight. Scrunched shut, refusing him access. Ben leaned over him, bare chest smothering his shoulders. Belly settling on the small of his back. Still outside, he pressed again. Daniel squealed as he felt his master's penis stab his hole, fighting the tight sphincter for the right to violate him. Fretting, he tried to assure his master he wasn't doing it on purpose, but the words didn't come out right, if at all. Amid groans, he steadied himself and relaxed.

"AHHH!!" Ben's first inch slid inside, producing a squeak from the clasp of latex cheeks. His tip was burning. Caught in a vice. Holding fast as the constricting flesh of his slave's asshole shrank around him. "Fuck yeah!"

"M-master! It hurts!" This was no lie. Nerve-sensors throughout Daniel's body blazed. Signals of pain, overriding pleasure, shot through him. He was hurting...and yet, something about it felt good. As the second inch of his master's penis entered him, sliding past his pucker, he heard him moan. He began to enjoy the feeling, now that his master was pleased.

Ben reached his limit, forcing the rest of him in quickly; cries rang out as his balls settled against Daniel's smooth rear. Hilted. Swallowed whole. The sensation of his slave's insides left him reeling - tight, rubbery flesh, lubricated with scant secretions mixed with his own pre. A small amount of wetness pervaded, coating his length. Daniel's exquisite ass supplying him with ample enjoyment.

The submissive droid pushed back, squishing his ass against his master's groin. Eking out as much as possible from the sensation of their coupling. Ben moved his hips, withdrawing. Then, forcefully, he slammed his hips against cushiony cheeks, grunting and panting as he did. He pulled out, and pushed in again, building a rough rhythm. His thrusts shook Daniel to the core. His brainwashing held true, and kept him whimpering with delight. His master wanted him! He loved the feel of his artificial body...

As his thrusting continued, the pace grew frenetic. Ben pounded the furtive femboy for all he was worth, giving in to sexual abandon and throwing away any semblance of civilisation. He was an animal, crude and feral. Raw. And Daniel was his prey. Moulded to perfection, a sight of sheer sensuality. "God fucking yes!" he roared, hips bucking.

The large presence of his master's cock went back-and-forth within him. Daniel winced as each returning thrust buried the sabre deeper and deeper, jabbing far inside. He knew nothing...remembered nothing. He was a dutiful droid, serving his master's every wish...fulfilling his master's every need...

Bedsprings strained as they fucked.

Ben had always wanted a household servant. One who wasn't going to need to be paid, or treated respectfully - like any human was wont to demand. No...he always had his eyes on a synthetic, and the best way to acquire one had fallen right into his lap. Seeing how his job let him in on the 'big secret', he couldn't be more pleased with the arrangement. Fuck those cheap foreign imports, he growled, lost in rapturous thought, I wanted a real high-class droid, and I got it!

No facsimile of personality, or pseudo-consciousness, was right for him. He had his sights set on the real thing. Real thoughts. Real emotions. Expensive, but worth it.

"Take it you fucking slut," he blurted out, "take me like the bitch you are!" His talk grew ever more violent, issuing threats and demeaning slurs. Debauch. Depraved. But he was alone, he'd had a long day, and he was going to enjoy himself if it was the last thing he did!

Anally penetrating his property? No biggie. Who was going to stop him? Who was rushing to the aid of the poor prosthetic creature beneath him?

No-one, that's who.

"Take it!"

"Yes master!"

He glanced at Daniel, cock sinking into him upon every thrust. The droid cowered, caught in a combination of awe and terror. Fear fuelled his desire. Lust burned between them. The roll of his ass captivated him - quivering balloons, shaking...bouncing against his waist. And so tight! So good...

Across the smooth surface of his droid, there were few markings. Its whole body was covered seamlessly. The only evidence of manufacturing being several grey-black symbols printed onto the latex. Above his cock (where it drove into Daniel's ass) he looked up and to the left. There, branding his property, was the model number of the droid. Just above his juicy behind - the mound of quaking synth-flesh.

LX78934

He remembered scanning the release form, taking note of the registry number and asking his superiors for his request to be fulfilled, in light of his years on the job. Yes...the registry number, and the poor soul at Eternimax it'd belonged to:

Prisoner LX78934 | Daniel C. Howell | Male | Age: 34

That crafty old warden had made his yearly bonus worth all the hours of overtime he'd put in. Ben trembled as he felt his end approaching.

Yeah...worth every gruelling second. Every extended shift in the guardhouse. Every twenty-four-hour watch during lockdown...all of it...

The Eternimax Penitentiary had always been a reliable supplier of raw material for the burgeoning robotics industry. One way to reduce the number of convicts, and make some money on the side. Warden Ellis was a savvy businessman, and he'd chosen the best way to...Rehabilitate...those wretches...

"Nghagh!"

The best...

"Hurghh!"

...fuckin'...

"Gah!"

...way!

"Eeeyagh!"

Ben smiled, and listened to the mewls of the submissive servant as he rammed into his ass.

12