Rubina

Story Info
A sexy Indian girl.
1.9k words
3.64
113.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had told me her name was Ruby Sanford. For whatever reason, a Ruby to me meant a fat, nasty girl; maybe I knew a fat, nasty Ruby in my past. So I was really surprised when I saw this lady step out of her white SUV, marked ostentiously with "Progress Insurance."

She was wearing a very short white dress. Almost like a tennis dress. She had a sexy figure that was attractively just a little plump, giving her curves some softness. Her dress was already short and it gathered a little on top of her hips and under her breasts, making it shorter still. She was wearing comfortable shoes and carried a clipboard. She sauntered over to me, pulling her dress down, and said, "Are you Kam?"

She got closer and I could see a very pretty oval face, full lips, an unobtrusive nose and dark eyebrows. Her eyes were green and her hair was dark brown and shoulder length. Her hair bounced as she walked; in fact her whole body seemed to shake as she took heavy steps; giving her a very nonchalant, confident, sexy look.

She was probably 5' 3" or so in her shoes. One of those cute, fuckable types.

Her white dress was very snug and she clearly was not wearing a bra. I could just make the outline of her nipples as they pushed against the soft, thin white cotton. I watched her tits bounce just a little as she was approaching me.

"Are you getting a good look?" she asked.

I came out my reverie and I thought I had offended her by gawking at her tits, but she was smiling, her eyes cutely crinkled.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I was just admiring your beauty."

"Men!" she exclaimed, "do you think about anything other than breasts?"

"Yes." I said simply.

"I meant do you think about anything other the female anatomy? Don't tell me. I don't want to know," she continued still smiling, "Is this your car?" she said pointing with her clipboard.

"Yup."

A couple of days ago I had come out of Home Depot to find the passenger fender of my car smashed. Someone had hit it and of course there was no note. I had called the insurance company and gotten a real run around. So I was surprised when Ruby had called me to say she was from the insurance company and would come by to give me an estimate. She asked me where I worked and I said I was home these days and would she mind coming to Parkland. She had said it makes no nevermind to her.

She went to the front of the car and started making notes. She bent over and I was looking at her from the side, and even though her short dress rode up high on her thighs, I did not see any panties. I saw a creamy white thigh in contrast to tan legs and I had an instant hard on. I moved closer to my car so she wouldn't notice. She saw me and smiled and bent further still, so that I had a nice view of the top of her breasts.

She looked up and smiled and shook her head, knowing that I was staring at her. I looked away embarrassed.

She laughed and said, "You're blushing! I've never seen a man blush. It's hard to tell with your brown skin but you're blushing!"

I just nodded.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Wife?" she asked.

"No and no."

"That's too bad."

"Why?"

"Because you're cute. And my god you have dimples! But I only go out with guys who are attached."

I must have looked blank, because she continued, "You know, then there's no emotional attachment."

"I can keep emotion out of it," I said quickly.

"Noooo, I don't think so. You're wearing your emotions on your face. You're gawking like you haven't had a woman in years. You blush. You're sweating. You have a hard-on."

"I'm sorry," I said pathetically.

She had come around to my side of the car. She now bent over facing away from me and I was almost knocked off my feet when I saw two sumptuous small white globes separated by the beautiful crease of her ass. She was not wearing any panties. She must have a bushy pussy because I could spy hair between her legs as well. Man!

She straightened and faced me. "What do you think?"

"You're teasing me," I said.

"That's true. I'm sorry I'll stop."

"No, please continue," I said.

It was a hot day and I noticed moisture on her chest just above her breasts. It took all my might not to attack this woman devour her right here.

"Hot enough for you," I said nerdily, "I have lemonade in the house."

She just smiled and continued her work. I followed her around. She was bending over far more than necessary and I would just get behind her and gawk shamelessly. I was wondering what it would be like to be with a sexy, uninhibited woman like her.

After a few minutes she said she was done. "I'll mail the estimate."

"Okay," I said.

"I'll take that lemonade now."

My heart skipped a beat.

IV -- All of Rubina

She followed me to my apartment. I was really nervous now. I started climbing the stairs but then decided to let her go first. She knew exactly why she was going first, because as she climbed up, she lifted her skirt another two inches or so. I just stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched her, the cheeks of her ass dancing in rhythm to her climbing, and more and more of her ass getting exposed as she climbed. I wanted to memorize this scene so I could replay it again. But it's never same; you just have to be there.

Inside the apartment I quickly poured two glasses of lemonade, and handing hers to her, I said, "Let me show you around. Let me show you the bedroom."

"Take it slow cowboy," she said.

With her drink she walked over to a collage of pictures I had of my kids at various ages. I'm 50, divorced, East Indian, short and muscular, maybe a few extra pounds on me. I'm not the type who picks up women easily. But somehow luck has smiled on me.

I had an idea. While she was looking at the collage, I grabbed her by her hips. I pulled her hips towards me and hissed, "Put your hands on the wall."

She let the glass of lemonade drop on the floor and put both hands on the wall. I was surprised, and little annoyed that she spilled the lemonade, but I went with it. I wanted to keep my advantage.

I bent down lifted her dress and started kissing her butt. She was cooperating so then I tongued her asshole. She squirmed and moved her ass back and forth to accommodate me. She groaned.

"Come with me," I ordered. I had figured she was submissive.

She followed me to my bedroom.

"Get naked and get on the bed." I got some of my silk ties out of my closet. I tied her arms and feet to bedposts. She cooperated. While I as tying her up I examined her body. She had lovely, shapely tits, with brownish nipples that stood out. Her waist was slim. She had thick bush on her pussy that contrasted magnificently with the whiteness of her skin. I bent to get a quick sniff. She smelled like a woman in heat.

"You look Indian," I said.

"Paki. It's Rubina."

"Sanford?"

"Married and divorced."

I quickly undressed. My skin is tan, but my cock is very dark, almost black, with pinkish-purplish head. I had a feeling that she liked black cock.

I straddled her chest. And shoved my cock, already hard, into her mouth. She received it with delight and start sucking. She was deft. Her tongue swirled around the head and she would periodically suck with just the right amount of pressure. She used her teeth to graze very gently and that was an amazing feeling.

I took my cock out of her mouth and moved up a little bit so she could lick my balls. Oh my god. I am not able to describe the feeling. I shut my eyes to concentrate on my left ball being licked in her mouth. I moved up some more so she could tongue my perineum. It was a delicious feeling. And a little more, so I could feel her tongue around my asshole. She was so good at it, she swirled her tongue around the rim and then pushed it up in my asshole. She got my asshole wetter and wetter and by pushing harder and harder each time, she got it to relax until she must have had two inches of her tongue in my ass. I almost came; I had never experienced that. I let her do that for a while and I started to feel a surge at the base of my cock. This was the first time ever that I felt like coming when my cock was not directly stimulated. I let the feeling wash over me enjoying it and when I was ready to come I moved down quickly and pointed my cock at her open mouth. I spurted and filled her mouth with come. A couple of squirts had hit her on the nose and forehead. She smacked her lips a few times and opened her mouth wide to show me the come in her mouth. Then she swallowed. I got off her and went to the living room.

I got some wine for myself and put on some music and just relaxed in the living room. Let the whore wonder what's going on.

Unlike most men my age, it does not take me long to get hard again. I was hard again within then minutes but I relaxed anyway. I wanted to prolong her agony of not knowing what was going on. But I didn't hear a peep from her.

After about 45 minutes I went into the bedroom again. I went into my closet and got my Canon EOS. I started taking pictures focusing on her bushy pussy. She squirmed to make her legs wider so I could get a good shot of her cunt.

I put the camera down and straddled her again. "Suck my cock. Make it really wet whore!"

She was an expert.

When she had slurped all over my cock and moved down to her pussy. I slipped right into her cunt with having to guide it. I started banging her hard.

She closed her eyes tight and said, "Yes...Yes....Yes..."

I stopped and exited her. She glowered at me. I looked at her and smiled. I grabbed her legs under her knees and lifted her a little bit and moved forward so that my cock head was at the entrance of her asshole.

Now her glower changed into a smile. I pushed hard and got my entire length inside her asshole in a few seconds. She pursed her lips in pain but did not resist.

I gave her a moment to get used to my cock in her ass and then started pumping. It was so beautiful. A cute little naked brown girl lying tied up on my bed while I was fucking her in the ass. I did not last long.

I pulled out before I came and moved up and shoved my cock in her mouth. She accepted it readily.

She slurped and I thrust forward as I came. She swallowed three times while I was coming.