Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Candy continued to move, Ruby suddenly struck out at her breast with a quick hand. The smack was loud, but didn't hurt much. Candy jumped at the pleasure that resulted from the assault on her nipple. It turned her on to no end. She had been slapped on the breast by Ruby's small hand and it was hot.

"Be good! This can be so pleasurable for you honey. All you have to do is sit the fuck still." Ruby gave the redhead a warning look and then went back to sucking her clit.

Candy tasted so sweet. Her succulent pussy was so smooth and juicy that Ruby was in love. She slurped and suckled at the reddening lips in her face. The juices and her saliva mixed and coated her cheeks. Candy's soft moans and jerks turned her on to no end. She soon learned that the girl liked her clit sucked and nibbled. Ruby took a finger and tested the tight little hole her tongue was now circling. Candy moaned loudly as the finger pressed into her vagina. The feeling nearly made her come on the spot. As Ruby fingered the girl's dripping hole, she sucked hard on the firm little nub of her clit.

"Ah. Ah. Ahhh!" Candy bucked at her face as she neared orgasm. Ruby brought both hands around the redhead's ass and pulled her onto her chest. She never stopped sucking despite the thrashing, and before long Candy released a flood of juices that dripped onto Ruby's large tits. She screamed and sobbed as her orgasm tore through her. Ruby continued the overwhelming torture until Candy was squirming and begging for her to stop.

Tired and spent, Candy slumped back into her seat. The leather was slippery under her, from her sweat and juices. She was shaking and groggy. The orgasm she had took her breath away, and she was dizzy for a few moments. As she steadied her breathing, Ruby stood and began to remove her clothing. She took off her top, jeans and thong and threw them behind her. Candy watched her with tired eyes and began to worry that it wasn't over yet.

Ruby quickly walked back over to the drained dancer and grabbed her jaw tightly. Candy whimpered as she was forced to look up at the tall, naked vixen in front of her. Her face nearly lined up with her shaved pussy lips exactly.

"Oh no baby. You're not done yet. You got me so hot I had to eat you up. But make no mistake, this is about MY pleasure. The fact I like to watch you squirm was just a plus. Get on your knees, slut."

Ruby released the girl's jaw and enjoyed watching her pale flesh turn bright pink. She stepped back and allowed enough room for her to slink to her knees. Candy was tired and achey, but she was afraid to displease Ruby. She looked so hungry and almost wicked. Her labia were visibly swollen and moist.

Ruby stepped up to Candy's mouth. Her pussy was centimeters away from the girls puffy lips. Ruby looked down and loved the sight in front of her. The big green eyes were wide and alert. The fear in her face was so arousing. She grabbed a handful of red hair and pulled Candy to her.

"Oh baby. I've been waiting for this. Eat me, now. Lick my pussy until I come all over your pretty face!" Ruby yanked even harder at Candy's hair until she cried out in pain. While her mouth was open, Ruby thrust forward and placed her wet lips on the girls unsuspecting mouth. Candy was surprised when she realized she had a mouth full of wet cunt.

Ruby swayed and rolled her hips into Candy's mouth, trying to find some friction. Candy was afraid and slightly disgusted. She had never thought about lesbian sex before. She was straight, and though she enjoyed men, rarely had any sexual partners. She had never even given a man oral before. Now that she could taste Ruby's sweetness and smell her freshness, she was shocked to find out that the moans coming from her client's full lips aroused her again. She slipped her tongue out a fraction and flicked Ruby's pearl. She was rewarded with a deep moan from the woman above her.

Candy flicked the swollen clitorus a few more times and then sucked it. She watched as the ab muscles above her face clenched and released. The breasts hanging over her jiggling as Ruby enjoyed the pleasures of her virgin tongue. Ruby was so glad that Candy was getting into it. She was almost painfully aroused. She needed a release, and soon

"Ugh... Come on baby. Suck my clit... Yes!" Ruby was so aroused that she was almost humping Candys face. "Finger me. Use 3 fingers! Ahh!" Ruby nearly convulsed as she felt Candy shove 3 small fingers into her dripping cunt. She probably meant it to hurt, but Ruby loved rough sex, the pain of her suddenly stretched walls bringing her higher. She felt the beginnings of her climax as the dancer began to finger her quickly and roughly.

Her moans were loud and guttural. There was only one thing missing to make Ruby reach a sure to be mind blowing climax. She reached up and pinched her sensative nipples hard, and almost screamed out one last instruction.

"Finger my ass too. Now you bitch! Finger my fucking.. AHHH!" Ruby came violently. She nearly lost her balance as wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her body. Candy had taken her other hand and shoved a finger into her large ass cheeks and right through her pink rose bud. She fingered it violently. She was both angry and turned on by Ruby. But she seemed to enjoy the pain, and Candy enjoyed pleasuring her too. She watched as Ruby fell apart. An angelic expression crossing her face for a quick moment. It was then that Candy realized that she was truly gorgeous. The way her long black hair fell around her face made her sexy as hell. Candy enjoyed fingering her until she fell to her knees next to her.

"Oh baby. Oh my God. That was amazing. You were so good." Ruby struggled to speak as she recovered from her orgasm. She leaned on Candy's shoulder and grabbed the hand she had shoved in her pussy. She began to lick and suck the fingers, enjoying the coolness of the ground beneath her.

Candy was still unable to piece together how she felt. But she smiled at Ruby's praise and giggled as her tongue tickled her fingers. She was happy that she had pleased her so thoroughly on her first try at lesbian love making.

As Ruby listened to their ragged breathing begin to slow, she asked a question she had forgotten was poking at her. There never seemed to be a moment to get it in, and she wanted to know before the redhead had a chance to disappear.

"Baby, just answer me this one question. What the hell is your real name?"

Candy laughed as she tried to sit up a little straighter on the ground. Her body was weak and felt like jello. There were red marks spotting her limbs, and her hair was a knotted mess. She turned and looked Ruby in her beautiful light brown eyes.

"Becca. My name is Rebecca."

12