Ruby and Serge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation over dinner when it is finally ready starts out slow as Ruby's guests get used to the novelty of what has happened to them. She is so happy that she invited Serge to her home to spice up her life and now others as well. Soon everything they say becomes erotic and sensual as inhibitions seem to leave them. The girls find themselves touching their breasts and feeling how wet they are as they offer bits of food to the men and laugh when they take a bite from their hands as well. The three hard cocks in the room don't go without their proper attention either as the men stroke themselves and accept the gentle caresses that the girls give them.

"Have you girls talked to the boys about tonight?" Marty asks as they all lean back at the end of the meal.

Both Rihanna and Ginny redden and look at the boys then back at Marty to shake their heads no.

Richard looks confused, "About what?"

Marty smiles a Cheshire cat grin and looks around the table pausing for effect, "Well..."

"Well what?" Geoff asks as he leans back in his chair showing his obvious happiness to the others.

Rihanna gets even redder, swallows and turns to Geoff and Richard, "Um, we...I mean Ginny and I would like to share you in the front room tonight if you two don't mind."

"You mean like an orgy?"

Both girls look down and turn even redder, "Yes," they both say shyly.

"Here?" Geoff asks.

"Well...we were thinking about in front of the fire in the front room. Ruby has dozens of cushions and huge pillows and lots of firewood," Rihanna answers getting a little excited as she goes on. "And Ruby and her friends are having their own orgy in her room anyway," she finishes a little quietly as she looks at Geoff and Richard.

Serge sees the awkwardness of the moment and stands showing his hard cock to everyone, "Lets clean up here guys and then join the ladies at the fire."

When they are done they come back to the living room to find all four girls resting on a mountain of soft pillows in front of the fire sipping the wine Serge had brought for them on his second trip out. Ginny and Rihanna are laying back into the softness watching Marty with her hand is busy between Ruby's legs. Serge smiles at them as he sits next to Ruby and begins to caress her smooth body while she kisses Marty. He pours himself a glass of wine and looks up at the two boys standing like deer caught in headlights, "Are you going to join us? There's another couple of bottles of wine and more glasses in the kitchen."

Ruby feels like she is setting the mood for the night as she lies back accepting the gentle touch of Marty and the soft kisses of Serge in front of almost strangers. The girls are stunned at this open display of affection and Rihanna is surprised to find her own hand caressing the soft, trimmed hairs above her very wet pussy. She looks over at Ginny and smiles as she feels braver and touches herself deeper; pushing two fingers into her wetness.

Ginny licks her lips after a sip of wine, her eyes going from the three happy people on one side of her to her lady friend on the other. She takes another sip and makes up her mind to ask what she has always secretly wanted from Rihanna, "Can I lick your pussy?"

The hot smile from under hooded eyes and the widening of Rihanna's legs are the only invitation she needs. She puts her glass down on one of the little tables that Ruby has in the sea of cushions to kneel between the soft thighs of her close friend and kisses her way up to the sweet musk of heaven. Rihanna is still playing with her own clit as Ginny's tongue reaches out to part the soft folds of the tempting girl she is finally tasting to receive a torrent of moisture as it pours out into her mouth and down her chin. A gentle hand touches her head and directs her where she needs to be. As part of her, oh so secret, fantasy Ginny puts her hands behind her back as if she was bound that way as she licks at the sweetness she has lusting for.

Each time the two young men come through the door to the living room they are treated to a sight they have never seen before. This time they come into the room with Geoff carrying two bottles of wine and Richard holding glasses for them to see a pair of women enjoying the delights given to them by another.

Serge lifts his head off Ruby's breast to look at the two boys, "Are you going to join us?"

Geoff pours some wine into their glasses and looks at the scene below him and smiles, "Hell yes," is all he says as he sits by Rihanna to caress her head, her neck, her shoulders, her everywhere as he watches her respond to the tonguing she is getting from Ginny.

Sipping his wine Richard doesn't know what to do as he stands behind Ginny looking at her perfect ass as she kneels between the other's legs with her ass invitingly high. He wants to kneel behind her and slide into her but he feels that he can't do that in public. Those thoughts all go south when Ginny lifts her head from between the legs of Rihanna to look at him and wiggle her ass, "Fuck me, fuck me while I lick a girl's pussy! I have wanted your cock in me since I met you!"

She has always known that was true but the realization of a deeper truth as she licks at the girl below her shocks her. Her hands are still crossed at the wrist behind her as if she is bound and being forced to lick the pussy in front of her.

Marty notices what Ginny is doing with her hands and calls out to Richard before he kneels to enter her, "Ginny needs to be bound, you know, don't you. There's a big leather bag behind the couch that has leather cuffs and other, er, interesting things in it.

Amazed at everything he finds in the bag, Richard grins first at Marty then looks down at Ginny with the cuffs in his hands. He kneels behind her to her delight and fastens the cuffs on her wrists, locking them together. She pretends to struggle in her new, real bondage but just gets wetter as she enjoys the feeling of helplessness in front of others. The whole time she is being bound she is eagerly licking at Rihanna's dripping pussy. She thinks like the perfect submissive she is that from now on anything she does isn't her fault; her little secret is now out in the open. Ginny feels a hard male hand touch her most private places and knows that there is nothing she can do to stop him now as his fingers easily slide into her. Gentle, urgent hands pull at her hair to remind her to continue licking at the clit buried under its hood and soaking in sweet nectar as she feels a hardness press against her own soft pussy lips proudly exposed for everyone in the room to see.

Both the girls have trouble believing what they are doing in front of complete strangers with men they have just met. Rihanna feels Ginny's tongue press tighter and deeper into her and opens her eyes to see Richard kneeling behind the raised ass of the girl between her legs as he pushes into her. She was so involved with her sensations that she didn't see Ginny being bound and is not surprised to see her so; she somehow knew Ginny felt this way.

"Do you like having a cock in your pussy while you lick mine?" she asks the girl between her legs. "Do you like being tied up and helpless?" She looks down at Ginny, thinking some more, then says in an awed voice, "Maybe I should spank you later. Wouldn't that be fun?"

The head licking between her legs nods yes to each question. Rihanna feels the need for something in her mouth now too. She looks at the man caressing her and reaches for his hard erection to stroke it as she begs for him to put it in her mouth. Geoff quickly kneels, straddling her chest, with his balls hanging down her chin onto her neck as he gives himself to her warm mouth.

Ruby is in her glory; she has a caring lover on each side of her while watching her own private live porn show in her living room. Her hands are busy as well with one stroking a large cock and the other is fingers deep in pussy. "Should we leave the kids alone now and go to our bed?" she asks Serge and Marty.

"Let's see if Rihanna swallows first," Serge says with a little chuckle and Marty is quick to agree feeling the first tinges of an orgasm by Ruby's fingers in her as she watches the show.

Soon both the boys are close to cumming. Richard is holding Ginny by her hips tight enough to leave bruises as he drives into her faster and faster while Geoff holds Rihanna's head tight to himself as he face fucks her. He pushes into her one more time and holds her as he shoots gobs of semen into her open mouth. She gags and doesn't even try to swallow as the white offering flows out of her mouth, down her chin onto her neck and into her hair until Geoff let's go and leans back to smile down at her messy face and neck. Rihanna then squeals her delight as Ginny finally brings her to orgasm even as Richard cums in her sending her over the top as well. When Rihanna comes down from her orgasm she looks over with a sly smile and cum on her face to where Serge and the women are sitting, "I swallow, but I love putting on a show even more."

"That was a good show wasn't it," Marty sighs as she stands to help Ruby up. "Let's leave the young ones alone." She looks at Serge, "Are you coming with us?"

"You couldn't keep me away with a mad father holding a shotgun," he replies as he stands next to the two pretty ladies to let Marty lead them to Ruby's room after picking up one of the open bottles of wine.

Geoff watches his hosts leave him and his friends to their own fun tonight as he puts another log on the fire and lies down again beside two loving girls totally content with the world while watching Ginny lick his cum off of Rihanna's face.

Once the bedroom door is shut behind them Serge puts his arms over the shoulders of the two ladies and pulls them close to kiss them each in turn and smiles as they kiss each other for long minutes. Marty pulls back from their loving embrace to whisper in Ruby's ear, "Lets give our stud a double treat, come on!" She pulls Ruby out of Serge's arms to the bed and lies on it with her ass close to the edge and her widespread feet flat on the floor showing him and Ruby her pinkness. "Get on top if me and kiss me," she tells Ruby. "And make sure your legs are wide so we can offer our lover his choice of pussy. I hope he shares his attention between us, don't you?"

"Yes I do," Ruby answers as she begins kissing her lady lover and wriggles her ass at Serge hoping he will fuck her first; she is so horny her whole body aches for the touches she is getting from Marty and yearns for the first caresses and penetration from Serge. Tongues seek out the depths of warm mouths and hands roam where they want as the two women wait impatiently for Serge's small head to decide where to start.

Getting as close as he can between their legs Serge gives Ruby's ass a little smack getting a little squeal of delight from her and moves his hands down over her eager body to feel Marty and hear her moan into Ruby's mouth while he rubs himself up and down the cute ass under him. When he pushes into Ruby she lifts her head to yell out her happiness then goes back to kissing Marty even harder. After just a few strokes Serge pulls out and hears a muffled groan as he enters the wetness of the pussy under her.

A rhythm soon starts where Serge knows when each of his lovers is becoming so much more excited and close to orgasm and then he changes from one to the other. The women are pushing their hips out for him and trying to rub their mounds on each other seeking release as Serge plays them until he pulls back and begins to furiously stroke himself until he cums and sprays his hot seed over the pussies, struggling asses and thighs in front of him.

Marty is the first to move; she struggles out from under Ruby to get onto the center of the bed with her legs kept wide showing the white cream dripping down her bald pussy onto her ass and urges her new lover to turn around and share her pussy and Serge's cum with her as she shares hers. There is no hesitation; Ruby crawls up the bed with her back arched and her knees spread wide so Serge can see all of her as she kisses her way up to her friend's baldness to taste the heady scent of a man mixed with a woman. When she can lick Marty's nectar she moves around to settle herself over her mouth and share her delight with another woman.

Serge picks up the bottle of wine to drink deeply from it and then pours a little dribble down the crack in Ruby's ass into Marty's busy mouth. Her eyes open wide in shock to look up at him and she pushes Ruby off her enough to smile at him, "How decadent can we get!"

Ruby lifts her head from between her lover's legs with a bright mischievous smile on her wet face to turn and look at the woman licking her and the man above her, "You want to know decadent!" She says. "I'll show you!" Grabbing a blanket and a huge comforter she runs out of the room down the hall, through the kitchen to the back door calling softly for her lovers to follow her. Serge and Marty watch bemused as she stops halfway out the door and runs back in to grab yet another bottle of wine, "Decadence needs a little help outside," she whispers. "It's cold out there.

"What you doing?" Serge asks as he follows Ruby through the dew covered grass around the house in his bare feet, feeling every cold blade as he follows two pretty bouncing asses.

At the front corner of the house Ruby stops her lovers with a finger to her lips, "Quiet now. The porch love seat swing has a perfect view of the fireplace!" She tiptoes up and spreads the blanket on the swing and sits down beckoning her lovers to join her. When they are all covered and warm, sharing yet another bottle of wine Ruby points into her house at her young guests continuing their orgy.

Ginny is tied stretched over the coffee table with Geoff and Richard in her mouth and pussy while Rihanna lashes at her ass with a whip from Marty's bag.

"MMMM, being a submissive seems to be easy," Ruby muses out loud. "The Doms do all the work while the sub just lets them give her pleasure. If you like pain then its even better."

"Do you like pain Ruby?" Marty asks as she pinches the clit she is playing with hard getting a long hissing yes from her. "Are you a sub?"

"It seems I am tonight,' Ruby pants into her tormenter's ear surprising herself with that admission. Then after a long pause as she watches Ginny being fucked and whipped, "I don't know about always though."

Serge leans over to whisper in Ruby's ear, "We don't have the cuffs so you will have to sit on your hands. Call me sir when you say yes."

In a second Ruby finds herself sitting on her hands looking at Serge first and then Marty before watching Ginny again, "Yes sir."

Leaning close Marty tells the stunned Ruby to call her Miss then feeling her soft body under the quilt she suggests its time to go back to the room for more fun.

"Yes, Miss."

"Follow us," Marty tells her as she leaves her with Serge holding her hand

Left alone, Ruby picks up the blanket and comforter leaving the empty wine bottle behind to follow her new Doms around the house to her room. When she gets there she finds Marty riding Serge's cock on her bed. Instinctively knowing her place now Ruby kneels at the foot of the bed with her hands on her heels and her knees spread as wide as they will go waiting to be noticed and told what to do. She already knows that she will be ordered to lick a wet and cum filled pussy after cleaning a soft cock and finds herself eager to obey the orders when they come. She sees Serge lift his ass as he cums deep inside Marty and wonders if Miss has had her orgasm yet and wants to be the one to give her that release.

When Marty rolls off Serge's still stiff cock she looks at Ruby kneeling at the foot of the bed and smiles at her as she points at his wet, sperm covered cock. No words are needed; Ruby crawls onto the bed to take Serge into her mouth to taste him and the sweet taste of an aroused woman before going on to lick his cum and the nectar from the new lover that she must call Miss from now on.

Sometime during the night Ruby wakes to find herself lying with her face still between Marty's legs and moves to be between her Miss and her Sir. She thrills as they both hug her in their sleep; spooning close to both sides of her with Serge's hardness pressed into the crack of her ass and her breasts crushed into Marty's back as she holds her Miss in loving arms even as a strong arm pulls the comforter up to cover them all and keep them warm.

Bright sunshine and a cheery voice wake the three sleepers Monday morning. After all the wine last night Ginny has to laugh at the different looks she gets from Ruby and her lovers as she stands naked but for a slave collar from Marty's bag in the door with a tray holding coffee and fruit, "I have been ordered to serve you breakfast in bed."

Serge opens one bloodshot eye not liking an intrusion to the warm softness he is cuddled into. Marty and Ruby wake like they always do with smiles and thanks as Ginny serves them their coffees just as they like them. Ginny hand feeds the fruit to the three on the bed like they are the royalty of old. The excitement Ginny feels being a servant is evident in her every movement as she obeys the orders of her friends to be the slave of her hosts.

"Where are the others?" Marty asks the girl.

Ginny looks down at the floor, "They've left me here to serve you, Mistress."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." Ginny stops for a moment then goes on, "after showing my true side they used me like I needed them to last night and they left me here this morning telling me to serve as the sub I am for the week and I guess one of them will pick me up sometime."

Ruby looks at the girl then at Marty, "What are we going to do Miss?"

"Save the 'Miss' for our fun times," Marty says gently as she holds Ruby's hand and stares at the totally submissive girl standing in the room waiting to be told what to do. "Are you willing to do whatever we ask of you?"

Ginny just bows her head and nods yes and jumps like a startled deer when Marty orders her to make herself cum in front of them. Her hands fly to her pussy to finger herself while staring at the people on the bed. When Ginny has a small orgasm in front of them Marty looks at Ruby with a smile, "Its going to be a fun week! How are we going to share her?"

"I need some liquor in my coffee," Serge grouses only thinking about his throbbing head.

"Yes, Master!" Ginny shouts and runs from the room to come back a moment later with a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand.

Serge smacks his lips when he tastes his doctored coffee and then looks at Ruby, "That helps with the new day." He looks at Ginny, "Now go start the shower and wait to wash us in it."

Deciding that four in the shower the new owners of a slave for a week take turns being pampered with Serge the last as the hot water runs out. He enjoys the mouth that warms his cold penis as he dries his long hair.

Ginny can't seem to do enough for everyone as they help Serge get his Norton ready to leave. She tries to anticipate every need and begs to be ordered to do even more.

When Serge is finally ready with the saddle bags strapped on he kicks the bike to life and holds his balls up as he sits on it.

Ruby comes to him to kiss him and give him an envelope, "Its all there plus a tip to thank you for making me more than happy."

As the naked man roars off with a spray of gravel Ruby turns to the new friend in her arms, "He told me that if I want him back the next time will be for free if you will be here too."

"You're joking!"

"Nope, I paid him to come here and treat me like a queen."

Marty is silent for a long time then all she can think to say is, "What's the covered bucket that you gave him for?"

"George is going to have to clean some of the mud from the puddle off his truck before he drives home tonight."