Ruby Red Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean it, slut," her mistress said softly, almost humorously as she looked down on Ruby. Ruby gave an emphatic "mmhmmmm," and proceeded to sit up. She reached up and gripped the base of the phallus and wrapped her lips around the tip.

Through its magic, her juices were still warm and Ruby eagerly licked and swallowed herself on the phallus. She always loved her own taste, but this was somehow a step above it. Magic, mixed with sex. These mortals definitely knew what they were doing.

As she sucked it clean, she fluttered her eyes up at her Mistress. She ran her tongue along its length, hoping to get a reaction out of the elven woman, but found herself pouting when it didn't even evoke a facial tick on the woman.

"Good girl," her Mistress whispered, and Ruby cooed in delight. Her Mistress reached down and lifted Ruby's chin. Ruby slowly stood to find herself eye level with her Mistress.

"My name is Rysana, and I am your owner, master, and Mistress," the elf woman said softly. "I will release you from this prison now," and Ruby felt her heart drop before the woman continued with a smile on her face, "but I will be summoning you again shortly. I will be summoning you frequently, I think." The woman then leaned in and pressed her soft, delightful lips against Ruby's and kissed her gently. "Back to the Abyss with you for now."

Ruby screamed and vanished in a puff of smoke, back to the home she no longer desired. Rysana, her Mistress, closed her cloak around the strap-on and spoke a word of power. In less than a second, she was more than a hundred miles away from the cell that had housed her new demon and plaything.

12