Ruby~Red Lipstick

Story Info
The girl falls asleep & wakens to Daddy's cock.
809 words
4.11
27.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She padded into His study quietly....the large expanse of room where He worked. It was nothing like the rest of their home, having a warehouse feel....open, vaulted ceilings with steel criss-cross beams. One section of the ceiling held panes of glass, giving it the true look of an industrial building. There were times she could almost see a water tower with a faded Burma Shave ad. There were bookcases upon bookcases, mismatched, full of all kinds of books, stacked sideways and upright, and tiny lamps scattered upon them, giving off a dusty kind of library light.....not good for reading, of course....just to set the mood. It was His desk which was well-lit, of course, not quite in the center of the room, but underneath the sky light.

She headed to her chair...the chaise He had placed there in the corner, just for her. She knew never to disturb Him while He worked, but her desire to be closer called to her this night. Her book in hand, she settled onto the chaise and snapped on her reading lamp.

And before long, she fell asleep, her book dropping to the floor.

Her dreams wrapped her in warmth....dreams of His hands on her....caressing her arms....her face....pushing her robe from her creamy white shoulders and placing His lips carefully for His perfect kiss on the curve of her breast. And she moaned, turning her body so that she was open for Him to have a better access.

His hand slid beneath her silk kimono to find the taut nipple of her left breast. He teased it, rolling it between His fingers, brushing His palm over it. She felt it grow harder as she knew He was as well. Then suddenly, He squeezed both nipples fiercely. She awoke, gasping, to see Him above her, His eyes blazing across her body, then meeting hers.

Her hand flew to her throat and her skin burned in arousal. She took note of the bulge behind His fly. How long He had been standing there, watching her, knowing what she dreamed, she didn't know. Her eyes met His once more and the look there was of hunger and lust.

She became wet immediately, her hand traveling to first one breast, then the other to find her nipples just as hard as she had dreamed....like hard diamonds of perfection, craving His fingers once again.....His lips.....His teeth.....His blade. Her chest rose and fell in hopeful anticipation, wanting Him to take her, to push her back and spread her legs, taking her roughly and suddenly, wanting Him to explode into her, to brand her once more as though it was the first time.

Instead, He pulled her to the side of the chaise and pushed her legs apart and, standing between them, He unzipped Himself, releasing His cock before her. She was mesmerized by how it danced before her.

She looked up at Him in time to feel His strong hand grab her hair, pushing her mouth open with His steel-hard cock. He pushed deeply into her and she heard Him moan with pleasure. He thrust into her mouth repeatedly, gaining greater pleasure to hear her gagging on His cock. Her hands went to the backs of His thighs, holding on as He fucked her mouth.

His tempo grew more rapid, His hips slamming harder and harder, His hands in her hair, guiding her head just where He wanted it. He looked down on her and growled in anticipation of His explosion. He pushed into her mouth one last time before His body went rigid, shaking fiercely with His climax. And He emptied Himself into her, His hot, saltiness hitting the back of her throat. He filled her up faster than she could swallow, and His steaming load began to spill out of her mouth, running down her chin and falling onto her breasts. And still, He slammed into her relentlessly, growling obscenities. She felt as though He would tear her hair out by the roots but her whimpering only drove Him harder into her until He had given her every last drop of His lust for her.

And then, when He had taken her, when she had serviced Him as He had desired, He watched her face as He slowly, methodically, deliberately pulled His cock from her red, swollen lips, and smiled lasciviously to see her swallow what remained of Him in her mouth.

He bent down to whisper in her ear.

"The next time You come prancing in here with those perfect and full red lips, expect nothing less than what I just gave you, little girl," He promised.

And before He returned to His desk, she smiled up at Him as she always did – with wide, innocent green eyes, acting as though she had forgotten she had even put on that ruby-red lipstick.

© Kennedy Flynn