Ruby's Phone Call

Story Info
Ruby has a little phone fun.
3.4k words
4.22
80.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scruff876
scruff876
3 Followers

Dial M for 'Mmmmmmmmm'

Ruby slammed the door behind her, tossed her keys onto the telephone table and strode through the kitchen. As she passed through the livingroom, she was blind sided and nearly knocked off her feet!

"God," she grunted with a slight chuckle. Ralphy, Ralphy, Ralphy...are you trying to kiss me or kill me?" She struggled to stand upright as 'Ralph' , her new boyfriend's golden retriever stood with his front paws on her shoulders, bushy tail thrashing, happily, his tongue administering a thorough face washing.

"Ok, ok...that's enough! I give up. You want to go outside, don't you?" With a yelp of joy, Ralph darted to the back door and sat watching it expectantly, knowing it would 'magically' open. Ruby obliged, and Ralph tore joyously out into the large fenced yard.

A sometimes exotic dancer, and full time paid escort, Ruby had just returned from one of her most memorable...and enjoyable...professional appointments. Most of her clients were middle aged men, usually in town on business and wanting some action without the hassles of working the lounges for a date. They paid her handsomely for her services but, what the hell, she was worth it! They didn't have to waste half the night searching, and anyway, there were hundreds of ways to pad the old expense account. Business was good.

This one had been different. Not middle aged. Not even a man. She had spent the best part of the evening with a terrific little blonde girl in her early thirties. Petite but very athletic, with blue eyes, closely trimmed hair and modest but firm breasts with longest nipples Ruby had ever seen.

As her long list of old boyfriends could attest, Ruby truly loved men. Although most of the time she just put on a show...said all the right things, made all the right sounds...occasionally one of her customers actually did succeed in getting the real deal...She achieved the genuine "Big-O".

But in addition to her natural love for long, hard dicks, she also enjoyed sex with girls every bit as much. Having become sexually active in her early teens, it was girl to girl loving that she first learned to appreciate, thanks to the patient instructing of her older sister. In fact, they had both managed to get through high school with their virginity intact, while thoroughly enjoying an extremely active sex life at home.

Now, several years later, it was mostly people of the male persuasion that she had relations with, but she still enjoyed a good dive into the carpet when the opportunity came along. Today, just such a chance had presented itself and she had experienced perhaps the best sex she'd ever had...girl or guy...and with a young woman who was trying it for the first time in an attempt to discover her true calling.

As she walked into the bathroom, she could still feel the glow of satisfaction that seemed to emanate from within. Her lips curled into a smoky smile as she paused to look herself over in the mirror mounted to the wall. She watched herself as her fingers undid buttons and zippers, and soon presented her with a splendid view of her naked body. Her hands cupped her full, firm breasts, causing the nipples to pop up proudly. She inspected the full length of her tall, lithe, dancer's body. Long, red hair cascaded over her shoulders, reaching nearly to her waist. Her large, fleshy clit tried valiantly to peek out at her from between the smooth shaven folds centered above perfectly shaped thighs.

Ruby winked at her reflection in the glass, turned to the shower and started the water. Stepping into the invigorating spray, she luxuriated in the warmth. She quickly lathered her magnificent mane, then her whole torso, allowing herself a little extra time soaping and 'washing' soft, hairless snatch. As she did, her mind kept drifting back to the beautiful blonde woman, left behind only a little less than an hour ago.

As her mind wandered, she began to really regret the fact that her boyfriend, Mike, was in St. Paul on business and would be all week. She'd kissed him goodbye and seen him off about noon, happy to look after 'Ralph', and planning to enjoy a night or two home alone with a good book.

Now, she found herself horny as hell and wishing that, somehow, he could be with her tonight, pounding his amazing ten inch cock into her...and into several assorted orifices, at that!

"Oh, well," she sighed silently as she finished rinsing and turned the water off. As she reached for the fluffy, oversized towel, the harsh sound of the telephone shattered the quiet of the steamy room.

"Shit!" she muttered as she wrapped the towel around her, and padded, barefoot and dripping from the bathroom to the phone on her night stand.

"Hello," she barked, hoping like hell it wasn't her agency again. She was horny, but she had no interest in getting dressed and running across town again tonight.

"Hey, babe, don't sound so pissed off. I swear I didn't do it!" The laughter in his voice instantly calmed her nerves and warmed her heart.

"Mikey! I didn't think you'd call tonight. I am sure glad you did though. I'm feeling pretty lonesome and just a little bit desperate for your bod."

"Couldn't go to bed without talking to my soul mate, now could I? I only wish I could be there for you tonight...hell every night. But, it's only three days. I be ready for a double shot of you when I get there, though."

Her voice lowered and with tears threatening to seep from her left eye, she said softly, "God, Mikey, I really do miss you. Feels like it's been weeks instead of hours."

"I know what you mean. What did you do all evening to amuse yourself?" Mike asked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"oh, you know. The usual...watched a little TV, made some pop corn." Ruby felt her throat clench a little as she told the lie. Truth was, she had not yet told Mike what she really did for a living. He believed she worked in the office of a local paper mill. Ruby felt guilty keeping her secret, but she had no idea how to get out of it now. She felt that maybe he was the ONE. She'd never felt this way about any man before, and she was terrified that if he found out the truth he'd be gone like yesterdays news. She had plans to get a normal job, tell him she'd left the mill, and start from there....fresh and clean. But for now.....

"Yeah, me too. 'cept for the popcorn. I really miss you, too. So, how's my buddy Ralphy behaving. If he gives you any problems just be firm with him."

"No, no. He's just great. He's outside right now in the yard making friends with the squirrels, I think."

There was a slightly pregnant pause, then Ruby said coyly," Sorry I snapped when I answered the phone but I was in the shower. I had to wrap a towel around my self and track water all the way from the tub to the bed. My hair's still dripping a puddle on the floor."

"Oh, sorry. I never did have the greatest timing. Except..."

"Except what?"

"Well, you have no idea how turned on I just got when you told me you were wearing only a towel...and all wet 'n stuff."

"Mmmmmm,"she murmured into the mouthpiece, ginning wickedly, "Are you really."

"Oh, yeah. Really. Uh, babe...I'd like you to do something for me."

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Take your right hand and slowly reach up and run your fingers through your wet hair. I do so love your hair. Can you do that for me while I close my eyes and see it in my mind?"

"Sure, baby. Um, here goes. I'm doing it now for you."

"Oh, Ruby, I can see it clear as day...in my head."

As she gently pulled her fingers through her dripping locks, she felt her body starting to come alive in a new way. A warm feeling crept from her loins, moving out in all directions.

"What else would you like, baby? You don't have to stop there."

"Ah, man. This is a little different, isn't it," he asked, sounding slightly embarrassed.

"Different is nice sometimes," she whispered. "What else should I do?"

"You can let that towel drop to the floor for me"

"Thought you'd never ask," she giggled. "OK....Think of me now. I'm going to set the phone down for a sec. When I do you'll know that I'm slowly unwrapping the folds of the towel over my boobs, them pulling them apart and gently letting it go. When it does I'll be standing here .naked...wet...and hungry for you."

Mike then heard the phone clunk as it was set down on the night stand. As the seconds ticked by, his minds eye could see the towel parting, then sliding. He could see Ruby standing before him naked, head tilted back, eyes closed.

"How'm I doing sweet thing?" she breathed, now back on the phone.

"You're doing just right. I am really turned on."

"You know, I believe this what they call phone sex, isn't it? Well, turnabouts fair play, they say. I want you to tell me what you're wearing now."

"You know my green pullover?"

"Um,hm."

"That and my levi's. Uh, no shoes or socks. And, well, my blue and white plaid boxers"

As she listened to Mikes voice, Ruby could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. She sat down on the edge of the bed, holding the phone with her left hand as her right lazily stoked her right breast...teasing at the rock hard nipple.

"Lose the shirt," she said in a teasing voice. "Now."

The line went silent for a few seconds and then,"Shirt's off."

"Now the jeans. Slowly. Tell me what you're doing." Her voice had grown husky with desire, setting off fresh waves of wanting in Mike.

"Using my right hand...I'm opening the snap...there. Now I'm going to pull down the zipper. Listen"

Ruby heard the faint sound of a zipper as Mike held the phone next to it. "Did you hear?"

"Oh, yeah, baby...I heard it. Now push them off. All the way off."

Again the line was silent, but the quiet was thundering as Ruby visualized the levis sliding down his strong legs. As she waited for him to return, Ruby slid over onto the bed, a pillow propped under her back. She held the phone with her cheek and shoulder, letting her now free hands wander across her naked flesh.

"All gone baby,"came his deep voice. "Now come the boxers." A few seconds of silence then, " I'm as naked as you are babe...and laying on the bed. God, my cock is throbbing for you! I'm not sure I've ever been this hard before."

"Oh, come on baby...stroke it for me...really slow...all the way up and down again...slowlyyyy."

"I am sweetest. I'm stroking with my right hand and caressing my balls for you with my left, Can you see me?"

"Oh, yes. And my nipples are as hard as steel and aching for your lips. I'm playing with my clit...imagining your tongue....my pussy is so wet that the juice is starting to run down to my ass. God I'm hot!!"

"Pre-cum is dripping from the tip of my hard cock. I wish you were here to lick it off....to slip my throbbing shaft into your hot mouth. Ohhhhh I want to feel your mouth on me!"

"I know, Dearest," she breathed, warming to the game quickly, a slender finger slipping into her rapidly moistening vagina. "I want to feel your lips pulling on my clit ...sucking at my pussy lips...your tongue going deep into me..."

"Ruby....go let Ralphy in."

"Mike! Not now....we.."

"Now! Go let him in."

Ruby got up from the bed, her head swirling with passion and desire, her mind confused. Why worry about the damn dog now, when they were so close ..so hot!! She pulled open the back door and Ralph came barreling through, dancing in circles as he followed Ruby back to the bedroom. She picked the phone up from where she'd tossed it on the bed.

"All right, the damn dog's inside. Now can we get back...Ralph..get back!" She grabbed his collar, and forced him to keep his distance.

"Ruby,"Mike cried."It's ok. let him get close to you."

Stunned, Ruby froze for a second, then took her hand off the Big dog's collar as she sat down on the edge of the bed. The scent of hot female was in the air, and Ralph trembled as he tentatively stretched his quivering nostrils toward Ruby's lap.

"Ruby," said Mike's voice from the phone."Ruby?" But Ruby couldn't answer. She was speechless...mesmerized by the sight of Ralph, his hind legs shaking uncontrollably, inching closer and closer to her wet, sticky spot. This couldn't be happening! But it was and suddenly Ruby knew that she wanted it to happen...wanted it very badly.

"Ruby," the voice from the phone pleaded.

"Sweetheart, I'm here," she said, her voice barely more than a whisper.

"Ruby....what's happening? Tell me."

"I think you know already. Ralphy is....quite excited ."

Mike stared at the ceiling above his bed as he cradled the phone with his shoulder, his hands continuing to stroke his massive dong. "He has a very long tongue and he's very enthusiastic when he uses it," he said gently and lovingly. "I know I can't be there and I want you to know that it's all right to let my buddy there help you out. Just lay back now on the bed."

Ruby did as she was told, her fiery tresses spread across the comforter like a halo behind her head. She felt the bed heave as the 90 pound dog bounced up onto the mattress, still shaking like a leaf.

"Ok....he's up here with me...(not yet boy!)...My God is he strong! Ok, I'm going let him in.... now."

"That's my girl...spread your legs wide."

Lisa did as Mike told her and the retriever crept closer and tentatively investigated her steaming pussy, first with tiny laps, then gaining momentum, with long, slobbering licks. Lisa propped the phone by her ear and used her now free hands to slip her perspiring fingers to her honey spot and spread it as far apart as she could. The dog's tongue went into overdrive...licking and digging wildly into her streaming pussy.

"Ohhhh...Michael....oh godddd...he's so...his tongue feels so....god it feels so goooood!"

"Baby, baby....tell me all about it. Tell me how it feels ...what he's doing...."

"He's going nuts licking me...oh! He just popped his head up and licked my tits and stomach! Now he's doing my pussy again.....uhhhh...mmmmm...Mikey!! I'm going to cummm! Oh godddd....I'm cummmmmming...now!!!"

Mike could here only moans and grunting sounds, visualizing her luscious body as it squirmed and stiffened on the bed, legs flailing, overcome in the grip of ecstacy. He began to furiously fist his throbbing bone, his left index finger sliding up into his ass and probing wildly.

"Come on baby...what's happening? What's happening???"

Lisa could scarcely speak, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she struggled to slow down the massive dog. She kept pushing his head away from the now supersensitive place where he'd worked his magic. But it was obvious that he wasn't about to give up any time soon. Glancing down the length of her sweat soaked, saliva covered torso, she could see Ralph's genital area and was struck with awe! The golden retriever's arousal was so intense that every inch of his doggie cock was unsheathed....at least eight or nine inches long, hard as stone, and thick as a Genoa salami...with a bulge at the base that seemed to be his balls!

"He wants to fuck me!" she croaked into the phone, still trying to regain her breath. "He wants to fuck me. His cock is so big....I'd of never dreamed....."

"Go for it baby!" Mike whispered excitedly. "Oh go on baby...do it...help me cum!" His fist furiously stroked the length of his manhood...the purple head beginning to pulsate.

Ruby's thoughts were a blur as she found herself pushing the dog back as she crawled to her knees and thrust her hips high into the air, her face crushed into the pillow. Instantly she felt the quivering weight on her back as Ralphy instinctively climbed above her widely spread ass and pussy. She could smell doggie breath, and feel the hot panting on her shoulder.

"He's on my back! Uhhh! He's thrusting...trying to find my...Ohhhhh! Godddd! He's in me now! He's pounding his cock into me sooo fast!"

"It's me my sweetheart!! I'm hammering it into you. Harder...and faster....deeper...." Mike could feel his own climax beginning to roar up from his loins...the very center of his being. "BABY!!! Here I cummmm!!!"

Hot, white fluid erupted from quivering tool, covering his stomach with the sticky, sublime substance, some even spraying onto the side of his face...trickling to the edge of his lips. "Oh god, baby.....oh yesssss!" he shrieked into the mouthpiece.

The phone slipped off the pillow onto the bedspread as Ruby's tall, slender body was rocked mercilessly by the thrusts of the huge dog. Her groping fingers found it and she again pressed it to her lips.

"Godddd...how long can he go on like this???? Her own ass began to find a rhythm in sync with Ralph, slamming back at the canine in response to his frenetic lunging. Deep in her belly she recognized the coming of another...even more intense orgasm, closer...closer....and then it was there!

"FUCK!!! I'm going to cummmmm......" As her body began to lurch and spasm with an incredible release of dizzying sensations, she heard a frantic whimper in her ear as Ralphy gripped her waist in a death grip and exploded his prodigious load of jism deep inside her. Woman and beast thrashed mindlessly for a seeming eternity, the moans and whines echoing across the phone lines as Mike lay laboring for breath, his massive member beginning to soften. Then, there was silence.

"Ruby girl, are you there?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," came her lazy reply. "We're still here."

As his head cleared, mike felt a twinge of panic and remorse trying to sneak into his head.

"My God, Ruby, I'm so sorry. I don't know what made me ask you to do that. Are you all right?"

Ruby lay propped up against the headboard absently tracing circles around her left nipple, watching as Ralph curled at the end of the bed busily licking himself clean. He paused to look up for a second, as though he could read her thoughts, tossed his head with a sniff, then went happily back to his cleansing ritual.

"I'm all right, love," she replied warmly. "I'm glad you did it. That was an incredible experience! I would never have dreamed."

"You're sure your ok with it, then," he pursued, feeling relieved.

"Yes, I'm positive. You know....there's some things we need to talk about when you get back Saturday. There's, well, some things about myself that I haven't been able to share with you before...but now I think I can."

"Anything, sweetheart. I love and you can tell me anything and it won't change my love one bit."

"I know. And I love you too. I think our love is only going to grow from here. And, oh, one thing."

"Anything, babe."

"I really miss you, but......"

"But?"

"But," she cooed slyly, as she reached down to scratch behind the now sleeping dog's ear, "you don't have to worry about hurrying home. Ralphy and I have things totally under control."

***Author's note: I sincerely hope you've enjoyed reading 'Ruby's Phone Call'. This story was written about a character, Ruby, who was introduced in my first Literotica submission entitled 'Lisa's Rebirth'. That story was a rather "sexed up" chapter from a full length mystery novel I'm currently working on. When it comes to erotic fiction I tend to write about sort of things that I personally find very exciting. That said, I'd like to encourage any all female writers out there in Literotica Land to send me their feed back and hopefully their e mail addresses. Possibly we could become pen pals, or maybe even phone friends...trading stories and fantasies via the telephone lines. An old commercial once said,"It's the next best thing to being there!" And they were right!! Sincerely, Mike Christian

scruff876
scruff876
3 Followers