Ruby's Surprise

Story Info
She gets an unexpected night of pleasure.
3.9k words
4.47
31.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby sat in her car, gaping in awe at the house before her. Huge. Gothic. Almost like something out of a bad horror movie. It was eerie, and yet somehow exciting. Shaking her head a bit, she looked down at the card in her hand, frowning in slight puzzlement. This was the address...but could this be right?

She had received the mysterious invitation in her mailbox, in the form of a richly embossed card that looked like old parchment. A handwritten message in fancy black calligraphy bid her to come to this address tonight and gave her instructions on how to get here and how she should dress. She had surprised herself by responding to this strange yet somehow alluring summons. Was she crazy?? Who knew what she could be getting herself into, coming to a strange house to meet up with what could turn out to be a serial killer, a rapist, a damn axe murderer for all she knew? Yet here she was, at the appointed time, dressed as requested in a short black silk dress that fit like a second skin. That thin piece of material was the only thing keeping her from being completely naked.

Taking a deep breath, Ruby slid out of her car and stood in the cool evening air. She could still turn back, drive away, but something pulled her. Something moved her footsteps toward the huge ornate front door, her heart pounding wildly, and yet, some small voice deep down telling her it would be alright, that she needn't fear.

Reaching the door, she started to put her hand on the brass knocker, then noticed that it was not latched tight. Pushing it open, it creaked slightly and she stepped inside, hesitating as her eyes adjusted to the dimness within. Looking around, she stopped, her eyes widening in appreciation. The entryway was paneled in dark wood, the floor made of Italian mosaic tile that echoed from her footsteps. Moving through the entry slowly, she passed through a huge arched doorway into the next room. This room was lit only by a fire in the large fireplace, decorated with a highly carved marble mantle. The carpeting was plush, dark red, and a bearskin rug sat in front of the fireplace. Off to one side there was an alcove furnished with a large four poster bed. A small cozy loveseat sat slightly back from the fireplace. On the opposite side of the room from the bed was a small bar and a modern stereo system that seemed curiously out of place.

As Ruby stood admiring the cozy, luxurious surroundings, she heard a whisper of sound behind her. Before she could turn to see what it was, a soft blindfold suddenly slipped over her eyes and she felt herself enveloped by strong warm arms, a low voice whispering in her ear...

"Don't be afraid, my love. Just relax...this will be a night you will never forget."

The whispering voice was too low to identify with any certainty, but it did sound comfortingly familiar as she shivered at the warm breath on her ear. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Ruby forced her body to relax. A warm hand on the small of her back guided her gently but firmly and she had no choice but to follow and trust. Slight pressure on her shoulders signaled her to sit, and she felt the edge of the loveseat behind her knees. Sinking into the soft cushion, she strained her remaining senses for some idea of what was coming next. She heard him move across the room in the direction of the bar. The soft clink of ice. The opening and closing of the small fridge. She had the fleeting thought that this was her chance to pull off the blindfold and either run, or at least see who her mysterious "host" was. So what was it that kept her rooted where she sat? What was it that seemed to put lead in her arms, making her unable to reach up and pull away the silk scarf around her eyes? Then he was moving back toward her and she could hear him setting something down near the loveseat. The weight and warmth of his body settled next to her where she sat, and instinctively her hand began to reach toward him, only to have her wrist grabbed in a firm grip.

"Ah ah ah. You mustn't touch yet darling. Not until you are invited. Understand?"

His tone was light and almost teasing, but she caught the underlying sternness, and it caused her to nod in agreement. "Good girl" he responded approvingly, and now she felt the back of his fingers caressing her face with feathery lightness. Then trailing down her neck, over the exposed top curve of her breasts, and very deliberately brushing over her nipple. The thin silk of her dress did nothing to dull the sensation, and the response was immediate, the stiff peak clearly outlined. She felt her face redden slightly, but she'd never been easily given to embarrassment, and she knew she was beyond the point of no return anyway so why be shy?

He made a slight movement, then she felt the tip of his finger on her lips as he told her, "Open."

Instinctively, unquestioning, she parted her lips and felt him slide something cold and round onto her tongue.

"Now taste," he instructed, withdrawing his finger so she could bite down.

Smiling at the tart-sweet taste of the grape, she licked her lips and ventured to ask,

"May I have another?"

A soft chuckle sounded and another grape was pushed between her lips. This time she sucked, trying to hold onto the fingers and was rewarded with a nearly inaudible moan before he pulled them out. Her ears identified the next sound as being something sprayed from a can and the next thing she knew his arms were around her, pulling her close, and his lips met hers for the first time, his tongue probing insistently, pushing her lips apart. As she opened to him, she gasped a little at the unexpected mouthful of whipped cream, but then found her tongue probing eagerly, savoring the taste. Her arms had instinctively slid up around his neck and suddenly she realized she was feeling warm, bare skin. He wasn't wearing a shirt. As if reading her mind, she felt his fingers circling both her wrists, lifting them up and away as he used his weight to slowly push her back on the small sofa, keeping her arms pinned above her head as he moved in to kiss her again, deeply, forcefully. Her mind began to whirl. The alarm bells were finally sounding off as he plundered her mouth with his tongue. She had been caught in a spell, but the reality of the situation suddenly hit. She wanted to resist, push him away, try to run. Yet her body betrayed her. She was responding to him with equal passion, her body arching into him, her own tongue meeting his. This was unlike any experience she'd ever had. She simply could do nothing but give in to him, submit to his every desire. Slowly he broke the kiss, but didn't pull away. Instead his lips trailed over her neck with little soft nips and when he reached her ear his voice rumbled. "Mmmm so my little captive is enjoying this, I think. Aren't you?"

With a sigh of equal parts pleasure and resignation, she heard herself whisper, "Yes...yes."

She felt him smile against her neck as he continued to nibble, lick, suck, igniting every nerve ending in her body. Every part of her responded, nipples stiffening, pussy tingling and moistening, head arching back to give him easier access. Releasing her wrists, he pulled her to a standing position, then reached around her to draw down the zipper on the back of her dress, allowing his fingers to run over her spine as he did. She shivered and caught her lower lip between her teeth.

His lips against her ear again, he whispered huskily, "It's time for me to see all of you."

With that, he took one step back and pushed the straps of her dress down, causing it to slip off completely and pool at her feet. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she felt the heat of his gaze raking over her even though she couldn't see him. It was almost as if she were watching from outside her body. Amazingly, there was no sense of modesty, no desire or instinct to cover herself. Silently he took her hands in his and pulled them toward his shoulders. He guided them slowly down over his bare chest, where she could feel a slight sprinkling of hair. Over his lean stomach, expecting to encounter the waistband of pants, or at least boxers. Instead all she felt was the smooth skin over his hips. Then his strong thighs. Back up and around to his wonderfully firm backside. Her breathing quickened at the realization that he was as naked as she was. The eroticism of what he was doing, guiding her hands over his naked body, caused her own desire and heat to rise by the second. When he brought one of her hands to his full firm manhood, she gasped and let out a soft moan, intending to wrap her fingers around it. But he had other ideas. He quickly pulled her hands away, and laughed when she whimpered in disappointment.

"Soon little one, soon. But first...kneel."

He did not press on her shoulders this time, obviously expecting her unquestioning compliance. Immediately, she sank down to the soft carpet, her knees wide apart, her round bottom settling on her heels.

"Straighten up," he ordered firmly.

She pulled her shoulders up and back, causing her full firm breasts to thrust out in silent offering. Feeling her arms being pulled and fastened behind her, she struggled a bit against the soft leather restraints, but the smack of his hand on her ass was enough to quiet her as she bit back a slight cry of pain. Her wrists bound together at the small of her back now caused her breasts to thrust out even more. She could almost feel his smile as he walked around her, admiring her body displayed for his pleasure. He crouched beside her, and suddenly his hand was on her bare pussy, fingers probing for the proof of her arousal. She moaned as two fingers slid up inside her, and she heard his "Mmmmmm" of approval at finding her smoothly shaved, hot and wet.

"Open," he whispered as he brought the fingers to her lips.

She sucked eagerly, tasting her own nectar.

Low and seductive, his voice breathed in her ear again. "So my little pet is ready, is she? Needing to be fucked? Wanting to cum for me again and again?"

His words elicited another moan, and her voice whispered shakily, "Oh god, yes. I want that so much."

His throaty laugh sounded again. "And so you shall have it. Never fear. But not quite yet."

She heard a soft clink, then squealed and jumped when he put an ice cube to her nipple.

"Stay still, darling," he warned.

Slowly he circled each nipple with the ice, causing them to harden almost painfully, then immediately following with his warm tongue, sucking hard and tugging them between his teeth. He repeated this treatment for what seemed a heavenly eternity, bringing her to the brink of orgasm without any attention to her aching pussy. Reading her body's signals, he backed off for a moment, admiring her swollen, well-tended nipples.

"You mustn't cum until I tell you, love. Not until I'm ready. Not until you are begging for it. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she responded in a bare whisper.

"Very good girl."

She could hear the approving smile in his voice. Then his fingers were on her nipples again, pulling, pinching, twisting as she arched toward him. He moved away and she heard that spray-can sound again. He returned, standing now in front of her, his hand stroking her hair.

"Are you ready for a treat, my girl?"

She was still trying to identify his voice, for he had kept it low and almost whispering this entire time. But even as her mind whirled, she found herself responding to him instinctively.

"Yes, Sir," she answered, and the next thing she knew he was pulling her hair, forcing her head back, forcing her mouth open.

When her lips were sufficiently parted, she felt something pushing between them and moaned her approval as she realized it was his hard cock. She inhaled deeply of his musky, masculine scent, and when she encountered the sweet taste of whipped cream she virtually lost control, sucking deeply, her tongue swirling around and around, licking her "treat". His groans of pleasure made her smile inside, but he did not allow her to control the movements for more than a moment or two. His fist curling into her hair, he slowed her down, creating a slow but steady rhythm as he gently fucked her face. When she began to feel him throbbing on her tongue, he pulled away and she heard him drawing a deep breath. Obviously, he was determined to maintain control and make this last for both of them.

Hooking his hands under her arms, he once again lifted her to her feet, pausing to kiss her roughly and give her nipples another pinch before throwing her over his shoulder and moving toward the bed, eliciting a squeal of surprise. She felt herself being tossed down on the bed, landing face down. Automatically she turned her face so she could breathe, and at the same time he pushed her knees up under her, raising her ass high in the air as her shoulders and face remained flat on the bed. She could hear his labored breathing as he stood back, admiring, and his whisper drifted to her ears.

"Gods, you look so delicious."

Next she felt something soft trailing over her back and it took her a moment to recognize the suede tails of a flogger. He drew lazy figure eights over her back and ass, allowing the tails to tease her inner thighs and pussy lips as she whimpered softly. Then she felt a "slap", once, twice, three times, each one more forceful than the last, causing her to sigh and moan as the warmth rose in her ass cheeks. He replaced the flogger with his hand, three hard smacks on each cheek. She knew the skin back there must be glowing by now, and her whimpers grew louder at the exquisite pain. Suddenly the sensation changed and she involuntarily jumped and cried out as he ran an ice cube over her backside, cooling the skin and allowing the icy droplets to run down the crack of her ass. Then his warm tongue was licking all over and probing at her tight opening. The sounds she made were incoherent, but they were music to his ears. A tickling sensation over her pussy lips caused her to still her squirming and focus again. She realized it was leather, the leather flat of a riding crop, caressing her wet slit, rubbing against her clit. She caught her breath, then let it out in a low moan.

"Oooohh, you like that do you, my little slut?" his question teasing, then followed by a firm "slap" of the leather against her already engorged clit.

When her only answer was another moan, the next slap came harder. "Answer me," he commanded.

"Y-y-yes Master. I love it, it feels so incredible."

The leather went back to its gentler caressing, with an occasional light slap, causing her clit to throb and ache, her pussy dripping freely. She whimpered when the crop pulled away, but he ignored it this time. Unexpectedly, she felt the handle of it pushing between her wet lips, pushing, penetrating slowly up into her, causing her to groan with need as he stroked once, twice, three times, then stopped.

"You're close, aren't you, baby? You really need to cum, don't you?"

Her answer was a whimpered "Y-y-yesss."

She sensed him shifting around and realized he was positioning his head between her thighs, his hands rubbing her ass and, ooohh yes, THERE, his tongue running the length of her sex, flicking her tortured clit until her breathing and her moans told him she was close again.

"Not yet baby," he told her, backing off a bit, blowing on her clit, stabbing her opening a few times with a stiffened tongue.

Then he began lapping at her again, full tongue caresses up and down her slit, reveling in her taste and her quivering response. He continued his assault, sucking at her swollen lips, circling around her stiff little button. He slipped two fingers into her, fucking her steadily as his tongue massaged and flicked at her clit, driving her mercilessly. Her head was buzzing and she barely heard him when he softly commanded her.

"CUM for me, precious. Let me taste you. Cum now!"

She groaned and cried out with a shuddering, flowing, prolonged climax, her thighs quivering as he licked up her honey, his moans vibrating into her as the first peak subsided slowly, his tongue and fingers quickly sending her climbing again. Pulling away, he released the bindings at her wrists and turned her over so she lay on her back. Straddling her thighs, he leaned to hold her wrists above her head with one hand while the other caressed her face.

"When I let go, you will leave your hands where they are, little one, until I say otherwise. Understand?"

She nodded silently, and then she felt the blindfold slowly being slipped from her eyes.

"Andrew," she breathed, looking at the familiar face in amazement.

Andrew was one of her closest friends and the nearest thing she'd had to a lover in a long time. They had met online, had spoken by phone, but never met in person although they'd exchanged photos many times. The closeness and intimacy they shared was something so special, almost sacred, to her, but she'd never been completely sure that he shared her feelings. Her heart swelled and churned with emotion as their eyes locked, weaving a complex communication without a word being uttered.

His was the first movement as he turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here, Ruby, love. Kneel," he said, opening his knees and indicating the floor between them.

She complied instantly, looking up at him again with a soft smile.

"Such a wonderful little pet. You please me greatly, my sweet. Now suck," he told her, pulling her mouth to his rigid member.

She drew him in slowly, her eyes locked on his, tongue slowly swirling and massaging, taking him to the back of her throat before pulling up again. She took her time, creating a sensuously drawn out rhythm, very gradually quickening the pace when his hips began to thrust toward her. She watched his eyes glaze with need and lust, reveled in his moans and his gentle words of encouragement.

"Yes, baby. That's it. Fuck, you are soooo good."

She felt him begin to quiver a little, and he grimaced as he reached for that last shred of control and pushed her away.

"On your back, slut," he growled roughly as he pulled her to her feet, then shoved her back onto the bed, her knees dangling, thighs spread wide as he moved between them. He lifted her knees, placing her feet on his shoulders as he rubbed the head of his stiff cock up and down her soaked opening and against her clit. His fingers roughly played with her sensitive nipples, pulling them, stretching them, delighting in the expressions on her face and the throaty moans from her lips.

"Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me what you need and how badly you need me to give it to you."

She felt the head probing her hole, driving her nearly crazy with lust.

"Please, Andrew. Please fuck my pussy, hard and deep. I'm begging you. I can't take anymore. Please."

Smiling down at her, he all at once drove into her tight, clasping channel and held there a long moment before drawing back. As he drove it in again, his voice came rougher and deeper

"Like that? Is that how you like it, slut?"

He continued pounding her with hard, deep thrusts as her moans grew faster and higher pitched.

"Yes. Yes. Oh fuck, YES!"

He continued his shafting, fighting to keep control, determined to gain her release first. "Do you want to cum, baby? Tell me."

"Oooooohhhhhh god, Andrew, I need to cum sooooo badly! I'm so close."

He stopped his thrusts, holding himself deep inside her.

"Not until I say."

Ruby whimpered, biting her lip.

"Please, Andrew," she whispered, "please let me cum."

Her trembling voice speared his heart and he smiled as he resumed his hard deep thrusts and felt her shuddering beneath him.

"CUM NOW, Ruby. Cum all over my cock for me, my sweet slut."

At his words, her hips bucked convulsively and her muscles contracted almost painfully around his already engorged sex. Her orgasmic screams drove him even higher, and he barely gave her second orgasm time to subside before he flipped her over, pushing her up on all fours and pressing his well-lubricated cock against her puckered back opening. His arms went around her waist, one hand rubbing and pinching her clit as the other hand tugged at a nipple. He slowly pushed into her, her own juices easing the discomfort. When he was buried, he paused, savoring the tightness, savoring her sweet submission as her hips pushed back against him, encouraging him. He began with slow strokes, but quickly found himself losing control and just ramming into her tight hole, grunting like an animal as his own release boiled up. His sounds of pleasure drove her on as his hands brought her quickly to the brink of a third climax. Their timing instinctively perfect, he gave one last hard thrust, crying out his orgasm. "Ooooooooooohhhhh FUCK, yes, Ruby, yes, so fucking good!"

12