Ruby's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shot a torrent of his hot, creamy essence up inside her at the exact moment that she tightened and shuddered repeatedly, moaning his name long and low.

Together they rode a seemingly endless wave of ultimate release, spinning in a timeless vortex. As the intensity began to subside, he slowly rolled to one side, keeping her with him, staying joined, curling his body around hers, wrapping her in his warmth as they both caught their breath and shivered with aftershocks. Gently he stroked her hair, pushing it back from her neck to place soft kisses there. Pressed tightly together, he whispered softly in her ear.

"I always knew it would be like this with us, darling. Now you truly belong to me. I love you, Ruby."

His words caused tears of intense emotion to well up and spill down her cheeks as she turned in his arms to face him.

"I love you too, my sweet Master. And yes, I am yours, now and forever."

Kissing her softly, he pulled her tight against him, tucking her head into the hollow under his chin, as they both drifted off to dreams of a new life together as one.

12